1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by KieraTheKirlia, Aug 1, 2018.

1. And i actually turned the joke towards you if you didn't notice xD xD xD xD xD

2. Sorry, I forgot about the RP again, I will make a post tomorrow or today if I get time.

tokyomustard likes this.
  3. Does anyone have any idea on how to introduce everyone to each other? Luke and Kiera are doing something. Gabriel, Touko, Alex and i-still-don't-remember-his-name are doing something else and Damocles is training alone. I suppose we should have someone cheerful try to befriend everyone again. Although this time i don't want to use Blaze as that overly cheery one. He's gonna be a little nervous after what happened between Touko and Gabriel

4. Damocles' Riolu, Lena is also a cheerful one, or does that still not count?

5. I would say she counts as long as she's willing to befriend anyone. Although, she's a Riolu and therefore she probably don't want to befriend either Touko, Serpentine or Gabriel

6. A_Normal_Snivy

A_Normal_Snivy Previously Team Rainbow Hope

Hi peoples! I'm back. (From nothing, on a technicality. School just made things hard to post)

7. Understandable. School have proved to be a curse once more

In my case it's not all bad lmao

8. I don't think the roleplay can move forward without @Sukoku

Should we drop it or not? I would certainly like to continue with Gabriel and Touko but i don't want their relationship to be the whole story. Which seems to have been the case so far

tokyomustard likes this.
  9. I'm going to be away for the rest of the week because of exams, I'm sorry :(

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  10. @Killerbunny yeah i would like to continue as well, we can still wait until @Sukoku has finished his exams

11. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

We have to admit that this rp is dead

12. Oh come on! I've only been waiting for @Sukoku to reply. He told us he was busy with exams so i thouggt we all agreed to letting him reply when he wasn't busy

tokyomustard likes this.
  13. I'm not busy anymore, so yeah, time to post.

14. Oh, wow! I've finally found some time for RPing out of a somewhat hectic start to my school year, and I'm debating if I should post on this again.

15. Hmm. In that case you should start from Viridian Forest (have a little timeskip for only your character). Everyone else is there or are on their way. It would work out pretty well for us if you did. You could meet up with @KieraTheKirlia's and @MihajloJedi's OCs so we have that reason to include them more :?

Although this is totally your deciscion and there's no 'must' for you to rejoin

16. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

I dont know I kind of lost will for this rp. In other journey rps I have been on in 5 days I beaten like 3 Gyms. In this one it passed month almost and I havent beaten Brock yet

17. That's probably my fault :/

I just really hate rushed stories so i probably end up slowing them down too much

I understand that you lost interest in the rp. Hope we'll be able to rp in the future though

MihajloJedi likes this.
  18. My RP took 3 months to get to Pewter, rip.

19. A_Normal_Snivy

Hey people! I'm here again! I haven't been on for a bit again because of *ahem cough cough* SCHOOL, but it appears that I didn't miss too much.

20. You should both agree on who's gonna win

tokyomustard likes this.
  21. yeah good point

hey @Team Rainbow Hope, you can win the battle if you want
    i want touko to have a bit of a mope
    i just wanted to establish that touko and yuri are fighters

22. A_Normal_Snivy

I don't know who should. Nido is good at close-range attacks, but Yuri can easily attack him longer range now that he's kinda getting worn out. I want Alex to win, showing that she is serious about one thing, but at the same time, she hasn't done a trainer battle before.

tokyomustard likes this.
  23. you can win, like i said. i don't mind. and anyway, she's gonna breeze the pewter gym because of serpentine

24. A_Normal_Snivy

ok then. I just want to make sure that Nido doesn't get out completely unharmed though, so perhaps he'll get burned first.

tokyomustard likes this.
  25. If Touko loses it's gonna work fairly good for relationship development as well. She probably don't want to lose infront of Gabriel

tokyomustard likes this.
  26. yeah she REALLY does not want to lose in front of gabriel
    she's gonna be vERY mopey after this lmao

27. A_Normal_Snivy

lol

28. We've had lots of development for those two now but we should decide on a time for those two to actually confess or something

tokyomustard likes this.
  29. yeah defo
    they need to realise they atually like eachother first though because they're both denying it to the moon and back lol

30. With their personalities there's nothing else they can do right now :p

But maybe we can wait with that until Cerulean City? Then they can admit for themselves that they like each other. Atleast one of them

31. yeah good plan :D

32. Well, i'm going to sleep now. School begins early tomorrow :@

A_Normal_Snivy and tokyomustard like this.
  33. agH RIP
    i start school on thursday kill me
    the battle between alex and touko will probs be over by then

34. A_Normal_Snivy

For me it's only 3:03 p.m.

35. wo w
    it's 8:05pm where i am
    where are you

36. A_Normal_Snivy

I am in America