• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

"Ahhhh!!!! You know what I will just go to the STAB class right now!" Levi said, he was walking, but he then started to run, as he entered the classroom, he noticed that there were only the teacher and some few people. "Hello!" Levi said, bowing to them as a sign of respect, he then went towards his desk, sitting down and looking at the door, waiting for someone to come in.

Looking over he whispered "im so sorry its just two of my pokemon cant be near each other so one has to be out while the others away" jack would pull out a pokeball and send out vaporeon and say "come on out vaper and return lax"

Mark wandered the halls of the college Extremely confused on where the class on shiny Pokemon was "does anyone know where the shiny class is I think I'm late"

Atty sighed, looking down at the Vaporeon. Hopefully the Eeveelution would be less destructive than a Larvitar. "Just keep an eye on your Pokemon next time, okay?" She whispered back to Jack. She turned her back to him to continue focusing on the lesson, watching as another trainer walked in late.

jack would tell his vaporeon to sit as it did he would give it a treat from his small bag he would look up at the kid who just walked in and said "sure is bucko" he would giggle knowing that it was the wrong class for the kid

"Shhhh!" Aurora exclaimed, she could not hear much of the professor as she was sitting at the back of the class, however she believed this topic to be important so she tried her best to concentrate. She fixed her hair and scarf and caught a glimpse of the Vaporeon which reminded her of the potential her eevee had, before turning into to that cold Glaceon. She looked at Mark again and signalled a free space in her row with hand gestures.

Levi was paying so much attention to the teacher that he completely ignored Mark's existence, just focusing on what he had to learn, he then looked around, losing his focus, noticing that a new person had come. "Oh, hey! Your name is Mark? Good! My name is Levi, how is it going?!" Levi said, smiling.

"pretty good" he said then taking the seat that Aurora had signalled to. He sat down and listened intently to the lesson. "so to clarify what is this class learning". "that one student sounded kinda jokey and I could have sworn I heard him giggle a little.

of course jack just had to interfere "this is stab class" he would giggle 'you may be in in the wrong class" jack would throw a pokeball at the man across the room

"It stands for Same Type Advantage Boost," Atty softly spoke up, interjecting into the conversation before Jack could attempt to fool Mark anymore. "It's the little damage boost Pokemon get when they use an attack that matches their type. Pretty simple stuff." She made sure to listen in on both everyone talking behind her and the lecture at the same time, no point in staying completely silent.

Aurora listened in on the conversation and was relatively amused by the whole situation. "Jack, aren't you a nice guy..." Aurora said sarcastically, "Oh hi Mark, ye if you are not in the STAB class which has nothing to do with Knives, then you are in the wrong class. But you might as well stay here as despite its simplicity it is important to know if you want to be an effective trainer!" Aurora said with a nice smile, as she was talking about battling and she was passionate about it.

"Thanks" now that that question was answered Mark could finally learn about STAB. "this could be beneficial to my Bulbasaur" he thought to himself not wanting any of his classmates to hear him. "I don't mean to interrupt but have I missed any important in this lesson".

"Well, I think that we have covered every which was mentioned, just remember, thunderbolt is better than for example Psychic on a Pikachu, but for Alolan Raichu Psychic is a must-have move... thats it I think," Aurora explained, remembering why her Toxicroak carried Poison and Fighting moves over anything else. She has Earthquake just for coverage after all.

"thanks I'm new here so I don't know as much as you guys" mark replied. "If I may ask what's your name I don't think you've told me yet" he asked inquisitively.

"Well, let me do it cliché, my name is Aurora, I am from Snowpoint City and I have a dream of becoming Champ of Sinnoh. I love spicy food and hate the cold but nonetheless have a Glaceon as my partner..." Aurora exclaimed happily, and before trailing off asked: "what about you?"

"My name is Mark and I am from Blackthorn city and I dream to be a shiny Pokemon professor."It has been my dream ever since I was little when I was saved by a shiny Charizard"."that's why I came here, to learn about why shiny Pokemon ever exist"."Oh I hope I am not boring you with my babble I can get carried away talking about my favorite topics".

Atty turned around when she heard the topic of Shiny Pokemon being brought up, jumping back into the conversation. "You're studying Shiny Pokemon? That's good to hear, I thought I was the only one." She smiled at Mark, trying to make a good impression. "That's pretty exciting, hearing about that Shiny Charizard. Do you have any Shinies on you right now that you're training?"

"why in fact I do" Mark opened his pokeball to reveal his shiny Bulbasaur . "so what do you think, I feel pretty dang lucky that my starter was a shiny wouldn't you day". Mark was also quite happy that there was another trainer who liked the same subject as him and he felt that they might be able to get along."He gave his Bulbasaur a pat and a pokepuff.

Atty watched as Mark sent out his Bulbasaur, taking note of the visible glimmer that all Shinies possessed. "Yeah, I'd say that's some extreme luck!" She grinned, leaning over a bit closer to look at the coloration, more of a lime green than the traditional teal. "I'd send out my Clefable, but she's a bit too big to sit in my lap now. I evolved her not too long ago, actually. Do you plan on evolving your Bulbasaur at all?

"I do but it will take some time" He said ." You could show your Clefable to me after class". He smiled finally having a polite conversation with someone at this school. "so how long have you had your Clefairy/Clefable,you look like he kind of person who would be good friends with Pokemon

"I got her as a Clefairy a couple years back when I visited Kanto," Atty began, nodding at the Dusk Ball on her belt. "I caught her in Mt. Moon, but she's only been a Clefable for a couple months. I figured training her as a Clefairy would be easier, that's why I held off on using a Moon Stone for so long." She smiled, growing a bit nostalgic. "She gets along with my other Pokemon pretty well, too."

"that's wonderful I love it when people and Pokemon can get along with each other" Mark replied. He began to remember when his father would tell him about the Pokemon he had seen on his travels. "so how long have you been at this college for, its my first day here ". Mark had always wanted to meet someone with another shiny and by gosh he was going to make friends with them.

"It's actually my first day here, too," Atty shifted in her seat, trying to get comfortable from twisting her back to look behind her so much. "I already have a couple credits, though. I'm originally from Unova and studied a bit there, I'm just here in Sinnoh studying abroad."

"Well its good that we have something in common"."I came here Because I heard they have an amazing program for studying shiny Pokemon". "Hey" Mark said realizing how much time they had spent talking "shouldn't we be listening to the teacher this kinda sounds important". "We can talk more after class if you want".

Name: Alex
Appearance: Short Blonde Emo Lookin' Hair. Piercing Blue Eyes. Light Grey Hoodie. Navy Jeans.
Pokemon: Murkrow ( Lvl 23 )
Personality: Somewhat Stubborn and Crazy
Studying: Flying Pokemon and their attitudes
Other: Likes coffee, naps, and LOVES birbs.

+ Alex sprints into the class and into the nearest empty seat. He sighs, not caring if he missed the bell. At least he was in class. His Murkrow slowly flew in after him, head low. +

Levi went out f the STAB classroom, going towards the unch room. Levi sat down on a seat, looking at a waiter, who served his food. Levi opened a big smile, eating the food, which was lettuce, rice and tomatoes. "I've never ate something so tasty! This college got top quality food!" Levi said, smiling.

With STAB class being over, which according to Aurora was the most straightforward out of all her classes, she stood up, nodded goodbye to Atty, Jack and Mark and headed out to the cafeteria, lusting for a hot cup of caffeine-filled goodness. For lunch, she had some spicy Salami with Salad. She noticed Levi eating delicious lunch as well at the next table and she nodded to him too as a greeting as her mouth was full.

Levi swallowed the food he had on his mouth, turning his head toAurora and nodding, he then turned his head back to his place, resuming his meal. "Hmmmm, I really want to see if I am capable of becoming a GYM leader... to do so, I must study for atleast 1 year..." Levi thought to himself.

Pokémon College- a place where anyone can go, no matter what region they are from, no matter what Pokémon they have. It’s one of the top colleges in the whole world... and you’ve been accepted!

You’re in your first year... what will ensue? Battles? Conests? Friendship? Romance?

RULES:
Regular Pokécharms rules apply.

Only 3 Pokémon allowed
No legendaries
Maximum of one shiny
Romance allowed (keep it PG!)
Crushes allowed
Only one character per person
You must write a paragraph!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Studying:
Other:

MY CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Lily
Appearance: Lily has pink-brown hair, pale skin and maroon eyes. She has quite a curvy frame, a small nose, and her eyes are strangely absent of any sparkle- except when she is happy. Her hair comes to a few inches below her shoulders. She wears a black tank top, dark grey ripped jeans, has a glittery backpack, and has a Team Skull pendant which you can hardly see.
Pokemon: Mimikyu, Drifblim, Chandelure
Personality: Lily is constantly rather tired, but tries to be as cheery as possible despite her nature. She can be quite snappy and rude sometimes, and is very defensive of those she doesn’t know- though once you get to know her, and if she trusts you, she has the tendency to ramble. She has social anxiety, which makes her very paranoid, but she is nonetheless a good and loyal friend.
Studying: Gym Leader, Ghost type
Other: Her father is a retired member of Team Skull, which is why she wears her pendant.

RP:

Lily sat on her own in the lunch hall, her maroon gaze cast down at her lunch, which she wasn’t really eating. She bit her lip and sighed- they’d already been here for a week and everyone was either scared of her or didn’t like her. All she wanted was to be normal, really- but, someone who wanted to be a Ghost-type Gym Leader had to be pretty weird. And weird she was- so much so that she was scared her ghostly Pokémon would be her only friends for the rest of time.
Lime
Male
Lime has honey blonde hair with blue eyes and he wears blue jeans and a blue shirt with a jet black jacket.
Pokémon: Noibat, Grovyle, and gligar.
Lime could be described with three words starting with the letter ‘o’: optimistic, outgoing, and oblivious.
This Is where it gets hard for me. I’d be studying so many things it would be hard to count. But I think the best thing is Pokémon battling in general.
Other: Lime dreams of becoming a champion of a region. To be specific sinnoh. Taking down the champion that is dubbed invincible would be a dream come true. But ever since he was 10 years old he has been alone with his parents dead. He had his own Pokémon adventure by catching a Noibat as his first Pokémon. They have been best friends since.
Rp:
Lime started walking to the lunch hall where it seems many people are going there. He was letting his Noibat fly by his shoulder and put it away soon after. “Sorry noibat I know you hate being in that quick ball.” As he was looking down at the ball he ran into someone while she was eating her lunch. “Ouch, I’m really sorry I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.”

Last edited:
Atty had gotten up and left with the others, making her way to the cafeteria for something quick, grabbing just a vanilla frappuccino since she wasn't exactly hungry. She walked and sipped her cold drink, careful not to get any of the whipped cream on her nose. Unfortunately, someone had bumped into her, and Atty had almost spilt her drink, but caught it in time. She swore under her breath, looking up at a boy with a Quick Ball. "No, no-" She huffed. "It's fine, it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention either, sorry."

Aurora devouring her third or fourth cup of coffee of the day in the cafeteria noticed Atty's mishap and giggled a little bit to herself, before waving to the girl she just had class with and noticing the other unfamiliar boy, she glanced over and with a nod invited him to sit with them too, after all she was also new at one point. "Join me guys!" Aurora called.

“Okay!” Lime was excited and thought that he would make great friends and hopefully very few enemies. He sat by the the girl that called him and the girl that he ran into to come over. “Hi there, I’m Lime. Who are you?”

Atty playfully shrugged, figuring she might as well sit down with the group. She made her way over, carefully setting down her drink and introducing herself to Lime. "My name's Atty. Sorry again about bumping into you, it's my first day here. I'm from Unova, studying abroad here in Sinnoh for a bit."

"Hold on" mark thought to himself, where did the class go, it wasn't lunch time was it, he looked at the clock in shock realizing that once again he was locked In class for however long lunch is."Oh geez oh geez calm down time do the only reasonable thing". seconds later he was at the door pounding furiously with both fists,why did no one wake snap him out his deep thoughts , did he tell anyone he would drift off into thought, he stopped pounding at the door , no he did not. He had one stupid and dangerous idea that would most likely get him in deep trouble. Letting out his Bulbasaur he said something that he would most likely regret in the future"Bulbasaur use Solar beam.

"I am Aurora, from Snowpoint city, and as cliche as it sounds, I want to defeat Cynthia to become Sinnoh Champ!" Aurora exclaimed happily, as she enjoyed her coffee and fixed her white scarf so that it is not in the way of the hot cup of goodness. After the short joyous moment, she remembered her typical icy attitude and calmed down. "What are you studying?" She asked to casually keep the conversation going.

Lime laughed. “I find that funny because I want to become the champion of sinnoh!” He exclaimed. “Anyway I’m just studying battle strategy, type advantages and disadvantages, and basically anything to help me battle Cynthia!” He told her.