• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Blackheart took a air cutter because it wasn't really affective then he used rockslide on the weakspot he also made it so that it protected the others " Great!, Blackheart make sure you don't get hit by supereffective move! " Blackheart nodded

Aerodactyl was defeated by the super effective move. But.... A Caterpie appeared next to the Aerodactyl. Like the one that appeared in the first super training regimen. Its eyes turned red, and it shot a beam at Aerodactyl, raising him up and superpowering him. Aerodactyl roared and shot a hyper beam, blasting Jet. Jet lived, but was hurt. Then, Kukui yelled; "A virus just infected the system!!" Tommy could only watch. "What the Fearow???" He yelled.

"A-A virus?, we need get them out of there now! " Blackheart attacked the Caterpie with rockslide then attacked the Aerodactyl with rockslide hoping that he can defeat the strongest Pokemon and his minion " Lar, Lar "(This is like a boss battle)

The Caterpie blew up into a cloud of dust. The Aerodactyl blocked the attack with a bunch of energy spheres. "Jet, use Aqua Jet!" Tommy yelled. The Aerodactyl blocked it with its wings. "Grrr. This thing won't go down." Growled Tommy. Kukui yelled; "The export button is blocked! We can't get them out!" Then, Blaze hit the insert button and lasered himself into the computer. Blaze attacked Aerodactyl with a new move, Flame Charge, while it wasn't looking, dealing loads of damage due to it being unprotected. "Yeah! That's how Blaze does it!" Yelled Tommy.

Joy saw the virus happen right before her eyes, as she and Rowlet got super worried.

"Oh god...Peckage!" she shouted, mixing up Leafage and Peck.

Rowlet got so confused, he dashed at the balloon, in attempt to peck at it, while throwing a bunch of leaves and vines at the Aerodactyl.

The Aerodactyl, caught off-gaurd by the Flame Charge, was ultimately hit and started to explode. A bright light flashed onto the screen. All four Pokemon were beamed out of the screen. Tommy ran up and grabbed Jet and Blaze. "Oh, jeez. Are you two okay?" He asked. Mudkip cuddled up in his arms and Blaze just nodded. Kukui sighed. "Looks like it's almost time to go..." He said.

Rowlet and Joy ran to each other, hugging each other tightly as soon as they came into contact.

"I hope your safe." Joy said to Rowlet, as she squeezed him tighter.

Rowlet was scared. He survived, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to do, super training again.

Blaze tapped himself into his Poke'Ball. Tommy picked up Jet, holding him tight. Then he sighed. Kukui looked at his computer. "The computer is sealing itself off from all foreign entities, which means it's impossible for another virus to infiltrate. Unfortunately, we also need to find out who sent the virus..." He said. Tommy just walked away, and started off for Pokemon science. Then, the loudspeakers sounded: "All first year students, report to your homeroom." Tommy sighed, still squeezing Jet, and, walked back to homeroom.

Joy was scared once she heard the loud speaker. She quickly rushed after Tommy, and grasped his arm, she was so scared. She mentally blushed after realizing what she did. She quickly let go, and looked at the ground, as a small blush appeared on her cheeks. She then turned to him once the blush had faded.

"S-Sorry. I was just really scared." Joy said, as Rowlet clenched onto her shoulder harder. "With all the virus stuff, I got super freaked out when they told us to go to homeroom..." Joy finished, as she arrived at homeroom with Tommy.

Tommy blushed, and shook it off, Embarrased. Then he smiled, but then frowned. "Yeah. Jet here was scared half to death. He won't stop hugging me." He said. Jet cuddled up in his arms tighter. Tommy pet him. "I wonder what they want us back in homeroom..." He wondered out loud.
Meanwhile...
"Dang it. They beat the virus..." Said a voice, somewhat close by. "Ahahaha. They won't beat us on Friday, as they'll be off Gaurd...." Another voice snarled...
Return to the scene...
Tommy shivered. "I just got a chill... Up my spine..." He said.

"I agree. It scares me..." Joy said, as she sat at her desk, and put Rowlet on her lap.

She hugged him tight, waiting for the homeroom teacher to come into the homeroom class.

Mr.Oak came in, holding a stack of papers. "Well, for those of you who are already here, we have news of a festival." He said. "Wait... The Tapu of the Island festival?" Asked Tommy. "Right you are! On Tuesday next weak, you will be able to go to the festival, as well as battle the island Kahuna, Hala!!" Said Oak. "H-Hala? Yesssss! I'll finally be able to face the one that trained me in a battle!!" Tommy said, pumping his fist.

" A Festival that sounds fun " as Tea rubbed up on Blackheart and Neon snuggled up in Zack's hair " Never been to festival and fighting hala sounds fun! " he got excited

"Oh, you haven't even been to one, so you can't say that." Tommy said, glaring. Then, he smiled. "They are the greatest things ever!" He yelled, pumping his fist. Then, Jet jumped on his head, and said; "Mudkip!!"(Hey Neon! What's up!) Tommy laughed when he went on his head. "Heh. Jet, you'll never stop jumping on my head." Tommy said, hands on hips.

" Cottnee! "(Oh nothing, just sight seeing!) Zack couldn't wait to be in the festival he got jumpy, Puppet master wanted to evolve already it was unfair that she didn't evolve yet but Midnight did now that she realized it he did do a lot training

(Can I be one of voices and other thing @Yellow.anime, DID YOU DRAW THAT IF SOMEONE ESLE DID WHO?!?!(Profile pic on fleek :p)

Joy's eyes lit up when the word festival was heard. When she was a kid, Joy would go every year to the festival, watching the trainers battle. This would be good for her! She could battle Kahuna too! Her eyes lit up, as Rowlet, also excited, twirled around her head, wondering if he'd meet any new friends.

(No, I edited it. I can make you one, if you want.)

"Well, it seems our time here is almost done." Said Mr.Oak, looking at the clock. "Since you all have been so active today, I'll let you out early." He said, Gesturing out the door. Tommy flew out the door, grabbing a permission slip for the festival. He sat on a bench in the school yard and gave Blaze a Poke'Bean. Jet was still in the class. "Mudkip!"(Cool!") Jat said. Then , he realized that his trainer was gone, and bolted.

Joy grabbed a permission slip, and bolted out the door, Rowlet in quick pursuit. As joy blasted from the school, doors, she saw Tommy, sitting on a school bench, and made her way next to him.

"Hey, Tommy. Want to go together?" Joy asked, waving her permission slip in the air.

Zack grabbed the permmison slip and thanked oak then bolted out he he ran past the Tommy and Joy and wanted say those infamaous words but Blackheart spoke up " Larvi Lar Lar "(Tommy and Joy sitting on tree K I S S I N G), then he chuckled, " Cot? "( K I S S I N G?, what?)
Midnight glared at Blackheart(You shouldńt be saying that!)

"Yeah. Can't wait till next week, since that's when the festival is." Said Grant. Then, a voice sounded; "Oh. Well look who it is. That same kid who screwed us on his first day as a trainer." Tommy glared. "Oh great. If it isn't who I think it is." Said Tommy. While that was happening, Blaze was cracking up at Blackheart's joke while Jet was like Neon, confused.

"Why does that voice sound familiar like i heard it before " Zack tried remember, Blackheart made other couple realated jokes and kept laughing and couldn't stop, Midnight walked up beside Zack as Zack talked " If She/he has a Todadile then maybe i can remember "

Three people dressed in black and white came out of the treeline. "Yo yo yo! Looks like we found you!" Said one of them. "Team Skull..." Snarled Tommy. Then, one of the other ones said; "Oooh, looks like the idiot remembers us. And looks like he's got a girlfriend." He mocked. Tommy heald up his fist and growled; "You wanna test that theory?" He asked. "How bout' a three on three then?" The third asked. "I'd be quite happy to take you down myself, but I'd like to see what me and my friends can do together." Said Tommy, Jet behind him.

Joy blushed, but growled at Team Skull for calling her Tommy's girlfriend. She immediately stood up, fists clenched and in front of her face.

"I'll gladly take the chance to crush you and your thick skulls!" Joy shouted, as her face turned red from anger.

"Ooh, looks like we've got ourselves some angry ones!" Said one of them. Then, the three sent out Salandit, Foamantis and Zubat. "Okay, then. Go, Jet! Let's see how you do in battle!" Yelled Tommy, Jet jumping in front of him. "Yo Zack? You in on this?" Asked Tommy.

"I'm taking the one with Foamantis!" Joy said angrily, trying to test herself. "Rowlet, show 'em who's boss!"

Rowlet took the battlefield, as Joy's ears puffed steam. She was mad.

"Foamantis, use Fury Cutter!" Yelled the grunt. The Foamantis slashed multiple times with its claws at Rowlet, hoping to do some damage. Meanwhile, Tommy fought Salandit with Jet. "Salandit, use Smog!" He yelled. Salandit released toxic vapors. Jet dodged it by jumping. "Now, use Aqua Jet!" Yelled Tommy. Jet slammed straight into Salandit, doing some real damage.

Zack fumbled with his choice to pick but he decied to choose his strongest Midnight, Midnight glared at the Zubat ready finish it with one rock type move, Zack called out " Thunder fang followed off with rock tomb!, Midnightś teeth burst into electricity and chraged at the Zubat

Zubat faltered back, and then the grunt yelled: "Use supersonic before it can use rock tomb!" Zubat sent out sound waves at Midnight, hoping to confuse it. Salandit and Jet currently fought in a Tackle vs Double Slap battle. "Come on, Jet! Beat him!" Yelled Tommy. "No mercy, Salandit!" Yelled the grunt.

Joy, in the meantime, used peck a lot. The opposing Pokemon could only do vine whip, and tackle so far. So in rage, Joy showed no mercy. So in a couple of minutes, the Foamantis was crushed, unlike Rowlet, who was beaming with pride.

Foamantis fainted, and so did Salandit. Zubat's sound waves shattered, and it fainted. "What?" Said one of the grunts. "Naw, man, we not going out like this!" Said another. "Yeah, let's give em' the skull roast!" The third yelled. Then, they started yelling more insults until Tommy snapped his fingers. The three went silent. Then, Tommy gave them the death steer and they all ran. "Who's my girlfriend now..." Tommy muttered under his breath, still loud enough for you to hear.

Joy left, before feeling like making a statement.

"Your skulls are so thick, it's impossible to break. Not for us, though." Joy said, as she smirked at the grunts.

It wasn't a burn, or roast, or, "OOHH!" kind of moment. It was just a statement that needed to be said.

Tommy smiled, and Jet and Nlaze jumped on his shoulders. Then, he turned to the group. "This calls for some Malasadas! To commemorate Jet's first victory!" Yelled Tommy, putting his fist in the air. Jet and Blaze jumped up and down on his shoulders.

"For sure! " he raised his hand smiling, Blackheart rolled his eyes definitley some love between those two, "Cot, Cot? "(What's a malsada?)
" Hey guys!, what about we make group the three of us! " if so what should we call it " Zack never had friends like these he hasd friends that will turn into enimes but never like this Tea walked beside Zack and sat, she was hoping that she will be chosen for the next battle

"I like that idea! We can call it..." Joy said, stopping to think for a while, before giving a questioning look at the others.

"Snap." she said, pointing h=to herself, because she snaps her anger line easily.

"Crackle." she said, pointing at Zack, because he made interesting battle techniques.

"And Pop." Joy said, pointing to Tommy, for he was very energetic, and popped up a lot.

She gave a questioning look to the others, saying, "Snap, Crackle, and Pop?" She was;'t great with team names...

"Why not?" Said Tommy, shrugging. Then Tommy started to run to the Malasada shop, Jet and Blaze in hot pursuit. Blaze stiffed a laugh, remembering Blackheart's jokes. Jet looked confused and sighed, still running after Tommy.

Joy quickly caught up with Tommy, and blasted past him, running into the malasada shop. Rowlet quickly followed her, as he blasted into the remaining crack of the now closing doors. Then, Joy waited for the other two.

Tommy got into the Malasada shop, and Jet and Blaze followed. Tommy sent out Shooler and Shock, and Shock latched onto a window. The circles on the side of its body started to glow, and turned bright yellow. "Ahah. Hey Joy, wanna know what's weird? The Pokedex shows that Shock is a different color. The picture in the Dex has a orange coloring instead of a red coloring like mine." Said Tommy..

Zack walked in the malsada shop, we he was rushing there he swore he saw a old rival he shook his head he sat down, Puppet master was ready feast on some malsada "SHUP SHUP! "(LET'S EAT ALREADY) she got unpatient,and went behide the counter and grabbed a whole lot of malsadaś, Zack kept on wondering, " Was it Mal or was it just random person this is confusing! " his head hurted

Tommy ordered the 15 sweet Malasadas for his team, and ordered all-you-can-eat Malasadas for Puppet Master. Shock kept glowing, and emitted a pale yellow light from all over him.