• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

"Hmm . . . Alright . . . I guess you'll stay here and *train* your pokemons and catch new ones while Sam and I start the operation" Nate said in a sarcastic tone "I was just trying to help" he thought to him self

"I'm not just staying here! I'm coming with you guys!" Lucy said, surprised. "Just because I have a bad team, it doesn't mean I'd miss out on an adventure!"

". . . You dont get it" said Nate in a low tone "You reminded me of my friend, we decided to take on team Plazma together, He wasnt strong enough, I let him come with me and. . . . " said Nate in a really sad tone "I dont want you to end up like him . . . I want to protect everyone . . ." said Nate walking out the door . . .

Vulpix tackled Eevee, knocking his back to the floor, and started messing around with his body. One moment she was messing with Eevee's ears, the next she was tying up his arms and legs in a knot. "What operation? I grabbed my Pokémon before we left." He said.

Nate turned around and noticed Vulpix tying up Eevee "Hey !! Sam !! Your Vulpix is tying up your Eevee !!!!" Nate supprisingly said, he quickly grabbed Eevee and untied it "Are you Ok ??" said Nate, he put Eevee down so it could run back to Lucy "That Vulpix has something on (his/her) mind" Nate thought to himself

(Her, and SHE wasn't trying to actually tie up Eevee, SHE was just messing with his arms and legs)

"What? No, it was just playing around. She doesn't have anything in her mind, heck, she LOST her mind." Said Sam. "You don't know what Pokémon go through. YOU only care about your stupid champion title! I'm the champion of Kalos, and do I go around putting 'Kalos League Champion' before my name?" Snapped Sam.

(First of common man you never even told me about Vulpix's past also i was just thinking about "Vulpix having something on her mind" i never said it out) :\=|:
"What happened to your Vulpix ??" Nate asked "I do care for pokemon too you know, I lived in a ranch when I was a kid I took care of Cottonees and Pidoves and other small pokemon, How would I have a great bond with all my pokemons without caring about them . . ." Nate said

"Because that's exactly how Blue became the champion of Kanto!" Said Sam. "And you know what? I grew up in the city when i was young. I had no nature, no ranch, no anything. I found Leafeon from a failed science experiment, but that was it. Be lucky you even had that." Said Sam.

Nate didnt said much he just took out a piece of newspaper from Unova he kept and gave it to Sam, "Unova Champion donated all his prize money to all stray pokemon (its the place where they keep stray animals what is it called) from every region" That was the writting on the page of the newspaper, "Dont ever judge a book by its cover Sam, I care for every being in life if I didnt, I'd left you behind at the base, I'd left my pokemons, I'd never be where I stand today, so do you care about Pokemons or what ?" said Nate in an angry tone

(The Pokemon Day Care)

"You bet I do! And I always will! And how could you have done that? You don't know some stray Pokemon, you don't know where stray Pokemon live, you're just trying to put yourself on the map!" Sam snapped.

"Sam stop . . . Are you willing to help me on this or not ? You can take care of this yourself I dont care but Im not letting them sepperate pokemons and trainers, just answer my question We both take the team down or We go on our own ways" Nate replied to Sam slowly

"Hmm . . . Alright Sam, in order to do this I need to know your pokemons and thier skills, can you send out all of your pokemons and attack Conkeldurr's Concrete Pillars, this will allow me to know thier strength thier power and thier speed which will help us alot when we start the opperation" Nate explained

Eevee ran over to Vulpix and started playing with her tails.
Lucy sat down in a chair and watched Eevee and Vulpix. She called out her other two Pokémon, Spearow and Emolga, and thought for a minute.

"Alrighty then." he said. "Leafeon, Frenzy Plant!" Said Sam. Leafeon closed his eyes and he rubbed his paws against the floor. Roots came out of the ground and picked up Conkeldurr's pillars, then handed them back to it, then pulled his roots back under the ground. "Return!" Said Sam. Leafeon ran back to where Sam was. "Samurott, Aqua Jet!" Sam threw his Pokeball, and out came Samurott, who surrounded itself in water and charged at Conkeldurr's pillars. Sam also showed him Gengar's Shadow Ball, Kricketune's Bide, and Pyroar's Fire Fang.

"Alright here is the plan, Sam will use my Conkeldurr to scale buildings and Volcarona to Fly and also using his speedy Pyroar to scope on the ground, Lucy will follow me on Hydreigon and we will hack into thier security system using her Emolga once we get to thier base is that clear ?" Nate said "And Sam, protect your Leafeon at all cost . . . That Leafeon is what they are looking for . . ." Nate said

Last edited:
"Understood. Leafeon, I need you to get in the Pokeball." Said Sam. "Leafeon?" Leafeon looked puzzled. "You may not be able to hear or see what's going on, but whatever happens to you, I'll always be right here." Said Sam, putting his hand on Leafeon's head. Leafeon looked down for a moment. He wasn't going to be able to see what was going on. He wouldn't be able to protect Sam in cases that he was being held hostage But then again, he pretty much died from the electric chair accident. "Leafy!" Leafeon stood up and nodded with a look of determination. "Thanks for understanding, Leafeon." Sam grabbed his Pokeball and put Leafeon back in. He couldn't tel if he was enslaving Leafeon or protecting him, but he was pretty sure it was protecting him. Then, Sam threw out his Quick Ball, and out came Pyroar. "Okay bud, just like we practiced." Said Sam, putting his hand on his mane. Pyroar nodded. "Alright, we're ready." said Sam.

Lucy thought about Nate's plan for a moment, then nodded. She returned her Emolga and Eevee to their Pokéballs, much to Eevee's dismay. "I'm ready too."

"Let's go then . . . ." Nate walked outside and sent out Hydreigo, he and Lucy got on Hydreigon and started flying south. Nate took out the Walkie Talkie earlier and started contacting the other Walkie Talkie he gaved to Sam "Sam ?? Can you hear me ?? If you can I want you and Pyroar to head west the emty area in the region thier base might be there Dont worry If you get lost Hydreigon can spot you easily with its 8 eyes" said Nate on the Walkie Talkie

"Got it." Said Sam. Sam climbed on top of Pyroar. "Let's go!" Said Sam, as Pyroar started running towards where Nate told him to go. He couldn't let his guard down this time, or he would lose his other leg.

Nate noticed a campfire infront of him "Hydreigon head to that campfire . . ." said Nate, Hydreigon lead him to the campfire as a sound of a truck engine started and slowy fades away, Nate tried to chase after it but it was too fast, he returned to the campfire and found out they left many things behind, he found a bag filled with pokeballs a map and a few cans of food "It seems the thiefs head this way, and the map indicated that there are 3 bases here in Alola, one in the South one in the West one in the North" Nate said "The South Base is on the other island and same with the North Base The West base is on this island, which means Sam is heading straight to it, Lucy can you hold on to the bag we're going to report to Sam and Find him" said Nate "Sam !! Do you copy ?? You're heading straight to thier base slow down . . . I'm comming to you" said Nate on the Walkir Talkie

Lucy picked up the bag and looked inside. "Why would they leave behind all their Pokémon?" She mused quietly. She fished around in the bag to see if there was anything else. Spearow sat on her shoulder, looking into the bag.

Hydreigon started flying into the direction that Sam went and later or less he spotted Sam "Good boy, now land slowly . . ." said Nate. Hydreigon silently float down next to Pyroar . . . "Alright now return all our pokemons and we will run to the back door the base is right infront of us, Get ready . . . NOW " Nate whispered. He ran as fast as he could around thier base and head to the back door

Lucy followed Sam and Nate to the back door. She remembered the plan and got out her Emolga. I've always sort of wanted to hack into a security system, She thought.

Sam bailed on his crutches and ran to the wall of the base. He couldn't feel his right leg, but he felt his left leg, so he was good. He looked through a window and saw a bunch of Rocket Grunts unloading some Pokéballs. He looked in front of them and saw a bunch of Pokémon stuffed into a small cage. Sam gasped. "Pyroar, I want you to run around the building and tell them there's been a change of plans. I'm unlocking a cage first." He said. Pyroar nodded, and ran around the building to where Lucy and Nate were. Sam emptied his pockets. "Where, where, where...here we go!" Sam held up a paper clip and unfolded it.

Pyroar knew he couldn't communicate with humans, so he told Emolga instead. In his language, he said "Sam is temporarily holding on his revenge. He is currently going to save a bunch of Pokémon."

Meanwhile, Sam found a way to get inside unnoticed. Then he realized he didn't have a Pokémon with him. He looked around the corner, and saw a bunch of Pokémon cramped in a cage. One Pokémon, a Bulbasaur, noticed Sam, and started hopping for joy. That Bulbasaur told the others, and they started becoming happy too. "'Ey! Why you all happy? You stuck in a cage!" Said a grunt. Sam put his finger on his lips, motioning to be quiet. "Alright, that's all of 'em. Maybe Giovanni'll give us a break." Said the other grunt, as they walked out of the room. Sam swiftly walked in and tried to lock pick each one, but it was no use. "I'll just have to wait until Pyroar gets back." He mumbled.
So until then, he sat down and looked at all of the Pokémon that were in cages, as they looked at him.

Emolga gasped and repeated what Pyroar said to Lucy. Lucy stared at Emolga blankly.
"Yeah... I don't speak Pokémon." She said. Emolga facepalmed and jumped onto Pyroar's back.
"Emolga!(Take us there!)"

Pyroar nodded and ran to the other side of the building stealthily. Pyroar then stopped at the door, looked through a window, and saw Sam, looking at all the caged Pokémon, still trying to unlock the cages. "God, I knew I should've learned how to lock pick." He said. Then he heard voices. "Ah, shoot, I forgot to activate the cameras!" Said the voice. Then he heard a slapping sound. Sam panicked. He needed to find a hiding spot. He found an open cage, unlocked it and sprinted inside. Once he was able to squish his body in there, he saw Pyroar, Emolga, and Lucy. "Yep, I knew this was a bad idea..." he whispered to himself.

Lucy looked into the window and saw Sam squished into a cage. What did you get yourself into this time? She thought with a sigh. She shook her head.

One of the cages got smashed. There was an Aron there. "Aron. We have no use helping them. We have to get to work." Said a strange voice from behind some of the cages. Aron went to the source of the voice.

Lucy looked at the security camera and nodded. She wrestled the window open and let Emolga inside, who quietly Thunder Shocked the generator for the security camera. It sparked once and shut down. Lucy smirked.

Sam let himself out of the cage. "Whew, that was uncomfortable!" He said. He met up with Pyroar again. "Pyroar, melt those cages." He said. All the Pokémon were let out, but it cost quitea noise. "Huh? Is someone in dere?" Asked a voice. Sam walked up to where he heard the voice, to be stopped by an Admin. "Well, well, well, look who--" he was knocked out by a hard punch by Sam. He unwrapped an electronic watch around the Admin's wrist, and wrapped it around his. "This'll help with things around the base." He told Lucy. "ATTENTION ALL TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS! THERE ARE INTRUDERS WITHIN THESE WALLS! MOVE OUT AND FIND THE INTRUDER!" Said a speaker. Sam turned on his watch. "Come on, come on...here we go!" Sam tapped a button that turned off the power. Everywhere. "Pyroar and I will cover you. In the basement there's a generator. Luckily, there's a big fat switch that turns off all the Pokéballs, all the PCs, every electronic ever touched by a Team Rocket member. You may think you're a Route 1 goody-two-shoes Lassy right now, but you step into that basement, you're a hero." He said. "Good luck." He said as he climbed on Pyroar's back. "Take me to Giovanni." He said. Pyroar nodded and ran into the darkness stealthily.

Then, a kid about your age walked out from where the Aron went. "Well, looks like you disabled the camera. Looks like I could actually use you for something." Said the kid, hands on hips. "But now, you gotta do something like destroy these cages, like Aron here." He said, pointing to Aron who was smashing the cages with Take Down.

(Pyroar already melted them)

"That's great. Now I gotta go. Come if you like." He said. Pyroar started moving and then he stopped at Giovanni's room. "Well. Look what the Meowth dragged in." Said Giovanni, trying to intimidate Sam. While he was saying that, Pyroar was melting all communication systems. Then Sam climbed back on and left.

"How do you know all that?!" Lucy asked, but Sam and Pyroar had already left. She put Emolga on her shoulder and started looking for the basement. She ran into a pair of Team Rocket members. Emolga Thunder Shocked both of them and Lucy kept looking for the basement. She found an elevator, which opened to reveal another Team Rocket member. Lucy pushed him aside and pummeled the 'basement' button.

Sam just faintly heard her. "Because every evil team is dumb and they'd do that." He said. With his watch, he told every Team Rocket Grunt to get out of the basement in the left elevator, for Lucy was taking the right one. The Grunts got the message, and came out of the left elevator. Of course, they saw him and Pyroar. Sam kneeled and put his hands behind his head. "I dunno about you, but I'd avoid arresting me right now." He said. They cuffed him, but Pyroar melted the cuffs. They cuffed him again, but Pyroar melted the cuffs. "None of you can arrest me at all. Now I just have to wait until all of your--" then he heard the yelp of Pyroar. "Ah, crap." He said. He was arrested, as well as Pyroar, who was put in a cage. Luckily, the cuffs and cages were now electronic.