• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

Flying was weak to electric- so Drifblim took a hard hit. Ambipom also began to make copies of itself, but Drifblim wasn’t having it. “Payback, now!” Lily ordered Drifblim- the Dark-type move should hit hard, because of the strength of the hit Drifblim had just taken.

(oookay... I've Been Gone For a While. I hope I can Fit back in.)

Once Jake was all done with his Classes, He went outside to see a Battle going on. it was with that Lily Girl and another Guy he didn't Know. he Got interested and went over to See the Battle. it was with a Drifblim and a Ambipom. Jake Looked at The Battle Very Closely Just incase he has to Battle them One Day, as his Pokémon Came out of their Pokeballs and Watched the Battle Too.

Name:Michael
Appearance:wears a blue shirt with a pokeball logo,with black jeans,grey and blue gloves,and a lugia logo backpack.he has black hair,brown eyes,and he is 18.
Pokemon:Farfetch'd(without a stick),treecko,and a Shiny Dusk lycanroc
Personality:jolly,loves to train with his pokemon,little bit brave,and cool
Studying:Legendary Pokemon's,and training
Other:his only lives alone with Farfetch'd and treecko,his parents is missing,he collects different kind of pokedex from every region
RP:
After school,Michael went to see these trainers have a pokemon battle and he really wants to test his stragedy with his partners Farfetch'd and treecko,and a mysterious pokemon in another pokeball.and his watching at the top of the tree.suddenly Farfetch'd just slipped down,and Michael falls down with his partners from the tree.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
The payback took 3/4 HP from Ambipom. But Christian on the other hand, had a idea. He then fired up his Z-move: Gigavolt Havoc. “As the strongest trainer in Melemele Island, I ask you, Tapu Koko, to lend me your strength as I use this move.” He said, making the pose and with with Z-power floating around him and Ambipom. Ambipom even posed for the Z-move in sync with Christian. “Let’s give it all we got Ambipom...Gigavolt Havoc!” Ambipom gathered a lot of electricity and fired it at Drifblim, making it unseeable.

Last edited:
Michael is surprised as he looked at a trainer using a Z-move toward at a drifblim.Michael and his pokemon was blinded by a bright electrical light from the "Gigavolt Havoc"z-move,and then the gigavolt havoc hits drifblim for a tons of damage.And big explosion of electricity coming towards at Michael and his partners,and suddenly his mysterious Pokeball just jumped from his backpack.and this pokemon is revealed to be a Shiny Lycanroc Dusk Form.

Levi's eyes widened, as he walked back to his seat, he spectated the battle with his ruthless and cold eyes, but, he then laughed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT BOY IS SO TALL! HE LOOKS LIKE A DOOR!!!" Levi yelled, laughing at Red's height. "I KNOW I'M TALL BUT, THAT BOY IS LIKE... TWICE THE HEIGHT OF LILY, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" He yelled once again. Magmar slapped Levi's face, causing Levi to fall from his seat. "OWWW!!! What is the matter?" He said, looking at Magmar, who crossed its arms and looked away.

The move was so powerful, and Lily herself fell back at the sheer terror of it. Her Ghostium was on Chandelure, so she'd seen a Z move before and what it could do, but nothing this strong. It seemed Christian was from Melemele Island- Lily was from Ula'Ula island, and for a moment, the girl wondered whether the other knew of Team Skull. Drifblim, on the other hand, didn't stand a chance. She ran over to her Pokémon, who was collapsed on the ground- K.O. "You did great, Drifblim," Lily murmured softly as she returned her Pokémon.

"Good game, Christian!" Lily smiled. "You did really well. You too, Ambipom!"

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Christian’s face turned pink, “Ah, it’s nothing. If it wasn’t for Aipom evolving , I probably would’ve lost.” He smiled. “I mean, I quickly switched Z-crystals before I faced you. I originally had the Normalium-Z, which was Breakneck Blitz. But anyway, that was a good game. You weren’t half bad.”

"Clever strategy, dude!" she chirped, nodding her head and grinning. Recalling to when he had talked about Tapu Koko, Lily decided to bring the subject up with him. "So, you're from Melemele?" she asked, a smile adorning her pale features.

Aurora has never seen a Z Move before, only heard of them but Gigavolt havoc has left a mark in her mind as her eyes did not believe the sheer power which she was witnessing. "Ampipom is not even an electric type..." Aurora thought to herself "Imagine the power unleashed with the same typa attack Bonus!" She desperately wanted to fight against someone with that power, and test her Toxicroak against it. She also wanted to get hold of these Crystals, but she guessed she would have to go to Alola for that and tickets are way too expensive.

DoggoKing22

Christian replied, “Yeah, I am from Melemele island. But I used to live in Johto until I was 11. That’s why I have Aipo....I mean Ambipom. But while I was on Poni Island, I saw some wild Aipom. And about the Z-move that I used, it’s because Ambipom has Thunderbolt.” He then thought of Z-moves. “Speaking of Z-moves, I study Z-moves, even the special ones only a certain Pokémon can use.”

Lily gasped in awe. "Ah," she said, "I'm from Ula'Ula Island!" Hearing about Z-moves and their properties was interesting to Lily, even though she took a course in Gym Leading. "It seems difficult, knowing all the Z-Moves. I only know Gigavolt Havoc, Bloom Doom and Never-Ending Nightmare," Lily explained.

"Hmmm, studying their strategies, I've concluded that they aren't so good when it comes to complex strategies, better take advantage on that when I fight one of them," Levi thought, placing his hand on his chin. "Okay, I guess this is the moment where I come up to somebody and challenge them to a battle. Okay, time to do it!!!" Levi thought, getting up and walking towards Aurora. "Hey, do you want to battle?" Levi said.

Aurora noticed that she got talked to and challenged to battle by a boy that she did not know, but she was competitive so without further thinking: "Sure, I have never seen you before so just tell me your name so that we arent strangers - I am Aurora and I am going to battle with my Toxicroak!" She revealed her Safari ball and released her Toxicroak from it.

"Oh, hello, Aurora, my name is Levi," Levi said, smiling. "Sooo, Tocicroak? Hmm, then, I will use my Charmander!!!" Levi exclaimed, as his Charmander jumped out his hoodie, landing beside Levi. "Don't underestimate Charmander, I know he is not fully evolved, but still, he is good!!" Levi said. Charmander looked up at Aurora, smiling and growling its name joyfully. "Uh, oh, I think you can battle after we are done," Levi said, he was talking to Michael.

Hm I think I need to train in Mt.Coronet for about hmm I will say 6 months before heading back hear''Red said thought out loud as his eye's and voice became cold and emotionless and then he sen't out his Charizard and got on him and fly away to Mt.Coronet
Hey Charizard can your fly me to Mt.Coronet so me,you,Jolteon,and Aurorus can train for the challange of Diantha''Red said thought out loud
When Red said training on Mt.Coronet And challange Diantha He wan't everyone to hear him and some people almost spit out their food or drink and other have wide eye's and now no one will see him for 6 months

"Ehhhh, okay, I don't really care, go ahead," Levi said, giggling. "Okay, Aurora, I'm going to battle with all my faith!!! Get ready to be beaten!" Levi exclaimed. "Hmmm, that boy is so weird, I think he shouldn't come back, to be honest, who really cares?! Hahaha!!! I don't want him back, Diantha should show him that his training was useless!" Levi thought.

"Wow, he just... left," Aurora thought to herself, she also wanted to fly away to somewhere warm like Hoenn or Alola. "So now I need to focus on the battle at hand" she said to herself, "Show me what your Charmander can take!" She exclaimed to Levi, fixing her frost coloured hair and white scarf.

"Right, Charmander, you're ready?" Levi said, looking down at Charmander, who nodded yes. "Okay, then, go ahead and use Flamethrower!!!" Levi yelled. "I want to test my skills right now, the last battle I had was kind of a fight..." Levi thought.

"Toxicroak, use cross chop to split the flamethrower and get close! Then use poison jab, and do not let it get away, stay in melee combat, do not let any distance slip between you and it!" Toxicroak obliged immediately, cross chopping straight through the flamethrower and charging with its fists glowing violet filled up with poison to deal heavy blows to Charmander in close quarters with Poison Jab.

Last edited:
"Charmander, dodge that Poison Jab and use the Metal Claw and Ember combination!!!" Levi screamed. The Charmander jumped back, evading the Poison Jab, it then fired up an ember at its claws, jumping towards Toxicroak and attempting to slam its fiery claws at it.

"Interesting combination, but now we are playing Toxicroak's game. The battle at short distances, just how this fighting type Pokemon likes and trains for!" Aurora called, attempting to taunt her opponent, "Toxicroak now use Gunk Shot on Charmander to prevent it from striking you and follow up with poison jab, one-two combination like Maylene taught us back home when she used to visit Snow Point City!" Aurora ordered in fighting type manner. Maylene, the fighting type gym leader from Veilstone City used to visit Snow Point City rather often to train with Candice, their Ice Type Gym Leader. Aurora watched and often asked for tips on her own fighting type Pokemon. Being commonly surrounded by Ice Types back home, handling Toxicroak is not an easy task for her so Aurora constantly tries to mimic Maylene.

"CHARMANDER, STOP! TRY USING DIG!" Levi yelled, he had a worried tone of voice. "Damn, I see... okay, I gotta chill and make sure that Toxicroak loses!" Levi thought. The Charmander nodded yes, dropping to the ground and making its way underground. While it dug, it covered the path it was making with dirt so Toxicroak couldn't follow it.

Lance began to walk back to his dorm.Lance wasn't a fan of Losing,but he had fun."I bet that Lily will make a great gym leader,I must admit,that Mimikyu was real strong"Lance said,quietly.When Lance arrived at his dorm,he began to study.While eating chips.

"Stay on your toes Toxicroak, feel the ground beneath you," Aurora called, not enjoying the fact that she could not see the opponent, but remembering Maylene who always was barefoot: "maybe that is why..." Aurora thought to herself. "When you feel the slightest movement, Toxicroak, use Earthquake!" Aurora ordered, thinking that this must hit hard and catch her opponent by surprise.

"Hmmmm, thank you for telling me your strategy!!!! Charmander, go out the Earth and use Flamethrower when you get right on Toxicroak's stinky location!!!" Levi yelled, laughing. "Hahahahaha, I bet she will suffer trying to know what is the 'stinky location'" Levi thought. "Charmander, be aware of your surroundings as well. Ah, I forgot to tell you, that location is also known as 'the place where the sun doesn't reach,' HAHAHAHA!!!" Levi said.

Lily decided to knock on Lance's door, because she wanted to congratulate him. She would certainly be glad to hear that he thought she'd make a good Gym Leader. "Lance? It's me, Lily, can I come in?"

Lance heard the knock."yeah,come in"Lance said.Lance went in his bookbag and got some pokepuffs for his Pokemon.Especially Rockruff.Lance sent the Pokemon out,As he waited for Lily

"Hey!" she grinned as she stepped in. She shuffled a little bit more into Lance's dorm, closing the door behind her slightly awkwardly. "So, I just wanted to say, you and Rockruff did awesomely in that battle! You guys tired Mimi out," she giggled. "I reckon you're champion material, Lance- with six Pokémon as opposed to one, you would be able to own my Ghost-types, I'm sure!"

"Thanks"Lance said with a smile."you and Mimi did great also!"Lance cheered.Lance went on the floor and began to toss his pokeball in the air."im sure you and Mimi will go far"seems that your a great friend,and soon to be a great gym leader"lance exclaimed.Lance kept on throwing his pokeball.

"Wow, my opponent is so mature..." Aurora thought, "well I should not hold back now, after all Earthquake does much more damage whilst the Charmander is still in the ground..." Without further thinking, Aurora yelled: "Toxicroak use Earthquake now and jump immediately after! Show this young man how battling is done!" Aurora wanted to teach Levi a lesson for his vulgarity, and tried to stand still as the ground began to shake and Toxicroak jumped into the air with a backflip - getting massive air time with its frog legs.

"Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!! Charmander, you - Charmander?" Levi said, as the Charmander came out of the earth, it was really harmed, its face expression was sad. "... CHARMANDER!!!" Levi yelled. "Charmander, you did good, rest for a bit, Magmar, it is your time, show that girl how it is done, go with a Fire Blast," Levi said. The Magmar walked forwards, getting on the battlefield, taking a deep breath and firing a big fireball towards Toxicroak.

“Haha, no problem.” Lily snickered. She also blushed a little bit- she always did, when people complimented her- and she hid her face in her arms so Lance didn’t see her blushing. “Um... thank you! It’s all Mimi, really... I don’t do too much.”

Lance was confused when Lily put hid her face in her arms."Well the way you made Mimi do those moves were splendid!But,why is your head in your arms?"Lance asked.

She kept her head there, feeling her face heating up more, she said in a very rushed tone, “Ihaveanintensefearofshowingembarassment.” Lily turned her head away slightly. “But... ah, thank you.”

Lance just stared at Lily for a moment,then nothing."an intense fear of showing embarrassment..."Eh,ok"well,seeya in our STAB session in the next period!"Lance called out as he ate a chip,and caught his pokeball."Nailed it"Lance whispered.

Lily facepalmed herself. “Wow, great job!” she muttered to herself quite loudly as she walked across the battlefield. “I’m never gonna get out of Dad’s shadow.” grumbled the Allan girl, tucking away her pendant so it was hidden. If anyone saw the Team Skull symbol on that pendant, she’d be dead meat.

Lance stayed in and threw his pokeball."I can't wait for STAB class"Lance exclaimed.Lance began to walk to his desk and prepared for STAB class."lets see...where are those STAB papers?"Lance said."Oh,yeah.I didn't bring them,looks like I will have to conclude my ultimate weapon,calm music"Lance said.Lance went to his computer and put on some music.

"Toxicroak watch out!" Aurora called, but it was too late as Toxicroak was celebrating its victory and got hit right on its back by the fire blast. After getting knocked dow with severe damage, it using all of its fighting spirit stood up, angry. "So we are doing 3 v 3?" Aurora asked, presuming the answer would be yes, "I actually intended of using just my Toxicroak today, but I guess I can not run away now after you have already hit it - without retaliating that is!" Aurora called with her eyes almost glowing with joy and competitiveness. "Toxicroak get ready!" Aurora commanded and Toxicroak responded with a loud "croak".