• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gabriel Zacianstar
Personality: Gabriel is a loner, he doesn't have friends except for Leo (his Pokémon) which is why his parents sent him to camp.
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, black jacket+pants, indigo shirt
Pokémon: Leo (A male Luxray)

Gab hated that his parents had to send him to camp, something about taking some fresh air, it was even worse that he slept in a SHARED TENT, but it's not like he can go back to Galar. He was watching a movie with Leo when he smelled the aroma of food. he left the tent and saw a boy cooking. "shouldn't it be the monitor's job to cook" he asked the boy which he now recognized as one of his tent mates.

"Did somebody say lunch?" Dominic jumped up with excitement and looked for Nate's voice, "Ha finally I've been hungry since yesterday!"
Dominic grabbed a plate with a grin "Thanks, but what is your name?" Dominic wasn't that good at talking but he thought he'd give it a try.
"Hello im Dominic and this is my partner-" Dominic had no Pokeballs on him, so he didn't have Kage or Toney.
"You know what never mind." Dominic left with a frown.

Last edited:
"I guess I can eat... Drif, come back." Drifblim gave him a look that read: dude, we're in a battle. "Food" Devon said with a smirk. The Drifblim flew right into a Poke Ball, and Devon walked over to the tent. He got some soup for himself, and his Drifblim got a few cubes, and inhaled them similar to Kirby. Cause... He's a balloon.

Devon was eating his soup slowly, as he wasn't that hungry. He looked over at some of the others, and noticed the new guy. "Hm." He said to himself. Drifblim also him, and just shrugged at his comment. They both went back to eating.

Gabriel took some soup and some cubes and sat at the end of the table, still watching his phone, suddenly, he received a text message with an audible "DING", embarrassed he looked at the message, it said "don't stay on your phone, go and socialize". He cringed at the message, was he so predictable.

(OOC: Gabriel's parents are Victor and Gloria)

Name: Cosmos
Personality: Perhaps overly friendly, Cosmos is eager to talk to others and can be a bit of a motormouth. They see the best in everyone that they meet, but tend to be a bit naive and clumsy. They don’t have a lot of experience with the world, but dang, they’re going to live in it anyway!
Appearance: Reddish hair cut in a short bob and lavender eyes. They wear a purple, half-sleeved shirt with a shimmering pattern on it, and are only 5’6” in height. They are somewhat heavy-set.
Pokémon: Quasar, a Deino

Cosmos was jogged from their little trance by the announcement of lunch. “Um, huh?” They stand slowly, keeping a hand over their Deino that snuffled impatiently beside them. “Did someone say food? Sorry, I totally spaced out!”

They look towards Nate and give a smile. “You said lunch, right? Quasar and I are kinda hungry. Then again, Quasar is always hungry. Oh, almost forgot! I’m Cosmos! I was kinda spaced out on the bus ride here, but I’m fully on earth now.”

"Eh what do you want Kage?" Kage tugged Dominic's shirt. "Ugh fine ill give you some more food im full anyways."
Dominic grabbed Toney's Pokeball and wanted to test him out, "Hehe go!" Toney looked excited thinking he was gonna battle.
"Im sorry but, there's nobody who'd like to battle." Toney jumped and roared into the air. "Okay okay I'll ask someone."

Last edited:
"I can battle you" Gabriel said when he heard someone asking "my parents want me to socialize anyway, so what's your name" Gabriel got out Leo's Pokeball "I'm just warning you right now, my dad is Galar's champion so I won't go easy on you"

"Oh so your champion Victor's son, it's a pleasure to meet you im Dominic." Toney stomped knowing his trainer was facing a challenge.
"So you said you would battle, it's unfortunate that you made a mistake challenging me with an electric type, alright then Toney get ready it's time to battle.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nate looking happy that everyone had liked the food, Nate was actually a helper there, He was given a free stay at camp for all his help cleaning up the place and cooking tasty food for all the other campers and counselors "Those were made from fresh tamato berries, I have lots growing at home, So Tamato Soup is almost always the food this camp serves" Nate giving a slight laugh as he wanted to battle as well "I want to battle too, With Braviary!" Nate sending out his Braviary out ready to battle

Devon finished his food and thanked Nate. He and Drifblim flew outside, and Devon whispered something in his... Ear? Uh... Anyways, Drifblim looked shocked, but then patted his trainer on the head. It then flew back over to the people they were battling. Devon looked back over to the tent, then went over to his Pokemon.

"I'll go first, go Leo" he called out as he threw his Pokeball "Leo, use Electric Terrain followed by a rapid-fire Spark" Gabriel smiled, the 65 base power move was doubled by the Terrain and it had a 30 percent paralyzing rate, if it hit, it would hit hard.

*thinks* Im late! I gotta go there fast, as he ran down to the camp, meanwhiling falling down onto the ground. ''OW!'', said Luke as his face hit the floor. His pokemon, a male mankey who was short tempered.

The move did no damage Toney is immune. "Think before you use a move, Toney Earthquake
That should be enough already haha."
Toney's earthquake was a direct hit. (sorry short nothing else to say)

Last edited:
(Oh boy theres more than one Dom now. Ill strictly go boy Dom and you go by dominic, ok?)

"Yeah, sorry Oliver Im kinda hungry. Dont worry. One day my dragonite is gonna wipe the floor with that Scorbunny." Dom said walking to the lunch tables. He ate and walked in the forest a bit with dragonite. "You wanna know what I could go for right about now?" Dom said to dragonite, "I big slice of Master Iris's cake. She made the best cakes." Dragonite hit Dom on the back of the head. "Hey! I know I know, don't get homesick. But I cant help but miss the Village of Dragons and Unova as a whole. I miss Castelia Cones. I miss visiting Cilan Cress and Chili. I miss-" suddeny, Dom slipped and started to roll down a hill. Suddenly, he found himself over a ravine. Dragonite caught him before he hit the ground. But they were pretty deep and Dragonite was still pretty tired from the battle. They started to descend slowly. "Thanks bud, you really saved me there." Dom said. They looked around. There was no one else there, but there was a cave. Dragonite shot Dom a look. "C'mon Dragonite, we've gone too far to just wait. Maybe this will lead us somewhere closer to the camp? Anyways, its getting late so we might want to seek refuge, its supposed to rain tonight." Dom said, walking in. Dragonite let out a sigh, and followed.

| Korutesu |

"Any of ya'll see Dom?, He's not in his tent" Nate knew immediately that Dom was gone, Since the blazing battle wasn't going on anymore "I'm going to go look for him, Everyone stay at camp, Nobody leaves!" telling prof. Sonia that she must take care of the other campers, "Let's go Braviary! Use fly to scout the area, Yeah?, Okay good!" Braviary flies around and sees Dom down the bottom of the ravine, And Nate quickly runs to the ravine "Dom! Are you okay?" Nate shouting down to the ravine

"It's getting very late and this battle would be boring, I'll destroy you some other time." Toney was speechless and got returned. "I think I'll go out and look for some pokemon to observe." Dominic didn't get far from camp before he ran into a group of Swinub "Aww how cute a little Swinubs, Mamoswine is a great ice type I think i seen someone with a Dragonite Swinub's Super duper effectiveness with take it out in a second!" Dominic didn't think twice before throwing the ball and threw two and in return caught two Swinub now named Fudge and Mocha.

| Korutesu |

Nate let's Braviary go, "Okay Braviary, You see him down there? well we want him up here, okay?" Calling out to Dom he said "Dom! Put your Dragonite in it's ball! My Braviary is coming down to help!" He points down to Dom, for Braviary to fly down to

Braviary looked scared, It also looked like he wouldn't fit."Oh jeez.. It's about to rain" Nate throws down a rope, putting Braviary in it's ball and climbs down to Dom, "If you can't get up, I'm coming down!" Nate arrives down at the ravine "Dom, Follow me, We can go through this way" As Nate had already got through the cave before

(Scrafty isn't immune to Electric type moves)

"Hey, it's not my fault I haven't battled since, Wow , it's been three months already" As Dominic went into the woods Gabriel went in the opposite direction and found himself face to face with a Leafeon that had a Rookidee on it's shoulder. He threw two pokeballs and caught both. "I'll name you Autumn" he told the Leafeon, looking at his other new Pokeball, he said "and I'll name you Mordred"

(Scrafty is Dark and Fighting if I'm correct)

Devon went into his tent for a bit. His Drifblim was in floating around the campsite, and Devon was unpacking his stuff. "Let's see... Phone, sunscreen, sweatshirt... I'll just put them here." Devon whispered to himself. Suddenly, his Drifblim tapped on the tent (cause he's too big to go in it) and Devon came out. "What's up?" The purple balloon creature pointed to the ravine with one of its... Tentacles?

(What are those things)

"Its a ravine Einstein." Devon replied sarcastically. His Drifblim face-palmed in return. He signaled that someone was stuck inside of it. "Ooh... I see" He hopped on his Pokemon, and flew over to the ravine. They noticed it was beginning to rain.

(I was using Nidoking witch is Poison and Ground)
Dominic kept wandering around until he approached a cliff. "Welp i guess its time to go back, wait where did i come from?"
When Dominic noticed he was lost he tried not to panic. "It's okay it's okay it's okay." Dominic heard loud thumps coming from the cliff.
"Its not okay." Two Tyranitar jumped from the edge of the cliff. "Okay now i need to panic." Dominic sent out Toney but even he was scared. He sent out Kage and High Jump Kicks were enough to take out one of the Tyranitars, and he caught the other.
Tyranitar was named Fred. And after that, Kage was glowing and he grow his tail did to so did his head and everything else. When he stopped glowing he was a whole new pokemon

Kage was determined to go down it he noticed something . "What no im not going down there." Kage grabbed Dominic and jumped down
"Are you insane!" When they reached the bottom Dominic Realized they were on the other side of a ravine. Kage ran towards the sound of a pokemon. "Slow down Kage!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry if I insult your OC, duck)

Gabriel was still walking through the forest, he stepped on some sort of hill with a Gigantamax den on top "now this could help me win against that coward who can't finish his battles" he walked in and saw a heavily injured Gigantamax Lapras facing a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, suddenly, the Grimmsnarl used a move that would surely finish the Lapras who was trying to get away "hey you big bully, over here" he called to the Grimmsnarl, it turned and launched it's move at him, Mordred flew in front of him and evolved into a Corvisquire to tank the blast. Lapras released it's G-max move, G-max Resonance and fainted the opposing Grimmsnarl, it then turned back to normal and nudged one of Gabriel's pokeballs, catching itself " I think I'll call you Diva " he said then cringed, his body was bloody and he was in wild territory, he released Leo and called to it "Go get some help"

(I dont mind)
When Kage and Dominic got there they noticed someone. "Hey have i seen you before?" Kage dropped Dominic
"Ow, you need to listen more Kage but anyways i think i seen you get food from that guy, and you are that guy." Dominic looked at Nate Then Dominic remembered why he wanted to catch swinubs. " Hey well since we're all stuck down here i want to have a quick battle with you.

| Korutesu |

"Maybe later, It's late and we're stuck in a ravine" As the rain had got the rope wet, they wouldn't be able to get up, His Braviary wasn't able to fly out of the ravine, and Dom's dragonite is tired "Here, Follow me back to camp. It's just this way. Follow me" as Nate goes into the cave Dom and Dominic following behind

"Okay dude, where did you see..." He suddenly fell off the balloon creature, into the ravine. "AAAAAaaaahhh ooh this actually isn't that bad... Oh yeah I'm gonna hit the ground AAAAAAH" He hit the ground, but didn't die, cause, cartoon logic. Drifblim could fit through the crevice, so he couldn't help them. "Dorworo (well they're screwed now)" Drifblim muttered to itself.

"Well, I've joined the party" Devon groaned. He just sat down and curled up into a ball, cause it was cold due to the rain.

Upon hearing his trainer's command, Leo rushed through the forest, not paying attention to what Pokémon he smashed into. When he arrived in camp, he frantically looked around for someone, Upon seeing nobody, he roared to get everyone's attention, then noticed the Drifblim looking down at a ravine, looking inside, he saw most campers stuck at the bottom.

| Korutesu |

Nate looks over to Devon who just fell from the top of the ravine "Jeez! Why are you all down here? I told all of you to stay at camp!" As Nate looked a little furious but calms down again "Look, We have to be quiet! There are Pokemon in these caves, If we make noise they'll wake up, None of you will like that.." He notices Leo up the ravine, Grabs a note from his pocket and writes something down and ties it to the rope "Raise the rope" Nate calls out to Leo

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Zark on a bike. Autoing (both in form of controlling other people's characters by making them follow AND in the form of forcing hits), present-tense posting, multiple posts in a row (which is a violation of our global rules rather than our RP forum rules, but rules are rules regardless!), did any of you read the RP forum rules?

If this thread continues along this path, there will be consequences.

Sorry if I accidentally violated anything, I read the rules when i joined the site//

"Sorry dude, I was gonna help you guys then I fell. I didn't hear you saying to stay away." Devon whispered half-heartedly. He tried to explain himself, but didn't expect to be even listened to. He almost never even went out of his way to make himself heard. Drifblim was silently watching from above.

((I was browsing the Roleplays and I saw this, so I was like "hey, might as well join. I'm pretty bored." Hopefully I'm not intruding on anything. I'll leave if I am doing something wrong. Also, sorry for the walls of text.))
Name: [[Juha Raivio (Pronounced Jew-haw Rai-vee-oh)]]
Personality: [[Juha is basically that one kid at the back of the room who doesn't talk much unless his friend is around, if someone mentions music, or if he's in the heat of a battle. He doesn't really go anywhere without his iPod and is almost always down to chill. However, he has a strange quirk in which his mind "assigns" a different mood or personality to different people it deems safe. In other words, he might act one way around one friend and another way around another friend. This causes his brain to short circuit when multiple people are around and become exhausted. However, Juha will periodically assign a personality to multiple people at once if he sees them together often. This includes friend groups.]]
Age (Around 14 or 16): [[(Late) 14]]
Appearance (Optional): [[Juha wears an orange hoodie and baggy khakis, despite him having a more reserved nature. He dons long, brunette hair, green eyes, and plans on growing a goatee. He's also modeled after the lead guitarist of Swallow the Sun, a band I like.]]
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment): [[N\A]]

Suddenly, a taxi showed up near the entrance of the camp. Juha emerged from the door, quickly thanked the driver before he was reminded of the payment. "Oh, I forgot..." Juha gave the driver everything in his wallet to make up for the long distance. He then apologized and thanked her quickly. He ran down the path and appeared at the tents. Professor Sonia explained everything to him and he apologized for his late arrival. He asked where the others were and walked into the woods in hopes of finding any sign of life. After a while, he found Devon and was intimidated by both he and his Drifblim. "Holy... I had no idea this was a trainer camp..." He felt almost ashamed for making such a mistake and hid behind a rock to see if Devon would mention any other people at the camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
(has everyone forgotten that I'm bleeding to death)

Leo looked around and saw the new kid, he approached him and grabbed him by the collar. Putting him on his back, he rushed trough the woods and to the abandoned Gigantamax den where his trainer was lying. arriving near Gabriel, he skidded to a halt, making Juha fall.

Devon thanked Leo for getting them out. After getting out of the ravine, Devon looked around out of boredom. He noticed someone (Juha) sitting behind a rock, but saw the top of their hoodie. He decided to go over to them, and his Drifblim followed. "Hey, you alright?" He asked the other trainer. He felt like it was necessary to ask, seeing its strange to just sit behind a boulder like that.

@killerwolf9980 Well Devon never saw him//

Last edited:
As Dom walked deeper and deeper into the cafe he heard a commotion outside. "This caves too interesting to leave now, so dragonite, close off the entrance with dragon pulse!" Dragon Pulse shot off, causing the cave to close in. Dom and Dragonite continued, until they reached a fork in the road. "Iris always said left is right. So lets go left." Dom said to himself. They continued down until they reached a small cavern. "Augh i cant see anything." Dom said to himself. Suddenly, the cave started to glow orange. There was a small orb at the back of the cafe. Dragonite walked over to it, mesmerized. "Here, Ill pull it out!" Dom said. he grabbed the orange orb from the wall, placed his feet on the wall, and pulled with all his might. "C'mon, C'mon" Suddently it popped out. It was warm. Dragonite still mesmerized by it, stood there. Dom put it in his pocket and started to walk back. "What a rare find, maybe its some sort of gem, or what if we just found a mega stone! That would be awesome, though I dont have a key stone. So it would be useless." Dom said to dragonite. Dragonite shook its head. "You mean its not a mega stone, or a gem?" Dom asked. Dragonite nodded. "Maybe the professor will know, lets go down the other path." Dom said

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Well, this rp is surley booming with replies. I haven't noticed the second page of this until just now, mind slowing it down a bit, guys?)

Oliver groaned when Dom left the battle, Oliver had been wanting to show off his skill for ages now. "Well, lets go eat scorbunny." He moaned, walking to the table. There were barely any food left, so Oliver had to make do with what he had. "Bunch of snorlaxes...'" He mumbled under his breath as he insulted the others. After he ate, he decided to go into the woods to level up a bit. Oliver didn't really want to have a tiny scorbunny against Dom's dragonite and Devon's drifblim.

"Alright, time to train, use blaze kick!" Oliver commanded as scorbunny attacked the pokemon nearby.

When Leo had brought the new kid to the den, he had also grabbed Sonia's pack containing medicine, once Gabriel was patched up, he looked at the other items in the pack and saw a dynamax bracelet, when the other camper wasn't looking, he put the bracelet in his sweater. "Leo, I'm going to get on you, since I feel like a Snorlax fell on me, you'll have to take it slow" suddenly acknowledging the new kid, he asks "so what's your name anyways"

(I agree with Nutraln00b, give everyone a chance to reply before you continue to reply.)

As Dom made his way through the cave he heard a noise above him. "Alright, time to train, use blaze kick!" He recognized the voice. It was Oliver. "It seems like we're reaching the surface soon. Lets keep going Dragonite. He continued on and on until he reached a ladder. He started to climb, for what seemed like hours. The area was to small for dragonite, so he returned dragonite to his ball. He kept climbing until it was pitch black. "I've been climbing for what seems like hours. Man I wish I had a Drilbur so we could dig out the cave." He said to himself. he kept climbing until he reached a small trap door on the top. he opened the door and the sunset was just starting. He was at the far corners of the campsite. He hopped out of the latch and stretched.

((Sorry for being late to reply. It's been a busy day.

Juha hit the ground with ease because of Leo's hit and run. It was painful, but he held in his yelps. After being noticed by Devon, he was slightly startled but tried to keep his composure. "Hey... sorry for bothering you," Juha murmured. "I was hiding behind the rock because I kind of wanted to know if everyone else had Pokemon." Juha got up, silently grunting because of the impact's effects. "I can't say I don't deserve being hammered into the ground like that. I should have just went up and asked you," he insisted.

Devon giggled a bit and Juha's reply. "It's okay dude. Sorry if I scared you. Im pretty sure everyone here has a Pokemon, but you could probably find one somewhere here. Uh, I haven't introduced myself yet, my names Devon, yours?" He was trying to be polite, but he rarely interacts with anybody, as he didn't have many friends or family in real life.

"It's fine. You didn't scare me as much as Speed King just now," Juha assured. "My name is Juha Raivio. Thank you for this information."

Name:Charlie Datran
Personality: Bossy,Arrogant and hungry
Honesty: Liar
Intelligence: Stubborn
Pokemon: Oshawott (Aqua)
Appearence: Orange afro 5.4 (Height)
Skin: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown

The second Charlie got off the bus he went straight to the mess hall for some food "oh I hope there's ramen" said Charlie full of excitement but when he saw there was no food he was upset "How am I supposed to survive this annoying heat and these even more annoying campers without my ramen!" exclaimed Charlie.

Last edited:
Dom walked back to camp and saw that even more people had arrived. There was a boy with an Oshawott who looked very angry. Dom walked over "I'll deal with you later. Before nightfall. Lets have a battle." He walked away after that. He went to the professor. "Hey professor, I found this while out exploring." Dom said, handing the warm stone to her. "This.... this is an Old Amber! How did you find this?!" the Professor asked. Dom led her to the ravine where all the other kids were still stuck down there. "Oh no, ill get you all out now, here, take this to my associate he can help you with it." The professor said. Dom walked back to camp and went into the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.