• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon At War

"So, here is the story." Illu said chuckling nervously. "Its funny really. Not Hah hah funny. So, I saw this Joltik, the voice was strange to me, sounded like a 20 year old. It was hanging out next to the Minokis. I thought 'I guess this person could be questioned?' I put them in a bag, and turns out it was a four year old kid, whose village was burnt down. I got very angry when it started yelling at me calling me a 'monster'. I yelled back, tied him to the ground, and caused a fire 10 yards away. He was in no danger at all, I scared him by accident, but he seems to like it in the Minoki Tribe. They also have more mouths to feed now. I gave an orphan a home. Then, everyone rushes to his aid, calls me a monster, now basically everyone wants me dead there. And a guy threatened my life when I went to say sorry. But oh no, apparently we were not even at that point, now everyone basically hates me, and then I realized how little friends I have. Zorro, we friends that don't hang out much. A Noivern who I met today, and now I think he mildly dislikes me now, and I am acquainted with a random Snivy." He said pointing at the Snivy that told him where Zorro was. "I mean. I really see myself as the guy who did something somewhat nice, and now people want me dead."

The Snivy blinked when he was mentioned. "That's some record." said Zorro. "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I guess. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to catch up on some sleep I lost last night." He nodded to Illu. Then the Ninetales turned around and headed back to his quarters. "You'll have to excuse him. He's had a bad day so far." an Emolga called down to Illu from a nearby rooftop.

"Wow." Illu said. He walked out of his house. "I'm just going to go to the cool ruins now, if anyone wants to join me they can." He said walking out of the village into the forest. The forest got more and more dense as he kept on walking, until he made it to an empty spot. The building was there. He walked into the rotting building. He put Soda, A Television, and a few TMs. He started to walk out of the building, dragging all of the stuff in a bag.

Beira looked down at Illusive and smiled sweetly. As the leader of the Minoki Tribe she was known as a kind leader. "And who is this little one?" she asked. Aliza slowly approached Beira and whispered in her ear. "His name's Illusive. He's an orphan." "Oh, poor thing." Beira said. Khan peeked out of the crowd to see what the commotion was about. 'Another Zorua. A potential friend maybe?' he thought.

Illusive used illusion to look like a female alohan vulpix. He stared at Beira with puppy dog eyes. He begged in a feminine voice" Please adopt me. Please please please be my mommy." He then started to rub against Beira's chest trying to get her scent on him. He wanted to smell like Beira. He said" You remind me so much of my old mommy. Can you hold me in your fluffy tails?"

"I just might." Beira said. The Alolan Ninetales looked down at the Zorua who was currently using illusion to look like a female Alolan Vulpix. 'I have no idea what to say to that.' thought Khan. He plopped down in the spot where he had been standing in the crowd and sighed. Toia heard the sigh and walked over to him. "I didn't expect that kind of behavior from him when he met Beira, honest." she whispered in his ear.

Illusive started to yawn. He hugged Beira's leg. He murmured" mommy soft". His eyes started drooping. After about a minute he fell asleep. He said while asleep" zzz love zzz mommy zzzz mommy zzzz protect zzz me". He started purring in his sleep. He was clearly very happy.

Illu walked back with a bag and put it in the middle of the village. "Super High Tech stuff for berries!" Yelled Illu. "Mostly everything can go!" He toke out some Soda Pop, Lemonade, Freezers, and furniture from either the bag, or the back of his house. "Half of the berries will go to charity, if there is one in this Tribe." He added.