• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

Sam chuckled. He knew it was going to take a while for Leafeon to cool down from all that energy. "You did amazing, Leafeon, get a good recharge." said Sam. Sam then heard a clanking noise. Sam knew clanking noises weren't good at this point, so he rushed over to where he heard the sound. It was in an alley, and it turns out, it was just the lid of a trash can falling. Sam sighed with relief that it wasn't another adventure. He then realized some weight came off of him. Sam was confused. He looked down, and realized his hall of fame belt was gone. "Oh no! My belt! All my Pokemon were on there!" Sam panicked. He turned around but the man in black already ran away. Leafeon wasn't there. Nobody was. Sam sighed and walked back, knowing he couldn't get them back.

Eevee was drowsily plopped onto Lucy's shoulder. "What happeded, Sam? You look kinda... off." Lucy asked when Sam came back from the alley.

Sam sniffled. "All my Pokemon were taken..." said Sam. He looked down, but Leafeon wasn't there. "Even Leafeon..." he said. "I'll go to the professor's lab, and see if he can make an exception for 12-year-olds..." He sniffled again, walking away.

Lucy followed Sam. "Is there no chance of getting them back?" She asked. "We could see if Officer Jenny can track the theif... or hire a detective..."

"We could, but he got away so quickly and swiftly..but let's go see if she can do anything about it..."

On their way there, before they left the place, Sam heard a whimper. "Hmm?" He asked. He took a step back into the last alley. He could barely see it, but there was a four-legged creature crying. Sam stepped into the darkness, knowing this wouldn't end well. The whimper got louder and louder, until he saw a Vulpix licking its paw. Sam gasped, and ran over there. The Vulpix backed away. "Woah, woah, that's ok. I'm not a Water-Type." He snickered. Vulpix also found the joke funny. "What happened to you?" he asked. He looked at Vulpix's paw. "Woah. That looks bad. Don't worry, though. Lucy and I'll get you to the Pokemon Center in no time." he said. He tried to pick up Vulpix, but Vulpix was startled and backed away. "Vulpix, you know this is your only option." Said Sam. Vulpix released the guarded pose and let Sam pick her up. He ran back to Lucy. "Can we make a quick stop at the Pokemon Center? There's an injured Vulpix here." he asked.

Sam ran into the Pokemon Center and gave Nurse Joy Vulpix. "I think something's wrong with her paw!" He said. He gave Vulpix to Nurse Joy, and then sat down at a chair. But there was one thing that was boggling around in his mind. Why the heck would anyone want his Pokemon? Sure, it's a Hall Of Fame team, but still, why?

Lucy gave Nurse Joy her three Pokémon and sat down next to Sam. "I've heard of an evil organization that steals Pokémon. Do you think it could have been them? I think it was called Team... Spaceship*, or something."

*Team Rocket

"You bring up a good point, but, I don't know why that organization would want my Pokemon. It's not like they're being loaded with Zubat and Koffing or anything*. And why would such a company try to steal other people's Pokemon?" He asked. "I just don't get it." Then, he heard the Pokemon Center jingle. He walked up to the counter with Vulpix looking fresh as ever. She also had Lucy's three Pokeballs. "Vul!" said Vulpix, smiling. She jumped to Sam's head. "Okay, your welcome, now go scurry home." he said. He tried to lift Vulpix off his head, but Vulpix jumped to his shoulder. Sam tried to take Vulpix off his shoulder. but then Vulpix jumped into Sam's pocket and carried a Pokeball with its head. "You wanna join my team?" asked Sam. "Vul!" said Vulpix, launching to Pokeball to the ground. Vulpix also jumped to the ground and pressed the button on the Pokeball, and got sucked in.
*wiggle* *wiggle* *wiggle* *ding*
"Yes! I caught a Vulpix!" Yelled Sam, raising his Pokeball. "Okay, come on out, Vulpix!" Sam tossed th Pokeball, and Vulpix came out. "Vul!" said Vulpix, jumping to Sam's shoulder again. "Now, where were we...oh yeah! Where's Officer Jenny?" Sam asked.

*Irony.

Lucy collected her Eevee and her other two Pokémon. Eevee stared at Vulpix.
"Probably at the police station!" Lucy said and led the way there. Eevee followed.

Sam followed close behind.

When they got there, Sam put his hands behind his back. "Officer, I need your help. There's this guy who stole all of my Pokemon. Can you help?" asked Sam.

I'm just gonna play as Officer Jenny, temporarily. It's not like anyone else is going to.))

"What? When did this happen?" Officer Jenny asked. Her Growlithe walked up to stand at her side.

(That's fine)

"Just a couple minutes ago. A man dressed in black stole my Pokeball belt. That belt was everything's I had...can you help? I can lead you to the last place I saw him." He asked. Vulpix started biting Sam's hair. He didn't feel it of course. Then, Vulpix tilted her head at Eevee and wagged her tail once.

(Random joke because I didn't put one in here: Hey, why do I main Shulk in Super Smash Bros.? I dunno, I'm just really feeling it)

Last edited:
Eevee smiled at Vulpix and wagged his tail too.

"Of course! We'll go right now!" Officer Jenny and Growlithe ran out of the Police Station. "Lead the way!"

Sam led the way towards where he went. 'So, I heard this weird clanking noise, so I went into an alley to find out what it was, but then when I turned around to go back out, the belt with my Pokemon on it was taken away. The guy dressed in black went...that way." he said, pointing to around the corner. "Then I lost him." he summed up.

Officer Jenny's Growlithe walked forward and sniffed around in the alley and then in the area Sam pointed to until he caught the scent of the criminal. He started following the scent. Officer Jenny followed. "Growlithe's got the scent of the criminal! Just follow him!"

"Alright, will do!" Said Sam as he followed Growlithe into a stone structure. "There's no way they could be in there, it's way too small." Said Sam. But he went inside and he found an elevator that was hidden. "Aha!" Said Sam.

Growlithe pointed with his nose to one of the buttons on the elevator button panel,* and Officer Jenny pressed it.

Eevee shivered. He didn't like enclosed spaces.

*or whatever it's called

(It's called a dashboard)

Once the elevator reached the bottom. "You guys go do whatever you need to do, I'll go look for my Pokémon." Said Sam. He ran into a room that said "Collection Room" he knew his Pokémon would be in there, but once he opened the door, he was greeted by three team rocket members, one with a bag. The one with the bag put it over his head, and took him to the boss's room for his team.

Nate was finally done with the Unova League Battles, he decided to have a little vacation at (the region you guys are in). After his plane ride he got to (What ever city you guys are in) and he noticed in a near by building a group of thiefs stealing the pokemons from the local PokeCenter "sigh just like team Plazma, GO HYDREIGON" he said and sent out his trusty Hydreigon, Hydreigon immediately attack thier loading truck with Dragon Rush. Nate contacted Officer Jenny after the group of thiefs ran away. She explainded "Those people were Team Rocket, an evil organization in our Region, it was nice to have your help Unova Champion Nate, earlier two kids just asked for my cousin's help. it appears that Team Rocket stole thier Pokemons, could you help them in the near by city", Nate laughed abd said "Ha . . . This is great its like taking down Team Plasma all over again dont worry Officer Jenny, Ill go help those kids and Officer Jenny . . . You know you guys should change your names, but back to the point yeah I'll go help them" Nate got on Hydreigon and flew to the nearby city as quick as he could
(tell me what region we're in because Lucy said that we're in the Alola Region but theres Team Rocket and Fire Vulpix doesnt seem make much sense to me)

Last edited:
(We're in the Alola region Officer Jenny is in the Alola Region and both evil teamsdisbanded so Team Rocket took over, and the Fire Vulpix is from Kanto but got abandoned by its trainer)
Sam ran up to the boy who just shot down the truck. "Aw, come on, man! I was just about to follow that thing!" he said. "Oh, whatever." he followed him as he boarded his Hydreigon.

(Not sure if your following me or riding my Hydreigon with me but im chosing the optuon where you fly with me)
"Hey I didnt quite get your name, Im Nate the Unova League Champion, I decided to have a little vacation here but then I encountered these Spaceship Rocket Hooligans but yeah, if you wanna help prepare your pokemons" said Nate, he flew to the next city as quick as the wind "All right friend we're here" said Nate as he noticed the 3 thiefs going to a building in a dark alleyway "Shss, go Serperrior" said Nate sending out Serperrior, his Serperrior moved silently into the building and guided Nate to a safe way to get in "Ok now when I say Run you quickly head to that door they just went in and remember DONT run straight in just sneak in and ill tell you what to do next . . . . 3 . . . . . . 2 . . . . . . 1 . . . . . RUN !!!" said Nate

"Ah, never mind this." Sam sprinted at top speed towards any room he could until he found the one he was looking for. When he did, there was a rocket member with a bag and put it over his head.

When Sam woke up, there was a light in his face. He squinted. "How does your Leafeon know Frenzy Plant?!" Said a shadow behind the light. "I don't know! He just did it!" Said Sam. "Tell us or it's Leafeon!" Yelled the figure. Sam tried to get up, but he was tied to a rope. "You wouldn't!" Yelled Sam. "We would!" Another light turned on, with Leafeon chained to a wood plank. "Leafeon!" Yelled Sam. "We can tighten those chains anytime, you know." Said the shadow. "I'm telling you! I seriously don't know!" Sam yelled. "Now please don't kill Leafeon!" Sam yelled. "On one condition...it's your life instead." Said the shadow. "If Leafeon can stay alive, I'll do it." Said Sam. The shadow grinned. "Perfect." The shadow pulled a lever, then Sam got electrocuted. He kept getting electrocuted until he fell off the chair." The shadow untied the ropes. He then freed Leafeon, who then ran over to him and sat down, with tears in his eyes. He ran out of the room to inform anyone else. He found a boy who seemed to be infiltrating the base, and looked at him with the cutest face he could make.

Nate was finally done with the Unova League Battles, he decided to have a little vacation at (the region you guys are in). After his plane ride he got to (What ever city you guys are in) and he noticed in a near by building a group of thiefs stealing the pokemons from the local PokeCenter "sigh just like team Plazma, GO HYDREIGON" he said and sent out his trusty Hydreigon, Hydreigon immediately attack thier loading truck with Dragon Rush. Nate contacted Officer Jenny after the group of thiefs ran away. She explainded "Those people were Team Rocket, an evil organization in our Region, it was nice to have your help Unova Champion Nate, earlier two kids just asked for my cousin's help. it appears that Team Rocket stole thier Pokemons, could you help them in the near by city", Nate laughed abd said "Ha . . . This is great its like taking down Team Plasma all over again dont worry Officer Jenny, Ill go help those kids and Officer Jenny . . . You know you guys should change your names, but back to the point yeah I'll go help them" Nate got on Hydreigon and flew to the nearby city as quick as he could
(tell me what region we're in because Lucy said that we're in the Alola Region but theres Team Rocket and Fire Vulpix doesnt seem make much sense to me)
I already told you this is in the Alola reigon. Weren't you listening?))

Also, my name is Peridot outside of the rp.))

Also, I'm just gonna pretend I boarded the Hydreigon with you guys))

Lucy wandered around until she found Leafeon. "Leafeon!" She looked around. "Where's Sam?"

Leafeon looked down with his ears down. He walked over to the room with the electric chair. He walked over to him and started laying down, as if he wanted to die too. He gave Lucy a look that said: He did it for me.

(wait don't ban me I come back alive later on XD)

Nate entered the room after hearing electric sparks from it, He saw Sam lying down on the floor and shadow figure walking in the distance "HEY, What did you do to this kid HUH" Nate yelled at the Shadow Figure, the figure didnt reply but kept on walking away until it vanished into the distance "Wha . . . It Vanished ??" Nate thought, he looked at Sam lying on the floor and sees his Leafeon and Lucy comming into the room. "It's my fault . . . I shouldnt have just taken care of this myself . . . ", he looked at Lucy and Leafeon "Are you his friend ?? Who ever you are give me a hand and take him to the hospital" said Nate, he then sent out his Shiny Conkeldurr and it broke through the walls to make a path for Nate. "Let's take him to the hospital now . . ."

Good!))

Lucy kneeled next to Sam's dead body. She grabbed Sam's shoulders and shook him vigorously. "Don't die. You can't die. Please, don't die!" She looked up at Nate and nooded. She picked up Sam and carried him out through the path Conkeldurr made. Eevee walked along behind her.

After Lucy and Nate got Sam to the hospital, they waited in the Waiting Room "Its going to be ok, Sam will be fine, dont you worry . . . It was my fault that he got hurt, I shouldnt have just leave him alone and take care of them myself, but I decided to let him come . . . Im sorry . . . . . I didnt quite get your name, Im Nate the Unova League Champion" said Nate, Serperrior caught up to Nate after scouting the building "Serperrior . . .What is it girl ??" Nate asked. Serperrior handed over Nate a peace of paper "Hey, check this out . . . 'Plans : Steal all pokemon from the local pokemon center, give them to master, and prepare to summon Black Star' . . . Black Star ?? WAIT . . . I've heard of the Alolan Region having the rare legendary pokemon Necrozma . . . It is known to be the Black Star of Alola, do you think this is thier plan ?? Capturing Necrozma ??" asked Nate

Lucy rocked back and forth in her chair nervously. "Yeah, I guess so." She said in reply to Nate's question. She stared at the wall clock, only half-listening.

"Uh, Lucy and Nate? The doctor's ready for your patient." Said the Nurse at the desk. Leafeon was now depressed, maybe Sam wasn't going to come back, maybe the electric chair used a powerful electric-type like Zapdos, maybe Sam did actually die.

"Stay here, Lucy" said Nate, he then carried Sam into the doctor's room "Feel better soon Sam, I'll see you later . . ." said Nate, after comming back to the waiting room with Lucy he noticed that the shadow figure earlier was outside the window "I got to go do something i'll be right back . . ." said Nate. He went outside to find the mysterious figure "Show yourself coward . . " said Nate, the shadow figure appeared infront of him "I can see your not a normal being, . . . What are you ?" Nate asked, The Figure slowly replied "Your Worst Nightmare . . ." When it finished 3 Gengars and a Mysterious Pokemon wearing a Ragged Pikachu Doll "What !! He can summon Pokemons ?? Ugh, I'll figure this out later, Come on out Gigalith and Volcarona !!!" He said sending out his pokemon. Gigalith and Volcarona held off the ghost pokemons while Nate could chase after the figure. When he got to an end of an alleyway chasing the figure, it vanished again He returned to the hospital a few moments later with his pokemons

The doctors were able to remove all of the static from Sam's body, and had the ability to bring him back to life, but he lost all nerve in his right leg, so they had to put a cast around that first. Then they did some stuff on Sam's body and he woke up. "Oooh my god oh my god. What happened! Oh my god, the electricity in my body is gone, thank you so much, but I have to find my friends." Sam ran out of the room, only to realize he couldn't feel his right leg, which had a cast around it. Sam went back to the room, hopping on one foot, to grab his arm helpers*, then made his way back to the waiting room. "H-hey guys." He said, nervously.

*whatever they're called

"Sam !!" Nate supprisingly said "You're alive !! But your leg . . . Im sorry Sam it was my fault that you got in this situation" said Nate, he took out the piece of paper Serperrior gave him earlier and the smoke ball he retrieved "This was thier plan . . . They tried to stole strong pokemons to catch the Black Star which was related to Necrozma I've chased after the figure and retrieved this smoke ball of the Silph.Co, but it doesnt mean he is human he has some sort of ability to summon Ghosts Im not sure where this is going but . . . Your buddy Leafeon here seems to have something that they want . . ." Nate asked

(crutches. Crutches is what they're called.)

"It's fine. I'm sure it'll recover soon. But I do know what thry want from me, and that's Leafeon's chemicals. My Leafeon just learned Frenzy Plant like yesterday, and when they stole my belt, they wanted my Leafeon, and my other Pokemon too. If all of them are capable of destroying a chaotic ghost that has the power to possess people, they need to get their hands on it. But I can't run now...." he sighed. Leafeon ran over to him and looked at his brace. He licked it sadly. "It's ok, Leafeon. It'll recover soon." Said Sam.

"Well you can borrow Conkeldurr and Volcarona to help you scale buildings and fly through the city, I'm trusting you on this dont lose them ok . . ." Nate said, He sent out Conkeldurr and Volcarona "Alright guyd remember our training ?? This isnt like the league battles its just like deafeating team Plazma, becareful . . ." Nate told his two pokemons "Also take this with you Sam" Nate said handing over a Walkie Talkie "This way I can know what you are doing and I can help you if you're stuck" he said

"Okay, thanks." he said. "I'll try not to lose them." he said. He took the walkie talkie. "Okay, let's count how many times something interesting happened." he said. "Possessed by Chaos Gengar, defeated Chaos Gengar, lost my Pokemon, got a new Pokemon, and got shocked by an electric chair...powered by Zapdos." he said. "I know that's a lot in a few days, but still...wow." he said.

Sorry it took so long to reply. You guys were roleplaying while I was asleep!))

Lucy practically jumped out of her chair. "You're alive! Don't forget to add 'ressurected' to your list of accomplishments!" She smiled. Eevee smiled too.

"Heh, yeah. Will do." said Sam. Vulpix jumped off his head, and sat down facing him. She had a sad look on her face with her ears down. "What's wrong?" asked Sam, kneeling down. Vulpix's eyes looked up. "Ooh, because I have my Pokemon back, I can't keep you anymore..." said Sam. Vulpix nodded and her eyes came back down. "Well, that's okay. It doesn't matter if I have a weak Pokemon on my team. Most of them are too big to cuddle with anyway." said Sam, smiling. "Vul! Vulpix!" yelled Vulpix. Vulpix climbed up his body to his shoulder and started licking his face. "Vul! Vul! Vul!" said Vulpix. "Okay, okay! I get it! I love you too!" said Sam, laughing. He cleared his throat. "So, what do we do next?" asked Sam. Vulpix jumped off Sam's shoulder and jumped up and down, requesting to play with Eevee.

"Now we will go back to their base and look for more clues, I need to contact Professor Juniper for a phew hours, you and Lucy will go, with Conkeldurr and Volcarona's help you wont get in trouble" said Nate walking to the PokeCenter . . . . "Professor . . . It looks like we need some major help in Alola, Kanto's Organization has taken over after Team Skull and The Aether Foundation fell, I've met two trainers that can help but they'll need some help . . . Professor can you send me my Darmanitan and my Clawitzer I caught in Kalos . . ." said Nate on the communicator(Since Im the only one contacting Prof Juniper, I'll be the one controlling her) "Are you going to give it to those kids ?? Well . . . Ok but dont come crying to me if they lost Darmanitan and Clawitzer Mr.Champs . . I'm just kidding Nate your my favorite Trainer, I'll send over Damanitan and Clawitzer right away" said Proffesor Juniper . . . . . . . Nate went back to the Hospital and told Lucy "Sam seems to be a strong trainer with his Leafeon, but you were just out of school . . . lets head to the trade machine I'll give you one of my two pokemons . . which is your choice Darmanitan the Fire Ape or Clawitzer the Giant Claw Lobster"

"I'm not trading any of my Pokémon! I'd prefer to earn my Pokémon than just get them through trade." Lucy said. "I'll just go find some nice ones to catch outside, or train my Pokémon until they evolve!" She shrugged.
Eevee bounced up and down also, accepting Vulpix's invitation to play.