• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon At War

The Dewgong quickly ducked behind some grayish rocks when he saw some Pokémon that wandered about in the other tribe, as he quietly uttered out to the Minun in a barely audible, neonate-like voice, "Oh... no... we... a- ar- are... al... rea... dy... h- he- here... u- u- u- umm... c- c- c- can w- w- w- w- we.... g- go... ba- back... p- p- p- ple- please..."

The Minun crossed his arms at the Dewgong with suspicion, as he thought to himself, "Why is he acting like that? Is he attempting to hide something from me?" The Dewgong curled in a ball while the Minun quietly pushed him towards the cave. The Dewgong's body trembled about with the Minun's firm grip, as he faintly babbled out while hoping that none of the other Pokémon noticed, "P- p- p- p- p- p- p- p... pl... ple... ase... l- l- l- l... e... t... s... g- g- g- go... b- b- b- b- ba... ck..." The Minun's ears slowly rose to the sound of the Dewgong's quiet sobbing, as he wondered why he was acting with extreme unease all of a sudden. He quietly hid within the entrance of the cavern while the Dewgong still silently wept to himself.

Alto sat in an extremely tall tree above the Minoki border, remaining vigilant for any approaching enemies. The Noivern looked down upon other rogues as hasty and reckless, and they don't plan in advance and could end up in grave danger. He scanned the land with his hyper sensitive ears until he picked up the sound of faint sobbing. He turned his head to the source and focused his deep red eyes upon a dark cavern. He sent an echolocation wave towards the cavern, as he knew it would be inaudible to others. He waited a few seconds for the wave to travel back, and he identified that there was a Minun and a Dewgong inside. He decided not to investigate now, but he could always come back later. He smiled, and flew off to his mountain cave home.

'Pity I had to leave so soon. That Zoroark was clever, that's for sure. It takes one to know one I guess. Difference though is that I belong to no tribe.' Ivy thought. The Ditto, who had the appearance of a Nidorina at the moment, grinned slyly. 'Wonder if I'll ever see him again?'

The Minun said to the Dewgong while he went out of the cavern and headed straight for the other tribe, "What's the matter little seal? You hiding something from me that I shouldn't be knowing about? Because that's how it's sounding to my big ears..."

The Dewgong replied while he was being dragged over by the Minun to the Chikal Tribe, "I- i.. I'm not h- hi- hiding... a- an- any- anything! Please... come on... y- you... g- gotta... understand!"

The Minun grinned at the Dewgong, as he said to him in a stern tone while he hid behind a large bush with the Dewgong, "Well, even though you did tell me that you ran away from the Chikal tribe, I need to know the Why. I already know the Who, What, Where, When, but I'm missing the last W. So, why exactly did you flee from your own tribe? Doesn't it seem a bit awkward for you to be running away from your own home?"

The Dewgong babbled with hesitance, "I- i... i................... c- c- c- c- ca- c- can't... t- t... e... l... l... y- y- y- you... p- p- p- please... s- s- st- stop..."

The Minun saw his fearful eyes that darted down at the ground, as he retorted, "Come on little seal, what's the big problem? You've beaten an army alone at the mists of night, so is it really that hard just to answer one... simple... question?"

The Dewgong thought to himself while taking in a silent, deep breath, "Ugh... I can't afford to tell him why! The leader's gonna probably kill me if they find out! I better find a way to run and fast... or else this is gonna go to deep hell soon. Augh... what do I do?! I can't run because the Minun might possibly chase me and it'll look like he's the bad guy, and if I come clean to that leader... she's gonna probably spank me hard or even put me in that dreaded corner! What do I do?! I'm stuck in a very sticky spot, God... please help me!"

(OOC: Sorry if it has been a while..)

Robin started to fly this way, and said, "Follow me, I know a shortcut. It might be dangerous, but I have tried it and it works." Robin was a co-leader for the Chikal tribe, so most people know her in the tribe. She got it because she did a very special task. Robin almost failed it, but thanks to her amulet, she evolved into a Talonflame with her amulet. It was only for a short time.

She went to some blossom trees. "I can fly over that, but you can climb it." Isabelle climbed the tree, but was scared to jump off. She did.

Toia's group returned from the border patrol. They did not find anyone else trespassing on their lands, thankfully. She had not been given any more assignments as of yet. So she decided to check up on an old friend who lived on the Minoki Tribe's lands. "Katie. Psst, Katie. You here?" Toia whispered. A female Murkrow poked her head out of a nearby hole in a tree trunk. "Hi, Toia. Why are you whispering?" Katie said. The Murkrow flew out of the hole. "We've had some trouble with trespassers. And some of the Pokemon around here are nocturnal." Toia said. Her voice returned to normal. "You mean like that grumpy old Noctowl?" Katie asked. Toia nodded. "Precisely." she replied to the Dark and Flying type Pokemon.

Illusive sat alone near the Minoki village. He was using illusion to look like a joltik. He wasn't visible from the village, but he had started a fire and was roasting some oran berries. He felt very lonely, though he was to afraid to walk up to the village. The pokemon of the tribe could see the smoke ,and smell the food. He ate one of his berries, and then fell asleep.

"Alright screw it." Illu said waking up after about two days. "They are not going to need me for awhile until cause a problem, and then solve it." He looked out the window at the other tribe. "And SOMEONE is going to cause a forest fire and or burn down their houses. Better take credit for it. I should check it out first so no one will interfere in my trick." Illu mumbled as he grabbed his hat and walked out, his Illusion made him into a Jolik so he can spy without taking action. He saw the thing eating the berries WAS a Joltik. "Hello there fellow Joltik! He said in his most squeaky voice. "So, are you, err, eating food, and simultaneity attempting to take out the Minoki tribe? Cause I hate those people."

Illusive was still asleep. He started to have nightmares about when his tribe was destroyed. He started to flail around in his sleep. He woke up and screamed. He accidentally shocked illu in his panic.

"WHAT?" Illu screamed attempting to eat his berries. "Err, Like I said before, Hello Fellow Joltik. I like your idea of burning this tribe. It will work great for the other tribe." Illu said in his squeakiest voice. "Ah! My thought hurts now!" In a pretty scratchy voice.

illusive said" I'm not trying to burn down the forest. My tribe was destroyed in war ,and this is the closest tribe that was not attacking us. I want to make friends ,but I think this tribe is at war. I don't want to befriend some pokemon if they are at war.I could make friends and then lose them immediately to the war. It would be nice if I could find a tribe that isn't at war."

"So, you are 'Against' War, and you are near our enemy's tribe." Illu said. "I really don't belive that a Tribe and the enemy's can blow up at the same time." Illu thought for a moment. "I guess I can still bring credit for bringing a prisoner of war?" He asked himself. He turned back to normal, and wrapped Illusive around a net, and started dragging him back to his tribe.

Illusive disabled the illusion then said" well if you disabled your illusion and were nice to me I might have joined your side, but your a monster who would imprison a child who has lost everyone he ever knew. You are the most evil pokemon I have ever met and you just showed me who the good guys are and they aren't you. You could have been my dad ,but instead you are a monster." He screamed at the top of his lunges and cut the net and ran towards the Minoki camp.

"The heck a child?" he said. "You had grey hair when you were a Joltik. And if this is some lovey dovey thing where you make me look like the bad guy, I come back to save you, I help you do something, and then in the middle something makes us angry at each other, then we work together through the power of Friendship and rainbows, to stop a greater evil, and then we live happily ever after?" He said in a cheery voice. "I work alone. We are NATURAL enemy's. We are NOT meant to get along. Look. So far no one says war is bad. Only like one guy died in it, and that's it. If you hate war so much, then why didn't you stop to, I don't know, CONVINCE THE PEOPLE OF YOUR TRIBE TO STOP FIGHTING? And breaking news, you did not do anything and somehow both your tribe, and your enemy's tribe was destroyed, and somehow Our tribes did not hear about, and you are the last one alive." Illu Snapped at this point of time. "If you are a child, This couldn't have happened long ago! We would of heard it! AND no one can surrender in this war, stakes are too high. Its better to preserve time then just give up! Also, if you said you were a CHILD, then I would know 'I better not take this CHILD TO DANG PRISON!' and I WASN'T going to keep you there. We were going to QUESTION you, and most likely let you go. And if you DARE help that Miffing Minokis, I will personally hunt you down, put you in a box, and let you go adrift in the river! Look. I am a 17 year old, No experience with raising a child. You would be better off with a MAGIKARP! I am sorry I have been ranting for so long, I had to deal with 8 Pigeots, and 10 Ferrows, and a GARDIVOIR, to get plans, and get a MEDAL. And sure that may sound like a plot for a movie that some kid company will make based off of Video Games, But, you think you had it tough because you are only 4 years of age, and are alone? This is a wonderful place for people like you! And I am TIRED of all these dang Pokemon that are like 'Oh look at me, I am have an ability like you so we are rivals!' To immediately RUN AWAY, and say 'I should see this guy soon again, and next time I will beat him.' And they never do, they are too busy eating fresh berries and fresh water, whilst I am stuck having to help in a WAR." Illu was steaming up. "I am just tired of all these people criticizing me for doing my JOB, that I get PAID for. I am PAID to help in the war any way I can! So sorry if I can't 'Tickle your fancy!'. Well I was going to do this anyways. Illu through a net over Illusive, and pinned him down with heavy rocks. He then toke a match and set fire to two buildings, before using a Smoke Bomb to go back to his Tribe.

illusive started to scream" Help i'm trapped ,and there is fire near me!" repeatedly. His eyes were starting to water because of the smoke. He started to cough because his screaming meant he was taking in air quicker, and that smokey air wasn't helping him.

Toia's ears perked up. "Did you hear that?" she asked. Then she smelled smoke. "Oh no."The Meowth ran to the village to see two of the houses up in flames. Thankfully the local water types were taking care of it. Toia then ran towards the cry for help, with Katie close behind in the sky. She spotted a Zorua who looked about four years old trapped by the flames. "Don't worry. We're gonna help you." Toia called to him.

Illusive looked at toia. He said to the meowth" if you try to hurt me I will shock you. Apparently Pokemon around here don't care if they burn kids alive. I wish I had a family, but if a Zoroark is willing to burn a Zorua alive I don't know if anyone around here can be trusted."

"He wasn't one of ours." Toia said. She turned to Katie. "Go find a Swanna that can put this out and a Pokemon strong enough to pick him. He probably weighs over twice as much as I do." Katie nodded then flew off. Toia carefully made her way towards the Zorua.

Illusive asked" Am I safe now?" He was shaking violently. He had tears in his eyes. He said" All I wanted was a new family because my old one was killed. When I come looking for a family one of my own kind tries to kill me. I'm scared that monster might come back."

"We'll make it really hard for him. You okay kid? No burns or injuries?" Toia said. The Meowth looked him over. "We're getting help, okay sweetie." Katie flew in with a Swanna and a Mightyena behind her. "This the kid?" the Mightyena asked. Toia nodded. The Mightyena picked him up by his scruff while the Swanna got to work on putting out the flames.

Ken had been running, pistol in hand and shotgun on his back. Ken saw Toia and stopped. "Can I trust you? My name's Ken, and I need someone to have my back." Ken said.

Illu waked back to the tribe. "So the kid will be framed for burning houses there, and then they will arrest him, so I will not see that kid again, and I take credit for the fire at my tribe." He nodded. "Good plan. Wait, they have water types there, so my fire won't do any real damage, unless someone was close by. Wait. I left a child, unattended, in the middle of a FIRE, and I expected that to be safe. That's what I get for losing my calm I guess, being a monster in the eyes of a child. Whatever, I don't care if a child says that to people at the Minoki Tribe. They already know that I am a danger." Illu walked back into the Chikal Tribe, and as morning starts to break he yelled "ITS TIME TO WAKE UP LAZYBONES, IT IS ABOUT 7 AM!" He walked around, and ate a few berries at his house, before going for a walk around the Tribe to see if anyone is dangerously close.

The two rising columns of smoke caught Alto's attention. The high pitched scream of someone caught it even more. He looked down several water types putting out some fire directly below him. He yawned and stretched his wings. "Stupid Zoroark..." he thought. He had seen this same one multiple times, and was about fed up with anyone from the Chikal Tribe. He flew off towards the tribe and landed behind a fairly large tree, trying to eavesdrop.

Ken went into hiding, not far from civilization. He was fearful of being detected. He put a supressor on his pistol and shot at a target he made. He hit the bullseye first time. If I can keep this aim up, I will survive...for a bit. Ken had a small range of weapons. He had a pistol, shotgun, and assault rifle.

Illusive asked" Are all the Pokemon from that other tribe like that? Would they all trap a child under a rock near a fire?" Illusive continued" If those Pokemon of that other tribe have any honor they would kick out that Pokemon for trying to burn a kid who just lost everyone he knew. They would need to know about it first in order to kick him out though. If they wouldn't care though that means all of them are evil monsters. He said why didn't I try to stop the war,but our tribe was invaded and destroyed within an hour. We were a peaceful tribe. They just killed everyone to steal all the rescources we had. At least they had a possible motivation in greed. That Zoroark had nothing to gain by burning me alive." He started to cry loudly.

Ken heard the crying and ran towards it, finding Illusive. "What was that?" Ken saw Illusive and asked, "You okay? My name's Ken, by the way. I have no side, so I have no reason to hurt you."

Illusive commented while sobbing" Side shouldn't matter no one should try to kill a child." Illusive looked at the mightyena carrying him then back at ken. He then said" how do I know you are being honest? Even if you are I have no proof, and the last Zoroark I saw tried to burn me alive. I'm not going to instantly trust you just because you are one of my kind.

Illu waked around and then he looked at the tree Alto was in. "OK. I am tired of everyone attempting to take me down or trying to do something with me." Illu said calmly. "Consider this. Half of your body is metal I assume. Most likely because you attempt to fight many people, but lose. but anyways. Purple, black, and grey stands out from green and brown. It's not 'Sneaky'. If you hid behind a rock, and had some kind of grey paint on your purple spots, then I would not have seen you." Illu drank some Soda Pop. "This is pretty good actually." He said looking at the bottle. Illu threw it aside. "anyways, what do you want?"

Alto was silent for a couple seconds. "I'm not trying to be sneaky," he said, folding his wings. "I have a score I have to settle with your tribe. Nice job almost killing that innocent Zorua, by the way." He said, turning his head towards place that no longer had rising smoke.

"I have no reason to kill you." Ken said. He put his weapons away and held his hands up. "I don't like killing. I don't kill innocents. Anyways, why would someone try to burn you for no reason..?"

"Look. I did not mean to murder a child. I mean, he was a good distance away from the fire, a couple yards." Illu drank another Soda Pop. "And I meant to frame him for the fire, or use him for some time to get away. And look. If I had a chance I would say sorry." He threw both of the cans away. "But he is in the place that I had to raid once, and throw half of their army into a Pokemon Center for a day, they will not be happy to see me coming up and stating 'Hi, its me the person who stole your Documents, and nearly killed a child, can I say sorry'. And considering that there are three other villages here, besides the kid's special unknown tribe, and I know we did not do it, it has to be the Minoki Tribe, I mean the other third one is about peace and junk. So you are looking in the wrong place bud." Illu gave him a soda pop to Alto. "Whelp you also put a kid in danger, cheers for that." He started drinking the Soda Pop.

"Oh its simple really." Illu answered, drinking soda Pop. "So you know those ruins near the area? Well, I found like 20 Vending Machines. I think its a building people abandoned. it seems 3 years old or something, but the drinks were kept refrigerated. I would assume the guy that owns the land hired someone to take care of his stop point in the woods, but no one showed up, so the guy taking care of it doesn't even bother anymore, and still gets paid. So some of the electricity still works in there." He finished drinking it. "I never bothered trying it until you showed up. And it really is good, I really like the Lemon Flavor called 'Leemonaid'? I don't know how to pronounce it. But you know, its still good though." He said leaning on a nearby tree.

"Do you at least know where the people who attempted to kill you are? I feel like being a white knight. I've got some good arms, and I can camoflauge myself fairly easily." Ken said.

"Look. I'm fine." Illu said. "Nothing bad ever happened when I started drinking it, since about 5 minutes ago. I mean, it was properly refrigerated I think, so I am fine. If you need to stay somewhere for the day, you can hang out here. I think that the Leader would gladly let someone stay for a day or something." Illu was waiting for something bad to happen to him, expecting from the things recently happening.

The Mightyena could not reply, since she was carrying the Zorua in her mouth. But as she walked possible Pokemon who could look after him flitted through her mind. 'There have been a few mothers in camp who have lost their children in the camp. Perhaps one of them could look after him.' the Mightyena thought. She glanced down at the Zorua for a second.

"Whelp, nice talking to you. I better keep walking." Illu said walking away. "Bye dude." He walked around to keep on searching for anyone getting too close to the Tribe. Illu thought that Noivern was a nice guy. He was feeling well after that talk. He also was feeling good because he drank 10 cans of Soda.