• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

"Heh, thanks. Don't mind Cinnabar though, he can be a bit stubborn at times, but he is a good partner nonetheless." Riley said, nugding Cinnabar who just shrugged.

"Well it all started on an island located between Johto and Kanto, It never got an official name but it was decently popular." Kibbles explained. "I was only 13 at the time and I wanted to be a medical engineer." "But, an evil team called Team Midnight arose! I know how original. They wanted to use the energy from our island and make a doomsday weapon to start war on other regions." Kibbles went on about how he met up with a girl named Alex and two boys named Legend and Barry, and how they stopped their forces. It was a pretty long story filled with action, suspense, and thrills.. almost like a movie! "Well, now I am going to bed.." Kibbles stated. "I got more stories I can tell later.

Dusk yawned and ate his usual bag of trail mix. He got a bagel in the toaster and got out Strawberry Cream cheese and a spreading knife. He sat down at a table and took out a notebook. He started to draw in it.

Riley went out to where Dusk was sitting and got herself a bowl of cereal, and a bowl of Pokémon food for Cinnabar. She noticed that Dusk was drawing in some notebook. "What are you drawing?" She asked Dusk.

"Sup." Said Dusk, suddenly next to them. Duskull floated behind him. "I haven't seen Lucy or Sam since yesterday. I wonder where they are." He said. "Not that I care or anything." He quickly said after, turning away.

"I see you guys aren't late." Kibbles smirked. "Well I was looking around town and I found these.." He pulled up a pair of hypno-goggles. "They look like those goggles Sam was talking about."

"I guess I will have to dissect em or something.." Replied Kibbles as he was slowly taking them apart. "Well, I am going to the lab then to go get these checked out."

"Just don't touch anything!" Kibbles instructed. "This place hasn't been updated in years and the equipment could easily fall!" Kibbles took apart the goggles completely revealing it's circuit inside. "Those guys at Team Rocket have to be rocket scientists or something!" Kibbles concluded. "This is technology beyond my understanding.."

"Geez, it's beyond mine as well." Riley said. It all seemed very mysterious. "I wonder how they could've gotten their hands on all of this stuff in the first place. Did they make it? That's kinda awesome and scary at the same time." Riley said.

"Your right." Kibbles replied, "There is no way a bunch of Pokemon crooks could get create something like this." Kibbles thought hard. "There has to be a place were they got it.."

Sam stood there. "Ah, right, you guys do your thing. I'll be here..." Sam sighed. He went home and lied down on his bed. That's a lot of stuff for one day. Sam thought. Vulpix greeted him with a few licks to the face. Now everyone thinks of me as a hero or whatever. But...I don't wanna live like this anymore. There's gotta be somewhere Lucy and I could go and everyone would forget about who we are. He sighed and fell asleep. What a day...

Sam had no idea why, but he was running. He was running so fast, he was getting tired, so he stopped. Then he heard a force behind him. Darkness in insect form, devouring anything in its way, heading right towards him. "AAH!" Sam's eyes pretty much popped out of his head as he continued running. He ran outside his house, but there was more in front of him, so he ran to the side. All three lumps formed together to form one giant monster. He kept running, but he noticed he was getting smaller and smaller, as he slowed down. Eventually, he crouched and the darkness devoured him.

Sam woke up, but he wasn't in his room. Still? Ugh... He was stuck in nothing but black. "There's no way this is real." Sam pinched himself. It didn't hurt, but he didn't wake up. "Well crud. Now what?" Sam sat down.

"But where Did they get it? What's the point of this all?" Riley questioned. "This is all so strange. What could they be planning to do with this stuff? Geez, the thought irks me." Riley grimaced at the different gadgets arrayed throughout the lab.

"No Clue, but it is best we take them away before grunts decide to check in on them." Kibbles pulled out a suitcase and started packing. "Help would be nice."