• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli heard a yell from not to far away, he peeked around some bushes and saw Aisha on the ground in front of a team rocket grunt. He motioned the group over and pointed at the man wordlessly, he waited a few seconds before he sneaked around the grunt and preparing a fairy wind behind the grunt silently.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
After drinking a little from the lake, Jolty walked with Taillow flying near her in attempt to find berries.
"Are you sure you dont want to rest? We will be stuck in our place if you will go unconscious" Taillow gave a little warning.

"Dont worry, berries supposed to be growing on every tree. Beside, there have to be oran or another chesto berry" Jolty said to calm down the bird pokemon.
"I guess your right, lets just do it quickly before its too late. and dont use your moves, you are starting to push yourself to the limit" Taillow said.

Jolty's ears twitched durning the search, but she ignored it. It is probably just the pokemons, after all my ears are a lot more sensitive she thought to herself as she rub the injury on her forehead, but she still got a bit worried that something might Happened.

For some reason there wasn't a singal berry on their way, taillow start to get worrier that the affect would fade, it could happen at any moment. However, he suddenly spotted an chesto berry with some other berries near it like oran berry, finally! This is exactly what we need taillow thought.

Jolty looked around, she never relized how the place is so big. A voice suddenly cut her thoughts, it was from Taillow.
"A chesto berry!" Taillow shouted, his voice was too loud, giving the emolga human a little headache.
"W-where?" Jolty said as she rubbed her ears, she looked around swiftly. It took her one second until she noticed the blue berry in the middle of a berries pile, lying under the tree for no reason.

Jolty quickly start to run toward it, she felt like her body get heavier and her movement start to get slower. She managed to get and eat the berry before she would collapse and fall asleep.
"That was close... Maybe we should have stayed near the lake" Jolty haffed, "but at least we found a some berries".

"Well well well, what do we have here?" A voice called out, Jolty quickly turned her head in surprise to see four people in black outfit, just like the one who pinned her to the tree. However, none of them was that guy.

The whole time she was sure that the noices came from the pokemons, but it turned out it was them the whole time.
"A young pokehuman it seems" one of the grunts laughed as he searching something in his pocket.

Jolty didn't let out a word, she just backed away as she is glaring at them. She knew what going to happen from the battle in the cave she watched yesterday, she got her tail ready to use a move.
"Are you lost little emolga kid? We can help you with that" another grunt laughed as he pulling of a pokeball and a hybrid ball along with the other grunts.

Jolty backed away even more with fear from seeing the hybrid ball, she have seen what happened with the flygon pokehuman and the ball doesn't seem to have a lot of space inside. Sparks start coming from her cheeks, without her control.
"Lets not fail this time! She is weak and injured so it would be easy" One grunt said as he sending out his pokeball, the other grunts followed him and send their pokemons as well.

A spinorak, golbat and koffing came out of the balls and roared toward the Jokty and taillow.
"We should run, four or less hits and your down, you are still hurt all over your body. Also, you will go unconscious if you use toi much of your power" Taillow whispered in worry, "i-i w-wont run away t-this time. I-i can p-protect myself now" she told him with fear.

Before the grunt could tell an attack, a strong bolt of electricity striked down the golbat, he immediately fainted like it was nothing. "Stop! You are pushing yourself too hard!" Taillow warned the emolga, but it was useless.

"Lets just try the ball!" One grunt said annoyingly, he and the other grunts holded the pokeballs, one of them was ready to throw.
Jolty quickly start flapping her tail swiftly, making a defog, a lot stronger wind than taillow's.

Taillow holded Jolty's ears tight so he wont get blowed away while the spinorak holded the grass. The koffing blowed away at his trainer face, the strong wind pushed the grunts a few steps back and blowed away their hybrid balls.

Jolty gave anything she had in her move, she started to get dizzy and her view got blurry, it didnt take a long time until she collapsed and went unconscious.
The defog disappeared a few seconds later, revealing the emolga human fainted and the taillow on it.

The grunts looked in confusion at the fainted emolga, when they wanted to throw the hybrid ball they find out it was blowed away, which made them angry.
"Could that day get any worst?!" One of the grunt burst with anger. "Relax, we can still catch that taillow and add him to our team, then we will get new balls and catch that emolga kid" another gaurd said.

Taillow glared at them and was ready to attack, he could have fly away but it didnt want to leave Jolty alone.
"Use toxic!" A grunt ordered, a posion ball of gas came out of koffing mouth and came directly at the bird pokemon before he could do anything.

Taillow didn't give up after being badly poisoned, he striked at the spinorak with a peck attack, dealing a lot of damage to him. "Use gyro ball!" The same grunt told his koffing, the poison gas pokemon start spinning before striking at the taillow, dealing a lot of damage to him as well.

"Now it is my chance!, This taillow would be a great part of our team" the grunt said and threw a pokeball at the bird, the ball hit but there no affect on him. "Is he... Captured already?" The grunt said in confusion, than bursting into anger again. "Its just doesn't worth it, lets leave quickly and get those balls" he said as he returns koffing and leave, the other grunts did the same.

After the grunts leaved taillow took searched for a pecha berry in the pile, sadly none of the berries was the one he looked for. Instead he took the oran berry, but giving it to Jolty instead of himself, he knew that the poison would faint him at some point and he wouldn't be able to push her, unlike Jolty.
He tried to open the young girl's mouth and put the berry inside.

No affect, taillow flew and landed on Jolty's back. If the oran berry will help it would be great but right now theres nothing i can do Taillow thought, and let the last of his health get drained by the poison.
They both lied near the tree in the road, fainted.

Last edited:
As the group began their journey out of the cave, Reuben listened to the conversation on where to go from here. "Honestly, let's just get out of this forest. That's all I want to do, then we can sort things out fro-"

He stopped what he was saying after hearing a struggle nearby, and spotting another woman on the ground and a grunt appearing to be the cause of it. Wew, this issue is growing quickly. Before he could say anything, however, he realized the grunt was still oblivious to the people around him, only finding out when it was too late.

While Reuben began turning his attention away from Aisha after hearing sounds of another scuffle nearby, the Roselia continued staying by the grunt. "Of course," she said upon the part-Sylveon ordering her to put him to sleep. The thorn Pokemon walked up to the grunt's ear, and began whistling another peaceful lullaby reminiscent of the one that had knocked out Reuben the previous night.

Emily moved slightly behind the group, while Oliver remained in the girl's arms. The sea otter glanced at the pink bag for a brief moment, while he panted in the trainer's arms. The Oshawott gave off a light cough, while his eyes swirled around like spinning tops. Some parts of his face started to turn bright red, as Emily thought, "W- wha? I'm not carrying some sort of hot dessert now am I? This blue thing probably needs help right now, and I did the best I could already I think... no wait! I could do more if I had something else to help with!"

"To be honest, I don't know." Sirius admitted. "I wasn't around when it happened. I, hehe, kinda took off on her. Kinda starting to regret it now." At this point the ears were fully grown and the tail was almost done. "I'd say ask Hover, but she's been in her Pokeball the whole time, so she wouldn't be very helpful." Aisha's eyes fluttered, then opened. "Wh - what?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli's sylveon features were concealed as he started talking "Okay, don't freak out on me. you were jumped by an evil man from team rocket, we managed to drive him off, but..." He hesitated, wondering how to tell her. Veon walked in front of Aisha "Your part pokemon now!" Eli looked at her annoyed "Yeah that"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie instantly became worried. "Another attack... when will they ever stop?"
Talia's cheeks sparked more, and she glanced around nervously. Why is this happening? she thought.
Allie sighed. "Veon's right. You are part Pokemon now, because Team Rocket attacked you and injected a serum into you. A lot of us have the same situation." Allie took off her hoodie, revealing her Gardevoir features.

After a while of attempting to listen to whatever fight was going on, he turned his attention to Aisha in the grunt, seeing his Roselia already took care. "And while I may look human, I'm really only half human. The other half of me is... also human," he said, then looking to the grunt. "Wait, wait, wait, what if I..." he began rummaging through the man's stuff, pulling out a syringe and snickering.

Reuben looked back at Allie, putting hi hands up and shaking his head, syringe still in hand. "No, no! But look at this guy! I was just thinking of giving him a... feeling of his own medicine?" he looked back down at the syringe, seemingly muttering "As interesting as that may be..." he shook his head again, looking back down at the grunt and trying to figure out both how the syringe worked and how to inject it into the asleep man.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie relaxed. "That makes more sense. He kinda does deserve it... doesn't he?"
Eevee leaped over. "Let me do it!" She realized that Reuben couldn't understand her, so she tried to use sign language to no avail.
Allie chuckled. "Eevee, I doubt you could do it, considering that you don't really have thumbs..."
"I do so have thumbs! Here, look- oh, right..." She sighed and sat down.
Talia looked at the syringe. "It seems pretty simple... just like any other syringe, right?"

Reuben calmly gave the syringe to Eli. "Yeah, you probably know more about the stuff than I do, it would be best to-" looking back at Sylveon, he adopted a bewildered look. "W-what? That was the worst thing you could've done with it! That was completely unnecessary, why did you- come on, does that glass not hurt?" he continued his rant, eventually crouching down to the grunt again and whispering in his ear. "Lucky."

Reuben looked back up at the Sylveon Pokehuman. "But he just- But he can just go and- But what if he-" Standing up again, he began audibly groaning and started walking in the direction all of the extra noise came from. "We should probably check out the other noise nearby, and I'd enjoy others coming with me to go over there," he said, looking back at the group and walking in the direction of the noise Jolty and the Taillow had made.

"Aisha." Aisha said. "Considering that I'm no longer fully human, I'm actually all right." She looked herself over, the tail and spikes were the easiest changes for her to spot. She was relieved to see that her Pokeballs were still on her. "I'm surprised he didn't try to take my Pokemon while he was at it."

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
"Hello there, Aisha. I'm Echo. We're all glad you're okay, and welcome to our 'clique.' All the cool kids hang out here," she joked. "But seriously, are you sure nothing's wrong? You sure recovered quickly, unlike the rest of us." A tail and spikes were quickly growing on Aisha, and Echo quickly realized that she was "a Lucario? Cool! Agh, sorry for being rude, I've just always admired them."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie glanced in Reuben's direction, and then to Talia. "You mind staying here?"
Talia sighed. "Fine - but be safe."
Allie winked, pivoted on her heel, and followed Reuben.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Allie)
Allie caught up to Reuben quickly. Eevee followed closely behind, while Absol had chosen to stay.
"I wonder what that noise was... I hope it wasn't Team Rocket again..." she said to no one in particular.
They eventually got to a tree in the road. Allie gasped in recognition.
Jolty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(
With Talia)
"Are you feeling alright?" Talia asked Aisha gently. Her cheeks were no longer sparking, although some of the concealer had come off.
"Is there any way we can be of assistance?" Togekiss and Altaria floated up to Talia, desiring to help in some way.
"I was going to ask the same question. Do any of you need anything?" Absol asked.

"Good, I'm not alone," Reuben said as Allie agreed to walk with him to the source of the noise. His Roselia decided to stay with the group caring for the Lucario, so he instead let out a Maractus out of her Pokeball as a means to defend himself. When encountering the fainted Emolga Pokehuman, his reaction was a sharp contrast to Allie's, instead saying "Yay, another one," in a deadpan, unenthusiastic voice. It was evident that he had yet to familiarize himself with Jolty, assuming that his change has just now occurred. His Maractus was a bit more curious, making her way closer to the two.

Pollen-Puff

"Good point, Eli. Jumpluff, can you please use Aromatherapy to make sure nothing's wrong with Aisha?"
"Sure thing, Echo!" Jumpluff quickly used Aromatherapy and released sweet scents to cure any potential status conditions.
"Murkrow, can can you fly around for surveillance? We don't want any Grunts invading."
"Alright, that's not too hard..." Murkrow flew around, checking for Team Rocket when he saw it. A big, black, Rocket Plane. He tried to screech, to warn the others, but before he could, he was knocked out of the sky by the plane as it stopped above the group.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie vaguely sensed that Reuben had no idea who Jolty was. She realized that he had not been around yet when they had met, and explained the situation.
"Jolty was one of the first Pokehumans that I met, but she was really scared of us. We tried to help her, but she ran away. It's been haunting me a little bit ever since."
She walked up to Jolty slowly, trying not to wake the girl up. "She's fainted," she said quietly. "What could have happened?"

Reuben listened to Allie's explanation on who Jolty was, staring at the fainted Taillow and Emolga. "Hm, interesting. Well, they're here now, so it's not that bad." Shrugging when the Gardevoir asked what happened, he began examining the two as well. "He doesn't seem that hurt. Tired? The bird looks sick, though." He backed away again. "I could get Roselia again, but I don't want to push her too hard with the Aromatherapy stuff, she doesn't have the stamina for doing that stuff all the time," he mumbled.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I might be able to help! I know Heal Bell, which could come in handy!" Eevee looked proud of herself for coming up with this idea.
"She says that she could try using Heal Bell to help," Allie translated. "Go ahead, Eevee."
Eevee closed her eyes and the sound of a bell chiming echoed through the air.

Pollen-Puff

As the others were preoccupied with Jolty, Echo felt something was wrong. Then she saw something black fall from the sky. Coming closer to examine it, she realized - it was Murkrow!
"Murkrow, no! Are you okay? What happened? Are-are you fainted?" As Echo looked up, she saw something else black in the sky - a plane hiding above. "Reuben, Allie, Aisha, Eli, Talia, Emily, Feray! Help! It's a Rocket plane! We have to run!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sensed something wrong, and heard a cry in the distance. Whoever it was, it seemed to be calling them. She reached out telepathically, sensing the group - and a dark object floating above them.
"Reuben, we have to get back... I think they found us."
Eevee shuddered and jumped into Allie's arms, shaking. "Not those guys again..."

Pollen-Puff

"But then they may cause a panic, and we can't come into town with an unconscious Jolty! We might have to fight. Jumpluff, let's team up and attack!" Echo put her hands together and started chanting, causing the sun to shine brightly. Jumpluff glowed green and then started to move very quickly. This was its ability in action - Chlorophyll. Jumpluff then used Solar Beam and missed on purpose, causing a diversion. That allowed Echo to use her ability, Levitate. She fell after rising a few feet, but then user her backup move, Shadow Sneak, to sneak into the cockpit, where one Grunt was driving. She quickly used Attract on the male grunt as hearts formed in her hands and then proceeded to cover the Grunt's eyes, just like in a cartoon.

"Hello, I'm Echo. Now, you're going to turn this plane around and say this never happened."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia freaked out once she saw the Rocket plane. The prospect of being attacked terrified her, and her cheeks began to spark.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allie was slightly less surprised, these guys seemed to be everywhere at this point. Her biggest fear was revealing her inability to use moves, as that could make them see her as an easy target.
She saw Echo infatuate the pilot of the plane, and smirked. Classic Echo, she thought.
How she wished she could do something.
She had been regaining her telepathic abilities but hadn't been so lucky with moves. She decided to attempt a simpler move, just as a test.
She focused on using Fairy Wind, and held her arms out. A faint pink sparkle appeared within her hands, but nothing more. She sighed in resignation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talia felt angry that these people intended to harm innocents for their own gain. As her emotions grew, her cheeks sparked more.
Suddenly, an electric charge appeared around her. She realized what this was, what she was, and realized what she had to do.
She focused as hard as she could on the plane, and the electric charge grew stronger.
Allie saw her sister's behavior, and it didn't take long for her to put two and two together. She needed to get Echo out of there, now.
Echo? I suggest you get out of that plane... like, now...
Her telepathic message was weak and disjointed, but she prayed that Echo would hear her.

"Nice," Reuben said as the Eevee made the sound of a bell gently chime around them, then turning his attention to a dark blob in the sky causing quite the ruckus among the other people in the group. "Wow, they have a lot of funding!" he joked, meeting up with the rest of the group with Allie while his Maractus stayed next to Jolty, watching over the two.

While the boy had little he could do when it came to attacking the plane, he once again gestured to the unconscious grunt. "We still have a bargaining chip in both that guy and his stuff, even if it may not be that much. Unless Mister Moral Man has anything to say against it, of course," he said, taking a small jab at Eli for breaking the syringe.