• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Here are the rules:
No legendaries on your team.
Your starter can be any starter from gen 1 - 7.
One mega per team.
No shinies.
Based of anime.
Start off with only 1 pokemon.

Now make your trainer profile:
Name: (First and Last)
Starter: (Can have nickname if wanted)
Personality:
Other: (This can include parents, friends or other family members)

Heres my trainer profile:
Name: Tyler Sycamore
Starter: Froakie
Personality: Brave, Cute and never gives up
Other: Father is Professor Sycamore, Has two brothers Alex and Joshua Sycamore

Last edited:
Tyler ran around the corner and there it was the pokemon college "Wow Froakie we finally made it, I can't belive dad let us come" Tyler exclaimed "Froa-Froakie" Froakie replied. Tyler entered through the gates and there was a woman stood there "Hello and welcome to pokemon college my name is Professor Juniper" The woman said. "Hi my name's Tyler but everyone calls me Ty and this is my partner Froakie." Tyler replied. "Hello Tyler so since you're the first here you get to pick your room you can pick from 1-100". "I'll pick number 6 please." Tyler said in a happy tone. "Okay here's your key I hope you enjoy your time here." Professor Juniper said. "Oh I will!" Replied Tyler "Lets go Froakie, 4,5....6 here it is!"

Tyler entered the room and placed his belongings on the bed, he then noticed a bed on the other side. "Well I guess we'll be getting a roommate pretty soon, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl I just want a roommate!" "Froa!" Froakie replied. Tyler picked up Froakie and placed him back on his shoulder as they looked out the window which overlooked the catching zone and saw multiple pokemon like Growlithes, Magikarps and even Snivys. "Let's go check out the rest of the place Froakie!" Tyler said.

Last edited:
Camille stepped foot on the campus with an expressionless look, carrying her Snivy in her hands. She looked down at the address her former employer gave her and looked back up, "Well, this is the place, Snivy." "Sni-vy," Her grass-type responded snootily. The lavender-haired girl then spotted a woman standing a few feet from her.

She walked towards her, and the woman had a bright expression on her, "Hello, I'm Prof. Juniper, welcome to Pokemon College, I do hope you have a wonderful time here." Camille put on a small smile, "I look forward to it, Professor."

Prof. Juniper looked at her clipboard, "Hm, since you're the next student here, you'll be assigned in room 6 with Prof. Sycamore's son, Tyler." Camille tensed up but remained quiet. She then realized it might not be so bad; she could get much information from none other than the son of Prof. Sycamore. "Interesting.." she said.

Camille opened the door to her shared room, only to find it was empty. "Huh, I must have just missed him." "Snivy," her starter remarked. "Oh, well, might as well set up my side of the room." She shrugged and set Snivy down, beginning to set up her side of the room.

Last edited:
When Tyler and Froakie returned to the dorm they were suprised to see a girl sorting her stuff, quickly Froakie leaped off Tyler's shoulder and on to the floor and shouted "Froakie!". "Hey Froakie calm down, sorry about that you must by my new roommate huh what's your name?"

trainercard-Ty.png

Camille looked up from her stuff and hummed softly, turning to face the boy, "Yes, you're Tyler, right? I'm Camille, and this is Snivy." She looked down at her starter, who crossed its little arms snootily.

Last edited:
Tyler looked down at Froakie then looked up at Camile "So where are you from Amber?" Tyler asked as he started to put his clothes in a draw and placed his gym badges from the Kalos region on the shelf.

Last edited:
Mars stepped out of the taxi, and took a good look at the Pokemon College. "Woah... This is the Pokemon College?! It looks awesome! Right, Squirtle?" Mars said in a happy tone. "Squirtle!" Said his starter. They both went inside and Professor Juniper was there, waiting for them. "Ah, your Mars, right? Your room is Room 7. Here are your keys." Then, Professor Juniper gave Mars the keys. "Thanks, Ms. Juniper!" They then both ran to Room 7, but noticed that they had neighbors. Mars knocked at Tyler and Amber's door. "Hello?" said Mars.

She continued to unpack her things, placing her own Kalos gym badges on her bookshelf, her Snivy using Vine Whip to put away other things. "Kalos," She stated plainly.

After Tyler had finished putting his things away he looked over at Camile and smiled and then said "So did you compete in the Kalos league and if you did where did you place I finished 8th, I have to admit that Alain guy deserved to win." Froakie then jumped up onto Tyler's bed and stared at Snivy "Froa!" He said in an angry tone. "Hey Froakie chill out it's just our new roommate you're gonna have to get used to not being the only pokemon around." Tyler said still smiling

Last edited:
She tensed up after hearing the name 'Alain'. Believe it or not, she knew him personally, she was a colleague of his before coming to the college. "Yes, I did." She told him, taking a glance at her neat side of the room. "I finished in 6th place, if you must know." She said bluntly. "Vy." Her grass-type narrowed its eyes at Froakie and 'accidentally' whacked it with a vine.

Tyler turned to look at Snivy "Don't worry Snivy it was just an accident, right Froakie?" "Froak" He said as he turned to Snivy and shook it's hand finally acknowledging that it had to befriend Snivy. Tyler then turned and walked to the door to see who was there. "Hello" Tyler said to a boy standing at the door with a squirtle by his side.

Camille just scoffed and rolled her eyes, now acknowledging the boy who stood at the door with a Squirtle. She didn't say anything and just nodded in response. "Snivy, vy." Snivy scoffed as well.

Last edited:
To which he goes inside seeing Students from one spot to another before heading towards another room filled with Trainers talking where some are battling where he witnesses a Charmander fighting another Trainer with a squirtle.

Tyler after speaking to the trainer at the door said to Camile "Hey i'm just gonna go find out when and where our first class is." so he walked out of the room to go speak to Prof.Juniper but he saw another student entering with a pokeball in his hand "Hi welcome to pokemon college, if you want to go find your dorm go speak to prof.Juniper at the front desk anyway I would recomend picking room 7 as there is a trainer staying in that room called Mars so then you'll have a roommate." Tyler said

Last edited:
Tyler returns to the dorm after finding out the first lesson would be with Professor Sycamore's assisstant Sophie about Mega Evolution.
"Hey Camile, turns out my dad's assisstant works here as a teacher so i'm gonna go with Froakie to get some food from the cafeteria you wanna come?" Asked Tyler. "Froa-Froakie" Froakie said nodding at Snivy. "Oh and you too Mars" Tyler added

Last edited:
finds Prof.Juniper and ends up with dorm 7 When there it seemed empty which Michael unpacked with Froakies help and runs into Prof.juniper finding out about the first lesson and goes to train with Froakie.

Camille just rolled her eyes and secretly turned on her earpiece, the small device emitting a quiet beep. "Sir, I've infiltrated the college and I've just learned I'm sharing a room with Prof. Sycamore's son, Tyler. I should be able to gather detailed information from him if I become close to him." "Very good, Camille. Keep it up." A familiar, male voice told her through her ear piece, and the device clicked off.

Last edited:
After Training they decided to head back where he healed his Froakie and heads back to the dorm when froakie starts to glow "Seems the Training has gotten to ya you're evolving now" said Michael before walking to the cafeteria to wait out till the first lesson.

Tyler then turned and looked at Camile "Camile....Amber do you want to go get some food or are you gonna stay here, because me and Froakie are starving and then y'know what we could batle if you want?" Tyler said "Fro-Fro" Froakie groaned

Last edited:
While waiting "Froakie I mean Frogadier I'm gonna get something to eat want anything" To which frogadier shook It's head no.
ok then be right back then heads off to get something.

Tyler decided to head to the cafeteria without Amber, Froakie tagged behind him "So Froakie what do you want to eat?" Tyler asked.
"Fro!" Froakie replied "okay I forget you love PokePuffs and i'll get..." Tyler was stopped mid sentence when he saw the trainer from before in the cafeteria "Hey I forgot to ask what's your name?" Tyler asked the trainer.

Camille froze in her spot and turned around, a fake smile plastered on her face, "Sure, I can eat." "Snivy..." Snivy let out a breath of relief.

Last edited:
Camille entered the cafeteria, Snivy tailing her, as she fixed herself a plate and approached Tyler, "Tyler, would you like to sit together?"

Last edited:
Tyler turns back and smiles at Michael "Oh hi my roommate should be here any minute her name's Camile and she has a Snivy, I saw you earlier with a Frogadier that was your pokemon?" Tyler asked.

Last edited:
Tyler turns to Camile "Yeah sure Amber just one sec." Froakie goes and sits with them while Tyler gets food "Fro-Froakie" Froakie said as it smiled at Snivy.

Last edited:
She sat in front of Tyler and Froakie, gazing at her tray of food, "I.. I just wanted to get to know my roommate better." She put on a smile. "So you're really Prof. Sycamore's son, huh?"