• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Do we time skip to morning yet? Just think it would be better if we advance the RP to morning, then we can get a more coherent group and stuff, and it would be a much more engaging role-play.

Could be that he doesn't get notifications. It's a common problem. He'll get one now that i've tagged him though. I'm kinda familliar with him and he wouldn't just leave roleplay without telling us about it

Keeping track of votes like this is too hard. If we're doing a vote it should be in a poll.

And i don't want to leave anyone out if they're not completely done yet. I'm like a "everyone's gonna come. Not just a few" kind of person :p

You became a member two days ago and you think you're incompetent??? I've been here for two years soon and i still don't know how to make a poll ;-;

Although i'm not sure if they're actually on this website. I think it's just another website that you put a link to