• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Tyler returned to dorm with all his new pokemon and saw JC awake with a Marshstomp next to her. "Hey you're awake thats great, earlier I found out we are now allowed to go out and complete our teams I caught Larvitar, Pichu, Hawlucha and Rowlet" Exclaimed Tyler
"Wait what whoa that's amazing JC." Tyler then shows her his team with Frogadier, Sylveon, Larvitar, Pichu, Hawlucha and Rowlet.

Tyler looked at JC smiled then asked nervously "Ummm so do you want to go get something to eat then go for a walk, we've got plenty of time before lesson?"

"Thats the problem...we don't have any!We can however see if Darkrai is nearby..this is a very special telescope.."She said while watching the night sky even though it was day,she saw Darkrai's route

"I saw Darkrai's route while looking through this telescope..it isn't going near our dorm,but if the other trainers try to fight it they are going to have lots of trouble because I saw more routes in the sky and I realized...The crazy ghost types are helping Darkrai this year!"

Tyler then looked behind him as he felt something touch him "haunter you showed up just in time, I know you can get the other ghost types away and then I will handle darkrai."

Name: Isabella Cigarrero (Goes by Izzy.)
Starter: Froakie
Personality: Isabella is fun, awkward, kind, and honest. However she can be awkward and annoying at times. When she first meets people she is very shy, but to people she knows she is very loud and open. She prefers being called Izzy, and only calls herself Isabella when when talking to somebody important or formal.
Other: Isabella is the daughter of Nurse Joy from Snowbelle City, and wants to be the first joy to become a pokemon trainer instead of a pokemon healer. Just like the rest f her family, she has an obsession with wigglytuffs, and not only wants to be a pokemon trainer but a wigglytuff trainer in general. She is in karate, and is a well fighter. She also loves the cold, and loves winter.

Tyler placed his hand on jc's shoulder and said "if we make it out alive I promise i will take you to lumiose city and we can do whatever you want."

"Ok"she replied when the sun went down Darkrai flew near and I said these words"Evil be banished from our world..."Darkrai was sucking into the ring as it glew and Darkrai disappeared"..."

Tyler looked up just to check and got hawlucha and frogadier ready just in case all of a sudden a mysterious object came crashing to the ground "everyone stay back"