• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Sooo your OC's logic is that when two people talk with each other they're in love?
"Hey, i just saw this 15 year old talking to a fifty year old man who works at a shop. They're obviously in love!"

Don't take that personally. It's a joke xD

TBH, I don't think I'm going to be posting here anymore. I've lost interest and just can't keep up with this and my other RPs. Feel free to write Clement out of the story, or just void his existence entirely.

fair enough, sometimes rap just don’t agree with you : (

there’s a good chance we’ll rp in the future, though!!

Oh, certainly. I love pouring my creatives juices into these RPs, though I sadly might not be as intensely available due to school starting tomorrow. I also like starting role-plays here, though they have a tendency to never really gain too much traction. Nevertheless, I find this site very enjoyable.
yeah, this site is great! i’ll be looking forward to doing in the future :>

I read through the whole post you made now. And i have to say that it's gonna mentally torment Gabriel. SHE TILTS HER HEAD!!! IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS NOT CUTE!!?
RIP IN PIECES GABRIEL, HE HAS BEE DESTROYED BY TOUKO’S FATAL HEAD-TILT
Also, I stopped receiving notifications about this RP about a day ago, haha.
wow I don’t blame you for losing interest tbh

I planned on letting @Sukoku post before me so i'd have more to say but it seems he won't so i can post. I'm sorry i've been inactive for some time now. It's been really stressful

@Red Gallade not much. We're all going to Viridian Forest now. You can start over from there if you'd like