• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Oh crap. It seems like this roleplay is gonna be hyperactive too. I can't deal with such things i'm afraid ;-;

I dropped two roleplays that was getting hyperactive but i'm gonna do my best to keep up with this one

At Pallet Town, I wake up and its almost dark so I ran downstairs and said goodbye to mom and with torch my adventure begins "its okay torch we will make it" jay said

There's nothing for me to write now. My OC is interacting with 4 others that i need to wait for

@Jay Walker still the wrong thread! Do you need a link to the right one? And it's pretty much impossible to make it to Viridian City from Pallet Town now. It's too late on the day

Alright, i apologize for the double post but i want to make @Jay Walker understand a few things.
First of all, your post needs to be longer. Atleast a paragraph long
Second, it's the wrong thread. If you want me to give you a link i'll give it to you.
Third, it's impossible for you to make it to Viridian City from Pallet Town that fast. If you started before everyone else did though, you should include that in your post like @Sukoku did
Fourth, a roleplay is told through third person perspective. There is no "i" in roleplay.

Please remember this!

Actually, there's one thing thing that i and maybe @tokyomustard would like to do with our OC's befire we skip to the morning. Although, that's something that could wait until Pewter City. I'd prefer it to be in Viridian City but i don't want to hold anyone up. But you should still wait and see what the other's say about it. Also, you can relax. The roleplay won't die. It's just not active right now

Actually i don't think anyone will roleplay more on this rp tonight.

I did read those posts. Gabriel will hate them without a doubt xD

Don't take any of it personally. Gabriel's just a socially awkward and sarcastic guy

I'd LOVE to see that. There aren't many Pride couples on here which makes me a bit sad. I myself is actually pansexual and i love everything gay :3

My OC's are mostly also pansexual (Gabriel is too lol) so they can date anyone. Guy, girl, genderfluid or whatever. It doesn't matter to me :p

@Killerbunny I think most people make their OC's of their own sexuality, easier for them to write. Every OC I've ever written is straight, because it's just something I have personal experience with. The tendency of characters people make is really interesting, Imo, if there was a statistic chart for that kind of stuff that would be intriguing.