• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Does anyone have any idea on how to introduce everyone to each other? Luke and Kiera are doing something. Gabriel, Touko, Alex and i-still-don't-remember-his-name are doing something else and Damocles is training alone. I suppose we should have someone cheerful try to befriend everyone again. Although this time i don't want to use Blaze as that overly cheery one. He's gonna be a little nervous after what happened between Touko and Gabriel

Hmm. In that case you should start from Viridian Forest (have a little timeskip for only your character). Everyone else is there or are on their way. It would work out pretty well for us if you did. You could meet up with @KieraTheKirlia's and @MihajloJedi's OCs so we have that reason to include them more :?

Although this is totally your deciscion and there's no 'must' for you to rejoin

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Hey people! I'm here again! I haven't been on for a bit again because of *ahem cough cough* SCHOOL, but it appears that I didn't miss too much.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
I don't know who should. Nido is good at close-range attacks, but Yuri can easily attack him longer range now that he's kinda getting worn out. I want Alex to win, showing that she is serious about one thing, but at the same time, she hasn't done a trainer battle before.

I don't know who should. Nido is good at close-range attacks, but Yuri can easily attack him longer range now that he's kinda getting worn out. I want Alex to win, showing that she is serious about one thing, but at the same time, she hasn't done a trainer battle before.

you can win, like i said. i don't mind. and anyway, she's gonna breeze the pewter gym because of serpentine

With their personalities there's nothing else they can do right now :p

But maybe we can wait with that until Cerulean City? Then they can admit for themselves that they like each other. Atleast one of them