• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

After entering the lab Tyler turned to his dad and said "hey dad this is JC my friend we came to see you and the other Pokemon.". "ahhhh nice to meet you JC, Tyler has told me alot about you like how he really likes you and thinks you're perfect for him." The professor said.
Tyler now looking rather embarrassed "wait what when did I say that haha?"

"I wonder... well I be forever alone? Is that what a trainer must do in order to train? I don't want to be alone but.... I will make the Joys proud of me.... I'll do what I takes." she whispered to herself.

The professor smiled and said "don't worry I think you two are perfect for each other."

Tyler now trying to stay calm said "we're just gonna go check out all the Pokemon."

"If I want to be apokemon trainer.... OF COURSE!" She said a tab too loudly. Embaressed, she payed for her food and dashed out. "The pokemon lab, there I can see all sorts of pokemon, I've always known how to treat pokemon, but never known how to fight them. I think visitors are allowed..."

Tyler smiled as he was happy to see was enjoying herself "hey you know what you can pick a kalos starter to be your own then I'll get dad to send it over when we get back."

Sprinting her way to the lab with Froakie, she just prayed she was allowed in their. She didn't know much about the Lab, and didn't want to be stuck in a awkward situation

Tyler turned and Izzie then said "if you're looking for dad he just went into his office." he then turned to JC smiled and said "I know a really nice spot that overlooks the city do you wanna head there?"

"Well he was kinda rude... how am I supposed to know how his dad is? Or where the office is located? Even at the school, he acts weird." she thought. Overthinking her situation, she just walked out, and decided not to find out who his dad was or where. For some reason, she disliked the person for a dumb reason.

Tyler chased after Izzie and said "sorry I don't mean to sound rude but I every time I see your froakie it reminds me of something i don't like to think of."

"How- What- I never said that you were rude!" Confused on how he knew what she thought, she wondered why he didn't like her Froakie, but didn't want to appear impolite by asking why.

Tyler looked a bit sad and said "listen I can tell about certain people think like you are thinking why I have something up with your froakie well I'll tell you, when I met my frogadier he was a froakie and he was being kicked around by some local thugs so now every time I see a froakie I think of that."

Shocked by this power, she tried to erase all her thoughts, but more embaressing ones came to mind. " Oh... I'm so sorry." She apoligezed. 'I didn't mean to be mean..."

"What did I do!? I didn't know he could read minds! Ugh, no he can read everything in my head.... it'll be so awkward." She said to Froakie. " I wonder how his Frogadier got into a situation like that..."

"Taylor and JC go together like peanut butter and jelly... but I wish they didn't." She turned to Froakie. "I don't know why but... I don't like JC being friends with him, I just don't know why! Do you have an idea Froakie?"

Tyler as he walked past his dads office saw Izzy freaking out and said "just chill out and listen you've done nothing wrong and I can't read minds I can just tell how someone are thinking depending on multiple factors okay so don't worry I'm a nice chilled out guy you've just got to get to know me".