• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon At War

Illusive smiled and said" so I guess it might be hard to talk with you carrying me like this. Just tell me when you put me down. I hope we arrive soon. Are there any other zoruas?" He smiled and started to wag his tail. His tail was tickling the mightyena's chest while it wagged.

Alto sighed and flew off again. "That just happened..." he thought. "Guess he's not as stupid as the rest of his tribe. I guess I'll go see how the kid is doing."

Aliza tried not to giggle as she set the Zoura down. "There are." she said. "We have a large variety of Pokemon, just like all the other tribes. Which includes an odd Tepig in our tribe who occasionally chases a certain Mareep around screaming 'Fluffy!'. Though I guess I can't really judge, since everyone has their quirks."

Illusive replied" Yay! I have someone to play with! " He then adds" mareeps are fluffy. It is normal to call them that. Maybe it isn't normal to chase them around, but I would ask if I could hug them. Are we there yet?"

"We're getting pretty close. Would you like to walk the rest of the way while I lead?" Aliza asked. The Mightyena cocked her head quizzically. 'Darn, I forgot to ask the kid what his name was. Guess I can always ask later.' thought Aliza.

Illusive nodded happily. He said" I'm Illusive. Or at least that is the name I go by when I have no illusion up. My other forms have names too." He then turned into a female alohan vulpix. He said in a feminine voice" I go by Khione in this form."

Illu was at his house drinking more Soda Cans. "I wonder where Zorro is, I have not seen him in awhile." He walked out with 3 soda cans under his hat. The three people outside were not him. "I guess he is across the Village or something? I mean its small, I would be surprised if he is outside and I have not seen him yet." Illu drank another can. "Has anyone seen Zorro!" He yelled pretty loudly.

An Arcanine who had been sleeping outside her quarters opened one eye. "Haven't seen him around. Could you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep." The Arcanine closed her eye again. "No one's seen him for a while. I think he may have gone for a walk." a Snivy whispered to Illu, then quickly walked away. 'He shouldn't be so loud. Last guy who ticked Madeline off got scorched.' thought the Snivy.

"That is quite fascinating. It is nice to you. I'm Aliza by the way. Would've introduced myself earlier, but we were kind of in a hurry because of the fire." Aliza said. The Mightyena then dipped her head in greeting. 'Maybe I should introduce him to Khan. They are the same species after all.' thought Aliza.

Alto flew back to his cave above the now non-existent fire. He raised his ears to the sound of Illu yelling something back at the Chikal Tribe. His ears were hypersensitive, but the Zoroark still was pretty loud.

illusive disabled his illusion then turned into a joltik. He said" I'm jolt in this form. This is probably my most convincing illusion. Normal zoruas can not do this". As soon as he said that he arced electricity from his chargestone claws into an oran berry. However no one could see the claws while the illusion was up ,so it looked like a normal Add to dictionary. He then turned back to normal again and showed Aliza his chargestone claws he had attached to his normal claws.He said" Maybe if someone could find some more chargestone I could help make more of these. Even if used without disguising as an electric pokemon, they are a great way to surprise an opponent.

Ken appeared from a tree, being unseen due to his illusion. "Heh, I may know of a place with chargestone. Actually, I may have some on me. Give me a sec." Ken said while digging through his bag. He pulled out a small hunk of chargestone and gave it to Illusive. "I use some chargestone to power weapons, like an electrified dagger."

"OK then, and thank both for being nice and polite." Illu thanked them. He walked out of the tribe. It was a nice day, he could see the scorched patch of grass, and the large trees. "Whelp. If he is in their Village, I guess I an find out by saying sorry for almost killing you. Wait, smoke suffocates people. Oh that's why! Anyways, how about, a Mareep." He turned into a Mareep, and applied the Mareep smell with a spray can. "This smells bad!" He said coughing. He walked into the tribe. "I heard there is an orphan here that I have a message for!" He said smiling. He was frowning on the inside, the only reason for doing this is so no more backlash comes up.

Illusive heard the word orphan and was instantly nervous. No one knew he was an orphan except some of the pokemon that helped save him and various enemies. He assumed that either an enemy was sending a threat, or it was the Illu. He said too Aliza" only some of the pokemon who helped saved me ,and my enemies know i'm an orphan. I think that mareep that says they have a message might be dangerous." He then shouted at the Illu" Go away!"

"What." Illu said. "You have been going on about who is a viable parent, I was here the entire time. its not like I have Voice Recorders around the area!" He attempted to look away from a nearby Voice Recorder. "Anyways. I just want to give you a message from someone. Also. If I was going to try to attack you. I am a non fully evolved Pokemon, and there are guards all over the place."

Illusive said" only enemies or the pokemon who recently saved me know i'm an orphan. I didn't see you trying to save me ,so you must be an enemy. Go away! I know your that zoroark from before. I don't know what your trying to do ,but you gave away who you were by mentioning i'm an orphan. If your tribe had any decent pokemon in leadership, they would kick you out the second they heard you trapped a kid near a fire , and left him to die. Now go away you monster. You will have to be more careful if you want to trick me again.

Ken noticed Illu and went up to him, noticing the voice recorder. He shot the voice recorder with his pistol. "It isn't right to spy on people. You should really stop." Ken held his pistol to Illu's back. "I suggest you run."

Alto sat on top of a redwood tree looking at the scene. He covered his sensitive ears with his wings after hearing a gunshot. "Jeez, what the heck-" he looked down to see yet another Zoroark, this time with a pistol. "How many of the Zorua family are there...?"

"Now then, do I have to get my hands dirty, or will you run? Either's fine with me." Ken said to Illu. "From what I hear, you tried to kill a kid, and that's no good, is it?" Ken said. "Why do you spy on people. Why'd you have the Voice Recorder that I just shot?"

"OK first I came to say sorry." Illu said. "Second, WHERE DID YOU GET A PISTOL? Third, I really didn't mean to kill you. Finally Screw all of you, I really despise each and every one of you. Also, you WERE screaming on who can take care of you. I mean its not that bad to infer, and I am leaving before Guards arrive, oh wait. I already have taken care of them last visit. How do you think I got in?" Illu threw down a smoke bomb, and used U-Turn on Ken, speeding off back to the Chikal Tribe. "So far the only people I like are The Noivern, Zorro, and the Random Snivy. And the people who I hate are, everyone else basically." He mumbled to himself while running off. "Wait. The guy I attacked had a gun. Whatever." He said turning back into his normal form.

Illusive said" If you believed I could trust you to be my father after what you did, you are an idiot. Even if you didn't intend to kill me I still could have died. If you seriously didn't think I wasn't in danger when you left me that makes you an even bigger idiot. Are you trying to tell me your not a monster because your too stupid to realize the results of your actions?"

"You okay?" Ken asked Illusive while holstering his pistol. "Oh yeah, I MADE MY PISTOL!" Ken yelled, hoping Illu would hear. "I can tell he's not your friend. Trust me yet?" Ken asked.

Alto flew down to where the Pokemon were and turned his ears in the direction of Illu. "Now's he's being more and more of a jerk," he thought. "Can you not fire that gun so much?" he said to Ken. "It's gonna give away your location to enemies, and plus, it hurts my ears."

"Oh yeah, sorry. I have a suppressor." Ken said to Alto as he put his suppressor onto his pistol, then holstered it. He then noticed all of the mechanical parts on Alto. "I see you got injured. How long did it take to create your prosthetics?" Ken asked.

Illu was at his house and heard what they said through the second Voice Recorder. He turned on the Microphone he had hidden in a bush. "Alright. Now that I am a far distance away, and I am not threatened for my life by a psycho with a gun, who will willingly shoot someone because a Kid who can lie, said so." He said over the Microphone. "He was telling the truth. But he was in no danger at all, I was actually helping him, while helping my tribe. A Kid says their village has burned down, next to an enemy village. I see the Joltik and assume its 40. Turns out it was a 4 year old Zorua. It starts yelling at me. I tie it to the ground so it won't run away, and cause a fire to get the people's attention. I made them delayed with any response towards me to the kid, 30 yards from the fire. And if you say Smoke can suffocate him, he is a distance from a fire, smoke goes up. Even if it was near the ground, it won't reach the kid right next to the ground. Next, they have a new mouth to feed, which can lead to weakness. And finally. I did not believe you, because there are only three Tribes around mine. One makes peace, the other is an enemy. I did hear about a 4th, but never believed it. So now think of this. there are 3 tribes around yours. Mine couldn't have attacked yours, due to me not knowing about it. The third one couldn't cause they are all about peace. And guess what the last one remaining is, and must be very close for you to get there in less than 2 hours? The Minoki. I suspect at least some rouges from there killed your village. Also, lets say I am you. I am walking back to my tribe, and there are some mean Pokemon around it! You ran away. You didn't check or help people in danger, or even checked if it was being attacked, you ran away. If your tribe was being attacked, sorry to say this, but you caused the deaths of many people there. And if I am coming out as mean or rude, I do not mean to, I am saying what is the truth. I come over to say sorry, what do I get? Yelling and a gun to the back, so I ran. That is just. Your 'friend' Was ACTUALLY going to kill me, instead of me making it LOOK like you were in mild danger. If you were in as big of danger, you could have became a Joltik or something and scurry off. But you waited. Good bye." He shut off his mic.

"I wasn't going to actually shoot him. the bullet used to blow up the recorder was the last one in the clip. I know how to fake being psychotic." Ken said as he saw the voice recorder. "How do I know you can be trusted? As I said, I wasn't going to kill you. I don't like killing. Heh. You were so easy to fool." Ken said to the recorder.

He came back onto the Mic. "Now imagine if I went crying to a random person because I 'Almost Died' and then you are encountered with many people attempting to spy or are calling you a monster the rest of your life. Now you know how I felt during this entire saga." He responded.

illusive said" I never said my old tribe was anywhere near here. It never was. It is behind the nearest mountain from here. I wasn't at the village when it happened. I went off to go collect berries and when I come back everyone was dead. I saw tracks from pokemon that weren't in my village going in one direction. After I checking for survivors and salvageable materials I ran the other way. I cannot take out a whole tribe on my own. Even if they took some hostage ,I am too weak to help them. After a week of traveling I bought a map of the area with the last thing I had to remember my parents by. I saw this tribe was the closest so I started walking. I never said I thought it was your tribe that did it did I?" He was crying very loudly. He said" Well you acted threateningly towards me and they haven't. If you ever wanted to be my friend you shouldn't have done that. You trying to blame the other tribe when you don't even know the whole story just shows how stupid you are."

"OK. Look I am sorry." Illu Said. "And just saying. Minoki IS the closest village from what you said, and now I don't have the right to assume what happened with the story. So far my story checks out except you couldn't do anything about it. Also you were judging me because I technically kept you safe. I mean if they found you next to a fire, they would have arrested you. I don't want to be your friend. I never will be. But why would I want to KILL a child, there is no reason. Now imagine if you were me. You see a fire, and you investigate. You see a joltik which seems old, they claim to have their village burnt down, my first instinct would be, this guy is not telling the truth due to the lack of evidence at that time. So I was bringing you to answer questions about the war, You revealed yourself to be a kid, and started yelling nonsense at me and calling me a monster. I snapped and yelled at you. I caused a fire for them to notice you. They did and now your in a safe place, I think unless my theory checks out. Anyways, now everyone hates me for doing this. What would I have to gain from this? No! Who is the real monster here. the people who killed your family, or the guy who looked threatening and saved you from starvation. Who would you call a monster?"

Illusive said" I said it was the closest to me after a week of traveling some of the tribes were within an hours walk from my home tribe. Of course you probably haven't heard of my tribe or those tribes. We had not heard of you guys either. It just happened to be that the opposite direction of my tribe's attackers lead me here. And no I'm not in a safe place because your tribe is at war with this one. And why did you think I was old. My voice was my normal voice,so if you had functional ears you could have know I was a kid based off my voice alone. Most adults don't have nightmares ,and wake up in a panic attacking whatever is nearby. Also I was having a nightmare when you found me. You already knew something was troubling me. Wouldn't my village getting destroyed do that? Still better yet you could have explained to me what you were doing before you did it. That way if that was your real intentions I would know and be grateful. Then you possibly could have convinced me to be your inside Pokemon. Instead now I want you dead."

"There is no reasoning with you is there." Illu said calmly. "First, I didn't know where the tracks went, and you apparently rather be in danger than safe, with people who care for you. Look, I am not going to talk to you again for a long time. And If you want me dead, come at me, see what happens. I really won't be looking forward to it. I said I am sorry for scaring you, not really since something bigger happened before it, and I am 19. I can't care for a child, and I still have nightmares, deal with it." He said unplugging the microphone. "I really hate him more now."

Illusive said" I'm either alone and semi safe, or i'm with friends and in danger. You still didn't answer what made me look old I made no effort to look old. I made no effort to disguise my voice. I made no effort to disguise my personality. I see nothing that would lead you to assume I'm older then what I am. Most joltiks evolve at like age 10 from where I am. You know because bug types have short life spans and level up quickly. So even if you were not looking at signs of how old I am you would still assume I'm a kid. You also just said you were not sorry when you apologized. How can I forgive you if you say you are not sorry. Your voice shows anger not that your sorry. You can obviously tell that I'm not forgiving you for just saying sorry. Maybe if you did something like go out of your way to protect children in this war. It doesn't matter if they are one of your tribe if an attack got launched at a kid you would jump in front. Maybe then I could trust you. But you would have to do it to a point where you could no longer be useful in a fight. "

"Yeah yeah blah blah blah." Illu said to himself. He made sure the microphone was unplugged. "Like I know anything about bug types. I was jumping to conclusions and such, but he can not look for excuses that I did kind of help him. Whatever." He looked out his window. "Hey! Is Zorro Back yet?" He yelled a bit quieter then he did last. "If he is not back I am going over to where that kid is and show him a piece of my mind." He mumbled to himself.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Zorro said. The Ninetales was not too pleased about being bothered. Even if it was by a Zoroark who had received a Medal of Cunning. "This better be good." he said to Illu. The day had not started out well for Zorro. A group of noisy nocturnal Bug Pokemon had made it hard for Zorro to sleep. Then while he was out for a morning walk he walked into the web of an Ariados, much to the dismay of both him and the Ariados. Then he came back only to be told that a certain Zoroark had been yelling for him earlier.

"Oh hi, I was just wondering where you were." Illu said, drinking some soda. "Well, recently I found these ruins of some building, and its filled with supplies. I think that I should lead some Pokemon there, and get everything that is useful! I mean, look at us. We are mostly all bored. But I found a few Televisions, cameras, food, drinks, and a lot of building supplies." He said convincingly "Also, one a Zorua, and a Zoraroak in the Minoki might cause trouble, I got off on the wrong foot with them, now both hates me, and one wants me dead. The other somehow made a gun with bullets. I am pretty sure he is a little bit tempered. But just wanted to let you know." He said, drinking another can.

illusive said" if that monster wanted to help me he would have told me. I'm not really safe if my home is at war. He literally put me in the crossfire of the war. He put me in the one place he could kill me and his people not kill him for it."

"Who do you speak of?" asked a gentle voice. An Alolan Ninetales walked calmly through the crowd. Those she passed stared at her in awe. "It's Beira." murmured some Pokemon in the crowd. Beira eventually came to a stop in front of Illusive. Her silver colored armor glittered in the sunlight and seemed to add to her beauty. "Well?" she asked.

Alto landed on the ground and sighed. "Guess he is more of a monster than I thought. But I guess everyone has to satisfy their own self gain at some point or another." he said, staring at the sky.

Illusive tried to hug Beira's leg. He said" I don't know their name. They were a zoroark mommy." He then realized what he said. He said" Sorry you remind me of my old mommy. Your voice has the same feeling as it. It makes me feel safe."