• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Burstflame had responded to the Shinx with this, "Torchic, torch, Torchic, torch, torch." Which meant, "Hi I'm Burstflame and the Lotad is Webb. My trainer's name is Elijah." He was pleased that he was able to communicate with the Shinx easily he hope he could make friends easily with Mitanki and his Pokemon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Burstflame, ignoring the question he already answered, directed them to his trainer, "My trainer is the green haired boy over there." At least that what he said to Toni, to Mitnaki it sounded like, "Torch, Torchic chic." Elijah waved over to Mitnaki and said, "My name is Elijah, I'm Burstflame's trainer even though Burstflame proabably told you that already."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It's fine but can't you understand what Tobi said? Like how I can understand Burstflame put of a bond we share." Elijah was confused about why this info was shared now instead of before. Also he remembered an important question he needed to ask, "Hey, What is your name?"

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
"Oh,that?I do know what Tobi is saying.But be is just weak."Mitnaki said."Shinx shinx shinx!!!"Tobi translated just in case for Burstflame.