• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

i'm totally fine with alex getting mad lmao
touko's basically caught on that gabriel's suspicious now and is basically baiting him to question her so we'll have to see how it goes
This is getting really interesting right now. Maybe Touko should say something when Gabriel questions her that makes him fall for her?

Also, what do you think about Gabriel holding Touko against a wall while questioning her?

This is getting really interesting right now. Maybe Touko should say something when Gabriel questions her that makes him fall for her?

Also, what do you think about Gabriel holding Touko against a wall while questioning her?

him holding her against the wall would be fine by me as long as he doesn't grievously hurt her, but i know that's not gonna happen so yeah it's fine by me : )

oooh, i like the idea of her saying something... but then, what should that something be???

hmm, so maybe after she reveals to him that she's in team skull he could pull the knife on her in self-defense and she's like, "dude i've lived in the base of team skull my whole life, i've had plenty of knives pulled on me. i'm prepared for that," and then she pulls out her own knife? since she's kinda cocky it sort of works with her character but it also insinuates that she's had a pretty crappy life

obviously this is like, the basis of an idea it's probably kinda stupid lol

It's not stupid. I like it. A little back and forth with their knives sounds pretty cool actually. Maybe that's when Alex would step in?

yeah hgghhg a back and forth with the knives would be cool af
also YEAH with alex stepping in at that part would make it flow, and maybe afterwards, touko and gabriel have like,,, a sort of weird respect for eachother, not in the way that they suddenly love eachother but like they know that they're similar to the other.

yeah hgghhg a back and forth with the knives would be cool af
also YEAH with alex stepping in at that part would make it flow, and maybe afterwards, touko and gabriel have like,,, a sort of weird respect for eachother, not in the way that they suddenly love eachother but like they know that they're similar to the other.
Yeah! That's pretty good. This should be when Gabriel's crush begins to show though. Begins to show. He doesn't immediately completely loves her but still feels a bit of affection. I've already hinted at it but that was more of a 'friend' feeling

That's not what i meant. I meant that Gabriel can 'threaten' Clement a little. Not really a threat but still implied. People and Pokémon tend to think a little slower during such circumstances

@Killerbunny sorry for the edge of my last post, I've always thought Clement to be one of those people who thinks of themselves as a badass.
Don't worry xD

'Big balls' made me want to make an innuendo (hidden dirty joke for those who don't know)

Gabriel hates those people (mostly because he would probably be one himself if he wasn't a hobo) so the rivalry there is done without question. But i still have no idea what to write right now. So i'm gonna wait for @AlexTheSnivy