• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Puppet master mouth was to hungry to eat she jumped into the malsada bowl and ate all the malsada she can eat, Zack peacfully ate his but he couldn't focus everywhere he looked he saw Mal he shook he eyes then he got tired

Joy bought twelve sweet malasada's, so she and Rowlet could each have six. Once her malasada's were done, a small sack was put at the pick up counter, and Joy walked to that counter, and picked them up, as she went to sit down by the counter. After Rowlet picked out her spot by landing in front of the seat, she sat down, and opened the sack, as they started munching on sweet malasada's.

Tommy gave all his Pokemon 3 Malasadas, and they all munched down. Schooler and Shock ate theirs while playing chase, and Blaze was trying to show Jet how to get infinite snacks from the vending machines. Tommy yelled to Blaze; "If you break it I'm gonna kill you."

" N-no way Mal couldn't have followed me here he shudderd he stodd up and ran out side to take in fresh air he looked up up right in front of him was Mal, "What are you doing here?! " Mal didn answer he just tried attack Zack dodged but then one Mals friemds grabbed Zack " Why do you always come after me!? " Mal glared at the mega ring "You want this? " Zack was then knocked out by Mal he saaw a little sign with C on it " Colresss? " Zack blacked out

Joy couldn't do anything but stare at that moment, as a man just knocked out a boy in the middle of a shop. That dude was sure stupid.

"Tommy, we got to follow them." Joy said, getting up, putting the malasada's in her backpack, and running out the door, Rowlet on her shoulder.

Tommy ran outside and threw Shock at the man. "Use spark!" Yelled Tommy. Shock electrocuted the person. They fell, and Tommy ran up to him. "Hey! Why did you knock out our friend?" Asked Tommy, Shock still latched onto him so he could deliver any more electricity if he tried to get away.

Mal didn't say word his friend picked up Zack and ran away with Mal strongest Pokémon beside him to protect him, Mal finally spoke " Just a job now if you may please get this Pokémon off me before it gets hurt my one of my other Pokémon " him ready take out a Pokeball

"I don't think so." Said Tommy. "Joy! Go help Zack! I'll take care of this egghead." Said Tommy, Schooler, Blaze and Jet coming in front of him. Shock delivered another Spark, hoping to immobilize him. Blaze readied up his attacks, and so dos Jet and Schooler.

Joy realized Tommy had Mal, so Joy dashed after the other guy. No matter what happened to her, they weren't getting away with Zack. She caught up to the grunt, and jumped, flying onto him and knocking him over. She knew Zack would fall over too, and she'd apologize later, but now she had to interrogate this nub.

"What is wrong with you!" she said, ticked off as she got super close to his face, nose touching his.

" You know iḿ tired with you little kids ok Feraligatr let'sfinish this easily " Feraligatr looked at Rowlett crunching his teeth, " To answer your question you see his ring.. " he pointed at Zack unconsious body " you already know " he pushed Joy he get her away

Rowlet returned itself to Joy's Pokeball, and joy fell to the ground. But she was stopping at nothing to get to Zack. She immediately stood up, not bothering to dust herself off, as she dashed to keep up with the grunt.

"I'm not finished with you! I'll hunt you down!!" Joy said, as she took large leaped like runs towards they guy, soon catching up with him again.

She grabbed the back of his shirt, and flipping him around, then grabbed the cuff of his shirt, bringing him close to her face.

"Listen here, punk! You better give my friend back, and leave us alone, or you'll wish you knew what was coming for you." Joy said, as she held a fist away from her head, so she got some decent speed to hit the grunt in the face.

" NOW YOUR MAKING ME MAD " Zack stood up quietly, he looked down in ground where you can't see his eyes(Like in anime) Puppet master showed up he crunched his fist " Your going to regret what you did to her " suddenlly after all the things she ate she became a Banette Zack held up his arm " Snap, Crackle, Pop! " he touched the mega ring and a rocky structure came around Banette, it broke making Banette look totally diffrent, " NO!, MAL ABORT MISSION " Feraligatr Ice fang! " " Puppet master!, shadow ball! " Feraligatr was knocked out with out sweat

Joy looked at Zack, and she didn't even look away, before punching the grunt in the face. Then she looked at the mega Evolved Bannete, and gasped in her mind.

"Whoa."

" What just happend " Zack felt woozy and felt to groud but strong enough so it would be a face plant Puppet master struggled get up they used way to much power " Did we do it? " Zack asked as Puppet master curled up towards him did we win, now he felt dizzy

Joy quickly punched the grunt a lot, until he was knocked out, and she dashed over to Zack.

"You won! Are you okay??" she asked, worried for her friends safety and health.

"..." Tommy said, watching the scene. "T-that..." Said Tommy. Shock latched onto Tommy's arm and Tommy returned the rest of his team. Tommy walked past the two and headed toward an apartment building. Shock jumped off his shoulder and used all its moves: Spark, Acrobatics, Bug Bite and Bite. "Good. You're coming along nicely." Said Tommy, giving him a thumbs up.

" What just happend? " Zack questioned " something just came over me " he looked at Tommy he struggled to get up Zack wonderd where he was going then he looked at Joy " Are you okay did he hurt you? " Zack returnted all of his Pokemon except for Puppet master he was so confused

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Better question. Are you okay?" Joy asked, tilting her head at Zack.

That was pretty brutal. Rowlet appeared from out of his Pokeball, and flew straight to Joy's shoulder, scared from what had happened, as it clenched to her shoulder.

((Hey, we said no Megas until Ula'Ula'))
Tommy grabbed Shock and ran up to them. "That was mega evolution, the concept I told you about earlier." Said Tommy. Shock started absorbing the sunlight and heat from the side if a building, and started to glow and grow.

((Sorry ;-;))
" Yeah i'm okay i just don know what came over me, my head hurts alot, " Banette walked over Zack and looked into his eyes, "Hey Tommy why where you walking over to that aparment is that your house? " as he tried get up

"Yeah... My temporary home." Said Tommy. "You see, Iki Town is pretty far from the Highschool, so I have an apartment here." Said Tommy. "You guys wanna come see it?" Asked Tommy. "Hey Shock...." He started, looking at the building where Shock was latched... Only to find a Battery Bug! "S-shock has evolved?" Said Tommy, shocked(PUN INTENDED). "Charja" buzzed the Pokemon.

"Congrats." Joy said, clapping in a joking like manner.

Rowlet seemed a bit jealous of Shock's evolution, and folded his wings. Joy saw this, and giggled, petting the bird on the head.

"You'll evolve eventually, bud." Joy said, giving the Pokemon a close eyed smile.

"That's true!" Said Tommy. Then, he pulled out his Dex. "Charjabug, the Battery Pokemon! A Bug and Electric type! Charjabugs act like batteries, and store electricity in them. Campers are happy to have one around." Said the Pokedex. "Oooh." Said Tommy, picking up Shock. "So, do you want to see my apartment?" Asked Tommy, Shock in his arms.

"Okay!" Said Tommy, returning Shock. Tommy ran inside the building. The receptionist said; "Oh, hello, Tommy." Tommy waved. "Hello, Mrs.Garchen. So, I'll be bringing some friends up to my apartment if that's okay. They should be here soon." Said Tommy. "That is completely fine." Said Mrs.Garchen.

(( Mind if i change my Cyndaquil into a Zourak?))
Zack walked in dazed Shade helping him in, " Wow this Lougue is tidy! ", he sat on sofa and dozed off Midnight picked up Zack on his shoulder Banette sat on his other shoulder " Bane Banette "( I want some malsadaś right now)

Joy rushed into the elevator before it closed, Rowlet flying in after her. This would be exciting for them. They had never been in an elevator before, surprisingly.

"So, an elevator is like a box, that is pulled to the corresponding floor, which is represented by buttons?" Joy asked stupidly.

" Yeah exactly like that " Zack said still dazed but able speak, Banette was poking her head out the closed elevator door " Banette Bane! "(This is cool!) Zack mind wasnt still on track so he walked right into the door " Yeah your ghost type " he shook his head trying to be focused

The elevator door opened, and Tommy ran up to room 52. He put the key inside and opened the door. Shock jumped in, and noise could be heard inside. "So, you coming in?" He asked. The noise grew louder from inside the apartment.

Zack walked in also, "Nice aparment" he croseed his arms he was really weired out by the noise though " Whats that noise though? "

A Furfrou lied in the corner of the room, with Shock sitting on its head. "Joy and Zack, meet Furfy, my mom's Furfrou." Said Tommy, Furfy getting up and walking over to them, barking. "It's okay Furfy. They're friends if mine." Said Tommy. Furfy barked happily.

Furfy barked happily as Tommy went up to the desk, placing the Pokedex on its charger. Tommy went on his laptop and started coding something. Shock was hooked up to the computer, giving it electricity.

Tommy turned to Zack. "You'll see." He said. He tapped on his keyboard, and then hit enter. A Poke'Ball opened and closed on-screen. "I coded that!" Said Tommy. Then, a notification appeared on-screen. Tommy hit it, and the video message screen popped up. "Huh? Wonder who's calling?" Asked Tommy.

Joy had played with Rowlet and Furfrou for a while, until Tommy questioned who was calling. She stopped what she was doing, and walked up next to Zack by the laptop. Rowlet was on her shoulder, and Furfrou was following Joy to the laptop.

"Have you seen that number recently?" Joy said, questioning the fact Tommy didn't know who was calling.