• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

We'd walk back to the dorm and just when I started unpacking their was an anoncement:"Atention students!Tomorrow we will be a special guest...Professor Oak from the Kanto region!"

Camille began to keep a low profile around the college with her newly evolved Servine following her, watching the other students, especially Tyler. After a while, she had caught a Zorua, Deino and an Eevee, and used them to keep an eye on her targets.

430067_trainercard-Camille.png

Tyler woke up and looked over at Camille's bed to see she was gone "Where did she go?" He said to Eevee and Froakie "Eev?" "Froak-Froakie?" Tyler looked worried then looked down at Froakie and said "Hey Froakie I think it's finally time!" He said quietly trying not to wake up JC "Fro?"

Tyler took Froakie and Eevee and the two pokemon had a battle with Froakie being victorious.

Froakie then started to glow blue and his form started to change after this Froakie had evolved into Frogadier "Frog-Frog-Froga!" It yelled as it stood in the middle of the battlefield.

Name: Danta Eisberg
Starter Pokemon: Chespin
Personality: Caring, but smart in a fight
Other: Mother is Sina

Danta entered the College, dumped his bags in his Dorm, which was empty, and went outside, He asked someone with a Frogadier
"Hey there, My name is Danta, wanna have a Battle?!"
"Ches!"

Tyler turned to Danta and said "Sorry man maybe later you see my Frogadier and Eevee have both just battled and they need some rest, we could go get something to eat though if you want?"

Camille didn't bother to listen and left the lounge to go to a small park, where she sat on a bench. She looked at her Zorua and sighed, "Maybe.. that wasn't the best thing to say to him." Her Zorua just made a small noise and looked at her funny. After a while, it became dark outside and the moon eventually came out. Camille looked up at the sky and stood up, "We should head back." Her Eevee then began to glow a bright blue. Camille watched in awe as her Eevee evolved into Umbreon. Camille smiled and pet Umbreon's ears. "Come on, let's head back. I think I owe Tyler an apology."

After Tyler had returned with a fire stone he found outside he gave it to eevee but she just gave it back Tyler decided to use it later on then eevee started to glow it evolved into sylveon, Tyler smiled then he saw camile he frowned and looked away.

(Is Rowlet as my starter ok?If not i will change,i chose rowlet cuz its my favorite starter)
431877_trainercard-Rowlie.png

Name: Rowlie
Starter Pokemon: Rowlet
Personality: Shy,Kind,Creative,Scared of the Dark(The reason why she has an Umbreon)
Other: She is from Alola and got a Rowlet for her starter.She went to Kalos to go to College.Wears a Pink long Scarf/Bandanna.

She was just walking around until her rowlet suddenly stopped her by tugging her scarf and pointed to the park,She understood but asked her pokemon first,"You wanna go play in the park?",She asked her rowlet,she nodded so Rowlie went to park to play with her pokemon.She putted her bag on the ground and tighten'd her pokeball belt,"Alright!!LET'S GO!!"She said while running to the park field happily with her rowlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope I'm not too late to join
Name: Zaina Celate
Starter: Chikorita
Appearance: Blonde hair, wears a pink shirt and black dress
Personality: Very pretty, naive, caring
Other: none

(I'm gonna add nicknames to her pokemon/Rowlet:Rowlu/Eevee:Eve/Umbreon:Blacky)
"Hehe..",She continue to until she realised she didn't bring out here other pokemon out,So she took out two pokeballs and threw them,"COME OUT EVERYONE!",After Eevee and Umbreon got out,they both smiled,Rowlie smiled and looked at Umbreon,"Hey Blacky!Do you wanna play with us or just rest under a tree?",Blacky ran to her bag and took out a black frisbee with a yellow ring in the middle,'His favourite frisbee!',She smiled and took the frisbee from the tail wagging umbreon,"Alright then!We will go play together!Rowlu and Eve,you too can play whatever you want!"Both of the small pokemon cheered and took off running with a blue ball.Rowlie smiled and threw the frisbee for Blacky to catch.

Tyler looked at the girl and sent out his pokemon "Frogadier, Sylveon come on out!"
He then said hey I've got an idea there's a place down the road from the college if we go there we can catch lots of pokemon
"I'm looking for a Bagon,Rowlet,Pichu and Larvitar."

(Rowlets are quite rare and mostly in alola right?)
She was now chasing her umbreon since he suddenly caught the frisbee and ran away from her,She finally caught the umbreon and gobbled him playfully,"GOTCHA YOU SNEAKY FOX!",She looked at her watch and saw the time,"Time to eat guys!"She shouted at her Pokemon,She got ready the food and they came running to her,She suddenly spotted a small Pikipek looking at the food bowls,She smiled and came one bowl to the hungry pikipek,the pikipek gobbled the food in seconds,After eating the pikipek chirped happily,Rowlie smiled and took out her pokeball,"Wanna come with me little fella?"the pikipek nodded and poked herself on the pokenall,1....2.....3 Pikipek was caught,"I'll call you.....Piki!"The ball shook and she smiled,she took Piki out from her pokeball and continued to eat her food.
432107_trainercard-Rowlie.png

Last edited by a moderator: