• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

Oh no! What can counter Sweet Scent? Sam flipped through his notepad but couldn't find anything Sweet Scent. I'm gonna give this one to Gabe. But then he realized he still had four more Pokemon. And then he realized that Teddiursa was a normal-type, and no party members could counter that. Wait...what am I doing? Why am I so worried about countering? I just have to believe in my Pokemon. He came well prepared.
Flare Blitz is a move that can be used only when you have good health.
Sam stopped. He didn't think an Iron Bal to the face was good health. He continued to flip through.
Fire Fang is a good move to be used for quick and easy damage.
Then it's settled. "Pyroar, use Fire Fang!" Sam yelled.

" Sandshrew where are you going?" sandshrew started walking into town so Lime followed and they ended up at a malisada shop and salandit popped right out of its ball and walked right in and a trainer said " I will buy you a malisada if you defeat me in battle" Lime accepted

Sam noticed that Max, Parker, and even Lucy were all gone. There were just some other trainers running around, but that was it. "Uh, how about we call off the battle for now?" said Sam. He returned Pyroar to his Pokeball and started running towards where he saw Max and Parker last.

((OOC- I'm just going to ignore Mary Sue-ing. Also, I'm back from my trip.))

After everybody had gone into town, Lucy ran in and looked around for a place to eat lunch. She found a place and settled down to eat tacos with Eevee.
"Wow, Eevee. You sure do like tacos." Lucy sad to Eevee, who was licking his whiskers clean after eating half of one.

"Aw, shoot." Sam said, realizing they were lost in the forest. "What do we do now?" he asked himself. He looked down at his Leafeon for an answer. Its eyelids dropped. Sam looked confused. Then he turned around, peeled some leaves, and there was the town he was before. "Yeah..." Sam said, embarrassingly. "I know! I'll make it up to you! We can go for...tacos!" said Sam. Leafeon's eyelids were wide open again. Leafeon was now jumping for joy, left and right, as it delightfully ran out of the forest with Sam and to the taco stand. There, he ordered two big tacos, smothered with cheese, meat, and sour cream. Sam carefully carried both, one by one, to the table. Sam didn't realize he was sitting right next to a girl. Sam took one big bite out of his taco, and didn't want to say anything, but his tongue was rogue today. "I-I see your Eevee loves tacos," he said. Leafeon was scarfing its taco. Sam took more bites out of his taco, hoping the girl didn't hear him.

Lucy looked up. "Yeah, he does. I don't even know why." Then Lucy saw Leafeon. "It looks like your Leafeon does too!" Eevee had now eaten his entire taco and was trying to get to Lucy's. Lucy ate her taco quickly so she could eat it before Eevee got to it.

"Yeah." Sam chuckled. Leafeon was now licking the plate clean. Then, when he was done, Leafeon whined and pawed on Sam's shoulder, asking for more tacos. "I'll get you more when I'm done," he told him. Leafeon nodded and stared at Sam's taco. Watching bite after bite, licking its lips, ready to grab it right out of his hands and eat it for himself. "My Leafeon loved them ever since we came to Gumshoos Taco Stamd in the first place. And now they're all over the place, so it's a win for both of us." Sam was licking his fingers now.

"I think Gumshoos Taco Stand makes the best tacos ever!" Lucy said. "I wonder what their secret is ti making them so good..."
Eevee jumped off the table and walked over to Leafeon. Eevee stared up at him. "Eee," Eevee said.

Swablu was now flying away hungrily after defeating the trainer in battle. " Swablu! Wait for the others" Lime said chasing swablu through the town. " wow swablu, you really know where to go when you want something." Swablu took him to the taco stand and flew into it bothering the employees until it got a free taco. "Swablu, why would you do that?!" It was now perched next to the leafeon on the table eating its taco.

(Wow. So many people at the same table.)

The sudden appearance of the Swablu surprised Eevee so much, he toppled over. He got back up again and sat by Leafeon, eyeing the Swablu's taco hungrily.
"I really shouldn't be surprised that another Pokémon loves tacos as much as Eevee does. But I am," Lucy commented.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting!)

Leafeon looked up at Eevee and wagged its tail. "They do make good tacos. You know, when Leafeon and I were little, we wanted to taste from every taco stand in the world. We eventually gave up on that dream, and now eating tacos is just a thing we do whenever we're hungry. Leafeon still likes tacos though," Sam looked over at Leafeon. Sam's Dusk Ball with Gengar in it vibrated. It sounded like it just got back from pranking every other Pokemon on his team. Sam rolled his eyes. Then Gengar came right out of the Pokeball. Gengar looked around mischievously. He was going to start licking Sam's taco, but then he realized Sam was having a conversation with a girl. Gengar rubbed his hands together. And the bad part was, Sam didn't notice he was out of his Pokeball.

Lucy smiled. "My mom was the only one in my family that didn't like tacos... my dad, Eevee and I hated her for it."
Eevee watched Sam's Gengar pop out of it's Pokéball and rub his hands together. Eevee smiled evilly. He walked up to Gengar and prodded his arm.

(I'm not at the table just to let you know)
Now swablu was flying high in the air out of sight of Lime. "Swablu! Swablu?!" Lime searched around the taco stand and couldn't find her. "Swablu?!" He yelled once more before asking the two at the table if they knew where she was

Gengar flicked his arm, as if saying Go away, I'm too cool for you. he did so as he pulled down his sunglasses and raised his eyebrows. He pulled them back up again and closed his eyes. "A wise man once told me, 'if someone in life dislikes tacos, that someone dislikes life.' So, that would mean, your mom doesn't like life." Gengar's rubbing his hands together caused a harmless dark pulse to come out of them, causing some mist, which made Sam cough. He didn't need to turn around to see who it was, he knew. "Gengar!" He swiped his Dusk Ball off his belt, which caused Gengar to be sucked back in. As he leaned forward to the Dusk Ball to grab it and put in on his belt, he said, "Sorry. My Gengar does that all the time."

Lucy just shrugged. "I get the feeling most Gengars are like that. So who told you " Lucy asked. Eevee's fur bristled at Gengar. While Sam was bent over, Eevee jumped on the table and started licking Sam's plate. "Eevee, stop that!"

"Aw, that's okay. I technically finished my taco feast anyway." Sam said while putting his Dusk Ball back on his belt. "And who told me? Oh, that was just my friend joking around," Sam chuckled. He soon realized that was probably offensive to her mom. "Uh, sorry." he apologized. "You know, your Eevee kind of reminds me of Leafeon before we found that Moss Stone" Sam started, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, he was hungry! He never skipped a meal, he never left anything on his plate, he would secretly nibble on berries in my pockets! If I ever told it no food, it would just use Razor Leaf on me! Yeah, Leafeon was no joke when it came to food."Sam said. Leafeon was now drowsy, so it crawled onto Sam's lap. "Watch this, ready? LeafeON..." then Leafeon plopped down and was out very quickly. "LeafeOFF." Sam chuckled. "But enough about Leafeon. What does your Eevee like to do? Have you given any thoughts on evolving it?" Sam asked.

Lucy pet Eevee on the head as it sat in her lap. "Eevee loves to eat, but not as much as your Leafeon. Eevee just makes sure no food goes to waste. Sometimes he tries to get into trouble, and I have to stop him. We train a lot, so Eevee can reach his potential. I haven't really thought about evolving Eevee. I guess I just want him to evolve naturally, like other Pokémon."

"You train?" Asked Sam. he felt so tempted to start a battle, he didn't know what he was going to say next. Would he do this the fun way or the boring way? He thought for a minute. Am I about to start a battle with a girl I just met...? Of course I am! Sam stood up. "If you train, your Eevee will either grow stronger or form a bigger bond with you. That will cause it to evolve into three choices: Umbreon, Espeon, or Sylveon. You can evolve it using a Fire Stone into Flareon, Water Stone into Vaporeon, a Thunder Stone into Jolteon, an Ice Stone into Glaceon, or a Moss Stone into Leafeon, like me. But it won't get stronger just standing there. Care for a battle?"

Sam grinned and walked toward the nearest field and walked to the other side. "Awesome. I think I'll choose Samurott first. Haven't used him in a while" he grabbed his Poke Ball off his belt, and threw it almost to the other side of the field. "Raaaaaaa!" yelled Samurott as it came out of the Pokeball and onto the ground. "Hope you have a good strategy! This one's tanky!" He yelled to the other side.

Lucy ran up to her side of the field and threw out a Pokéball. An Emolga burst out. "Emolga, Thundershock!" Lucy told Emolga. Emolga shot a Thundershock at Samurott.

Sam facepalmed. "Why do I always have to let the opponent choose second?" he said to himself. I can use a defensive move, but that would waste my turn...nah. I'll just take the hit. What can a Thundershock do to a Samurott? When the Thundershock hit, Samurott was slid back a few yards. "Samurott, Head Smash!" yelled Sam. Samurott charged at Emolga with its horn at high speeds.

Lucy thought for a moment. I could try to dodge it with a Quick Attack... but Emolga does have the ability Static... I'll just take the hit so Emolga can use that. When the Head Smash hit, Emolga used it's Static to paralize Samurott.

Sandshrew,salandit, Swablu, and Lime just watched the battle between the two trainers. "This is going to be pretty interesting." He said.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.PNG
    IMG_0114.PNG
    175.6 KB · Views: 23
"Samurott!" Yelled Sam as he watched Samurott struggle to move. Sam didn't know what to do. There was a 50/50 chance of Samurott not being able to use a move, unless it's a projectile. But most of his moves were psychical! Head Smash did a lot of damage. He just needed to finish off Emolga. This better not have Volt Switch, that would be bad. Sam knew he had no chance of winning. She had the type advantage, the Static, she had it all. There was no hope for him winning this match, but he could at least try. Thunder Shock took out half of Samurott's health. One more and he was done for. He knew there was only one move that could even get him close to winning now. "Hydro Pump, go!" Yelled Sam.

Emolga got hit by the Hydro Pump. The Hydro Pump knocked it backwards. "Emolga... try Quick Attack!" When Emolga had recovered, it got up and used a Quick Attack.

Samurott ducked and used its helmet. The Quick Attack hit, but it hit the helmet. "Good thinking, Samurott! Use Razor Shell!" Sam couldn't believe it. He might actually win. Samurott's horn turned blue, and it charged at Emolga as it started to glow.

Sam put his hands on his head. This was a 1st. He had never won with the type disadvantage. "Great job, Samurott, you need some rest." He grabbed his Pokéball and put him back in. "Th-that's a pretty good Emolga you got there..." he said, still trying to figure out what happened. He wanted to celebrate in a way, but he didn't want to rub the victory in her face, either. So simply, he just asked, "Oh yeah, I haven't gotten your name yet..."

"I'm Sam" Sam replied. Sam felt his pocket vibrate. Sam picked it up. Leafeon sat down and licked its paw. "Oh, it's my friend" said Sam. He pressed the green button. "Yello? No...okay, I'll check that out...uh-huh...'kay bye!" Sam hung up. "My friend says there's this eerie cave nearby filled with weird Pokemon. There could be another adventure in there. Wanna come?" Sam asked while putting his phone back in his pocket.

(OOC: One liners dude ._.)
(OOC: Are we the only ones left here?)

"Sure. I love adventures and weird Pokémon, and caves!" Lucy smiled. She picked up Eevee and put him on her shoulder. "When are we going to go?"

(OOC- they probably just didn't get any alerts.)

Sam checked his watch. "Well, I don't have much to do. I don't see why we can just go now," Sam said. He started walking towards where his friend said the cave would be. He looked where the destination should be, and surely enough, it was there. "Huh. I don't recognize this cave. Doubt it was here before." he walked in and started exploring.

Lucy and Eevee followed Sam into the cave. While Lucy was examining a strange rock, Eevee ran off into the depths of the cave. Lucy facepalmed and sighed. "Eevee, why are you like this?" She asked.

Sam followed Eevee into a "room" with a large ore placed right in the center. "That looks suspicious. What if it gives me this cool gauntlet or something? Or maybe it's just a rare crystal..." not thinking twice, Sam placed his full hand onto the crystal. A dark aura surrounded his hand. "Yeah, that's bad." Sam tried to remove his hand from the crystal, but it was stuck. "I'm stuck!" He said. The dark aura crawled up his body. "WHO IS THE VESSEL?" said a raspy voice. "Vessel? I don't know what you're talkin' about man!" Sam cried. "SILENCE! I KNOW YOU ARE THE VESSEL. HE WHO TOUCHES THE RUBY OF CHAOS IS KNOWN TO BECOME THE GREATEST VILLAIN OF ALL TIME" Sam was trying to get his arm off it. The dark aura took over his body. "YOU ARE THE VESSEL. I AM THE MANIPULATOR" "AAAAH! GET OUT OF MY BODY, YOU FREAK!" He closed his eyes, only soon to be opened again with no pupil and pure blue. Not to mention the glowing. The dark aura disappeared. Leafeon was terrified. "Yesssss...this is a fine vessel...it does not have the capabilities that I thought it would have...but that can be repaired..." Sam started flying and the dark aura re-appeared. "Now...what's this? A witness? Well, witnesses of Chaos Darkrai cannot be let out into the wild..." Sam looked at Leafeon. "Use Razor Leaf" Sam said. Leafeon shook its head vigorously with tears of rage and sadness, as if saying, "You're not..." Sam closed his eyes and shook his head and closed his eyes. "That's too bad..."

Lime was following them in secret and saw that weird crystal emitting that dark aura "this could be bad, very bad." He said to himself. Instead of running which would have been the logical choice he chose to stay and scout out what was going to happen. " that boy could be in danger. So could that girl. I have to stay here to see and make sure nothing terrible happens."

"Tsk, tsk...that's seriously just too bad. I'll just have to create someone else to oppose you..." Sam sent out dark energy to create a Shadow Leafeon. "Now...use Razor Leaf." Shadow Leafeon raised dark leaves up from the ground, and started attacking it. Leafeon wasn't going to let its shadow counterpart win, however. And, Sam felt a presence. He felt someone else was there, infiltrating the cave like it was Mission: Impossible. "Well, well...what do we have here?" Sam used a Shadow Ball on the wall to uncover Lime. "A little boy trying to stop me? Hmmm...expect no mercy from me." Sam charged up a super huge Shadow Ball, but it needed time to reach its full form.

"Crap!! Sandshrew protect!" Sandshrew used protect to protect himself and Lime from that shadow ball. " sandshrew good job! Now! Rollout!" The sandshrew curled into a ball and started rolling at the leafeon at a very high speed.