• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

Bulbasaur begins to take in lots of sunlight, preparing to blast down the door, mean while Mark was hiding behind the teachers desk.He was thinking "is this a good idea?, I know I will get in trouble but when I looked out the door window there was no one there".He looked up from the desk at Bulbasaur his bulb was glowing with power. "Alright"he said "Bulbasaur" "FIRE".

"That is so cool! I am just studying evolution as it is important in improving yourself as a trainer, additionally, being a champ is a dream which may fail - but the degree will stay." Aurora said, with a rather serious look on her face. "We should battle sometime..." Aurora said, still serious but with a competitive sparkle in her eyes.

“Alright that sounds good.” He said. As he said that he heard a loud explosion coming from one of the rooms. “Did you hear that or am I hearing things?” He asked them

In shock, Aurora spit her coffee out and placed the cup away, exclaiming with a sigh: "what is it this time, everytime I sit here in the cafeteria relaxing something goes terribly wrong... should we check it out?"

"Thats a good question... hmm," Aurora said in slight confusion, "it seemed coming from the class where we've been last!" Aurora called as she already began fast walking in that direction.

"Nothing good I suppose," Aurora said quietly, but loud enough for Lime to hear. As they have arrived to the source of the noise, Aurora noticed a huge hole where a door to class once was.

Lime laughed a bit when she said that. Then he saw her stop and look, he looked where she was looking. “Huh, what happened to the door?” He asked her. He then saw a boy with a bulbasaur and asked, “Who are you?”

Last edited:
Zachariah was bent over his desk not paying attention to anything as he looked over some important files still wearing his executive business suit. He looked around coldly, not having any interest in the other students. While others were here trying to achieve their dreams, he had already achieved his. He was Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation. He let out a curse as he heard the explosion and looked up angrily " Is a little peace and quiet so I can focus on my work too much to ask from you people?!" Zachariah glared at the owner of the Bulbasaur " If you're going to be a pain, do it somewhere else." He stood up and put the file he was looking over in his briefcase and straightened up his tie, always looking like a professional. He shot another look of disdain and contempt at the owner of the Bulbasaur before starting to head out

"well sorry Mr. I'm to good for you all" Mark snapped back while the man walked out."i was only doing what I had to do to get out of the locked classroom. Still looking at the man he took a deep breath and spat on his expensive looking suit then speed walked out of the room, Bulbasaur in tow.He then stopped and sat down at one of the benches at ate his lunch alone.

Zachariah stopped and smirked. He looked at the other two trainers " FIve hundred thousand dollars to the first person that utterly destroys that fool in a Pokemon battle." He reached inside his briefcase and pulled out two blank contracts. " These contracts are for the professional battle circuit my company is sponsoring. I'd be willing to sign either one or both of you. All you need to do is defeat that boy in a Pokemon battle. I should also mention that professional battlers on my circuit make six figures a year. If you accept and do as I have asked, come find me." He nodded to both of them and followed Mark. Zachariah was a very shrewd business man and he knew how to get those that crossed him back. He waked up to Mark and handed him a piece of paper with a large number on it " my bill for dry cleaning. You have 24 hours to pay it in full. If you fail to do so, then I will have no alternative to report you for destruction of college property. Pay me in the allotted time and I'll pay for the door you destroyed. Your choice boy" he said before walking away. He had considered spitting in Mark's food but he was above acting like a child. He already made nine figures a year, he doubted the fool could even comprehend that

“Wow, five hundred thousand?!” He asked Aurora “what do you think? I mean five hundred thousand is a lot but.. that guy seemed kind of like a jerk.” “But I do love a good battle...” he added. “So what do you think?” He asked.

Atty stared at the commotion, having followed Lime and Aurora to the scene of the explosion, recognizing the owner of the Bulbasaur as the boy she had talked to earlier. "Seriously?" She spoke up, a hand on her hip, addressing the scene once Zachariah was out of earshot. "Who's that guy think he is? I don't trust like that," Atty sneered, looking between Lime and Aurora. "Don't get me wrong, I like getting rewarded for any battles I win as much as the next person, but that guy doesn't seem the most trustworthy. Obviously I can't stop either of you from battling, but..." She drifted off, looking over at Mark, then back to the others. "Don't let that offer get to your head, your motivation for battling shouldn't be just money..."

Zachariah heard the others talking about him and walked back in the classroom " to answer your question, I'm the Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation. And I'm afraid my offer doesn't extend to you. I only want people who can get the job done. You can dislike me all you want, at the end of the day, I have already accomplished more than you ever will. I'm an executive, I make nine figures a year, therefore, anything you think about me, positive or negative is irrelevant. Now that I've wasted some of my time on you-" he said turning his attention to Lime " now, back to you. I may be a jerk but to be honest, I don't care. But you, if you truly are interested how about I sweeten the offer" he said writing a check and showing Lime " as you can see I've bumped up the amount of money to 1.5 million dollars. And, if you teach that boy a lesson, not only is this money yours but I will sign you as a professional Pokemon battler. Meaning you will get to go on live TV and test your mettle against others like you, making quite a bit of money in the process. Don't listen to people who say you shouldn't battle for money, they only say that because they don't have money or really anything in life, the only thing a trainer should strive for is money and power. I'm offering you a life-changing offer right now. You beat that boy in a battle, and I'll fulfill my end. Think about it. If you accept my offer, you can have anything you want. You can drive expensive cars, you can live in a manor. All you need to do is do this one little thing I don't have time to fit into my busy schedule." he said extending a hand

Atty simply rolled her eyes. Sure, she had listened to what Zachariah had said and the way he rambled on, but Atty wasn't having any of it. "Aether Foundation? Aren't those supposed to be like, good guys? Who rehabilitate Pokemon?" She eyed him closely, unhappy with how he was treating her and the other trainers. "And what makes you think I'm not good enough or "don't have really anything in life", huh? Last time I checked, I'm in a pretty good spot. Following my dreams, attending a great school, having Pokemon that actually love me... Y'know, all the stuff that makes an actual great trainer."

Zachariah shot Atty an uninterested look " you still haven't realized your dreams? Tch, you clearly don't care enough. Otherwise, you'd already have achieved what you want. I already have everything a person could want. Granted, I betrayed my former best friend and my ex to get this job but I'd say the ends justify the means. That's why I say you have nothing. I'm only here so I have more stuff to do. " he rolled his eyes when she mentioned love " Pokemon are just tools like everything else in life. My Pokemon do what I tell them and if they fail they suffer. You're a great trainer? Keep telling yourself that, whatever you need to tell yourself"

"Thanks, I will." Atty gave him a condescending grin, not backing down just yet. "Where's the fun in following my dreams if I get everything served to me on a silver platter? The great part about life is that I can just go with the flow and do whatever I want when I have my Pokemon with me. Besides," She shrugged. "The way you're describing yourself isn't exactly helping your case. You just sound like a sad, lonely, little man that preys on college kids to try and get them to do your dirty work. That's just the facts." She sneered, questioning if this guy was really Aether. From what she heard, wasn't the foundation about rehab and saving Pokemon from abusive trainers?

" When did I ever say my job was given to me? I earned everything. How do I sound sad fool? Clearly, you just hear what you want. I could take care of the boy myself but to be honest I only bale people that I respect. I don't waste my time on people waiting to collect their Darwin Awards. I'm far from lonely, you can go ahead and believe that if you want. At the end of the day, my position is still the same. And I'm not preying on anyone, I'm just giving someone an opportunity of a lifetime. I'll admit, I don't feel like wasting any more of my time on that boy who's too stupid to actually think of a way to get out of a locked room. Honestly, if I were to battle someone like that and word got out it'd be embarrassing. Paying someone else to do mere grunt work is the far better option but why am I bothering explaining this to you? Clearly you are incapable of understanding, not that I'm surprised." He said reaching into his pocket and producing a certified business card for the Aether Foundation " once you manage to climb any sort of ladder and get to the top, then we'll talk. Till then, all you're good for is me wasting time"

Atty smirked, listening to how many loopholes he had to make in order to prove his point. "All you're good for me is wasting time!~" She echoed back, purposely sounding stupid to mock him. "Sounds to me like you're a little bit cranky, Mr. Aether Foundation Man." Of course she could clearly read his name and title on the card he had presented, but acting like a brat was far more fun for her. "Why don't you take a hike already? I'm pretty sure if anyone actually cared enough about your weak little offer, they would've sought you out first, y'know." Atty refused to back down, standing straight with her hands on her hips. She could feel the Pokeballs on her belt twitch, her Pokemon eager for a fight in order to protect their beloved trainer. She wouldn't cave in though, no matter how much her Pokemon wanted a go at him.

Zachariah had already turned his back to Atty, already tuning her out and forgetting she existed which really wasn't hard. Zachariah had no reason to continue this conversation. Just another fool who's going to live a mediocre life who relies on her Pokemon because that's all she has he thought. Zachariah was no stranger to people just like her, who did a whole lot of talking and nothing else. Zachariah was capable of backing up his talk but he wouldn't battle this mouth breathing moron. ( Atty is a lot like my little sister. Fiesty little devil)

Atty rolled her eyes, perfectly fine with being ignored if it meant she didn't have to listen to Zachariah ramble about his moral superiority anymore. "Anyways," She turned back to the other group of trainers. "Now that the trash has taken itself out, why don't I give my team a little bit of fresh air?" Her eyes darted up back towards Mark. "You said you wanted to see my shiny, right? Here she is!~" She smiled, grabbing onto the three Pokeballs and releasing her team. Ruby, her Weavile, was the first to come out, instantly scrambling into the trainers arms to be held. Marzipan, her Altaria, was second, daintly folding in her wings as to not take up too much room. Her Clefable, Moonbeam, was last, the familiar chime and sparkle of a Shiny Pokemon appearing as she was released, happily humming and glad to be out of her ball.

Name: Ryan Witwicki Faddegon
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, short 5'7, Straw Hat with red colors and Poke ball style, red and white striped shirt, camouflage black and white pants with a belt carrying Poke balls.
Pokemon: Charizard, Lycanroc (midday), Garchomp
Personality: Fiery hotheaded type, kindhearted, anti-social, quick to get into a Pokemon battle, protective of Pokemon, loves Pokemon, brags a little
Studying: Dragon types, Z moves, conservation, Ultra Beasts
Other: Doesn't take anything seriously unless people are being mean to Pokemon. Unsure what to do with his life at this point.

Hello, my name is Ryan Witwicki Faddegon and I want to complete the World Poke Dex. I competed in every league Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. Won both Kalos and Hoenn League. I want to study Pokemon and see more of the unexplore world. There is much more to Pokemon than just battling, you wouldn't believe my adventures.

Eyes glittering Mark stared at Attys three Pokemon especially her Clefable he had never seen such a beautiful Pokemon before, its skin a lighter tone then a regular one and the tips of its ears were a green color instead of the dirt brown of the average Clefable. "wow" Mark exclaimed "all your Pokemon are very lovely Mark smiled. Noticing that her Weavile seemed a little shy Mark reached into his bag and pulled out a rainbow Pokebean "here little guy" Mark motioned "don't worry I wont hurt you". While still holding the pokebean at the Weavile Mark looked up at Atty "where did you find him" he asked.

(Ooc: can we trade our Pokémon in and out of the PC?)Lime thought of the pros and cons of the offer the man gave him while the two were arguing. There were a lot more pros than cons but it was still a tough decision.He thought so long that the man had left before he got an answer. “Uh where did they go?” He asked Aurora. “Aurora?” He asked wondering where she was but as he was about to look back but then saw Atty get all of her Pokémon out. “Hey wanna battle?” He asked.

"Her, actually." Atty politely corrected Mark, Ruby not seeming to take any real offense, either. She leaned forward in Atty's arms, sniffing the Pokebean Mark had offered her, her short and feminine ear feathers twitching in delight as she took the treat between her teeth. She nipped at it and gave a playful mewl as thanks, letting her trainer speak up again. "I got her back in Unova as a Sneasel, she was actually my first ever Pokemon." Atty explained, smiling brightly. "I was visiting family in Lacunosa Town, which is right nearby that big, icy chasm. During the winter months, a lot of the Pokemon from there like to venture more into public view and closer to the town. I found this girl, and happened to befriend her." Atty scratched under Ruby's chin as she continued snacking on the bean.

"And as for your question," Atty turned towards Lime, her Pokemon seeming interested in the offer as well. "Sure, why not? As long as it's a nice, friendly battle. I'm not quite in the mood for making bets just yet. Still, it'd be a good way for these guys to let out some energy." She gestured towards her team, then nodded at Lime.

“Yeah! Finally a battle!” Lime yelled loudly. “ready Noibat?” Lime picked out a quick ball and enlarged it and threw it out to the battle
and a Noibat at came out of the ball. “Who will you use?" He asked Atty. (my autocorrect changes Noibat to boo all the time)

"A Noibat, huh? I guess I'll start with Moonbeam, then!" Atty nodded, her other two Pokemon making room and letting the Clefable step up. Atty stepped back herself, facing Lime with enough room that the two Pokemon could duke it out. With a makeshift battlefield in place, she wasted no time getting things underway. "Let's start off strong, alright?" She called to her Pokemon, the Fairy-type getting into position and giving a friendly, energized cry back. Knowing that Noibat was part Dragon kept her mind at ease, as moves of that type couldn't do anything. "Here we go, then! Moonbeam, start off with Cosmic Power!"

The Clefable nodded in understanding, surrounding herself with a cosmic aura. It enveloped her, boosting the Pokemon's already fairly tanky Defense and Sp. Defense stats, as she braced herself for whatever move Lime's Noibat would start with.

Zachariah watched the battle between Lime and Atty with a coffee in hand. He wasn't interested in Atty as he was with Lime. If the kid could impress him he's would possibly sign him to a professional battler contract. If he impressed him. As for Atty, Zachariah didn't think she was worth the time of day. He wanted professionals, not mediocre trainers. Of course he hoped he wasn't wrong about Lime. If there was one thing he hated, it was being disappointed.

Is it cool if I join if so here's my character
Name: Chris
Appearance: brown hair covered by a red pokeball hat most of the time, blue eyes, wears a read hoodie and black undershirt, blue jeans and black shoes.
Pokemon: Draco (Charizard), Rocky (Kommo-o), and Tank (Aggron)
Personality: all around nice guy, he sees the best in people, loves to battle whenever. His worst fear is bug Pokemon especially Beedrill, strives to be a pro someday
Studying: anything to do with battling, legendary Pokemon, and mutated Pokemon (Delta Species, Shinies, etc.)

Can I join?
Name: Ariana (Or Ari)
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, blue eyes, wears a blue hoodie (cyan undershirt) , light blue jean shorts and black sneakers.
Pokémon: Lola (Buneary) Nuzzles (Pacharisu) and Sugar (Sylveon)
Personality: Kind but very shy, often sits alone, isn't good at battling. Scared to death of Sharpedo.
Studying: Pokémon contests, books on how to be less shy and friendship (So I can evolve buneary)

Aurora got distracted from the blast in the door as soon as she heard 1.5 million Pokedollars, "thats a looot of money," she thought to herself, "and I am a pretty good trainer with ambitions - I'd be finally able to open my spicy food cafe at home in the cold Snowpoint and invite all the Pokemon, family and friends to warm up!" She then noticed the battle raging, as she cheered on both of her good friends Atty and Lime. Most importantly, she wanted to see a good battle to learn something, after all, she was not confident enough with her Pokemon except Glaceon, with which she still had a cold relationship. She then caught a glimpse of a very serious looking guy, and after fixing her frost coloured hair and white scarf and returning to her usual cold, ice-type demeanour which temporarily dissipated as she was fascinated with the battle, she went over to the serious guy to ask him: "You seem like a serious person who might have the 1.5 million which I have just heard about... am I right?"

Zachariah glanced over at Aurora " of course. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zachariah, Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation. And yes I am offering 1.5 million dollars to anyone who can destroy that idiot with a shiny Bulbasaur in a Pokemon battle. But that's not all. I'm also offering a professional Pokemon battling contract to the same person as well. What do you say, are you interested?"

Can I join?
Name: Ariana (Or Ari)
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, blue eyes, wears a blue hoodie (cyan undershirt) , light blue jean shorts and black sneakers.
Pokémon: Lola (Buneary) Nuzzles (Pacharisu) and Sugar (Sylveon)
Personality: Kind but very shy, often sits alone, isn't good at battling. Scared to death of Sharpedo.
Studying: Pokémon contests, books on how to be less shy and friendship (So I can evolve buneary)

Who accepts me btw? Just curious

"Hello, I am Auorora, just a student from Snowpoint City," Aurora scanned Zachariah with an icy look, "I do not need the battle contract, as I intend to pave my own path after Graduate, however paving a path with 1.5 million in the pocket would not be so bad. I just need to battle him right? I would do that for free anyway!" Aurora calmly explained, however Zachariah seemed to be a very intetesting person, a complete polar opposite to everyone she has ever met, including herself, so she continued to small talk casually, whilst observing the battle in the background, "so you, a CEO, got so bored of life that you went to college? And tell me what the Aether Foundation does please, I have never hesrd of it in Sinnoh..."

As the battle between Atty and Lime continued Ariana sat at the bottom of a tree reading a book about contests, she sighed and thought to herself 'I'm never going to be able to do this anyway, I'm just too shy and awkward'. She allowed her pachirisu , buneary and sylveon to all relax beside her as she calmly looked up at the sky.

can i join please?

NAme: Fred

Appearence: Light brown hair, light blue jeans, green T-Shirt,dark brown EYes

Pokemon: Aura (riolu level 25) CharChar (charmander level 14) Kirlia (level 30)

Personality: Nice and comic (when he can be comic) ,serious when its needed ,good at battles, Will stand up for his friends (but is actually lonely),doesnt speak much,studys alot

studying: on Mega evolution and pokemon types

please accept i wrote what i had in mind
c: