• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

"Awe!" Joy said, petting the little Mudkip, Rowlet petting it as well, getting jealous over Joys attention to it. "I love him! He's adorable! If I couldn't choose Rowlet, I would've chosen Mudkip!" Joy said, as she looked over at Rowlet and put it, before petting both Pokemon.

Zack woke up dazed saying " Who are you and where am I? " Neon looked at Jet and smiled " Cot, Cot! " (Hey you came from egg?, me too!)
Zack remembered and said " hey Neon you learned a new move great, also thanks Tommy "

"No problem, I just carry the status healers just in case anything goes, well, haywire." Tommy said. Jet looked between the three humans, and then returned to Neon. "Mudkiip!"(Nice to meet you!) Mudkip said, jumping around. Blaze just watched from the shadows. "Mrow."(Ah, babies.)

"Wow thats really useful when your going everywhere he smiled while he talked to Tommy Neon played with Jet while Tea and Midnight got stronger

Somewhere in woods a lonely dragon Pokemon was struggling to stay alive

"They really do!" Said Tommy. Greyson got into class (I've got Gmod perms) and so did the teacher. "Alola!" Said the woman. "I am Professer Burnet of the Pokemon Dimensional research lab!" Burnet said, waving. "Pokemon physics is simple. You see, today we won't be going over anything, but for the next month we will be producing egg move chains, so be prepared." Said Burnet. Tommy looked around and handed a packet of Poke'Beans to Greyson. During talk time, he went over to Zack. "Here! I got these for all my friends! Take em'!" He said, handing a bag of purple Poke'Beans. "Since Puppet Master's a ghost type, thought I would give this kind to you!" Said Tommy. Jet walked over to Neon again. "Mudkip!"(Heyo!) Said Jet in Poke'Speak. Blaze still lurked nearby. "Meow."(Maybe...) Blaze said to himself.

Zack took out PokeBeans to Puppet master she chewed on it for while and she liked it she smiled " Shup Shu! "(So Good!) Neon smiled when Jet came " Cot Cot! "(Hi Jet!!) She waved her leaf, Tea and Midnight stopped training and sat down on Zackś lap " Hmm egg move train i wonder what moves you got since you just learned Stun spore " he looked at Neon playing with the newborn Jet

(Thats it for today!)

Joy then payed attention to the teacher, as she and a couple more students walked into the room. Rowlet, however, was flopped on his back on Joy's desk, staring at the ceiling, and eating a large Pokebean.

"Hmm, I don't know. Yo Jet! Use Water Gun while running!" Said Tommy. Jet did what he was told, but while running the water surrounded him and he lifted off his feet. Before he reached the wall, he stopped. "Aqua Jet! Nice" said Tommy "Mudkip Mud!"(Neon I did it!) Said Jet in Pokespeak. "Mrowr rowr."(Your gonna need a lot more training to be strong.) Said Blaze from the shadows. "Mrow. Mrowr."(Come. We will train. You too Neon.) Said Blaze. "Mudkip!!"(Okay!!) said Mudkip.

Neon nodded and followed Blaze, she was excited to train and used her special moves like stun spore " Cot cot! "(I Can Wait!) Puppet master was bored so she followed Blaze and Jet

Zack just continued to pay attention to class

Blaze led the three into the forest. "Meow!"(We start here. Let's find some tough enemies!) Said Blaze. He led them deeper until they came across a Druddigon. "Druddi Druu!"(Oh look, NOOBS!!) Growled the Druddigon. "Meow."(Child's play.) Mocked Blaze. "Mudkip!"(I just hatched... I don't know about this...) Squaked Jet. "Druuuudigon!"(I'll pound your smart aleck faces into the dirt!) Screeched Druddigon. "Meow. Meow."(Wow. I'm so scared.) Said Blaze, rolling his eyes.

Back in class, Tommy watched them leave. "Oh great. Now Blaze is going to rub off on them. How fascinating." Said Tommy rolling his eyes. He turned to Joy. "Hey, mind sending Rowlet to, you know... Make sure they don't kill each other?" Asked Tommy.

" Shup shup "(Litten your going get hurt if you kepp going on) then all of sudden Neon came in front of them all and used Stun spore hoping that the Druddigon would be pass out she got scared that she would get hurt but confident " Cot Cot! "(Take That Big Meanie!)

((Can the Pokemon shake it off i want it how Zack met Larvitar))

The Druddigon shook it off. "Druddi Drudigon!"(I hate Spores.) He growled. "Meow."(Loser.) Smirked Blaze. Druddigon used Dragon Claw on them and Blaze dodged easily, shooting an ember. It hit Druddigon in the face and it screeched. "Meowy Meowy Meow Meow."(Who's the greatest now, punk?) Said Blaze sarcastically. Druddigon smacked Blaze into a tree and went for Neon with his Stomp. "Druuuudigon!"(I'll end you!!!) Blaze got up and started running. "Meow!!"(Neon I'll protect you!!) He said. Jet also ran to try and protect Neon.

Out of nowhere a Pokemon kicked the Druddigon in the face with his foot then it used rockslide on his head he sat on ground " Lar Lar "(Stupid Druddigon and stupid babies) he stood (why are you in middle in forest this is inhabited by Dragon types) he said in Pokespeech, he motioned the group to follow him " Larvi Lar "(Let's go i'll guide you to the School) he sighed

Blaze smiled. "Meow row."(Litsen kid. I fight dragon types every day. Just today I fought this Gabite and raided his nest after he got humiliatingly defeated.) Shrugged Blaze. Blaze tore off from the group. "Meow meow row meow."(I'll find my way back. I always do.) he said, running off. Jet saw Blaze and said; "Mudkip! Mudkipmud!"(Mentor! Wait for me!) he said, following Blaze.

Larvitar grabbed Blaze by the fur " Lar Lar "(No your coming with me here a very Dangerous dragon if you go to far in) He looked at Blaze with angry expression " unless you want get hurt come with me "He said in Pokespeech dragging him " Cot Cot "(Jet you should follow him) she said worried

Blaze rolled his eyes. "Alright, smarty. I've been in that area of the forest. Trust me. No dragon in there is dumb enough to mess with me. Unless they want to end up like their friends, they'll stay away." Said Blaze in Pokespeak. Jet piped in; "Yeah! On our way here he told us how he beat this super-powerful Gabite like it was nothing and then raided his base, just today!" Blaze made a confident smile. "I like your style." He said to Jet.

" DO YOU KNOW HOW STRONG MY DAD IS " Larvitar screamed, Neon backed off " Jet we don't want to make him mad neither do you Blaze" Neon protected Jet just in case cause she was the stronger than Jet

Blaze stepped back. "Okay, now I know my limits. I can NOT take on a Tyranitar, so I'm just gonna follow you." Said Blaze. You could see the fear in his eyes when he said; Tyranitar. Jet nodded and followed, whispering to Neon. "That was very brave of you back there, protecting us. Thanks." And kept walking.

" Yeah, My dad very strong and hurts any dragon that fails him or hurts me " he walked on while walking Neon said " No problem Jet i'm like your big sister " he laughed " here's the school " Larvitar said out of nowhere Puppet master came out nowhere and had basket of berries " SHUP SHUP "(THERE'S A BIG TYRANITAR,AND I THINK HE'S CHASING ME BECAUSE I STOLE HIS BERRIES) " WHAT DID YOU DO " Larvitar said him scared out of his life

Blaze just grabbed Neon and Jet. "I have responsibility for both of you, so RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" Yelled Blaze, running away like crazy. Jet just stayed there looking at Puppet Master. "You gotta learn that crime never pays. And now we're all gonna die." Said Mudkip, tearing up.

" How do you know so much and you was born a while ago " Puppet master said, Larvitar stood in front of the level 60 monster " Hey dad.. " " GET OUT OF MY WAY SON I'M GETTING THAT LITTLE TROUBLE MAKER " Tyranitar said with rage " Dad please! " but Tyranitar ignored him, Puppet master grabbed Neon out Blaze hands " Use Razor leaf now!! " Neon did what he was told hitting the Tyranitar " LITTLE BABY " Neon screamed Mudnight ran outside with Thunder " Whats going on " Midnight said then he saw the Tyranitar " I'M SORRY TYRANITAR FOR STEALING FOR BERRIES DON'T HURT ME AGAIN " Then the Tyranitar used body slam on Midnight " I'll deal with you first!! " Midnight was crushed

Blaze ran back to the trainers, looking frantic. "Oh jeez! Zack something's happened to the group! We gotta go!" Said Tommy.
Jet backed away from Tyranitar. "Please! I'm sure he didn't mean it!" He cried. He's eyes became red. "Okay. Force is not always the answer. How do I know this? It's common sense. Now stop attacking us. Puppet Master. Give. Back. The. Berries." Jet growled.

Ryranitar was about get up until he was forcved up by a blue glow under him Midnight changed under Tyranitar into a Lycanrock, " evoled FINALLY " Midnight said, then Midnight thought of something a move like Power up punch he powerd up his hand and punched the Tyranitar as hard as he could Tyranitar fell on the ground " YOU LITTLE TWERP " he roared, Larvitar jumped on Tyranitar "Dad iḿ tired of you being mean! " Larvitar then used Chip away until Tyranitar fainted " Wow that Larvitar is strong maybe i can catch it? " Zack walked up to Larvitar they looked at each other and nodded he threw the Pokeball at Larvitar and caught it, " I Got a Larvitar and his name is Blackheart and now i got Lycanrock! " he chuckled then the Tyranitar walked back to his nest with his berries fewer than he had because of Puppet master

"Whoa, what!" Said Tommy. "Well, that was quick. Seems as if Midnight's training really payed off." But then, he thought. "Wait, I can't tell if that's a Day or a Night Lycanrock. I haven't seen either. Maybe it became a Night due to the shade in this forest." Shrugged Tommy. Jet jumped onto Tommy, nuzzling him. "Mudkip!!" He said. "Awh, stop being so cute!" Said Tommy.

(I can't tell if we're out of class, or still in it so...)

Joy fell into a deep sleep in class, while Rowlet did the same. If the bell rang, she must've not heard it. If class was still going, she obviously didn't hear anything. Neither did Rowlet. He was just sleeping off the pain from his stomach after eating all those Pokebeans. Laura's back brace made it harder for her to sleep on the desk, but she could manage.

Tommy passed by Pokemon Physics on his way back to Pokemon Battling for their second session and saw Joy asleep on her desk. He ran up to her. "H-hey Joy! Next class is about to start soon. Get up." He said to her. Jet and Blaze were exchanging a few sentences. "Meow meow."(So, yeah. That's how you take down a Feraligatr when your at level one.) said Blaze. "Meow mow meow meow."(You just gotta hit it in the head with a frying pan. Worked for me.) Shrugged Blaze. "Mud, Mudkip!"(Wow! Thanks Blaze!) Said Jet, fascinated.

Blackheart walked beside Blaze " Doesn't work for my dad i tried "He said in Pokespeech, while that Midnight couldn bealive he was a Lycanrock(Night) he touched his hair in tip then he howled " Lycan Ly! "(Oh yes!) " Tea admired him looking at him from every angle she even rode on his back Thunder now realized that he now not the strongest " Oh dang "He said in Pokespeech

"Yeah. I know the power of Tyranitars. They would not be beat by a frying pan. For all I know, their only weaknesses are Bug, Fighting, Water, Grass, and um... Holy crap that's a lot of weaknesses." Said Blaze in Poke'Speak. "Still though, their super powerful." Said Jet.

Joy awoke from class, and saw that it was over, so she quickly walked out of the room, following Tommy, for he seemed to know where he was going. Joy followed Tommy down to Pokemon Battling class again, and then she asked him a question.

"Why are we here again?" was her question.

Rowlet was wondering the same question, as it floated in midair next to Joy, looking around the room.

"Well, we actually have two sessions of battle class, but this session isn't free battle." Tommy said. "Right you are, Tommy!" Said a voice. "Principal Kukui!" Sad Tommy. "Ah, Tommy and Joy. Good to see you both. Anyway, this battle class session is all abou Super Training!" Kukui said. "I assume you've already shown them?" He asked Tommy. "Yep!" Tommy said, blushing.

"Neat, then that means Rowlet will be prepared this time!" Joy said, as Rowlet seemed happy about that.

Rowlet then reached into Joy's bulging pocket, and pulled out a Pokebean, enjoying it as he ate. Joy pat her bulging pocket, and took a Pokebean from the bag inside herself. They were quite delicious. She chomped down on it, taking in the sour apple and leafy green flavor, before swallowing it.

After Greyson had got into class, Kukui decided to start. "Okay. Pick one of your Pokemon and find its best stat. That is what we wil, train it in." Said Kukui, pulling up the app on his computer. "Well, I choose Jet." Said Tommy, putting him on his shoulder. "Okay, so Jet has the egg move Aqua Jet, so I want to train it in... Physical Attack." Said Tommy.

"Rowlet is my pick. Since he has lots of physical attack, that's what i'll train him with as well." Joy said, as Rowlet happily flew around happily.

"I'm ready this time!" Rowlet said in Pokemon speak, doing a flying backflip, pumping a talon afterwards.

"Okay." Kukui said, pressing the 'insert' button. Jet and Rowlet got laser end into the machine. "Wait! Can I plug in an extra microphone for Blaze? I want him to help with Jet's training." Said Tommy, pulling out his microphone. "Sure, if they're helping one another, I'm fine." Said Kukui, taking it and plugging it in. Blaze went up to it and talked to the freaked-out Jet. "Okay Jet. Stay calm. Your going to fight a Balloon now. Make sure only to use the moves Aqua Jet and Tackle, got it?" Said Blaze to Jet. "O-okay." Said Jet, calming down.

Shane had dozed off in class, While dart was trying to woke him up. Shane finally woke up due to his Froakie hitting him with the movie water pulse. "Ughhh...... what time is it" Shane said checking the clock on the wall. "Crap Its time for next class" He said. Shane left the class and walked around the classrooms looking for his next class. After searching for a while he saw Joy and Tommy. Shane walked in with his Froakie and Noibat b his side. "Hey guys! what's going on?"

"We're doing super training!" Said Tommy. "Yeah, pick one of your Pokemon and find its best stat." Said Kukui. "I'll explain the rest later." Said Kukui. Jet waited on the screen, nervous to start.

Sorry i was gone for very long time i was in camp)

After coming inside the battle class with his Pokemon he decieded to lay to rest " Hey Blackheart hy don you super train?, Blackheart nodded and got up and walked with the others and waited for him to be entered into the Super training

The regimen started. A giant Aerodactyl balloon appeared. "Use Aqua Jet, Jet!" Yelled Tommy. Jet shook off his fear and ran into it. The super effective attack left Aerodactyl vulnerable. "Quick! Somebody! Hit him!" Yelled Tommy. Jet avoided an air cutter sent by the balloon.

"Leafage!" Joy shouted, as Rowlet dashed at the balloon, and threw multiple vines and leaves at it, making it bounce back and forth.

Then Rowlet waited for someone else's command.

The Aerodactyl fell back. Then, it unleashed a flurry of air cutters at the group. Jet dodged, but was eventually hit. Jet growled and Tommy knew what to do. "Zack! Have Blackheart use a move! I have an idea!" Yelled Tommy. However, he worried if the others would be able to avoid the cutters.