• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Rip. That's not really the type of person that I don't like, it is like those people who just keep talking about themselves even if the topic has nothing to do about them.

I have reasons to complain about ;-;

Nothing i should say here though

Also, should Touko try to recruit Gabriel while she tries to steal the Purrloin? I forgot the name :(
I want Gabriel to be a little conflicted about who he should join so maybe we should have him fall for Touko at some point? Doesn't matter if she likes him back or anything but that's something she could use to recruit him

I have reasons to complain about ;-;

Nothing i should say here though

Also, should Touko try to recruit Gabriel while she tries to steal the Purrloin? I forgot the name :(
I want Gabriel to be a little conflicted about who he should join so maybe we should have him fall for Touko at some point? Doesn't matter if she likes him back or anything but that's something she could use to recruit him
*idubbbz voice* that’s pretty goooood

i do like the idea! he could get suspicious of her but at the same time the can grow closer and by the time he finds out about her motives they’re already close... & maybe the romance thing will work, they seem like they have quite a bit in common...

some people do have bad things going on in their life, or their brain just works differently which causes them to have low self esteem. like, i have social anxiety and a fuckton of problems with a certain ex-boyfriend that cause me to absolutely hate myself beyond all reason, and blame myself for everything that goes wrong in my life. experiences shape who you are.

*idubbbz voice* that’s pretty goooood

i do like the idea! he could get suspicious of her but at the same time the can grow closer and by the time he finds out about her motives they’re already close... & maybe the romance thing will work, they seem like they have quite a bit in common...
Yeah they do have a lot in common. But didn't you say that you didn't want her to stay out of that sort of thing? It's fine by me though :/
Oh, alright!

Killer, no need, if you feel insecure about something, and you're afraid to reveal it, then just don't.
I'm not afraid to reveal it. It's just that it's not something that's appropriate to say here :p

@Killerbunny what i meant was that i didn’t want her to get into it straight away. if she does get a crush on someone she had to fully trust them as well as enjoy their company. she’s not quite there yet with any of the characters yet, but she is subject to change.

@Sukoku it’s not really that i had a boyfriend, it was more how he treated me. the story can be told in short but idrk if i want to talk about it here because it just makes me relive it whenever i talk about it rip

Name: Maximilien Laurent
Personality: Intelligent and charismatic, however very opinionated; and not very strong, or physically capable. His opinions can occasionally block his better judgement, as well. Also a heavily extraverted person.
Nationality: French/Kalosian
Physical Appearance: Thin, non - muscular, very average body structure. He has honey Brown hair, going down to his neck, and also covers around his ears.
Clothing: Maroon flannel, with a Black T - Shirt and normal trousers and tennis shoes.
Other: Raised in Anistar City, he has a heavy French accent.

Pokemon: Kadabra
Nickname: Richter
Moveset: Psybeam, Kinesis, Teleport, Confusion.
Other: Started out as an Abra, and was Max's first Pokemon.

Name: Jay
Personality: Happy loves people and pokemon.protects pokemon and
people and also brave and kind
Nationality: British
Physical appearance has short black hair, eyes green.
Clothing: yellow t-shirt. Blue pants

Other: has 3 brothers

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname:Torch
Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Ember

Name: Clemence
Personality: Afraid of most things, flinches at everything, Not very confident
Nationality: French (Kalos?)
Physical Appearance: Blond, short hair, freckles, and brown eyes, medium in height, medium in weight
Clothing: A yellow t-shirt with white stripes that is tied up at the stomach, and blu
Other: Father is a famous pokemon breeder, which is where she got her pokemon from

Pokemon: Dwebble
Nickname: Muddy
Moveset: Fury Cutter, Rock Blast, Withdraw, Sand Attack
Other: Has a red ribbon tied on it's shell, Female

Last edited:
Summary on what's happened so far: everyone's headed to Viridian City right now except for one person who's already there. And it's gonna be night soon so i don't think anyone else is gonna make it to Viridian City. You can be there already but it's pretty impossible to make it there before sundown from Pallet Town now