• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

Sam walked out of the base with his newfound goggles. He located the files with his newfound goggles and punched Dusk right in the face. He extracted the files and walked back to the base.

The dog proceded to walk up to Dusk and explode.
((Please don't double-post! I don't want this rp to get shut down, and I've given the mods enough trouble as it is...))

Lucy stared into the dark space Sam went into. He's been in there a while. Is he okay? She thought. Nah. Sam's been through worse, I'm sure. She dismissed that thought, then proceeded to lay on her back on the grass and look at the clouds.

Kibbles looked outside as he was snagging the data files. "Crap, kids.." He sent out his Slowbro. "Use Yawn on the Kid outside, I don't want her getting in my way.." ((Also sorry for double posting, a fault on my part))

Dusk hopped away, taking his stolen files. "You looking for these?" He asked, holding out the drive. "These are the only files left. I deleted the rest of them." He said, hopping away into the forest where he found Lucy. "Hey." He said.

She's not in the forest.))

Lucy looked up at a cloud. "That cloud looks like an Eevee..." she absent-mindedly thought out loud. Eevee glanced up at the cloud and nodded. "Eevee!(Yes, it does!)"

Sam inserted the chip into a slot in his goggles. He located everyone else who invaded the base. He pulled some electronic cuffs out of his pockets, and threw them like they were saw blades. The cuffs wrapped around Dusk, then around Lucy. Then he pressed a button on his goggles that shot a laser at them. They were teleported to a cell in the base, even with the generator off.

There was a tiny bit in him that was still himself, and he managed to control his arms a bit, but that was it.

Kibbles looked outside and saw Sam. "A Rocket Admin?" He sent out his Dragonair and jumped out the window. "Hey you!
What is your business here? Are you lookin' for a fight?"

"Urgh." Said Dusk. He still had his information, and he had already sent it to the international police, so he was home free. "Well, there's no use trapping me. The international police already have the information!" He yelled to the Gaurd outside.

Sam remained speechless as he was constricted. The Wrap covered his face, and it managed to shatter his goggles. "Ow!" Yelled Sam. He was able to struggle free from the Wrap. He ran inside as well.

Lucy gasped. "HEY! Get me out of here!" She shouted.
Eevee growled and ran after Sam. He ran in tight circles around Sam's feet, trying to trip him.

"Owowow! I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it! It was the goggles!" He said, falling onto the floor. "What the heck? Why am I wearing a Team Rocket shirt?" He got out his magnet and it attracted the keys. He ran to Dusk and Lucy's cage. He pulled the keys out of the magnet. "I'm sorry, guys. Giovanni has hypno goggles." He said, letting them both out. "Now, to add shutting down a Team Rocket Base and becoming a Team Rocket Admin to my list of interesting things I've done in one month." He said.

Kibbles pointed a taser at Sam. " Alright, I want an explanation right now! " Dragonair slithered around the floor, as if it were looking for prey.

Dusk sent out Duskull. "I don't think that will be nessecary. Tell us why you want us." Said Dusk, having Duskull ready night shade. "Litsen, if you want me to give back the stolen info, I won't, and I have already sent it to the police, so, there's no point in chasing me." Growled Dusk. Duskull's eye glowed purple with night shade energy.

"I broke into the tram rocket base to steal some files for the police, and found these guys." He said, pointing to Sam and Lucy. "Who also want to stop them rocket. I successfully still,e the files and gave them to the police, and I was resting outside after running for my life." Said Dusk, taking out a bag of trail mix.

"Alright." Said Dusk. "There's one just north of here. It's around the old abandoned mines." Said Dusk. He retuned Duskull. "I don't want to remember that place..." He said, shivering.

Dusk popped out from behind a table. "I'm not weird!" He said. Duskull floated above the group. Dusk sighed. Duskull started to make copies of itself and the copies started to circle around them. "Duskull, please." He said.

"Gah!" Kibbles jumped in surprise. "Do not scare me like that." "Anyway, I want to explain who I am." Kibbles stated. "My name is Kibbles, and I work for a crime stopping corporation called The Legendary Guard."

"Woah, so you're almost like a superhero! That's awesome!" said Riley with obvious admiration in her eyes. Cinnabar shared a bit of the same admiring look as his trainer.

"Nice." Said Dusk, giving the first smile that you ever seen him give. He quickly switched to a frown and said; "Well, I was just hired by the police. Nothing special." Said Dusk.

"I don't work for them, because they aren't the most reliable" Kibbles said. "I mean they have to wait for a 12 year old to come tell them that there is trouble, and even then all they do is send an old man!"

"My name is Kibbles, I am 16 by the way." Kibbles replied. "Would you mind if I traveled with you all for a bit? My boss says I have to explore this region for evidence of Team Rockets' crimes."

"Oh shoot, I haven't even asked them if I could journey with them. They seemed nice, but I just kinda barged in on this whole thing by accident!" Riley said, flustered. Cinnabar facepalmed.