• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Tyler turns to look outside at the catching zone then turns back "me too he was working at my dads lab for a while when me and Sophie were investigating why dad's garchomp went crazy a while back." Tyler said giggling then looking concerned when he saw Amber didn't look okay

Tyler stood up, put his hand on Camile's shoulder and said "What evers bothering you, you can tell me if you want, anyway I think it's time I caught a new pokemon." He headed outside and saw an aipom after battling the wild pokemon he caught it and headed back to the dorm

Last edited:
trainercard-Tyler (4).png

Name: Casey
Starter: Oshawott
Personality: Outgoing, Creative, and Focused on becoming a great trainer
Other: Uncle is The Champion Steven

Casey rushed to his first day at the the Pokemon collage (He was really late) He ran into his classroom and yelled "sorry i'm late!" But found out that class was over so he went outside and met a kid named Tyler who was with an aipom and a froakie

Tyler returned to the cafeteria after taking Aipom to see the dorm to see another student Michael and Camille had decided to go get some rest. "Hey you must be new wait have you been to go get a key to a dorm yet if you haven't then you should get room number 5 it's right next to mine and Camille's we share a dorm." Tyler explained to the new student. "Ai-Aipom" Aipom yelled leaping out of it's pokeball.

Tyler looked at Aipom then looked to Casey "My name's Tyler, and what's your's, oh by the way to get a key for your new dorm go speak to prof. Juniper."

Tyler smiled and said "Well i'm gonna head to my dorm if you need me it's dorm 6 just stay quiet because Michael is asleep in 7 and Kamille's asleep too." He then stood up pointed to where Juniper was and went to his dorm.

Name: Jayden oak
Starter: Popplio
Personality:never give up,very ignorant,brave
Other: Gary is he dad

"greetings you know where I can get one key to a dorm?" Jayden asked to casey and tyler

Tyler smiled and said "Well i'm gonna head to my dorm if you need me it's dorm 6 just stay quiet because Michael is asleep in 7 and Kamille's asleep too." He then stood up pointed to where Juniper was and went to his dorm.
Casey went to Professor Juniper's office and got a key when he went to his dorm Tyler and another student who was a girl with a snivy were standing in front of the door

Tyler just as he was leaving the cafeteria turned to the new boy and said "Yeah go speak to Prof. Juniper down the hall." "Fro-Froakie!"
Froakie shouted

Casey shouted at the new student as he walked down the hallway "Wait Whats your name?" then Oshawott came out of its pokeball and said "Oshawaaaaat!" as if telling him to wait

"thanks!" jayden said. Jayden noticed the trainer and said "i´m Jayden oak! and this is my partner popplio!" "popplio!" the popplio shouted at the trainer

Then realizing that Oshawott came out of his pokeball Cadey turned to tyler and said "Oh and this is my pokemon Oshawott "Osha Osha wott" Oshawott said proudly

Tyler saw Jayden and Casey "Hey guys it's lesson time and guess what our teacher said we are gonna be catching pokemon I just transfered Aipom to my dad through the pc" so Tyler headed to the catch zone

Tyler looked at Casey "Maybe you'll catch one in lesson and by the way I just found out all lessons are just catching pokemon but only one pokeemon per lesson so choose wisely."

Tyler looked with a worried expression "Hurry up lessons started go catch a pokemon" Tyler ran straight to an eevee, the eevee smiled at him "Eevee" It said as if it wanted to be caught. "Okay Eevee you wanna join me?" 1...2...3....Tyler caught Eevee

Jayden searched a pokemon and he found one petilil "peti!" the petilil jumped in the jayden shoulder and taked the popplio out of the jayden shoulder "popp lio!" the popplio growled angrily. jayden trowed a pokeball on the petilil "1......2......3..... gotcha!"
trainercard-jayden (1).png

While looking for pokemon casey spotted a Honedge but it was red for someone reason so Casey Cast out his oshawott and told it to use razor shell then honedge sliced oshawott and oshawott began to cry and jumped into Casey's arms so Casey threw a pokeball at the honedge and caught it!
upload_2016-12-17_17-29-8.png

Caseu turned to tyler and jayden and said "Hey guys look i caught a honedge! I don't know why this one is red though." "Hooo" Honedge said as he jumped out of its pokeball

Tyler smiled and said "Yeah man hey lets all go chill in the students lounge and just chat for a bit I can tell you guys about all my dad's research." "Eevee!" "Fro!"

Another new student walked in,she had long brown hair and typical school clothes she was holding one egg and had a mudkip walking beside her she said"H-hi I'm Jc."

"heya i´m jayden and these are my partners petilil and popplio!" "poppi!" "peti!" the petilil and the popplio screamed "wow! this egg hatched!" jayden said surprised

Tyler smiled at the Mudkip and said to JC "Wow that's a new thing for me my dad's so focused on mega evolution he never really taught me about eggs and breeding anyway come this way there's a third bed in my dorm JC my roommate Kamille is sleeping here's a key to number 6 lets get your stuff set up in the dorm but stay quiet Kamille's asleep." Froakie hopped on Tyler's shoulder and Eevee returned to her pokeball.