• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

I want to join
Name: Halo
Appearance: black long hair, a top hat, golden Googles, a black huge coat, very tall
Pokemon: Decidueye (shiny), Agesislash and Dusknoir
Personality: dark, lonely, a little psycho
Studying: Mega stones, Z-powers and ghost type pokemon
Other: uses dark magic on pokemon to make them stronger (its a secret), has no mercy, dosent really care if pokemon get hurt (thats a lie to others)

"Yes! It is a 3v3! Magmar, use Flamethrower!!!" Levi yelled. The Magmar stood up, sending the flamethrower towards Toxicroak. "This is going to be easy, I won't suffer that much, Toxicroak is a fighting-type, I presume," Levi thought. "Okay, Magmar, you know what to do after that!" Levi said.

"Again you try to keep me at distance, this will not work with Toxicroak's agile moves!" Aurora called, "Toxicroak, front flip over the flamethrower and gunk shot that Magmar from Mid Air, then Earthquake as you land for super effective damage!" Aurora ordered and fixed her scarf - it was getting hot with all the fire type attacks being thrown around. Immediately the Toxicroak with swift movements jumped up and shot Gunk at the Magmar in a spectacular acrobatic stunt!

"Magmar, just evade that Gunk Shot and then jump up and use Fire Blast once again, while you're still on the air," Levi said. Levi was getting bored quickly, but he still wanted to see what would happen. "Hmm, I see, she got an offensive Pokémon... let's see how she reacts to a Dynamic Punch, right after that attack," Levi thought. Magmar jumped up, evading Gunk Shot and the upcoming Earthquake, Magmar wasn't really happy due to the opposing Pokémon's moves.

Last edited:
"High risk move I see, using lower accuracy moves like Fire Blast to finish Toxicroak off... too cheeky," Aurora thought in her frustration as the earthquake missed the Magmar by a split second, which would have made her life so much easier. "Toxicroak, duck under the fire blast and uppercut the magmar with Poison Jab!" Aurora ordered, imitating the implied move herself like Maylene taught her.

"MAGMAR, RIGHT NOW, DYNAMIC PUNCH!!! AND USE FLAMETHROWER ON YOUR OWN FIST TO MAKE IT BURN" Levi yelled, he was sure that the move he had taught the Magmar a long while ago when it was still a Magby would take effect. The Magmar fell towards the Toxicroak, sending its fist towards the Toxicroak's gut, while it was going towards the Toxicroak, Magmar sent a Flamethrower towards its own fist, making it burn, turning the Dynamic Punch into a Fiery Dynamic Punch?!

Last edited:
Lance checked the time on his computer,it read:1:35."Looks like its time for STAB session"Lance murmured.Then,Lance gasped."oh,no!Levi and Aurora are still battling!"Lance yelled.Lance ran to the battlefield."stop battling!"We have class!come on!"Lance yelled.

"Huh? Ok..." Levi said, looking up at Magmar, waiting for the turn to end so he could go to the class. "First day... okay, time to show them that I'm really smart! But... what is a STAB session? Sounds weird," Levi thought. "Okay, I'm coming after this ends, Magmar will most likely hit the Toxicroak, but the Toxicroak will most likely hit Magmar," Levi said.

The battle between Magmar and Toxicroak looked more like a boxing match at this point, where Toxicroak's poison jab landed a clean uppercut on magmar's head, whilst taking an equally clean max power burning dynamic punch straight to the gut, sending the opponents flying to the ground, causing a dust cloud to temporarily cover the contestants. As the dust and smoke settled, Aurora shouted, ignoring Lance: "Toxicroak! Are you ok, can you go on?!" The Toxicroak being a fighter, stood up on its two legs with a loud "Croak" only to collapse to the ground from damage and exhaustion immediately after wards, unable to continue the battle.

Aurora returned Toxicroak to her pokeball, "you fought well against two opponents, Toxicroak, you are a real fighting type!" she whispered. "Good Battle Levi!" Aurora called, "Sad that it was only a 1 v 2, but with your pokemon not being fully evolved yet, I have to say I was astouned and I completely underestimated you!"

In Aurora's competitiveness, she completely forgot about Lance's presence and the STAB session, then when she noticed she called Lance in a hurry: "running!"

As Magmar laid the hit and gut hit, it fell to the ground, as the dust cloud went up, Levi instantly got nervous, he started to bite his nails and think of many things that could have happened, but, when it cleared and revealed that the two Pokémon were on the ground, Levi let out a smile, but, when Toxicroak started to get up after Aurora said if it could go on, Levi's eyes widened, but, as soon as it fell down, levi's smile widened. "Good! You did great, Magmar, you can come back," Levi said, raising Magmar's PokéBall and making it return.

"Your Toxicroak is good!!!" Levi said, "I know, I could have placed Magmar first, but I wanted to test my Charmander. Thank you very much, but, next time I'm the one who is going to win!!!" Levi said.

"HEY, THE STAB SESSION!!!" Levi yelled, running towards the classroom.

Aurora waited up for her opponent Levi, as they just had an amazing battle and it would be rude not to: "Let's go let's go!" Aurora called, continuing to walk but just slow enough so that Levi could catch up with her. She also had to remember to bring Toxicroak to the Pokemon Center after class to heal it. Despite being excited about the STAB session, her mind was still at the battle - she wanted to be champ after all but Levi's Pokemon were not even evolved and they posed immense threats, she was not worried, but excited as her competitive spirit always gets under her skin and removes her usually cold, Snowpoint-ice-type demeanour.

Name: Zachariah
Appearance: 6 ft5 215 lbs of muscle. He wears nice silk suits due to his job of Cheif Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation. He has short black hair, golden eyes and is always clean shaven
Pokemon: Gyarados, Infernape, Sceptile
Personality: Zachariah is not someone you want to take your eye off of. One minute he's your ally, the next minute he attacked you. He has a very snake-like demeanor. He has no interest in the lives of others, seeing them as disposable. In battle, he is calculating and ruthless. Despite being a wealthy executive, he's not afraid to roll his sleeves up and do his own dirty work, although he will pay someone to take care of business he deems not important. He prefers to be all alone, either doing some paperwork or studying battles on film while taking notes. While extremely proud Zachariah is not an arrogant person, freely admitting he has a long way to go before he can truly be satisfied with himself. He has no desire for any type of relationship, seeing other people as weeds that need to be plucked out of his way.
Studying: Battle History and Strategy

Zachariah walked into the cafeteria, briefcase in hand and sat down. " Stupid contracts" he grumbled and opened it up and pulled out a stack of papers. He read them over, rolling his eyes as he wrote on the papers with his pen. " Life as an executive" he said as he kept at his work. One might've questioned why Zachariah, Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation was at college and the answer was simple. Zachariah had large goals he wished to achieve and he would go to any lengths to do so. As a result, he was always looking to improve his battling skills, thus his reason at the college.

Name: Otto.
Appearance: Orange hoodie, blue jeans , brown shoes , maroonish brown hair.
Pokemon: None he has 3 eggs
Personality: Happy , passionate.
Studying: Pokemon breeder.
Other: Cat-like qualities (attitude appearance etc.).

584671_trainercard-Otto.png

otto sees a man with a briefcase and stares long enough for the guy to notice him. Otto goes up to say hi ,trips on an untied shoelace, falls on his face , and proceeds to believe that someone up above has it out for him "stupid god doing stupid stuff to my stupid life and making me misera- OMG OMG OMG OMG I THINK I FELL ON AN EGG " checks bag luckily no eggs are broken.
584671_trainercard-Otto.png

Zachariah stared the newcomer annoyed. Someone left behind an unsupervised child. " You know if you could tie your shoes or had any coordination, that wouldn't have happened. Is there a reason you're bothering me? I'm trying to get some work done and I'm not in a good mood today." He said staring Otto down before turning back to his paperwork promptly ignoring him. Clumsy fool. I'm already behind on these, I thought this was college not daycare

"ehem who are you calling CHILD i have to say it was not even my fault my shoes were tied a minute ago " points to the sky " i promise you someone up their has it out for me and..." gets distracted "is that paperwork"?

Zachariah glared at Otto " it is and it's too complicated for someone like you to understand. Blaming others for your own mistakes. The true act of a coward. Now, do you have a reason for bothering me? Cause I hate having my time wasted. I am a busy man, I have classes to take and a company to run. Tell me what you want or be on your way. I don't have time to mess around" he said as he kept filling out paperwork

" I'd rather have no friends than be a bumbling simpleton. Go back to daycare, you're clearly in the wrong place." Zachariah said angrily as a parting shot. He had just had to deal with a very stressful phone call and now he was being pestered by an idiot. " How on Earth did he get into this school? I thought it was for the elite" he grumbled, his bad mood flowing freely at this point. He kept working until he finally filled out his contracts " finally" he said putting the contracts in his briefcase and shutting it

Name: Jack Sparks
Appearance: Brown hair Blue eyes that glimmer in the moon
Pokemon: Larvatar, Magikarp, Vaporion
Personality: joyfull
Studying: How To Train
Other: wakes up during night happy and wakes in the morning gets little to no sleep due to tending pokemon

Walking into the school beginner area jack would walk around before walking up to the front desk and saying"hi is the the collage of pokemon or something like that?" jack would look around as he Larvatar and him would sign up at the front desk and would head to his small room they assigned his

(( whoops i hope its alright if i just jump in ;; ))
Name: Atty
Appearance: 5'3", about 145 lbs. Pale, rosy skin. Soft, dark brown, neck-length hair. Brown eyes behind thick, square-framed glasses. A bit baby-faced despite being 20. She's very particular when it comes to her fashion sense, opting for cute over practical. Most commonly though, she wears a baby pink off-the shoulder top, white shorts with a belt to hold her Pokeballs, black leggings underneath, white sneakers, a pink shoulderbag, and a simple black choker to complete the look.
Pokemon: Weavile (F), Clefable (F, Shiny), Altaria (F)
Personality: Atty is a very sweet and carefree person, and prefers to avoid major conflict, but will hold her own and stand up for others if need be. Despite Atty herself being small and relatively physically weak, her seasoned Pokemon can prove to be strong opponents in battle. She's a very good sport when it comes to a fair loss. Her downfall, however, is her tendency to act emotional and bratty when things don't go as planned. If people are patient enough with her, though, she can open up to them quickly and become a loyal friend.
Studying: Shiny Pokemon. After catching her shiny Clefairy and evolving it, she was inspired to look more into and study the "Shiny" mutation.
Other: Originally from Unova, she's studying abroad.

Atty stretched, a bit sore from having to move multiple boxes into her dorm room. Thankfully, she was already making progress and feeling at home, putting up the finishing touches in her room before leaving for her first class. According to her schedule, her first lesson was the STAB Session. Atty held onto the strap of her shoulderbag, picking up the pace a little so she wouldn't be late for class. She filed into the hall with multiple other trainers and quickly found an open spot for herself to sit, feeling a little bit out of place, hoping no one would give her flak for being a new face.

Michael rans to the pokemon center and going to Aurora. Michael tells Aurora"Hey Aurora that was a great battle there,what about battling me instead!!,cause I want to see my stragedy with my Pokemons.so what do you think?".

Michael rans to the pokemon center and going to Aurora. Michael tells Aurora"Hey Aurora that was a great battle there,what about battling me instead!!,cause I want to see my stragedy with my Pokemons.so what do you think?".

Isnt it Stab class? I dont want to mess up the timeline with a battle rn, it already difficult to follow, sorry

Aurora gets into Stab class, this is her first time in it however she is already aware on what is going on - STAB is the reason why her Toxicroak almost always uses Poison and fighting type moves for the slither inch of extra dammage. Coming a little late into class due to her battle with Lance, she sat down in the last row of the hall, behind a new girl with a cute pink shirt. "Psst!" Aurora whispered to the new girl, "Did I miss anything important?"

Jack would get packed up and head to his first class of his day looking down at the time he ran down the hall pulling his vaporeon with him saying "COME ON WE GOTTA HURRY UP OR WE MAY BE LATE". Running into the room he would knock down a desk as he sat down most of the students would look at him as if he just punched them in the face "whats wrong?" the one answer he would get would be the glare of the other students

Atty watched in surprised silence as a boy came barreling through the room, knocking over a desk in the process. She pursed her lips, taking her eyes off the scene and saving him any further embarrassment, instead leaning over to the girl that had just asked her a question. "You haven't missed much- Class pretty much just started, don't worry."

"Ok, thanks, my name is Aurora by the way," Aurora whispered to the girls in front of her gratefully and with relief. She saw the boy barraging in clumsily but did not really care as was typical for her icy character, instead she took out her notebook and after fixing her frosty hair and white scarf she began taking notes of the lesson. The hall was packed as seemingly almost everyone at college had this obligatory class, so it was difficult to hear and concentrate from the back row, but Aurora tried her best.

Once jack was able to sit properly in his seat a well larger kid would pick him up and would throw him to the back sitting in jacks seat jack would look up just to sit next to Aurora really pissed he looked around and whispered to her "do you have any fire pokemon?"
of course jack would put his vaporeon away and summon his larvatar

Aurora, deeply focused in trying to Listen to the professor, was not very content that the clumsy guy ended up sitting next to her. However, she showed respect and whispered back nicely: "I have a Quilava back home in Snowpoint City which was essentially my heating to keep me warm, but since I moved here, where it is warmer, and since we are allowed only 3 pokemon, I took the 3 with which I am most confident with and this sadly did not include any fire type pokemon... how about you?"

Once jack was able to sit properly in his seat a well larger kid would pick him up and would throw him to the back sitting in jacks seat jack would look up just to sit next to Aurora really pissed he looked around and whispered to her "do you have any fire pokemon?"
of course jack would put his vaporeon away and summon his larvatar
Oops sorry I wasn't read it correctly

jack would answer sweet and simple "i dont have any fire types but i do have a good friend at home kinda like the guard dog" jack would look around and then would ask "what pokemon do you have if you dont mind me asking" jack would pull out his pokeballs the tops would be see thru you would be able to see a vaporeon and a magikarp in the balls

"Nice to meet you, Aurora," Atty smiled at her, thankful that at least someone was being polite to her. "My name's Atty. I'm from Unova, studying abroad." As much as she wanted to keep up the conversation, she turned back to pay attention to the instructor as he continued his lecture. Still, she kept her ears open to listen to the conversation that Aurora and the boy from before were having behind her.

Lax would look at jack as he would talk as jack would talk Lax (aka larvatar) would head over to the other girl and scratch her jack would stand up quickley to grab his freind lax and said to the other girl "im so sorry about that " he would pull lax backward
to his seat

"Ow-!" Atty's concentration broke as she jerked her leg, suddenly feeling something scratch her. She looked down to see a Larvitar, the boy getting out of his seat to pick up his misbehaving Pokemon before it could do anymore damage. Even though there wasn't any visible hole or mark on her leggings, Atty still certainly wasn't happy. "You need to have better control over your Pokemon." She glared at Jack, turning back around in hopes to get through the lesson without anymore interruptions.

Aurora was a little surprised by Atty's sudden jolt as she was struggling to concentrate and hear what the professor was saying at the other side of the hall. However, then she noticed the cute Larvitar misbehaving, and Aurora asked Jack in a cold tone: "why is your Pokemon not in the Pokeball? To answer your question, I have a Toxicroak, Empoleon and Glaceon - but they are all in their respective balls..." she got suddenly interrupted by the professor calling for "Silence!" Across the room.

Name:Mark
Appearance: Ocean blue coat, Raichu hat, Brown jeans, Black and blue sneakers, Blue one strap backpack,Blue eyes.
Pokemon:Bulbasaur(shiny)
Personality:Has difficulty making friends due to the fact that he can be a little jumpy at times, Absolutely adores shiny Pokemon, Really wants to make friends with someone.
Studying:History of shiny Pokemon
Other:
I hope I'm not to late to join the RP