• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Matt arrived at the front gates to the school yard. This is his first day and it's nerve racking for him. His shiny growlithe is behind him. "This is our first step in too a new adventure. Who nows what will happen? But, we will face it together, right Maisy?" His growlithe nodded. "Then lets go!" Matt took a step forward, embracing the new smells and sounds of the school. All the papers he needed where in his backpack.

Zack finally woke up put on his cloths and yawned, " Lets go Shade " he made it to school, he sat down petting Shade he just remembered something " Hey Guys!, last night u got my Dad to give me our pet Rotom! " As he held it's pokeball in his hand

Joy quickly put the right answer in, and thanked Tommy. Then she heard that she could join training, and decided to, but on a tree. Then, after some training, she saw Zack.

"Hey, Zack! How's it going?" she asked, with a small wave.

Matt arrives at the front to the main classroom. "My new class room. Main, this is amazing!" His growlithe had already been returned into it's pokeball. Matt didn't know where the other students though. "Where is everybody?"

Tommy gave a thumbs up, and saw Zack. "Sup!" He said. He then told Schooler to face Jet and Shock to face Blaze. The fought hard, and Schooler won thanks to experience, and Blaze won due to Type. Tommy congratulated them on their work, and took a break sitting by a tree. Back at the classroom, Mr.Oak said; "They're outside training, since there's nothing to do until the Feild trip." He said.

Matt walked to the training grounds. He got
there and was ready to train. "Hey everybody!" Matt called out. He was happy to meet new people and make potential friends. He was very smiley.

"Sup Matt. Didn't we see you at Kukui's place?" He asked. He rested up on a tree and saw Zack's Poke'Ball. "Oh, cool! You have a Rotom of your own!" He said. Tommy's RotomDex was switched off at the time but woke back up. "Ooh, another Rotom!" He said.

Matt nodded at Tommy's question. "Anyways, I heard you were training, so I thought I might join. Come on out everybody!" Matt threw 3 poke balls into the air which caused them to release the Pokémon inside them. A Pichu, a Litten, and a shiny Growlithe appeared.

Joy felt like a window as Matt completely ignored her. She shuddered. Window's must feel terrible all day. So she continued to train Rowlet, while she glanced at Matt every now and then, glaring. She had said her words loud and clear, so he either chose to ignore her, or was completely blind to her and her words.

Matt had Litten and growlithe have training matches against one another. The battle between the two is exciting. But, the match ends as Matt's growlithe uses close combat, a move it can only learn through egg moves. Pichu looked very scared, thinking it couldn't stand a chance towards the other two. "Pichu, you're gonna be like that someday. Strong and powerful."

Tommy saw Joy glare at Matt, but shrugged it off, watching their training. But, he saw Joy glare a few more times and said; "Summin is up." He walked over to Joy and said; "Hey, is something wrong? You keep glaring at Matt." He said. Blaze ran up to his side as well as Jet. Schooler and Shock were communicating about something.

Joy turned to Tommy, and looked at his chest, as if to see through him as example.

"Did you see me completely ignore you? That's what's wrong." Joy said, in a sort of snide like tone.

Tommy got the message. "I got it." He said in an understanding tone. "You should go talk to him. Maybe then he will notice you. Nobody wants to be a window." He said. Blaze and Jet nodded.

Matt walked over to Joy and Tommy. He left his Pichu to battle his growlithe and Pichu was doing well due to it's size. "Hey Joy. Sorry if ignoring you. It's just that Tommy is the one that always takes away my attention, and when something takes my attention, it's like everything else doesn't exist. So sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you." He sounded very genuine.

Tommy smiled. "Looks like we have a new friend." Tommy said. "By the way, that is Jet and that is Blaze." He said, gesturing to his Mudkip and Litten. The nodded since they didn't have hands to wave. Meanwhile, a bus was pulling into the schoolyard.

Jake was Waiting for the Bus to Come up. He was So excited for the field trip. And apparently so was his Litwick. Manly because When the bus Pulled up his Lutwick ran towards it shoving his Pokemon in his Way and Stood at the Foot of the Bus. Jake Sighed in embarrassment as His Mimikyu used Shadow Claw. But instead of hurting the Litwick it Grabed it Drag it back to Jake as he Covered his Face in embarrassment.

Joy raised an eyebrow to Matt. His voice sounded sincere, but she wasn't sure if his heart was.

"It didn't seem like you ignored me, you totally did." Joy said, aggravated.

Then her face cooled.

"But I've decided to have pity on you. Just don't do it again." Joy said, putting her hands on her sides.

Tommy laughed at Joy's expression, and then saw another newcomer. "Hey, another person. I'm gonna go say hi." He said, walking up to the newcomer Jake. "Alola! Seems your Litwik is too Hot to Handle!" He said, making a terrible pun. "Oh, and looks like the bus is here." He said.

Joy had dashed over to the bus that was now here, and was the first one on. She had forgotten where it was taking her, but wherever it was going, it would be fun for Joy. She sat at the way back of the bus, with Rowlet in her lap.

"Good. Bye." Matt was about to leave, then it hit him. The bus was her. He ran over to the bus, got on it, and sat in one of the two front seats. His pichu is in his lap. "I wonder what the field trip is about? Let's find out, Pichu."

Tommy realised his pun was bad, and ran onto the bus. He sat next to Joy. "Sup!" He happily said. Shock hopped on his head, Schooler went back in its Poke'Ball, Jet sat on Tommy's lap, and Blaze curled up between the two. "Mrow."(This is the life). He meowed.

"The sky." Joy said in reply to Tommy, laughing pathetically at her own little joke.

Rowlet flew onto Tommy's lap with Jet.

"Nothing much." she said, being serious about his question now. "'Sup with you?" she asked, as she relaxed her head on her hands, and turned her head to face him.

Jake Laughed a bit Before Heading on the Bus. He Held his Litwick Tightly so he wouldn't Run of again. His Mimikyu Was OnnJake's Lap as it examine the Bus.

"Eh, nothing much. I think my Pokemon are pretty much ready for the trial." Said Tommy. "And hello, Rowlet!" He said, patting him on the head. "All passengers get on board, we leave in 5." Said the Driver. "Nice." Said Tommy.

Tommy's voice became serious. "Okay, Zack. Get over here, because this is pretty serious." He said. "Whisper. This is very important." He said. Blaze perked his head up. He knew what was going on. He was the only one who had heard Tommy and Kukui's conversation on Monday. Tommy's face was very, very serious.

Zack walked towards Tommy and sat He talked gently " What's up? " Zack knew this was very important and wanted pay attention Banette looked from under Zack's backwards black cap " Banette? "(What's happing?)7

William walked around the city with his sneasel and eevee but while walking and looking around the city he heard people talking about a suspicious group of people

"Remember that time I sent a Metagross on Joy and myself...?" Tommy asked, biting his lip, blushing, and putting his head down. First time he'd messed up in that kind of way. Good thing she'd forgiven him. "Well... Professer Kukui had a conversation with me in battle class about how he wanted me to check Colress's lab for anything that could've made Metagross too powerful." He sighed. His face was still red, but at least he still had friends after this turbulent first week and very eventful first day. ((Getting back in the game...))

Eve managed to get to the school on time for the field trip. She currently had her parasol open so the sun wouldn't shine in her eyes. Ignis, her Charmander, was walking beside her singing to himself. " Char, Char, Char!"

" The heat here is absolutely dreadful...why did I have to move to stupid Alola?" Eve said mumbling to herself while walking up to the bus. She really didn't want to go on, she'll probably be dragged into a conversation that she doesn't want to be apart of. " Ignis, there's still time to escape from this mess..."

Ignis crossed his arms and looked at his trainer in disappointment. " Charmander." ( You are getting on that bus no matter what.)

Eve then closed her parasol and got on the bus upon seeing her Pokémon's expression. She still wasn't going to talk to anyone though, the only friend that she needed was Ignis.

Last edited:
Dolan entered the school grounds with a slice of cake in his hand. He wanted to make friends immediately to avoid having to talk to so many people. He wondered if he would meet anyone so he called out.
"Is anyone there?" Dolan asked wondering around he saw someone and said "Hello..." He noticed the school bus almost leaving, if someone was in there he would get a sign. "Should I be worried about that" he called to the bus.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
A small butterfree sat crying near a trash can. It's trainer had told him to wait there for him to come back, and then he never came back. The butterfree's trainer was very harsh towards him, with no love at all, but the butterfree loved it's trainer. He was in full denial. The butterfree's trainer would come back, at least according to him, but he was starting to lose hope. Bdutterfree wanted someone to love again.

Eve sighed as she sat in the back of the bus with Ignis. “ You sure you don’t want to skip this out…? I don’t think we need to go to school anyway but mom and dad insisted.” While she was waiting for her Charmander to make some sort of reply she looked lazily out the window and saw a Butterfree nearby a trash can, wait...was it crying? Eve left her seat and quickly got off the bus with her Charmander following her. She couldn’t just leave a Pokemon crying like that.

“ Char?” Ignis glanced up at his trainer and then at the Butterfree.

“ I bet some stupid kid abandoned it. This is why I hate humans…” Eve mumbled as she walked over to the Butterfree. “ Hello, I’m Eve.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah soon got of the boat and ran to Alola high I'm so excited for my first day of school! as he looked around he could see Pokemon and Trianers everywhere. Some he could recognize like a Vulpix or a Poliwhirl, but others were new to him. He then saw a trainer attempting to calm a crying Butterfree, he then went over and took out Webb as to not scare it. "What's wrong?" Elijah then looked at the trainer with a Charmander bit he thought he could talk to her later.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Butterfree..." The butterfree looked over at Eve. The Butterfree's wings and body slumped down, in a sad position. His eyes were watery, filled with tears. He backed a little bit away from Eve. The Butterfree was still hopeful that his trainer would come back, all though he was starting to lose hope. Even though the Butterfree really wanted to go back to it's trainer, it wouldn't be good for him. His former trainer abused him...

Dolan hopped into the school bus last second and sat down. He didn't care who he was next to he just sat down.
"A field trip?" He muttered under his breathe "This could be fun..." Dolan was excited but he didn't show it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The Butterfree turned around to notice Elijah. He looked somewhat like the Butterfree's former trainer, but the trainer had been so long, that Elijah and the trainer were about the same in the Butterfree's memory. He suddenly flew up and flew around Elijah. The Butterfree landed on Elijah's shoulder. "Butterfree! Butter, free, free!" The Butterfree yelled out, rubbing his face on Elijah's shoulder.

Last edited:
" Oh... do you know him Butterfree?" Eve asked while frowning at the boy. He better not of left this poor Pokemon all alone this entire time if he was indeed his trainer. She would be ready to battle him if she needed to. Ignis knew right away if someone got on Eve's bad side, there will be trouble. " Char..."