• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

I'm sorry for not posting, I forgot about this for some hours, and I only remembered now, and I'm way too tired to think of something to post, please, keep me informed about anything major (such as everyone going to a certain area)

Well, Touko and Gabriel have decided to go to Route 22 right now. AlextheSnivy's and Salted_apples OCs are around them but haven't agreed to come with Gabriel and Touko (yet?). Kiera's and MihajloJedi's characters are doing their own thing. And Meek's OC is still at their home. Everyone's welcome to join Gabriel (for me atleast)

Alright, so I assume we'll move the RP onto the next routes tomorrow? Also, will we be camping, as well? (When we have to sleep, when it turns night - you know. Wondering if we have tents, Clement also has some camping stuff in his travel pack)

Alright so should something happen between Touko, Alex and Gabriel when they get back to Viridian or does that ruin the thing about catching a Pokémon as a present?

There could happen something between just Touko and Gabriel (nothing romantic. Relax. We're definitely not there yet, even if it would happen) like there's a small fight but in the end Gabriel trust Touko (maybe not completely but still enough)