• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

((Sorry 4 not responding, I had TERRIBLE service in Grand Canyon))

"Whew, nice workout, Blaze." He said to his Litten. Blaze purred and went to sleep on Tommy's lap. "Ahw, Blazie's tired, isn't he?" Tommy said in a babyish voice. Litten glared and went back to sleep. Tommy chucked and saw Zack. He called out; "Yo, Zack! Whatcha got? Looks shiny!" He said this while setting Blaze down on a soft mat.

Joy quickly finished her sit-ups, while Rowlet was sweating terribly. He didn't actually master a single sit-up, but Joy didn't care. "It's okay, Rowlet. We aren't able to do everything." Joy said, making Rowlet look at the ground, sadly. "Think about it. I can't fly, but you can!" Joy said, making Rowlet feel batter, as he put his wings on his hips, satisfied.

" Umm Some sort of rock " I found outside, Puppet master looked at rock then at the cafeateria she was hungry so she snuck in and took a mouthful of malsada's and hide them somewhere while Thunder, tea and Neon came over and looked at the rock Midnight kept on training " It stood out so I picked it up

"Hmmm, nice." Tommy said. Then the bell rang. "That's our que, i heard that there's a long wait time between classes. Why don't we train in the schoolyard?" Tommy announced to al his friends. Blaze smiled and jumped onto Tommy's shoulder.

Joy heard the bell, and gave Rowlet some water to hydrate, before picking him up and cradling him like a baby. Then she heard Tommy speaking to the gang of friends, and she piped in. "Sure! It would be fun!" Joy said, as she looked at Rowlet, who was done with the water, and handed her the empty bottle. Joy kept the empty plastic bottle and put it in her bag. Rowlet then flew from her arms and onto her left shoulder.

Okay!, Come on Midnight, Midnight heard Zack and followed him to yard with all his other Pokemon sat in grass except Puppet master she was eating her stash of malsada's well Midnight praticed with Tea and Neon, Zack streched " so what are we doing? "

"Okay, I think we've done enough Pokemon battles today, so I think we should do stat booster training." Tommy pulls out his phone. "Anyone ever heard of an app called Super Training?" Tommy asked, allready setting up challenges for each and every Pokemon all of them owned.

" Booster training?, never heard of it but it sounds good for my Pokemon " Puppet master heard the word and was interested Midnight was too, Tea had a Handful of Rare candies in her hand from cafeteria " Tea where did you get those? " Tea smirked Zack just put it in in bag so how is it like?

"No, never heard of it. But this Super Training app seems to be a useful item." Joy said, as Rowlet flew around to check out the challenges that Tommy was setting up. Joy then looked at the challenges, and looked back at Tommy. "This is an app?" she asked, confused.

"Super Training raises Pokemon's stats, like attack and defense." Tommy explained. "And yes, Joy, it's an app. Want to have Rowlet take the basic course?" Tommy asked Joy. "It's the only way to really explain it. This basic course raises all stats by 1. Not that good, but it gets harder each time, with better rewards." Tommy explained.

¨ So itś a app that teleports your Pokemon? ¨, Midnight really wanted try it now so does Tea if so what happens if Pokemon gets stuck in phone?,Zack thought that but then he thought the phone can possibly teleport

Tommy shrugged. "I heard the Super Training company will be able to get your Pokemon out if you let them look at it." Tommy said. "So far, only 1 case of a Pokemon getting stuck in the phone occurred, and that's because they hacked the app onto an inconpatable version of the phone." Tommy said. Tommy pointed the phone at Blaze. "Why don't I show you?" He asked. Blaze nodded his head and a beam shot at Blaze, sucking his essence into the phone.

Rowlet immediatley flew over to Tommy, nodding its head vigorously, wanting to train. "I guess that's a yes!" Joy said, putting her hands on her hips, and nodding, confirming her point. She tightened her ponytail and sat on the dirt ground, waiting for a response from Tommy.

Tommy also zapped Rowlet into the phone, and a few seconds later, 3D images of Blaze and Rowlet appeared on his phone screen. It looked like Blaze was telling Rowlet where they were. "Now, let's start the Regimin!" Tommy said, pressing the start button. Blaze and Rowlet appeared on platforms, facing a giant blue inflatable Caterpie. Tommy spoke into the phone. "Okay guys, your goal is to use any kind of attack to pop the Balloon, but also use your defensive capabilities to block and return the Caterpie's attacks, got it?" Blaze nodded his head, but Tommy wasn't sure about Rowlet.

Midnight wanted to join "Hey is it too late for Midnight to join? ¨,Midnight got ready to get sucked in and train against Blaze and Rowlett and use rock blast or tackle he got really excited his eyes shined in sun while Puppet master looked at phone and teased Rowlett with her tounge while Thunder and Tea held Neon down

"Why not?" Said Tommy, Pausing the Regimin and inserting Midnight with the laser. "Okay, now that we're all in, let's go." Tommy said, starting it again. The Caterpie shot string shot at the Pokemon. Blaze dodged and shot an ember. Tommy wasn't sure the others would be able to dodge, since this was their first time attempting.

Rowlet nodded, understanding, and started to use the move Peck on the caterpillar balloon, finding this a good way to pop it. It was also a bug, and Rowlet's appetite had grown since lunch.

The Caterpie's ballon meter, originally at 300, became 50 with the attacks. Caterpie launched a tackle, which Blaze hit with its scratch, returning the attack. This left Caterpie at 20, leaving it open for Midnight's attack. "Zack! Tell Midnight to attack!" Said Tommy. He hoped that they wouldn't see the Ballon's special attack, which could knock the Pokemon straight out of the phone.

" GO MIDNIGHT! " Midnight Crunched his teeth and charged at the Caterpie dodging it's special move he opened his mouth for powerful bite hoping that the balloon would burst into a millon pieces Zack closed his eyes either to hear a Sound a balloon or a sound of Rockruff fainting sound the rest of Zack's Pokémon looked also

The sound of popping and then award music came from the phone. Midnight was fine, and was celebrating with the other two. "You did it!" Tommy announced, pumping his fist. "Oh, it's almost time for Pokemon Physics!" Tommy said. He preseed a button and the three were shot out of the phone. Tommy pet Blaze and said, "Thanks for showing them, Blaze." Blaze purred triumphantly and went up to high-paw Midnight and high-claw Rowlet. Tommy just chuckled.

((Yay, I'm home!!))

Midnight touched the paw and jumped around Blaze, Puppet master smirked and put her hood on the top part of Rowlett and stuck on to him so he could not see, Zack took a rare candy out and gave it to Joy and Tommy your Pokémon deserved it he smiled

"Oh, thanks for the Rare Candy." Tommy said. "Okay, Blaze. This is for you." He said, unwrapping it and feeding it to him. He gobbled it up happily, and then alerted Tommy that we had to go. "Okay, I heard the room for Pokemon physics is in the west wing, in the purple-marked room." Tommy said.

((Nuuu, just found out my DS was fried, so I lost all my virtual console data... ;_;;_;;_;))

Rowlet flew into Joy's hands, cuddling into her stomach. He must've been scared his first time. "It's okay, Rowlet." Joy hushed. "It's all fake." Joy said, hoping she was right, and if she wasn't, she didn't want the others telling.

Before running off, Tommy stopped and turned to Joy. "She's right, Rowlet. You wouldn't feel the pain of the attacks, just a drainage in power, but the feeling goes away once you exit." Tommy said. Blaze just jumped on top of a guardrail. Tommy saw this, and said; "Hey Blaze! Going off on your own? Make sure your back by Pokemon battles, okay?" Blaze smiled, nodded, and then took off. Tommy turned to the others. "Sometimes he can be, well, independent." Tommy said, blushing.

Eat my dust, humans. -Blaze the Litten

Rowlet regained confidence from both trainers, and flapped up to Joy's shoulder. Then she saw Blaze walk off. "Independent makes a good fighter." Joy said, with a salute of her own quote, Rowlet doing the Salute as well.

Tommy smiled while he blushed. "We should get going. Pokemon Physics starts in just a bit! Cmon! Let's go!" Tommy said, running off to the purple marked room.

Meanwhile, Blaze stalked the forest, looking for berries and whatnot. Then, he found a Gabite. "Ga! Gabite!"(Oh, look! A twerp!) the Gabite mocked. "Mrew."(Look who's talking.) The Gabite stepped back. "Gabite!"(Oh really?) It said. "Ga! GaGabite!"(Let's have a battle to prove it then!) Then it readied a Dragon Claw. "Mrowr!"(Bring it on!) Said Blaze. Gabite went full dragon claw on Blaze, and Blaze avoided it with no problem. "Meow."(Yawn...) Blaze attacked with Scratch, and then Bite. Gabite stumbled back, obviously hurt. "Ga!?!"(Jeez! What's up with this twerp!?) Blaze readied an ember, but instincts told him to bite with the flames on his teeth. "Mew? Mrowrow!"(What? Lil' twerp didn't prepare to get BURNED!) Blaze said, before rushing at Gabit with, well, it just learned Fire Fang. Cool. Gabite was consumed in the flames, and was a toasty Gabite pie when the smoke cleared. "Gabiiite!!"(Ahhhh!!) Gabite wailed, quickly running away. Blaze walked deeper in, and meowed in confidence.

Joy walked off to the purple room quickly, a little behind Tommy. She took a seat near the front, and sat down, wondering what Pokemon Physics was about. Rowlet also questioned the class, as he flew onto the desk that Joy was at.

"Oh hey! Joy! I forgot to give these to you! I planned to give a bag of them to all the new friends I made!" Tommy said, pulling out a bag of heart-shaped candies. "They're Poke'Beans! Feed em' to a Pokemon and they'll fill em' up! They also really like them!" He points to the bag. "I chose the green kind out of the kinds I bought because I thought Rowlet would like them!" He said, flushing.

"Thanks, Tommy!" Joy said, happy he gave them to her. Rowlet immediately tried one, licking his beak afterward. "I think he liked it!" Joy said with a chuckle. "I wonder...don't judge me." Joy said jokingly, as she popped one into her mouth. "Mm! It's like a hard jellybean!" Joy said, before swallowing it an laughing at what she just did. "So, yeah, thanks." Joy said to Tommy, blushing a bit at his gift.

"No problem!" Tommy said.

Blaze was outside the window, watching the two. He smiled, and ate some of his spoils that he got when he infiltrated Gabite's base. Berries, berries, and some more... Nuts.

((Maybe someone should see him out the window...))

Last edited:
Joy turned to look at the sights out the window before class started, and to all disbelief, she saw Blaze, just sitting there watching the two students. "Um...Tommy? Your Pokemon." Joy said, pointing to the window.

Tommy's face turned bright red. "Blaze!!! What the HECK!!" Tommy yelled. Blaze made an evil smile, stuck out his tounge, and ran away with his goods. "Jeez. He probably got that food from infiltrating a Pokemon it defeated's base." He sighed. Which was completely true. Tommy just knows Blaze like this. Don't question it.

"How're we going to get him?" Joy asked, standing up, as Rowlet flew to the window to see where he was going. But Rowlet lost sight of the Pokemon, and didn't know what to do besides fly back to Summers shoulder.

"Just leave him. He's a scamp." Tommy sighed. "He's also hopeless." He said, pulling the egg out of his bag. "I still wonder what's in there..." He said eyeing the egg suspiciously.

Nearby in the forest, Blaze's ears perked up. He meowed and ran back to the school. He ran into the classroom and tried to tell Tommy something. "Wait, Blaze? What are you-" he started. But the blue egg started to glow orange. "Whoa! That quickly!?!" Tommy yelled, surprised.

Joy had always wanted an egg of her own someday, and seeing a friends egg hatch in front of her own eyes was a miracle. What could it be? A starter? A small Pokemon? A large Pokemon? A flying type? A ground type? All these thoughts fluttered into Joys head, as she watched the egg hatch.

The egg started to crack. Then, in a burst of yellow light, a Pokemon appeared from the broken shell. "Mu-Mudkip!" The Pokemon cried. "Oh. My. God. It's... SOO ADORABLE!" Tommy said. He pulled out a Pokedex, which strangely looked like it had room for a face. "Mudkip. The Mudfish Pokemon. It uses the fin on the top of its head to navagate, as well as sense things in the water." The Pokedex said. Tommy heald up Mudkip to the sky. "I'll call you... Jet! Like that name?" Tommy said to Mudkip. "Muuud~!" Squealed Jet, joyfully smiling.

"Awe, it's so cute I could faint!" Joy said, as she put her hands to her cheeks. Then she pet the cute Pokemon. "It's the cutest thing ever! Well, I guess a couple things top it." Joy said, looking at Rowlet, and glancing at Tommy, making sure he didn't see her glance.

Last edited:
"Maybe..." Tommy Trailed off. Jet liked Joy's compliment so he jumped on her desk and gave her a closed eye smile while tilting his head. Tommy's eyes tuned sparkly. "Awh! Why can't you stop being so cute!" Tommy said to Jet. He hadn't told anyone this, but Mudkip was his favorite Pokemon of all time. "Mudkip!!" Jet squealed.

I'm pretty sure that Mudkip's gonna either 1: Be a total WRECKER. Or 2: Take all the attention in this trainer's Pokemon arsenal. -Blaze the Litten.

Last edited:
Zack finally made it to the purple room after chasing Neon everywhere he saw a Mudkip " That's cute feller " Neon circled around Jet over and over, like she new him of some sort she landed on Tommy's arms then bounced to Zack's " Aww your as cute as jet " he smiled then out of nowhere she used a move a new one Stun spore " I feel dizzy kind of... " then fell to floor and passed out

"Oh jeez!" Tommy said, pulling a bunch of stuff out of his bag. "Umm, aha! Paralyze heal!" Tommy said, pulling it out a Yellow Squirt Gun. He sprayed it all over Zack. Jet went over to Neon so he could tell her what happened.