• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I MEAN YOU'RE LUCKY TO GET A CLASSMATE WHO LOVES YOU! WAIT. I DIDN'T STUTTER!!!" Now Jay was half happy for him self and Switch! "AND I HEARD.... ONYX GOT HURT... UMMM... BY A ZANGOOSE... JUST KEEP CALM!!!"

Onyx finished up cooking herself dinner as she set it on the table. She leaped up on the chair then started to eat. She knew that her conversation was overheard as she didn't like it. "I don't like this feeling at all" she said to herself as she huffed

Switch just looked at Jay.Then he tilted his head."im just gonna go home"bye,Jay"Switch said as he walked home."A crush,huh?Didn't see that comin"Switch thought.Switch arrived at his house

A new day has begun. Jay is walking down to school and thought, "WHAT IS IT TODAY?" Jay continued to walk to school until he got there. He saw something in the bushes. A bully Blastoise had tricked him! He was hit by hydro pump and was laying on the pavement next to school. He hoped someone would find him.

Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Zoroark
Sisters or brothers: None
Bio: Very mystrious. has a problem, he tranforms randomly (can't control it), has been in this RP before
Shadow Woke up and looked around from were he was buried from. "Where am I?" Then he remebered, the death, the blood, the cut, he looked down and saw were he had cut himself earlier. "Alot has changed." he said as he looked around, he saw a Blastoise standing ontop of a Gengar, "Let's check that out" he said as he limped towards the two.

Last edited:
Name: Zak
Pokemon: Gallade
Sisters or brothers: A sister Gardevoir (Gardy), a sister Lucario (Luca), and a brother Lucario (Luden).
Bio: He is a shiny Gallade and prince of spear pillar. He was here before, but then left to go on a journey beyond the fourth wall, and only just returned to Pokemon High.

Zak was back. Pokemon High looked really different. He couldn't see his friends, just a Blastoise bullying a lonely Gengar. And Shadow was limping over to them. Wait... Shadow! Zak thought he had died. Maybe it was just a blood loss coma. He went back through the fourth wall. "Shadow!" He shouted. "Long time no see! How long has it been since I've been here. And where is everyone?"

Last edited:
He heard a voice, that Shadow recignised, turning around to see a mircle. "Zak? ZAK!!" completely ignoring the other two and running towards his forma friend, "Am I dreaming or is this real." As he ran towards Zac he had a giant smile on his face. He jumped and transformed into a muk nearly about to hit Zak.

Zak quickly dodged. "Thanks for the greeting! Just try it in a less harmful way next time!" Zak said gleefully. "I was beyond the fourth wall the whole time! How long has it been since I've been gone? And where is everyone else?" It was so good to see his old friend again, and after so long.

"So, you had a good trip?" He asked, looking around. "i have no idea where the others are, And i think we might have come back in the hoidays." he answered as he started to transform back to his regular form. "Well, since were her, maybe we should have a battle. we haven't battle in nearly half a year." he said getting eady for Zak's first move.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After a journey into the various planes of existence, Sythn came too, he shook his head and looked around dazed, wanting to know what happened since he passed out. He dusted off his signature shades and saw a Blastoise bullying a Gengar, but hos thoughts of helping were cut off by seeing his old friends, "ZAK, SHADOW!!" He ran toward them and used his vines to hug them.

"Really! It's been that long!" He said as he used destiny bond. Then he used shadow sneak, and came up behind Shadow and used close combat right to the face. "How's that for a first blow!" he said as he land on the ground, ready to use stone edge to make the terrain harder for him.

Then as he saw Sythn running towards him, he said: "Stop the Battle! Sythn! Your back!" He embraced his friends vines vigorously. His shades were dusty and got dust all over Zak, but he didn't care. He was just happy to have both of his best friends back at his side. With those two he felt he could conquer the world.

Last edited:
"Okay Zak, get ready to feel th.. WHOA!" Shadow examined as vines wrapped around him squeezing him so hard he fainted. (Sorry bout that, have to go, be back in a while

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Whoops," Sythn said as he rushed over to Shadow and looked worried as he never expected for it to cause fainting.

"So Sythn, where were you all this time, and where is everyone else? I haven't seen Beep, oh and that Leafeon... What was her name again?" Zak questioned beep, just like old times. It was great to see him, where ever he was for the past half month.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh I just had an experience where I went full Beep, my brain couldnt handle it, and I passed out, but now I'm back, don't know where Beep or Kyra is though, so thats weird," Sythn said as he say down, reflecting on life.

"Well..." Zak said, "I think we should start by going back to our shared dorm. Remember? We all shared a room and Beep as well. It was real fun. How about it Shadow?" Zak thought for a second... Then he remembered. "Where is Mr Avalug!" Noticing he couldn't hear the boomy voice of his battle teacher. "I hope he didn't leave after he lost his best battle students! He was so nice and didn't mind if we were late or stopped right in the middle if battle!" He thought about his old teacher. He might have been Icy on the outside, but he had a really warm heart.

(Hello?)

(I also thought it would be nice to create this!)

Attachments

• Dem Friends.png
    Dem Friends.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
In Shadow's thoughts he was thinking of the possible suspect for the vines 'Well, vines, which mean either bulbersaur, ivysaur or venasaur, wait, ivysaur, SYTHN!' Waking from his thoughts he checked if he was still alive, 'no gold, no heaven, guess i'm okay.' He rushed towards the other two. "Zak, Sythn, I'm here!"
(you might want to add shades to Sythn)

Last edited:
"Ok Shadow! Let's go!" Zak exclaimed as they headed off to their old dorm. As he walked with the other two, he thought about his life before his fourth wall adventure. All the fun he'd had at Pokemon high with the three of them, and not forgetting Kyra and Beep, It was a crazy place, but in some ways it kept him sane! He was a prince back where he came from, and it didn't take much for him to be the most popular person there. But, here, at Pokemon High, he was a normal Gallade, and no-one judged him for being shiny... It almost felt like home!

Looking back at his horrible past Shadow agreed with Zak, this was better then home! Zak and him had met in a pokemon camp. even though his parents were rich they never gave anything to him, in fact, they treated him like dirt. this reminder of his parents stoped him from following Zak and just started staring at the ground.

"Shadow! What are doing?" Zak said as he looked back at shadow. "Are you thinking of your mum and dad again?" Zak felt a pang for his friend, and he had already known that he would be better off if his parents treated him better. Then Zak asked: "Shadow, you never did tell me what species of Pokemon your parents were! I bet they're both Zoroark. Who else is in the same egg group as Zoroark?"

Zak's family was kind of messed up too. His dad (Galladrion), was the only child of a Gallade and Gardevoir, and then he married a Lucario (Lucy), who had 4 children. A Gardevoir (Gardy), a Lucario (Luca), another Lucario (Ludachris), an then Zak. Since the tradition was that only a Gallade could become King, Zak was then the only heir.

His two older sisters, Gardy and Luca, were both married and had kids of their own! His older brother, Ludachris, was always away in Unova, fighting along side his freinds from university, but recently he had gotten kicked out of it, and his parents were thinking of moving him here. He so very wanted to see his brother here, but he usually got carried away with somethings, but Zak still loved his brother.

Last edited:
Zak was a great friend and I relised what he was thinking. Zak was worrying about me. " I think it is time i tell you the truth, My father was a Luxray, he fought with evil forses, that is why they dislike me, my mother is rich with greed and my father thinks i am an imposter, so he sent me here, but he didn't read what was on the front page, so now i am here to prove my father wrong!" Shadow looked up, his eyes were wrung with trears.
( I can't spell)

Name: Ludachris
Pokemon: Lucario
Sisters or brothers: A sister Gardevoir (Gardy), a sister Lucario (Luca), and a brother Gallade (Zak)

Ludachris walked through the door and noticed his brother "Hi Zak" zak was talking with his friends and didn't notice ludachris talking so he walked up to Zak and yelled in his ear "HEY ZAK ITS ME".

Shadow wiped away his tears and heard the deathly sound of someone screaming, a familiar lucario was standing by the side of Zak, yelling in his ear, Shadow raised his eyebrow "Do I know you?" after Shadow said that he started to randomly transform into a pichu. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! OUT OF EVERYTHING IT WAS A PICHU, guess i will have to stay like this for a while, anyway who are you".

"This is my older Brother Ludachris, who is 2 years older than me. And he is also general of Spear Palace" Zak was shocked, annoyed, happy and chuckling. Mostly chuckling, because of shadow's sudden transformation. But also annoyed and shocked because of his brother's sudden shouting his ear. And happy because it was his brother. "How are you doing my bro!"

"Hehe, nice idea Shadow, I guess we could do that. Ok, Ludachris, I need you to help us with something. We need to find all of our friends, Beep, Cesar, Rocket, Kyra, Sabin and Dusk. We all knew each other before we all went away, and we're afraid that our friends are stuck somewhere, beyond the 4th wall. Or at least somewhere other than here. Please say you'll help us!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn cleaned off his shades and waved to Ludachris, "Sup, name's Sythn, how are you?" He was curious where all of his friends were, the words of Beep echoing in his mind, "I love it how we're the only four that exist at a consistent rate," It didn't seem that way now, all of his old friends had left, where were they anyway?

Looking at Sythn " hey Sythn, have we battled? I'm pretty sure we haven't, so why don't you and me have our first battle" Shadow said with his tiny paws in air "I may be small but I sure pack in a big bite." Shadow said for Sythn's answer.

"I think we should start with Beep, because he'll be a helpful resource to find the others. He's actually probably still searching for you, you know from when you went full Beep?" Zak said as he trailed of thinking about Cesar, and how he'd made such a mistake in the past about going straight in to it. He was still annoyed at himself for thinking that he could end up with such a cute and beauteous Phantump.

"Okay i'll go first, FULL BEEP!!" Shadow rubbed his temple so hard he warped into the plaines of existance. "Alright" He said. "I'll just wait for the others here" Shadow started floating around in the warping zone, waiting for the others to arive.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Time to find my friends," Sythn said as he too teleported to the planes of existence, where he encountered Shadow, "So, now what?"

"Me next! Time to go full BEEP. Also, TRADEMARK BEEP!" Zak also warped to the plaines of existence. He saw Shadow, and Sythn, chilling in the hieracter space. "Ok, let's go find Beep!"And of they... went? Floated? Wait! What about Ludachris? "Let's wait for Ludachris first"

"Ok let's go too I guess?" Ludachris didn't know how to but he just did what Zak did. "Time to go full Beep?" And then they were all leaving to find Beep, amoung the pages of the Chimera.

"Ok, where do you guys think Beep is? He could be anywhere here, in fact I think that Cesar might be here to..." Just the thought of these never ending plaine's made him shiver. But then the thought of finding Cesar soon calmed him right down. He started to hover, trying to listen for Beep's mesmerizing search music. Beep had always played the best music. He remembered the first song he heard Beep play, All Star. Zak thought that the music was still playing in his head.

"I know what you are thinking Zak, music, if there is some place here where any type of music is played, then we might find Beep there. About Cesar, she could be cooking, because after you 'Died' she tried to finsh off the meal you were planning to cook and have with everyone else, just a hunch" Shadow said moving his ears around "These ears are MASSIVE!"

"We're here to find Beep and Cesar so stop complaining about your dang ears and keep looking, I know it's not my place and I don't know these people but we owe it to ourselves to find them"

"Fine." Shadow exclaimed, Shadow jumped on Ludachris Shoulder and Shouted "FORWARD ON MY HORSE" Shadow was thinking diffrently about being a Pichu, being a Pichu is great.

Zak looked over at Shadow, laughing at his new mount. "Hey Sythn!" He said, turning to the Ivysaur. "You haven't said anything. Where do you think Beep and Cesar are?" Zak wondered whether they would ever find them at all. Zak even thought that they both might have left the RP all together. That worried Zak right to the core.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Perhaps we just need to tag them, you know how to do that right?" Sythn suggested as he also laughed at yhe sight of Shadow as a Pichu riding Ludachris.

"What do you mean by tag" Shadow questioned "Do you mean tag along with them or something else because I have no idea what you are talking about, because remiber me and Ludachris haven't been here before so you and Zac will have to help us out" Shadow explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.