• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

It could be because you clicked on the alerts section but didn't go to the link, that makes it so you don't get spammed by the same rp if you have not opened the page

PS: I am going out with my family so I will be back later.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
I don't know why, but I think it would be kinda funny if Alex had a crush on Touko, the one who is probably going to try to steal her pokemon. Also, should I release Nido? Nobody else has a shiny and I seemed to get it so easily and now I kinda feel bad. Also, I forgot to mention that Alex can have constant mood swings, which is why one moment she is carefree, and the next she runs away and ends up in the mud. AKA right now.

I don't know why, but I think it would be kinda funny if Alex had a crush on Touko, the one who is probably going to try to steal her pokemon. Also, should I release Nido? Nobody else has a shiny and I seemed to get it so easily and now I kinda feel bad. Also, I forgot to mention that Alex can have constant mood swings, which is why one moment she is carefree, and the next she runs away and ends up in the mud. AKA right now.
This is actually a good idea. What do you think @tokyomustard? (F*** you. Gabriel's gonna be the one)

And don't worry about having a shiny. It's up to you what kind of a Pokémon you want. If the other's also want a shiny then they'll catch one

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
When I catch another pokemon (which may not be for a little while) what do you think it should be? I think it could be something like a grass or water type to balance Nido's ground weakness, or a steel type to balance Antonio's weakness to the fairy type.