• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Tyler stopped at dorm 6 "This is our dorm just stay quiet because our roommate Kamile is sleeping you can have top bunk I've got bottom just put your bags under the bunkbed and when Kamille wakes up we'll sort your stuff , let's head to the lounge and watch some tv."

Tyler smiled and said "Hey where are you from?" Froakie jumped off of Tylers shoulder at the same time and said "Fro-Froakie-Fro" as to say he wanted to play with mudkip.

Tyler's expression then went from happy to scared "We need to hide, my dad told me to stay away from ghost types they've been acting weird recently!" He put his pokemon into their pokeballs and grabbed JC took her into a storage cupboard and held her close to protect her he then sent out Froakie "Be prepared for anything Froakie!" "Fro!" Froakie said in a brave tone.

Tyler sighed in relief "Anyway recently a group of people used the dark matter from all ghost types in the world and now they've all gone crazy there has been reports of Gengars consuming humans whole, that's why I grabbed you and we hid in a closet, ummm no other reason haha! anyway the reason I know all this is because my dad is Professor Sycamore of the Kalos region where I was born and raised."

"I've always wondered what caused all those ghost types to go crazy and wait...GENGARS HAVE BEEN CONSUMING PEOPLE?!"Jc would faint and the Furret would wrigle into the cabnit

Tyler grabbed JC just before she hit the floor and with the help of Haunter and Froakie carried her to the cafeteria and got some water to give to her when she woke "Thanks haunter for your help!" "Haunter" it said as it phased through the celing

Tyler smiled "Why don't we have something to eat and just chat for a bit while our pokemon play outside." Tyler goes and gets some food to eat and Froakie heads outside with Eevee and the others.

Tyler looks outside at the four pokemon playing then says "I met Froakie when me and my friend Ash were out looking around Lumiose City to find a place to chill out and eat when we met Diantha the Kalos champion and then I saw Froakie being kicked around by some local bullies so Diantha sent out her Mega Gardevoir and I took Froakie to a pokemon center ever since Froakie hasn't really wanted to battle and has had a rough life because of it." Tyler tries to hold back tears as he thinks about that day.

Tyler looks at her surprised "Yeah of course it can oh and by the way I forgot to ask how old are you I mean I know to be in this college you have to be 16-19 but still?"

Tyler smiled "I'm not sur......." He then froze and said quietly "get down and crawl under the table towards me quickly!" Froakie and Eevee both jumped in front of the two and all of them could now see the Gengar stood at the door. Tyler grabbed JC and took her and the others into the kitchen and they hid in a store room he held her close to protect her once again. "Listen I think I know why your pokedex didn't go off this time it's beacause this is one of the crazy Gengars they only go after people who are awake so if we stay quiet it might leave the college and we can get back to what we were doing and the pokemon can carry on playing."

Tyler shouted "NOOOO! Froakie use water shuriken, eevee use quick attack mudkip, azurill lend me your strength!" after making the gengar faint JC was released. Tyler grabed her as she was unconscious before she fell to the ground.