• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Hey! Here's another RP.
Character sheet
Name:
Age (Around 14 or 16):
Appearance (Optional):
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment):

My character sheet
Name: Oliver Miller
Personality: Can be condescending at times, and pretty much a complete trouble maker. He can be a bit insulting sometimes but normally doesn't mean it.
Appearance: Brown hair with crystal blue eyes. Where's a red jacket a white shirt underneath, jeans and red shoes.
Pokemon: Scorbunny

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello everybody," The professor calls out, making sure the vast amount of people can hear her. "My name is Professor Sonia. And I am very grateful for you all attending this pokemon camp.

Oliver seemed completely uninterested in what the professor was saying, nor did he really want to go to the camp in the first place. But having to argue with his mother was just as worst.

He didn't really expect to make friends at the camp either, because he never really had any due to his personality. As the campers boarded the bus, he decided to sit at the back, where it'd only be him and his pokemon.

Last edited:
Name: Robby
Personality: sarcastic, short worded, but very protective and loving of his companion.
Appearence: Slight tan skin, dark brown shaggy hair, blue eyes tall and slim. wears a dark blue t shirt, khakis jeans, and white sneakers.
Pokemon: female shiny Umbreon, Blue

Robby boarded the bus after a few others and found an empty row near the back. He scooted in close to the window seat and clutched his moon ball attached to his waist. He didn't want to go to this camp, as he much would prefer training his pokemon on his own, but apparently his mother's money "won't go to waste" and she thought it'd build character.

He sighed as he connected his ear buds to his phone, putting on Bubble Games by Magic Bronson.

Name: Ancho
Personality: A doofus, but a kind soul deep down. He always tries to stay optimistic and happy, and loves to cook.
Appearence: Chubby with freckles, green eyes and brown curly hair. Wears an orange hoodie
Pokemon: A Munchlax named 'Taro'.

Ancho looked around in the bus for a place to sit. There were so many opportunities for new friends, he thought, a smile plastered on his face as he walked through the bus. He a seat on the row right before the final one, since he had always thought that all the cool kids sat there.

"So," he said loudly to everyone around, though it was more than possible that nobody heard him, "Are you excited for all excited Pokémon Camp? I sure am!"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Bron Capman
Personality: Typically a "chill" and friendly person that prefers to go with the flow, although it can make him a bit of a doormat at times. He has a knack for getting in trouble, no matter how hard he tries to avoid it, which stresses his riolu easily. Despite his calm demeanor, he's a menace on the battlefield.
Appearence: Tanned skin, black eyes, black straight hair, and surprisingly somewhat muscular, although his clothes hide it well. Wears a black jacket with a red undershirt underneath/black sneakers/ and blue jeans.
Pokemon : Hardy M.Riolu (Prankster) Nick: Auro

Bron wasn't really sure if this camp was a good idea. He was excited for it, and maybe he'll make a friend or two there, but he's been attacked by a mankey in the comfort of his home. Imagine being in the wild.

However, all he could do was hope. At least the house won't sustain any more damage as he was gone.

The male trainer got on the bus and chose a seat at random,somewhere in the middle, purposefully taking the window seat. Auro the Riolu, who had been walking by his side, leapt on the back of the seat and stood, keeping watch over the surroundings and especially the people.

Character sheet
Name: Mai Sato
Personality: Calm, smart, introvert, likes the outdoors and pokemon
Age (Around 14 or 16): 15
Appearance (Optional): black long hair and blue eyes and fair skin
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment): Rockruff

Mai boarded the bus with all the other children, sitting in a empty window seat, she sighed. Putting down her yellow book bag with a rockruff key chain. She remembered her mom was expecting a call, pulling out her phone she went to contacts and dialed her number.

She told her mom wasn't to excited for the camp but knew she should go because it would be something different. She put her phone in her pocket. She hoped to make some friends during the camp.

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Name: Rosaline Barque
Personality: a spoiled young female who is very ladylike and obsessed with cute things. She's a very extroverted person and loves to talk and meet new people.
Age (Around 14 or 16): 16
Appearance (Optional): shoulder length pastel pink hair, big lavender eyes, and fair skin like a doll.
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment): Mimi (Delcatty, Female)

~
Rosaline got on the bus for the Pokemon summer camp and sighed. This was her first time ever going to one so she clearly wasnt used to it. She sat near the middle with Mimi, her Delcatty who was wearing a bow that matched her trainers pink dress. Mimi licked Rosaline's hand to calm the girl down before laying down and resting her head on the girls lap to take a short nap. Rosaline honestly hoped this would be as fun as her parents had said, or else she would throw a fit and demand to be taken home promptly.

Ancho frowned, people didn't seem excited at all. He sighed, before letting a smile stretch across his face.

I don't care what anybody thinks!, he thought. As long as I have a good time, I'm good. I still have my trusty Munchlax!

Looking down on the Pokéball in his hand, Ancho gripped it tightly, careful not to touch the button to release Taro.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
The busses pulled on the campsite, and students got up and egressed the bus. The professor gathered the children in front of the site.

"Alright, I would now want you to gather up into a group of 3. These people would be assigned a tent to share, so get your friends."

So, this is basically picking out tent-mates, isn't it? Oliver thought, taking a look around for who he'd gather up with. By the time that the professor had finished talking, almost everyone had picked a ground, so Oliver had to make do with the little amount of people avalible. He walked around, not really wanting to have to socialize, but apperently had to.

Last edited:
Mai had gotten off the bus and listened to the professor that informed them they had to get in groups of three, "can't I have my own tent?", she thought. She grabbed a Pokeball out of her pocket pressing the circle button a light came out, revealing an excited Rockruff, that was panting joyfully then licked his coat.

"Hey, Rockruff we have to group up in teams of three, how about you stay out of your Pokeball and get some fresh air."

"Ruff," Rockruff said bobbing his head in affirmation. He looked into the crowd of people eyeing each one carefully, he typically always did this looking for a strong pokemon to battle. His eyes lit up, he was interested in a boy with a Riolu. He leisurely walked towards them, his tail wagged and Mai followed behind.

Name: Isaiah
Personality: Isaiah, although his appearance may cause people to think otherwise, is kind and caring, and is willing to help anyone who is in need, though he doesn't have much confidence.
Appearance: He is rather tall for a 15 year old, sporting a heavy jacket coupled with long, black pants and brown boots. He has black eyes, dark brown hair, and he always wears a black face mask to hide his mouth, which had been severed due to an accident.
Pokemon: Piplup ♂ (Rash), very curious.

---

After leaving the bus, Isaiah tightened the band on his face mask and looked ahead, his Piplup following behind him, kicking a rock around. The little penguin Pokemon tugged at Isaiah's leg, holding up a rock which he found interesting.

Isiah ignored this, much to Piplup's annoyance, and focused on the little remaining people on the campsite. He had no idea why he signed up for this. Maybe it was his mother, always urging him to try new things. Or it was himself. The exact cause though, he did not know.

He headed for a vacant tent, Piplup examining a new rock very closely.

Last edited:
Name: Dom
Personality: Hardheaded, kind of dumb, but really enthusiastic and always ready for a good battle. Love making a flashy entrance.
Age (Around 14 or 16): 16
Appearance (Optional): Gold but with light brown hair and Green eyes.
Pokemon (From any region, only one at the moment): Dragonite

Dragonite sped through the air, "Man I missed the bus!" Dom said. Dragonite sped up until they finally arrived. "Dive Dragonite! Were late!" he said. The dragonite dove down to the camp site, and was able to stop before hitting the ground. Dom peered over Dragonites wing, but no one was watching. He sighed, hopped off its back, and put it back in its pokeball. "Just you see, we'll become famous! Then the elder back at the village of dragons cant boss us around anymore!" Dom said to Dragonite, in its pokeball. The pokeball shook, and Dom ran into the pokemon camp, ready to make new friends. "Well, you're late." Said the professor. "Sorry!" Dom said. "Well, Im afraid we may have run out of tents" he cleared his throat, "Does anyone have an open spot in their tent!" The professor asked.

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Oliver looked behind his shoulder, and sighed a relucatend sigh. "Get over here," He called to the boy in a rude attitude, trying his best to assert himself. "i'm not doing this cuz I wanna, it's cuz i have to..."

Scorbunny hopped out from it's trainers bag, and made an apologetic face towards the boy for it's trainers attitude.

Dom ran over excitedly. "Im Dom! Whats your name! Is this your pokemon, which one is our tent!" He said excitedly. His Dragonite shared the same excitement, hugging scorbunny and then tackling its trainer. "C'mon Dragonite! Cut it out!" he laughed.

"Sorry, let me reintroduce myself. My name is Dom, im from the Village of Dragons in the Unova region. My goal is to one day beat the dragon masters Iris and old man Drayden in a battle!" He said with a grin, "What about you?"

Name: Devon
Personality: Introverted and somewhat shy, but really nice once you get to know him. Doesn't expect to make friends, and kinda depressed. He is bisexual.
Appearance: Black hair with green tips, with a long, pointed stripe coming down his face. Wears a black Fame Monster hoodie and black pants.
Pokemon: Drifblim (though he lives in Unova)

"Oh... So, we're picking tent mates now?" He looked around. Devon knew nobody on the bus, and he didn't expect anyone to come to him. He kinda just sat there in silence. Nobody wants to be with the introvert, usually how it goes.

Devon eyed Dom. "Uh, yeah, okay" He nodded as he followed Dom over to the "tent". Devon didn't really trust it was a tent. Raymond (his Drifblim) followed from above. "Dobow Wowo Wii (I take it I'll be sleeping outside)" The balloon muttered.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Don't mind me, just bringing this rp back to life)

Oliver was pretty annoyed because he wanted a tent to himself. He looked at how his scorbunny was getting along with the other trainer's pokemon, happily playing and chatting. He decided to put his mean demenor aside, and try to at least make a few freinds.

"Hey..." He said to his tent mates. "I'm Oliver, what are your names?..." Oliver tried his best to hold a smile, as fake as it was. "Don't get it twisted, be happy that i'm even trying to make friends with you guys!" He blurted out quickly, breaking his act at being nice.

"Nice to meet you Devon! Say, do you wanna have a battle? Ive been itching to battle since we took off." Dom said. Both Dom and Dragonite started to do stretches. "should we try out that move again?" Dom said to dragonite, and then turned to his tentmates "We can do a Two on one if you want!" He said

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Heck yeah, I've been itching for a chance to pummle someone for ages." Oliver said, standing up quickly. "Hope your ready to loose, cuz' i'm not holding back."

Oliver called his Scorbunny over and took a battle stance. "So, who am I fighting?"

"My dragonite will gladly snuffle out that little flame of yours" Dom said confidently. He stood up and put his hat on forwards. Dragonites kind demeanor quickly diminished. I guess this ones just gonna be a one on one, lets do this Dragonite!"

(Omg the site didnt notify me i didn't even notice the new things sorry!)

Devon just rolled his eyes at Oliver's comment. That's what he was expecting to hear. "Sure man, but my Drifblim won't go easy on you" The purple balloon floated up behind him and looked down at the trainer, then the Dragonite. "It could be two on one I guess, or 1v1v1?"

"Okay then, Drifblim, go!" Drifblim flew up from behind him, and onto the... Battlefield? He observed the Pokemon he was fighting, a Scorbunny and a Dragonite. He decided to target the Scorbunny first, that would be the easier target.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(You guys should really write more than one sentence, especialy you dom. I don't want you guys getting into any trouble)

Dispite Oliver having only having one pokemon being a pre evolved one, his scorbunny was capable of taking down pokemon such as the ones that Dom and Devon have. "Watch out for that surf, jump out of it's way!" Oliver called out to scorbunny, the tiny pokemon jump over the surf and landed safely.

"They're probably not going to go that easy on us aren't they..." Oliver whispered to himself. "The two of them are probably going after scorbunny, because he's a small target...Not gonna work."

"Scorbunny, use flame kick on that dragonite, get him out of the way!" Scorbunny's leg engulfed it's self in flames before charging towards Dragonite.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Nate
Personality: A kind but sometimes stupid pokemon trainer, But Always cooperates with his pokemon when battling and always battles in sync
Pokemon:
Braviary

As Nate runs toward the bus stop he sees the bus is gone "I'm late! Okay, Braviary! Let's go! We need to look for the camp, Use Fly!" As Nate flies around looking for the camp and finally finds and lands "I'm very late!" As Nate approaches the camp entrance and greets Professor Sonia as he enters but he sees all the tents have been filled, "Well, I guess i'll have to sleep in my own tent alone tonight.. Jeez Why did i have to be late"

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a Flying Type came to Drifblim's advantage. He got hit by a bit of water, but it didn't cause any serious damage. "Shadow Ball!" Devon commanded his Pokemon. The Drifblim summoned a bunch of purple flames that combined to make a somewhat large ball, and then shot it at the Scorbunny. "Nice." Devon was watching.

| Korutesu |

"Well, It doesn't really matter now, Atleast i made it to camp for the most part," Nate makes a little makeshift home on top of a tree to be safe from any pokemon living unerground with the help of his braviary. As it became night as Nate finished "Well, We're done braviary!, Here, take some rest!" As Nate climbs down to eat dinner with the other campers

Moonlight was walking through with rose, her eevee as she heard the battle near she soon hid watching them from afar "wow that looks cool huh rose" she asked her pokemon rose jumped abit in approval "yeah me too" she said watching them

(sorrryyy ill make sure to add more next time!!)

"You ready dragonite!?" Dom howled. Dragonite nodded. "Use dragon dance!" Dragonite used dragon dance, and swiftly dodged Scorbunnys advance. "Now! Use Dragon Pulse!" Dom said. Aiming for Scorbunny, dragonite shot off the dragon pulse.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Oliver wasn't really shocked, his opponents had pokemon who were bigger than his own, so it made sense for them to eliminate Scorbunny first. "Man, you guys really don't pull your punches, don't you?" Oliver chuckled. "Scorbunny, use counter!"

The dragon pulse hit scorbunny, but not knocking him out. "Now, go for it!" Oliver called out as scorbunny charged up a kick and dashed towards dragonite.

Due to the power of the move Dragon Pulse, the attack that scorbunny shot off was bound to do a lot of damage

| Korutesu |

As Nate looks at the blazing pokemon battle, he began to help with cooking food for lunch, As Nate loved cooking and always cooked good or even amazing food with only limited supplies "Grab this.. And this.. Yes that's all i need" As Nate is preparing his food, his Braviary was flying around to practice its flying skill

"Smells good!" As Nate tastes the food he cooked "this is good!" As he gets the food ready on the tables

Devon was a little surprised the Scorbunny didn't faint from the Shadow Ball. "Acrobatics, Drif!" He called out, and the Drifblim dashed around the sky, and then charged down at the Dragonite. "Well this Dragonite will be having a time" Devon murmured to himself.

"Alright Dragonite! Use-" Suddenly a nice smell came wafting through the wind. Both attacks hit dragonite head on, sending him flying into Dom. Dragonite got up. "Sorry buddy, you know what happens when I smell good food. But its finally time to end this battle. Dragonite, its time we tried to use that move again. If this works, we wont be able to use dragon pulse anymore." Dom said. Dragonite nodded. "Now dragonite, use Draco Meteor!" Power started to gather around dragonite. He aimed for the sky, the attack launched into the sky. "DO IT!" Dom yelled. It broke into pieces and didnt work. Dragonite and Dom felt defeated. Out of no where, Dom clapped his face. "This battle isnt over yet! Drown out the battlefield, use surf!"

Devon knew what to expect this time, and signaled for Drifblim to fly up. It was able to avoid the water, and spun around in the sky to celebrate. "Shadow Ball again." Devon said with a semi-evil grin. More purple flames appeared in the air, and combined into a ball. It was shot straight at the opposing Dragonite. Devon moved back a bit, just to avoid any explosion or something.

| Korutesu |

As Nate finished setting the table, now he just had to wait for the others to finish "My Tamato Soup!" His Tamato soup was made by fresh Ingredients he had picked from the forest when building his little hut, "It sure looks good!" as Nate chuckles when he made that comment

He also made Tamato Cubes for the pokemon to eat as pokemon need to eat too "And here we have a lot of Tamato Cubes for our pokemon!" As Nate finished up the tables "Okay, we're done!"

Name: Dominic
Friendliness: Gentle
Honesty: Blunt
Assertiveness: Passionate
Confidence / Ego: Egocentric
Agreeableness: Cooperative
Manners: Formal
Discipline: Tidy
Rebelliousness: Non-traditional
Emotional capacity: Expresses emotions inappropriately
Intelligence: Focused
Positivity: Carefree
Activeness / Lifestyle: Athletic
Current emotional state: Fulfilled
Skin: Light brown
Hair: Short, straight, blond
Eyes: Green, large
Height: A little short
Weight: Somewhat thin
Build: Average
Pokemon: Scraggy(Kage)

Last edited:
Dominic yawned after a long day of training, "Kage its time for bed!" He shouted as Kage walk over to him.
Dominic carefully returned Kage, but had a feeling in his gut. "Thmp Thmp Thmp!" He noticed it wasn't his gut, It was an Nidoking.
"...." He stayed silent wahting to scream deep down inside of him "Holy-" "NRII NHRHI" He took out a Pokeball and threw it.
"Wait that wasn't Kage?" Then he realized he sent out a pokeball with no pokemon, "Dung!" The Nidoking was caught.
Nidoking was named Toney.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

As Nate calls out "Hey! Anyone want to have some lunch?" Nate calling out to the others outside as the food would get cold if nobody had eaten it "Nobody wants cold food right?, C'mon, The food's done!" Nate still calling out, To the others with a smile

"I've made lots of it so all of you can have a second plate!" Nate still calling out to the pokemon and trainers alike

Status
Not open for further replies.