• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was totally fine! I am a dragon master in training so scars like these are normal. The only Dragon Masters who dont have scars are Elder Iris and old man Drayden, and thats because they had the natural talent for it. I had to train day and night just to get where I am." Dom said, picking up the aerodactyl. "And in order to become a dragon master, we have to perfect ever possible Dragon Type move that Dragonite can learn. We already got all of them except one. Draco Meteor"

Last edited:
Gabriel saw his pokemon through the dust, he was no longer flying and seemed about to faint "ouch that hurt, good job Mordred, try to take out the Ralts with you using a precise Payback" Mordred aimed, shot, then fainted

"Not gonna happen, Ralts use Thunder Punch again, show no mercy" Charlie said Ralts charged with another electric punch at Mordred right as Mordred charged with Payback.

"You did a good job Mordred, come back. Well Charlie, looks like you're not a beginner after all, lucky I wasn't using Leo. So, do you have your team for your battle against Dom, I have a special ice type that I could trade you, her name's Diva and she's a Gigantamax Lapras. What do you say, my Lapras versus that Ralts, And here, take the star badge, official proof that you beat me.

(you used five different moves)

Devon nodded. "Draco Meteor? I've heard of that. Apparently its extremely powerful, and you need to have like, insane friendship with your Pokemon to get them to learn it." Drifblim came up behind him and tapped on his shoulder. "Huh?" It pointed to the tent. Devon walked over, and saw a bunch of spider carcasses on the floor. "Ah. Nice."

"Okay, looks like I'm going to get my own then, I'm curious, what is your Ralts gender" Gabriel called to Leo and approached Charlie, whispering in his ear, Gab said "can I talk to you, in private, please, Il be in the Professor' office, I have things to do, can you come when you're done eating. After saying this, he walked to the main office "Come out Jet, can one of your babies go get that Keystone and the other that mega stone please" after getting the items, he attached the Keystone to his bracelet and went to steal a Shiny Doublade from the Lab. Just to be safe, he would wait until he was alone to check the stone he got.

"My Ralts is a female even though I've heard male Ralts evolve into Gallade and Female evolve into Gardevoir why do you ask Gabriel do you want to battle the world's coolest Ralts" Charlie said

Gabriel jumped in surprise "Oh hi. you came, like I told you, I was curious, but for your information, a male Kirlia only evolves into a Gallade with the help of a Dawn stone. Now let's get down to business, you're a nice guy, but people don't like someone who sulks half the time and rages half the time. Don't take it personally, I was like you once, before I started taking medicine for ADHD and ASD, just don't ruin camp for everyone please"

"Fine but I want a 2v2 against you tomorrow I'll be ready and I've learned to control my temper but don't insult me because I will hear and *leans closer do you know if I can help with the cooking I make good Tamato Stew and Oran Berry Juice." Charlie asked.

"sure, why not, I'm going to train, I guess you can help cook, I really don't know, let's meet at these coordinates" Gabriel gives Charlie the coordinates of the Dynamax well he found on day one, then he goes into the woods, looking at his mega stone, he sees it's a Galladite, some time later, he hears a sound, approching it, he sees a shiny Gallade being bullied by a gang of normal Gallades, anger rising, Gabriel tells Leo "use Ice Fang on the leader" then goes to the bullied Gallade "we are going to help you, okay" after seeing their leader fall, the remaining bullies run away. As Gabriel is about to turn around, the Gallade hugs him and doesn't let go "Looks like you want to come with me, huh. I'l name you Arthur. then he throws a pokeball.

"Hmmmm lets see the Dynamax well South of here fine then its time for the rematch with the Dynamax guy I wonder what he's planning I guess I must be prepared for all ideas I should find Dom and ask for a pre-battle as a way of training". Charlie said

As devon walked back to the Tent, Aerodactyl started to wake up. It didnt look as panicked as before, but it was obviously still confused. "Wait, i might have something." Dom said, reaching into his bag. He pulled out a large rubber stick. "You can chew on this!" Dom said. The aerodactyl snatched it and started to chew on it. "Most pokemon with strong fangs like to bite things, so you can have that." Dom said. As aerodactyl was busy, Dom tossed a pokeball its way, and caught it.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Avery saw a boy with Aerodactyl she went to investigate about them "Hey breeze why are you here?" She saw breeze played a ball. "Huh Breeze looks like you like this ball." Breeze played with that ball since he hasn't been adopted in the Pokemon orphanage. "Looks like you and your little ball is an old friend. And oh yeah I might have to introduce myself to the boy with Aerodactyl. Bye Breeze." She groomed Breeze's feather before she went to introduce herself to the Dom. "Hello my name is Avery, what's your name?" She asked Dom.

((Alright, we gotta keep this RP alive.

Juha Raivio, after dropping off Dom's breakfast, walked back to his tent. He knew that Taciturn must've been a little bit worried, as he was gone for a while. Once he arrived at the tent, he opened it and greeted his Solosis. "Okay, Taciturn," he said. "People here seem to have very strong Pokemon. No exceptions." Juha put his hand inside Solosis' membrane. "I know you can absolutely become a powerhouse if we work together well enough. We just need to strengthen our bond and practice your moves," Juha admitted, sounding much like a coach. "Let's go. We need to practice." Taciturn became motivated by Juha's small speech and followed along. "Let's go to the forest to train, shall we?"

Gabriel was walking in the forest looking for a nice spot to train, he needed Mordred evolved for the fight tomorrow, when he found a small clearing, he threw out his Corvisquire's pokeball "Okay Mordred, a Corviknight is a tank so I want you to facetank Leo's Sparks, Leo, tone it down a bit" After about 2 hours of training, Mordred evolved into a Corviknight "Good job Mordred, now we're ready for tomorrow"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright then, it's clear you people aren't going to learn.

No Mega Stones or Key Stones were approved for anyone in this thread, and I'm tired of receiving reports about it. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.