• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom saw an older man in the corner. "Hi, im here because i found an old amber?" he said. "Ah, thats crazy! I can handle that for you." He said, taking the old amber. "It may take a while so come back tomorrow morning." he said. Dom walked out and saw the kid with the Oshawott. "You ready?"

Zark on a motorcycle, can we wait a bit so others can reply, you replied in like 2 minutes-//

Devon had really nothing to do, so he just went to a nearby rock and grabbed his phone. He began typing a Reddit post, and his Drifblim went to fly around the campsite again. He had been flying for a few minutes when he then noticed someone examining an Old Amber through a window. "Dow wowo bwi (Wow, that looms valuable)" He whispered to himself. After a few seconds of watching, he floated away from the window and had an intrigued yet mischievous look on his face. The balloon looked around to see if anybody was there. Oh boy, he's gonna pull a Lois Griffin.

After around twenty minutes, Devon looked up from his phone and looked around. "Did he bail...?" He muttered. He shrugged and went back to whatever he was doing.

"Dragonite, lets teach this kid some manners." Dom said sending out his dragonite. It was like a giant vs. a dwarf. "I want to finish this in one blow, so dragonite, use dragon dance!" Dom said.

"Size isn't everything, quick Aqua use Ice Beam" yelled Charlie suddenly Aqua charged an Ice Beam and fired at Dragonite. "Ha take that super effective"! yelled Charlie

When Gabriel and Leo arrived at camp, they saw Dom fighting another new kid, turning around he saw professor Sonia and went to talk to her "Hey Sonia, Leo took your first-aid kit and your purse to patch me up and I saw 24 pokeballs, isn't that the number of starters in the known world" "I still need medical attention so could you point me towards the infirmary, I also need to heal my mons'"

Juha, left alone by everyone else, donned his ear buds and listened to "Another Believer" by Rufus Wainwright. As he was stepping through the forest, he noticed something white in the bush. When he took a closer look, he found out that it was an egg covered in a bunch of twigs and dirt. Juha knew what happened when a bird's nest was destroyed, so he took pity on the egg and placed it inside of his oversized hoodie pocket. "Another Believer" had finished playing and so Juha started listening to "Taciturn" by Stone Sour.

The Ice Beam came straight for dragonite. "Keep going, and dont stop." Dom said. Dragonite spun around the ice beam by using dragon dance, and continued to spin. "You think its all about type effectiveness. But ill show you a real battle." Dom said

"Now dragonite. Focus that energy into your palm, and grab it! Use thunder Punch!" Dom said. Dragonite, with a stacked dragon dance, lunged at Oshawott at full speed. "Make it a thunder punch flurry!"Dom yelled. Dragonite started throwing thunder punches at Oshawott.

"Take it Aqua don't hold back" Charlie said in a worried voice. "Think think, I got it now use Double Team and then jump in the air and then use Ice Beam"! Charlie yelled. Then all the Aqua clones fired an Ice Beam at Dragonite.

"Thats not gonna work! Dragonite fly above Aqua and bring down all of the double teams!" Dom yelled. Dragonite flew over all the double teams and continued the flurry of Thunder Punch. "DO IT!" Dom yelled. Dragonites stats had reached the maximum, thanks to dragon dance. You could barely see its fists, thats how fast it was.

As Dragonite finished its flurry, the Oshawott was sent flying to the ground, causing a huge dust cloud. As the cloud settled, it was apparent that Dom had won. "Hey kid, listen. Dont always treat everyone lower than you. Im guessing by your Oshawott that you're also from Unova?" Dom asked, walking over, giving the Oshawott a Sitrus Berry.

After Gab was fixed up and his pokemon healed, he went over to Dom and the other kid, who he overheard was Charlie "nice battle you two, and Dom, that kid is obviously a beginner, how about a battle, my Luxray versus your Dragonite, and Charlie, don't put all your effort on one move, good trainers trainers are sure to have a counter, for example, my go to move with Leo is Electric Terrain followed by Spark, but I have other surprises"

"Who're you calling beginner I was the best in my neighborhood, I could probably beat you with one hand behind my back" Charlie said

( no one-liners)

"Didn't look like that to me, anyways I'm Champion Victor's son and I never lost a battle except against my parents or my tutors, and seriously, didn't you have a backup plan, the battle was over in, like, three turns, point is, you're not as good as you think"

Devon was laying down on the rock, listening to "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. He looked up for a minute, and saw all the commotion from the battle between Dom and Charlie. "Classic try-hard" he groaned to himself when he saw Charlie complaining because he lost. Drifblim decided to save the heist for later (btw if you couldn't tell already, its nature is Naughty) and went into the forest. He rose above the trees and eventually noticed Juha. He also noticed the nest that had fell.

"My dragonite is quite tired, so maybe tomorrow. And also, charlie. You may not know it but im actually related to the Grand Dragon Master and ex-champion Iris. My Dragonite is the child of her dragonite, and anyone from Unova knows its the strongest Dragonite on the planet. I was directly trained under her, Old man Drayden, Cilan, and ive even had a battle with an old friend of hers, named Ash. His dragonite beat my Dragonair, but we've gotten much stronger. I have tons more experience than you do kid. Id gladly train you." Dom said, as Charlie stormed off.

"What a Try-hard, but Dom, it's okay if your Dragonite is tired even though it barely attacked, tell me, do you have more pokemon, and was I too harsh with that kid or is he just always moody, your family seems to love dragons, anyways, I have to go train, see ya" and with that Gabriel went over to the woods, he needed a quiet spot to train with his team since the others only know about Leo, or at least, that's what he tough

Juha walked away from the site to see if he could find the food court. He realised the only thing he had eaten all day were two pieces of burnt toast. As he trudged, he noticed the Drifblim and assumed that Devon was nearby, so he walked to the right of his original direction to avoid any awkward moments. After about 15 minutes, Juha arrived at the food court and bought an iced coffee and slowly sipped it with relish.

(I think its about time to wrap up the first day, also please wait a bit after you post so that everyone else can catch up)

"5 Days? Sure, lets make it a 3 on 3 battle. By then we should both have teams of 4 at least." Dom said, "And you should probably evolve your Oshawott." Dom said walking away. It was getting late, So Dom decided to head to his tent for the night. He was the first one back. "Man, i wonder what Devon and Oliver are doing right now. And my old amber.... camp is so exciting!" Dom said to dragonites pokeball. The pokeball shook in agreement. "The old amber should be done in 3 days, so we need to find a new partner by then." Dom said yawning. Soon, he was fast asleep.

After a bit of training with Autumn, Diva, and Mordred, Gabriel and Leo walked back to their tent "maybe camp won't be so bad after all, right Leo, now let's go finish that movie and go to sleep, I'm pooped" and with that, they entered the tent. Comfortably installed with his Luxray, Gab didn't even start his movie that he was sleeping.

Devon eventually went back into the tent, as it was now very dark, and he didn't want to be unable to see. He turned of his air pods in the middle of "Hey Mama" by Bebe Rexha. On the way back to his tent, he began thinking about the people at the camp. One was a complete try-hard, one was some Tom Sawyer wannabe, another was thw equivalent of Cleveland Jr., and there was one he may have been interested in. Not in that way... Probably not.

Drifblim watched Juha from above, but noticed it was getting dark, so he went back to Devon. Devon looked up and noticed his Pokemon. "Hey buddy." He put him back in a Poke Ball, put it in his bag, and went to his tent.

Juha, unfamiliar with the camp's layout, decided to sleep at the food court since he could have breakfast in bed. At 5:00 AM, he was suddenly awoken by a cracking sound, then accompanied by a dripping sound. Juha was a little paranoid, since it was one, 5:00 AM, and two, he had never been in this place before. Getting up from the space he had laid down on, he had noticed that the only thing on the floor besides him was the shell of an egg. "This early?!" Juha explained.
"Where is it....? What is it....?" As he got up, his arm rubbed something smooth and a little wet. He quickly looked behind him and there was the newborn Pokemon. Juha quickly looked behind him and It was a Solosis. The Pokemon quickly floated away, startled. Juha reassured the Pokemon that he was completely safe and that he was also alarmed from the sudden contact and apologized. "We can be here for each other," said Juha. "Everyone here already has Pokemon. We could benefit from each other, alright?"
Since the first thing Solosis had seen was the orange-hooded teen, they had accepted him as their trainer. Since the creature had just gotten out of their egg shell, Juha decided to stay up the night and see if he could teach them a few tricks. "I'll name you Taciturn," he said. "That's the song I was listening to after I discovered you."

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nate returning to the kitchen getting ready to cook another batch of Tamato Soup and Tamato cubes for breakfast tomorrow, He hears sounds in the food court, Nate turns on the lights and sees Juha, With a Solosis "So, what are you doing here? Follow me, This is where you sleep" Nate signals to Juha to follow him "You need to sleep in a tent, Nobody is Allowed to sleep here Juha"

Looking at Nate with eye bags covering around 30% of his face, he just nodded. He was too tired to make any dumb excuses. Taciturn sat in Juha's hood as his owner walked with Nate.

"Stupid Dom he thinks his Dragonite is so cooler than my Oshawott well he hasn't witnessed the new members of Team Charlie and he will soon pay for insulting me AHAHAHA buckle up Dom, Charlie's coming for you" yelled Charlie.

| Korutesu |

"Well, Here ya go Juha, I need to get back to cooking for breakfast tomorrow, try to sleep" As Nate runs back to the kitchen getting his ingredients ready and gets cooking "A little bit of Basil leaves and it'll be done!" Nate hears Charlie yelling outside "What's going on now?" Nate goes outside to see Charlie mad

"Hey this is nothing i'm definitely not yelling like a maniac right now" Charlie said. "He probably knows I'm lying" Charlie thought. Just then Charlie's stomach rumbles.

| Korutesu |

"Wait there, I'll cook something up for you, And stop screaming, Everyone is asleep" Nate walks back and cooks up some normal tamato Soup for Charlie "Well, Here you go! Tamato Soup!" Nate giving Charlie the bowl full of it. "I mean, He probably didn't get to eat last night" Nate walking back to the kitchen

"Thanks I guess I don't like you but this soup is good and I'll yell if I choose to, I but I'm not gonna because I choose to, not because of this soup but because of my will" Charlie said.

Dom suddenly awoke in the middle of the night. He heard a noise out behind the tent. Without waking Devon, he sneaked out. The moon was full with dragonites pokeball clutched in hand, flashlight in the other, he went into the woods out behind the tent. With rings under his eyes, he went even further into the woods. "whos there." Dom asked, tired. "Hehehehh" said a voice. He looked around, and saw no one. Suddenly a large tongue hit Dom in the back of the head. "ow!" Dom yelled. Dom turned around and saw a larger than normal Gengar, accompanied by a few Gastly and Haunter. "Go, Dragonite! Use surf!" The surf took out the Gastly and Haunter, but the gengar seemed unaffected. Gengar looked around at its friends and got mad. "Gengaaa!" The Gengar yelled charging up a shadow ball. It shot off, but it was uncontrolled. It hit a tree and the tree fell. It started to head for the Gengar. "Look out!" Dom said, running for the gengar. Dom slipped, and phased through the gengar. The tree suddenly fell on Dom. He opened his eyes and saw Gengar, wide eyed. "Hm, whats up?" Dom asked. He looked down. He was 3 feet off the ground, and there was another him under the tree. Dragonite looked panicked and lifted up the tree. "Dragonite! Calm down im right here!" Dom said. Gengar grabbed his shoulder and shook its head. The Dragonite picked up Dom and ran back to the camp. "Am I... dead?" Dom asked Gengar. Gengar shook its head. "Oh, so this is like an out of body experience then?" Dom asked. Gengar nodded. "Well, looks like im stuck with you for a few hours." Dom said. Gengar laughed. It grabbed Dom by the arm and flew high into the air. "Wow, the Moon looks so big here!" "Gengengar!" Gengar laughed. They sat on the clouds and watched the sun rise. Suddenly Dom realized his arm started to disappear. "It looks like im waking up, Gengar." Dom said. "Genga?" Gengar asked confused. "Come back to the camp later, we can play some more!" Dom said.

Dom woke up in his tent, maybe the gengar was a dream, maybe not. He got up and walked outside and saw Charlie waiting for him. "Whats up, my fellow Unovian?"

Status
Not open for further replies.