• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dont ever call me that again but I need a place to crash and I almost slept in a cave so I ask you if I can crash here for a bit?" Charlie said.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Name: Avery Brooklyn
Personality: Quiet, calm and usually shy
Age (Around 14 or 16): 15
Appearance (Optional): Short, black hair. Has orange backpack. Wears purple jacket
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment):
-Pidgey(Male)
Nickname: Breeze
Moveset: Tackle, gust, sand attack
Ability: -
Avery just got off the bus, she just realize it was late at night. She yawned as it was quite a distance from alola to the camp. "Ah a beautiful place to camp." She then set up her tent. She accidently fell asleep in the tent. "Hey breeze come here let's sleep." Breeze sleep near Avery.

Last edited:
(For new peopel you dont have to arrive by bus lmao, just say you've been there or that youre arriving late via flight pokemon or something.)

"Yeah sure, I need to look for something anyways, so you can crash in my bunk." Dom said to charlie, "and dont forget, im gonna crush you in 5 days." Dom continued to walk and walked into the forest. "Where is it, where is it?" Dom said to himself. He finally found it, the fallen tree. "Gengar! Where are you my friend!?" Dom yelled. Suddenly the large gengar flew down, and licked Dom. "ewwww" Dom laughed. "Genga Geng!" Gengar said. "Well, do you wanna join my team?" Dom asked enthusiastically. Gengar looked nervous. He turned around and saw the Gastly and Haunter behind him, the biggest haunter floated over. They started talking to each other. Then gengar turned around. He floated over slowly. The haunter pushed the gengar over to Dom. "Thanks, ill take care of your friend." Dom said to the Haunter. Gengar sunk into Doms shadow and the Haunter and Gastly faded into the forest. Dom walked into the Lunchroom and saw Nate cooking breakfast. "Goodmorning Nate." Dom said yawning.

"Ha this will allow me to get closer to Dom-Dom and to find out his strategy then crush him in 5 days but for now just make mischief, I think I'll mess with that new girl tomorrow" Charlie thought as he went to sleep.

Juha, laying in his tent, opened up an iced coffee from his bag and poured a bit of it into the cap. He offered Taciturn a few sips and after they accepted, they flinched and made a noise leading Juha to believe they didn't like it. "Not into the bitter flavor, huh?" Juha inquired. "You must not like spicy foods then." Juha, to make up for Taciturn's unpleasant experience, gave him a piece of chocolate. Taciturn's face lit up quickly, leading Juha to believe he figured out their taste buds. He drank his iced coffee while his Solosis took a nap.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"Mornin' Dom, How are you?" Nate happily replies to Dom as he enters the food court, Going back into the kitchen to finish breakfast "so, What are you doin' up? It's still pretty early. Well, Just.. Watch out for Charlie, He's probably up to no good" NAte winkning at Dom as he said that and walks away

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reminding you that posts need to be third person, past tense, and be at least a paragraph long. There's been a rash of one-liners here that really needs to stop.

If I keep getting complaints about this thread i will shut it down. Final warning.

Gab woke up at 8 in the morning with Leo looking at him angrily "Did you just spent the whole night awake just to finish that movie, Leo. You must be tired, I'll make a deal with you, if you sleep until 10 am, I'm going to put on the movie, but you need to rest buddy" Gabriel then walked out of the tent and into the food court where a Dragapult was stealing food for her babies, Gabriel saw that they looked underfed and gave them some sausages, the Dreepies looked at him then went to tell their mother something, the Dragapult huffed and landed at Gabriels feet "looks like you want to stay with me. why not, I'll name you Jet" he said as he threw a pokeball

Charlie woke up at 11 in the morning bored of his lifestyle "What should I do today oh I got it I'm gonna egg the mess hall, right after I get some Ramen plus I should mess with that new girl with that pidove I should battle her to, maybe" Charlie thought.

Is it possible to just remove the people using one-liners?//

It was 10 AM, and Devon was woken up by the sunlight that the tent door didn't really block. "Jesus..." He moaned. The emo got out of his sleeping bag and walked out of the tent. He sent Drifblim out of his Poke Ball, got on top of it, and rode to the food court. "Mmm..." He was delighted by the smell of the food being cooked. Devon walked inside. "Morning" he said anonymously.

(Also yeah, please dont just remove this entire thread because of a few one liners. Instead of deleting the 130 something messages we've sent you can actually just correct us when we mess up. Ive made friends on this thread that I dont want to lose and to lose them because a few people cant write 5 sentences??? Most people on this app are 13 and may not have the writing skills to do that YET so instead of threatening them you should teach them how to write a paragraph, and how to stretch things out. Instead of, ya know, removing an entire thread because of one persons mistake causing them to not only go on to hate roleplays, and writing as a whole. This isnt a government official website you dont have to run it like a country lmao)

"I woke up so early to catch some pokemon." Dom said to Nate. "Actually, Gengar, can you come out for a moment?" Dom said. The gengar came from his shadow. "Geng..?" It said, as if it was sleeping. Dom tapped it with a pokeball, it shook and it was caught. But it still came out. "Wha-?" Dom said, confused. Gengar sunk back into Doms shadow. "I guess he like being in the shadows more." Dom said. Devon walked into the room. "Morning Devon! Sleep well? I hope we get to finish that battle soon!" Dom said, suddenly energized.

Last edited:
"Very interesting development, Cheater's log #1 Charlie Datran here with a special report, I've discovered the enemy's Gengar is very vulnerable towards the sun allowing a perfect disadvantage. I'm perfectly disguised with this bush costume I found on Ebay for 5:99 so it was a good deal anyway I have discovered a Lotad and I shall catch it find the Sunny Day TM and win the fight in 4 days time" Charlie whispered.

"Charlie, ya know if you're gonna keep tabs on me you're gonna have to try a little bit harder. You have to remember who you're up against, I was raised in the village of dragons. Even though no one else can, i can here you just fine, from years and years of living among the dragons. Also, it isnt good to record misinformation, Gengar isnt Vulnerable in sunlight, its just stronger in the dark." Dom said walking over to charlies hiding place.

"This isn't over I will spy on you and you won't even know I was there and I will defeat you and your loser team and then I, Charlie Datran will finally have a friend and I'll be so cool and I'll have the best team and I will defeat you I vow ITTTTttt!" Charlie yelled as he walked away, suddenly without realization Charlie fell off a cliff hit his head and fell onto a rock leading into a cave.

(Also yeah, please dont just remove this entire thread because of a few one liners. Instead of deleting the 130 something messages we've sent you can actually just correct us when we mess up. Ive made friends on this thread that I dont want to lose and to lose them because a few people cant write 5 sentences??? Most people on this app are 13 and may not have the writing skills to do that YET so instead of threatening them you should teach them how to write a paragraph, and how to stretch things out. Instead of, ya know, removing an entire thread because of one persons mistake causing them to not only go on to hate roleplays, and writing as a whole. This isnt a government official website you dont have to run it like a country lmao)

"I woke up so early to catch some pokemon." Dom said to Nate. "Actually, Gengar, can you come out for a moment?" Dom said. The gengar came from his shadow. "Geng..?" It said, as if it was sleeping. Dom tapped it with a pokeball, it shook and it was caught. But it still came out. "Wha-?" Dom said, confused. Gengar sunk back into Doms shadow. "I guess he like being in the shadows more." Dom said. Devon walked into the room. "Morning Devon! Sleep well? I hope we get to finish that battle soon!" Dom said, suddenly energized.

Yeah what he said//

Devon shrugged. "I slept okay, but yeah, I'd love to finish that battle." He didn't really know why he wanted to battle so bad today, but it didn't matter much to him. Drifblim eyed Dom's Dragonite with a look that read "it's on". Well, he was clearly ready to battle. His eyes then lit up, as if he was remembering something, and flew right out of the food court. Devon rolled his eyes. "I'm not even gonna ask."

"Hey Devon, I might have a clue at where Drifblim is, I've seen him look that old amber enough times to know he wants it. Oh and Charlie, if you really want to prove that you're not a beginner at pokemon battles, I could use the practice, If you're man enough" at that moment Leo entered the food court and looked at his trainer expectantly "I know you want that movie, Leo, but let's just wait to see Charlie leave in anger, because he looks ready to explode"

"Fine whatever I accept your challenge and I will not lose this time I let Devon win but beating someone like you will make me noticed, this time the world will no longer shun Charlie Datran"! "My newest coolest pokemon against yours, winner takes all".

"Let's do this, here's your movie Leo" Gab said as he handed his phone the the Luxray "Go Mordred, so Charlie, do you want to go first" he wondered how Charlie would fare against tis new pokemon who has everything it needed to crush him "Meowth's got your tongue, so, who's your new friend, Mr. Rage, you still have a chance to run"

"Running is for wimps and you are the wimp here Go Ralts"! suddenly Ralts appears in a battle ready pose. "Since you want me to go first I will thank you now Ralts use Confusion"!. Then a confusion projectile fired at Corvisquire.

Last edited:
(I'm using my Corvisquire)

"Mordred, fly out of range and then use Tailwind followed by Dual Wingbeat like we practiced" Mordred flew up, dodging the Confusion and than rapid-fired Dual Wingbeat to make a small tornado which he aimed at Ralts, making sure to block all paths of escape "He's done for" Gabriel thought as he examined the battlefield, looking for any forgotten paths.

Devon rolled his eyes at what Gabe said and giggled. "Thats probably true... I better go find him. And Charlie, I never battled you." He said. He felt surprisingly comfortable here, and was glad he could talk to people without being afraid to. Devon grabbed a small amount of food then went to find his balloon friend. He was spotted after around ten minutes.

"Oh boy, it's in your hands, you actually did commit a heist... Wait, that isn't an Old Amber. That's a Cover Fossil!" Drifblim nodded and pointed to a small hole in the ground, indicating that he had dug it up from there. "Well, good catch, I better go get this checked out."

After finishing his cup of iced coffee, Juha arrived at the food court and noticed Gabe and Charlie battling. He decided to watch it as he ordered some pancakes. "Watch and learn, Taciturn," said Juha. "That Corvisquire is going to pull off something powerful." The Solosis watched intently as it took a few bites out of the delicious, sweet pancakes.

"Quick use Teleport" then Ralts suddenly disappered and reappeared behind Mordred "now use Psybeam Ralts" suddenly Ralts fired a psychic beam at Corvizquire.

Ding-Ding-Dong-Dong "Dom, please report to the main office." "Hm, I wonder what thats about." Dom said, getting up. "Save me some breakfast please." Dom said, running out. One he arrived, the same older man seemed to have been in a panic. "Whats up?" Dom asked. "Someone seems to have interrupted the Restoration process, it caused a genetic mutation in the pokemon!" he said. "What do you mean?" Dom asked. Suddenly, a pink flash went by outside. Dom looked out the window, and saw the Pink Aerodactyl burst threw the window. It screeched, and started randomly attacking other peoples pokemon. It noticed Devon's Drifblim, and the fossil in its hands. It charged, trying to attack the drifblim. "Aerodactyl, stop!" Dom yelled, but the aerodactyl seemed to be blinded by rage. "Devon, Drifloon, Step back!" Dom said, running up to them.

Last edited:
Drifblim saw the mutated Aerodactyl and did random zig zag patterns in the air to confuse it. It then flew off into the forest, hiding in the leaves of a tree where it could not be seen. Devon had reported the Cover Fossil to the same person Dom had reported the Old Amber to, and walked back outside. He looked up and noticed the Aerodactyl. "Ah, fffffffcrap. Now I've got another problem." He groaned. He then noticed the Aerodactyl charge at him, and ducked just in time. "Christ on crutches! What the hell even is that thing?" He was clearly scared. Luckily, Drifblim held onto the fossil and dodged the psychotic dragon.

Last edited:
"Aerodactyl you have to calm down!" Dom said. It continued to thrash about. "Thats it... its a move! its Struggle!" Dom said. Dom remembered the one time he battle Drayden and Haxerous. "Ok Dratini, use thunder wave!" young Dom said. Dratini paralyzed it foe. Suddenly dratini started to flail about. "Dratini?! Whats happening?" young Dom yelled. "Your pokemon has exuasted itself to the point where it can no longer use moves." Drayden said. "Wha?" Dom asked. "Its using the move Struggle. Its a weak move that is very painful. When was the last time Dratini had a break?" Drayden asked. "About 2 days ago." Dom said. "Here, give it this ether. And im giving you one task on you last day here, before you go back to the Village of Dragons. You need to have a day of relaxation with Dratini! Bond with it, pokemon are more than our battle tools, theyre our friends!" Drayden said. Dom got out the ether he had in his bag. He slowly approached the aerodactyl. It noticed him and charged. "Gengar use hypnosis!" Dom said. Gengar jumped out of his shadow and sent the Hypnosis waves at the charging aerodactyl, putting it to sleep. "Heh, you're gonna be a handful." Dom said.

The Psybeam hit Corvisquire as he tried to escape by flying away "Now Mordred, use Payback, and make him pay" Gabriel smiled, the Tailwind-boosted Payback was almost a guaranteed hit, just to be sure, Gabriel looked around the battlefield, almost everywhere was still enveloped in strong winds and the places that where not where hidden from view.

"Now use Double Team" suddenly Ralts multiplied with clones appearing everywhere around the battlefield. "Ha try to hit me with your Payback now" Charlie said

Devon just watched Dom give the Aerodactyl the ether, now feeling relieved. Drifblim glared at the dragon and carried the Cover Fossil to the tent. "Wow, you kinda saved me there man." Devon said to Dom. He sighed another breath of relief before looking back at the dragon.

Juha rushed his Solosis out of their as it made silent screeches. He then sat Taciturn down in his tent and left them there to get Dom's breakfast. "Stay there. I'll be back," he said as he ran back to the food court. He had remembered the direction that they went so he grabbed a cinnamon roll and scuttled to Dom's position and as soons as he saw him, he gave him the roll, barely paying attention to the Aerodactyl.

"I got to give it to you kid, you're actually good kid, but what is your answer to this, Mordred, use Taunt" after he got his trainers orders, the Corvisquire made a silly dance and actually flew backwards "okay, now use Hone Claws and then Air Slash and if Ralts hits you, use Payback. So, what are you gonna do now Charlie"

"Ha you're not exactly a noob yourself man so I'll just have to up the ante now Ralts use Trick Room, then Ralts created the battlefield into a Blue rectangular prism and then Mordred became as slow as a snail when Ralts's speed had moved to twice it's normal speed. "Ha you aren't the first to experience my strategies, lets see you dodge my attacks now that you're slow for a while".

(Taunt makes you only able to attack)

"You forgot something Charlie, the Taunt prevents you from doing any non-attack moves, so Mordred, use Hone Claws and then dive-bomb Ralts with a rapid-fire air-slash. So Charlie, looks like your plan backfired again, what's next, Struggle" Gabriel knew he was too harsh but, as the saying goes "Psychological warfare is better than brute force".

YoungBeedrill

Avery cleaned her room "Is it already morning?" Said Avery "Pidgey pidgey" Breeze pulled Avery's jacket "Hey come back breeze" Breeze pulled Avery to the battlefield. She saw peoples are battling "I think it's training time come Breeze" Breeze followed Avery "Now let's train your gust" Breeze agreed with Avery "Pidgey pid." Avery is really proud at Breeze. After they finish training she groomed Breeze's feather "Breeze I need you to be cleaned" Breeze saw a pokemon hiding in a bush. She found out that the pokemon is a Pichu "Oh hello little Pichu it's not save for you to be here." Avery gave the Pichu some berries "Now I need to go back to the campsite. Bye little Pichu" She went back to the campsite and noticed that the battle hasn't over yet.

"Oh no he's right" Charlie thought "Use Psybeam Ralts make sure you aim before you fire" Ralts then studied his targets movements, waited a few seconds and then fired a precise Psybeam, "Ha that's gotta hit Mordred" Charlie thought.

YoungBeedrill

Avery accidently forgot to eat breakfast "Ah Breeze let's go to eat." She ate her breakfast and went to the forest to meet the Pichu again. "Hello Pichu nice to see you again." Avery gave some of her food to the Pichu "Pichu pi." Pichu answered happily and ate the food that Avery gave. "Hey Breeze let's train again. Pichu you want to train with Breeze?" Pichu accepted the challange "Okay Breeze use gust" Pichu dodged the attack "Pichu pi" Pichu used thunder shock to Breeze. "Okay little Pichu that's a nice training time but I need to go back to the campsite bye." Avery went back to the campsite and watched the battle again.

the Psybeam hit Mordred hard, leaving him with a quarter of his health left "that stung, now use, Payback but I a spiral descent, so that you don't get hit by any more Psybeams. So Charlie, that Payback is doubled because you hit Dred and then doubled again because Ralts is weak to it, and i didn't even consider that Mordred has 2 Hone Claws and 1 Tailwind boosting his stats. Checkmate"

"Even though I'm still limited to attacks I can still take out your Mordred, now Ralts use Thunder Punch with all you got" Ralts summoned a electric fist and charged at Mordred while Mordred charged at Ralts, they both collided leading to an explosion and a cloud of dust blinded the battlefield. "Wait what happened who won" Charlie said.

"Saving is kinda what I do." Dom said, "Thats actually the story of how dragonite evolved from a dragonair. We were wondering in Black City, when there was a Black Haxorous that went crazy." Dom said, rolling up his sleeves. His arms were covered in scars. "see this big one here? Yea I took a dual chop full blow. But Dragonite here evolved and was able to hold it off for me." Dom said. "All the other ones are from basic dragon training, a lot of these are from dealing with baby Axew."

Devon cringed at the huge scar on Dom's arm. "Damn, you okay?" Drifblim was currently at the tent, and was about to open it up to place the fossil inside. Once he did, he noticed a group of Joltik inside. He didn't want to disturb, let alone kill them, but he knew his trainer was a H U G E arachnophobe. The balloon carefully placed the fossil where Devon's stuff was, but the what seemed to be the mother (a Galvantula) came out of the bag. It looked a bit pissed. "Dobo wowowi (this may end badly... For you.)" The purple balloon creature quickly snatched a can of bug spray from the bag. "Omae wa mu, shinderu" The tarantula looked up. "Nani?" Forget what I said about Drifblim not wanting to hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.