• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon At War

Illu grabbed the plans, and puts it under his hat. "Simple minded fools." He said running out under the disguise of a Talonflame, so he can fly away. He makes it to the exit and is ready to take off.

Lila teleported behind him. "Chikal Dark Type, prepare to be detained." Then she used Moonblast, being careful not to hit the plans. "Crazy head, what were you thinking?!" Suddenly a Ninetales appeared. "Considering the situation, I'd drop the plans. Fairy beats Dark. Everybody knows that." Zorro nodded to the Gardevoir. "I see you've found one of ours."

Getting out from her house and heading for the Chikal tribe's borders, Isabelle was wondering around to see. She saw no rogues, but was in the open and people could attack her freely. Instead, Pidove and Fletchling covered the skies and it was peaceful. Not a war zone, a safe zone that she could stay there for days. But the war, of course, stayed in her mind since it came to her with a encounter with a Chikal tribe member, a Sylveon. They are big friends and they became them quickly.

The Minun said to the Shuckle after finishing his cup of water, "Oh boy, I got a feeling that they might have already found out about the little dog. Maybe it would be best for me to stay here with you since I can't really be going out when they're on full paranoia."

The Shuckle replied while taking another sip of his berry juice, "Yeah, it's definitely ideal to stay with me here. I'll have a nice, good look at the map and the backside if there's anything on that part too. There's some arrows and some distinct colors on the map, hmm... I wonder what they mean."

The Minun replied to the Shuckle while lying on his bed, "Well, I suppose it could be a route of where that dog was planning on going, or even better... it could be some nice plans that the tribe might have in the war."

The Shuckle took a bigger sip from his cup of berry juice that had a very sweet taste to it, as he said while carefully scanning for any other potential details on the map, "They are good possibilities Minun, though it'll take a little time to really understand this map. Let's just take it easy for now while they're most likely tiring themselves out."

The Minun ginned towards the Shuckle after hearing what he said, as the Minun thought to himself, "Ooh... tired out eh? Well, I think I know just what to do next after I'm done relaxing and they're done with their rigorous stuff!" The Minun continued to lie on his comfy bed while the Shuckle continued to analyze the elaborate map on its frontal side.

Illu was hit from the Moonblast, and was having trouble even standing. "Well, I guess that I should give up." He chuckled. "You know, Dark is Weak to Fairy. But, you know whats weak to Psychic?" Illu used Scary Face on Lila to hinder her speed, and yelled "Bug!" and used U-Turn on her, and flew off with the boost in speed.

"Forget the plans. Lets scram." Zorro yelled as he started to follow Illu's lead. The Chikal Tribe Ninetales fled the scene. His armor flashed in the sun as he ran. "That did not go well."

Illu made it back to the Chikal Tribe "Ah. Home sweet home!." He said turning back into normal form and walking around. "Hey! War heads. I got this plan for you. No biggie." He got some potions and healed himself, and sat down, waiting for someone to take it off of him. Whilst waiting he was making plans in the dirt for his next move.

(OOC: Hmm... I think I might need to make the character sheets for the two new major characters that I have introduced. I will most likely not be having other major characters since I do not like to control so much in roleplays now.)

BIC:
The Shuckle glanced over towards the Minun while he still attempted to analyze the map, as he said to the Minun, "Well Minun, if you want... you could go to that other tribe and grab those other plan sheets that you hid way earlier. You're going to probably need some help and possibly even switch roles. I'd suggest to find the the guy that's this little baby seal here, I think he's probably asleep by the entrance of the cave."

The Minun replied while pulling the switch to move the stoney door, "Okay Shuckle, I suppose that a second time won't hurt. Just stay safe alright?" The Shuckle gave a vague nod while glancing over at the posts that the other tribe had, as the Minun exited out of his hideout.

The Minun walked towards the entryway of the cave that he took earlier, as he almost missed the babyish Pokémon that the Shuckle mentioned out. He calmly tapped the little seal, as the Pokémon jumped in fright and cried out, "Ahh! Well you're pretty early here! So what gives..."

The Minun sighed and hesitantly said to him, "Umm... Dewgong, I'm going to probably need some help since I got a feeling that the other tribe might be a bit meaner than the first one."

The Dewgong replied while getting himself together, "Okay then, I suppose that it's time to bounce then. Just be careful though, the undetected route requires us to cross a river that's very cold... and I know how much you hate both of those..."

The Minun replied while walking with Dewgong towards the frosty bodies of streaming seas, "Well, just please don't bump into too many things then... I almost got a lot of water on me last time!" The Dewgong giggled at him, as he was oblivious to bitter cold atmosphere that created a rancorous, frosty temperature gradient within a considerable area.

The Dewgong entered in the chilly water with no complaints, as the Minun hesitantly got on his back and said, "O- okay... here we go I guess... let's get this over with..."

While the Dewgong steadily made his way to the other side of the calm lake, the Minun said to him as he passed by some miniature glaciers, "So umm... I just want to ask, why are you so small Dewgong? Aren't you supposed to be a lot bigger and definitely heavier?" The Dewgong winced from the Minun's controversial questioning, as his pedaling suddenly became silent.

As he was almost at shore, the Minun gave a gentle poke and said to him again, "Come on buddy, what's the matter? I just wanna know why you're so small!" The Dewgong was speechless in his response to the Minun's now demanding question, as he quietly whimpered and attempted to swim to the shore as quickly as he could with his sweating flippers.

Isabelle encountered a familiar face while she walking through the amazing peace area. It was a Fletchling, the one that would wake her up every day. "Oh, hey Isabelle. It's been a long time. Remember me?" the Fletchling asked.

She replied, "Oh, hey. Thought you were dead when you left us. I was so worried about you!" Isabelle, when she was young, got woken up by the Fletchling. They also were playmates when Isabelle was an Eevee, and a young Flareon. But then, when her home got destroyed, the Fletchling left her.

Illu sat there waiting. "Wonder why no one like Zorro is picking this up." Illu said to himself looking at the Plans. "HEY? HAS ANYONE SEEN ZORRO? I HAVE THIS IMPORTANT THING FOR HIM!!!" Illu yelled as loud as he can.

"I'm here! You don't have to yell. I was right behind you, after all." Zorro said. He picked up the plans and walked off towards the Leader's Quarters. Zorro muttered something about crazy tribe mates and approached the entrance. "ENTER." a voice called from inside the quarters. Zorro shuddered, then entered with the plans. He set them down in front of the Chikal Tribe's leader. The leader stepped forward. He was an Absol that had once received a Medal of Valor for his actions on the battlefield from a previous leader. His armor was silver in color and quite impressive. "What is it?" the Absol asked. Zorro set down the plans. "Sir, Illu stole these battle plans from the Minoki Tribe." the Ninetales replied. "Did he now? And he got past Lila to retrieve them, no doubt. Lets see what the Minoki Tribe had planned, shall we?" the leader said. He began to unroll the plans.

Illu walked up behind Zorro and looked at the plans "So, do I get promoted to Co-Leader? General?" Illu asked. "I mean, its a pretty big deal that I successfully stole their plans, and got passed many of their strongest warriors!" Illu just imagined himself wearing a medal, and being next in line of leader. Getting privileges, and getting stories told about the great Trickster Illu.

"I shall see what I can do. Your actions will be rewarded, rest assured. In the meantime someone needs to take Chill's place by one of our guarded secret entrances. His shift is almost done." Zorro nodded. "If you don't mind sir, I will have that taken care of." he said. The leader nodded his head, giving the Ninetales permission to do so. Zorro headed out to find someone to take the shift after Chill.

Illu went back to his house and read the book of Pokemon again, and practiced some more. He also went out and bought some Pokemon Smell Spray. "Now I will smell like the Pokemon I transform into!." Illu thought. He then went to sleep in his bed, and ate 10 berries.

'This war is absolute nonsense. Still there may be a way I can benefit from this.' Ivy thought. The Rogue Ditto grinned. 'Now, who should I mess with first?' Ivy wondered. The Ditto soon spotted someone. 'Time to have a little fun.' thought Ivy. Ivy transformed into a Krookodile with black armor and approached the Pokemon they had spotted.

Robin pecked at Isabelle, what she would do every morning. "Stop, Robin, your tickling me a little!" the Flareon said. The Fletchling was surprisingly a Chikal tribe member. "I am, crazy! Plus, I am a Chikal tribe member. Are you going to explore the Chikal Lands?" Robin asked.

"Yes, I want to. Is Kayla (I'll also make a form for her, she is a Sylveon) in the Chikal tribe with you. I was told that by someone else." Isabelle asked Robin. "Yes, she is."

After some intense paddling, the Dewgong quickly let off the Minun on the sandy shores, as the Minun asked again, "Come on little baby? Is it too much just to answer a simple question?" The Dewgong continued to stay as silent as a neonate, as the Minun gave off a brief sigh before they started to move in towards the other tribe. The Minun pointed over at the cavern that not of other Pokémon seemed to know about from his recalling of the map analysis with the Shuckle, as the Dewgong gave a vague nod and hesitantly waddled over to the entrance with him. The Dewgong kept his tail up higher than usual, as his viligant eyes darted towards the entrance of the partially dark cavern that seemed to be vacant of other Pokémon at first glance.

Illu walked out of the tribe for a walk. "So bored!" He groaned. He walked around a bit, gathering free food. He climbed a tree to see what was going on in the area. He saw a Krookodile. "What the.." Illu mumbled, climbing down the tree. He walked up to the Pokemon. "I have never seen you before. I believe you do not live here. So, please leave the boundaries." Illu said with great pride in his voice.

Last edited:
"And what will you do if I don't, trickster. Word can get around quite fast. So come at me!" Ivy said. Ivy snickered. "That is, if you think you can take me. Or are you a coward, Zoroark!" The deceitful Pokemon's tail swung back and forth.

Illu stood there shivering. "Oh jee golly wiz!" His voice shaking. "I... I will.... defeat you!" He Yelled. Illu chuckled. "You know. I read a book about us Pokemon, about twice a day. That is why I can transform so easily. It doesn't just have pictures you know. I know your species' strengths and weaknesses. You can hit well, but your main power is speed." Illu explained. "But, you have terrible Defense. I already trump your Speed, and your Power." Illu nodded his head. "Wouldn't it be a same, if I were to, use my famous U-Turn, which you are weak against? So come at me if you think you can best me." Illu snickered. "Which you can't."

"Perhaps, but can you defeat yourself?" Suddenly Ivy was an exact copy of Illu. "Who's that Pokemon? Oh wait, it's you! Not everything is what it appears to be, savvy?" Ivy, who was now a he, grinned. "Are you feeling cocky now?" asked Ivy.

"A Ditto I assume?" He said when Ivy transformed. Illu walked up in front of Ivy. "On spot. Except. The hat is a bit tilted there." He mentioned, adjusting the hat of the Copy. "I know I can't win against myself. So just hit me as hard as you can so I can faint and forget about the experience where I lost a battle....." He said sorrowfully. His head drooped.

"Look, I'll make this perfectly clear. If you want to knock you out that's fine with me. That is not why I am here, however. You see, I do things for my own gain. If I can benefit from something, I'll go for it." Ivy raised a paw. "You still wanna get knocked out? Or would you like to hear more?"

"I don't want to hear your stupid story!" Illu yelled at Ivy. "Just knock me out so I don't need to live these moments anymore, and just forget them!" Illu sighed. "Just hit me with my best attack. Please."

"Fine then. You're the one who gets to suffer the consequences." Ivy said. Then Ivy landed a powerful blow to his head. "Whether you remember me or not is irrelevant anyways. Oh well, on to the next one." Ivy sighed, then walked off.

Illu fell to the ground. He was silent for a moment. He Chuckled and got up, almost knocked out. His hat being off revealed that he was wearing a Focus Band under his hat! "Can't believe you feel for it. I guess I can't beat myself, but you aren't me." He ran up to Ivy and used Counter, which doubled the power of what he was just hit with. And to top it all off, it was a fighting type move.

"Last one who tried to fight me was a Lucario. He can't tell you what happened though, 'cause he's unconscious." Ivy said. Ivy took the hit. "By the way, two can play at that game." Then Ivy ran up to Illu and used Counter. "Anything you can do, I can do."

Illu was surprised that they can take a hit like that. "Alright then. If you can do everything I do, than do this!" Illu then throw a smoke bomb causing smoke to fill the area, alerting the nearby Pokemon that there was a fight was going on. Illu then toke out a lemon and sprayed it in Ivy's eyes before the attack hit. "Dirty tricks can't be copied." He said triumphantly.

"Ow! You little! That's it! I'm done messing around!" Ivy cried. Ivy changed shape again, this time into a female Florges. "I know your type's weaknesses. So take this you crazy trickster." Ivy used Moonblast. "Oh, and by the way, I could've hit you a lot harder the first time around."

Illu used the smoke bomb to dodge the attack, but was hit in the arm. "Ow!" Illu said rubbing his arm. "Why you little..." He three 3 smoke bombs in the area so Ivy can't see. Illu put on goggles to see in the smoke. "I knew these metals I found on the mountain would be useful." He said, taking out some metals. He started throwing them because Fairy is weak to Steel. "Don't worry. Zorro will be here soon, and so will our leader. Then you won't need to battle me any more."

"Lame." Ivy changed into an Excadrill. "It's been a slice. But I gotta split. Lets do this again sometime." Ivy grinned at Illu. Then Ivy tunneled out. 'Well that was...interesting.' Ivy thought.

Illu wanted to be a jerk, so poured water into the hole and snickered. He walked back into the tribe and into where the leader and Zorror were talking. "Guess who protected the village from a ditto?" He said. "This Pokemon!" He said pointing to his chest. "So any reword for me yet? Please? Pretty Please?"

Zorro rolled his eyes. "What are you even talking about? What Ditto?" the leader said, looking confused. Suddenly a Combusken approached the leader and whispered something in his ear. "And it was not a tribe scent on him?" the leader asked the Combusken. "No sir, we believe he was attacked by a rogue. We found him unconscious." the Combusken replied. "I see." said the leader. Then he turned to Illu. "Did this Ditto you encountered say anything about a Lucario?" he asked Illu.

"Why yes, it did." Illu said. "It stated the following, 'The last one to fight me was a Lucario. And he can not tell you what happened, because he is knocked out.' Also if you find one, and bring it in here. Put it under safe measures." Illu paused. "Did you know I hate Lucarios? Their power is overwhelming, then they go ahead and can MEGA EVOLVE!" He sighed. "That is why I always have Lucario Repellent. And don't get me started on their strategies!"

"He's being brought in to one of the Medical Centers as we speak, sir." the Combusken said. "One of our Lucario Tribe Members was attacked by a Rogue. We know now that it was a Ditto. And quite a cunning one at that. But since it tunneled out of our lands it is no longer our problem. No unless it shows up again." the leader said. He nodded to the Combusken. "Thank you for your time." The Combusken nodded in response, then walked off.

"Well, I guess I deserve another prize for saving the tribe from a Ditto attack?" Illu mentioned. "I mean, its not like any Pokemon can save the tribe AND retrieve plans vital for the victory of the war. I guess you can say I am worthy enough to be next in line for leader? Any change in status? Currency? Fame?" Illu asked.

"Perhaps a Medal of Cunning if anything." Zorro muttered. The leader closed his eyes and sighed. "That's not a terrible idea. And it is fitting. Can you have that taken care of Zorro?" he asked. "Fine." Zorro muttered. The Ninetales turned and headed to the quarters of the Bestower of Medals. "The leader has requested that a Medal of Cunning be given to Illu." Zorro said. The Bestower of Medals nodded and went to get a Medal of Cunning from the Medal Storage Unit near his quarters.

"So, what does the medal mean?" Illu asked. "Does it mean I have authority to do stuff. That I am next in line for leader? Oh! Maybe it means I get free stuff from the shops?" Illu was thinking of all the things this medal could mean. "Also, why haven't we attacked the Minoki tribe. They ARE in a state of panic over the loss of their battle plans. Send me at em', I will burn all the Fairy Types, and knock out their best warriors!" Illu said passionately.

"What shops?" a nearby Shinx asked. Before he could do anything more his mother walked up to him and picked him up. "Aw nuts!" cried the Shinx as he was carried off. "The Medal of Cunning is sort of self-explanatory. As for the Minoki Tribe being in a state of panic, I wouldn't be so sure. If they're anything like us they'll have multiple backup plans. And if you survived an attack from Lila that means she wasn't wearing her power enhancing armor, which only Pokemon in certain positions possess." the leader said.

"Oh, They have magical Armour." Illu sighed. "Great. Whelp. I will just take this medal and go to sleep for 2 hours. Wake me up if you need me." Illu put on the medal and walked back to his bed. Halfway through walking he saw he Sphinx "I mean the merchants and whatnot." He told the Sphinx. He then fell on his bed and fell asleep.