• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Roselia continued walking a bit closer to the afraid Pichu, eventually raising her voice. "It's alright. You're safe, we will not harm you," she said, attempting to comfort Paris and calm him down. After a moment, she began examining what the mouse had with him, noticing it to be things she only ever saw humans having or using. Despite about to say something, she never continued, as if deciding it would be better to ask later.

Last edited:
Feray looked down at the Pichu that had stumbled on her earlier and watched the little guy gather his things. She thought it was a little peculiar for the little guy to be holding all of those items, but maybe the Pichu could be useful. She had a sneaking suspicion that this Pichu was dealing with matters that were illegal in the technology department, as seen by the notes and the words on them she could get a glimpse of before the little mouse took them away. Maybe this Pichu was a hacker? The apparent edge given off by the little guy was quite apparent to Feray, as she had taken down a few people with this same edge to them, and they turned out to be hackers and Black Market shoppers and sellers, as well. She talked to him in PokeSpeech, hoping that it would help the Pichu understand better. "We aren't here to hurt you. We are trying to run away from these Team Rocket guys. Maybe you have seen them. The guys with the big red 'R' on their uniforms. We could use you for your size and apparent knowledge in technology. I, myself, am a hacker, as well. We could probably teach each other a few things if you want. And it also seems like you are trying to hide from something. If you want, we can help to hide you and protect you until you don't need it anymore."

Zwirra looked at Feray a little astonished. Normally, she wasn't this open to anybody, especially since everybody else who was a Pokemon in some way could have heard a bit about her job. Nevertheless, he was happy that she wasn't lying constantly to everyone. Maybe this Baby Pokemon was a little different and that is why Feray thought it was appropriate not to lie in this situation?

Of course, Feray had actually forgotten everybody else except for two people can hear PokeSpeech. If they had any questions about her job, she would have to spill more beans she wasn't exactly too willing to share. Of course, this wasn't on her mind right now. What was on her mind was trying to recruit this little guy as a helper to their cause.

Last edited:
"Yes, I see two big. They go with red and black thing. Uhh... think... they run and big dog run. I hear stuff they have... I want in," Paris slowly replied, while his body quaked after his best attempts at oral communication.

"You no cop and no tell, may help... I good with take stuff and make stuff no lock," The Pichu added, before he took a lengthy breath soon after. The little Pokémon continued to hold onto his laptop, while he kept it folded shut in front of the woman.

Zwirra then realized what Feray was actually doing. Feray was trying to get the Pichu's trust and get more knowledge on how hackers hack. Especially since Pokemon don't usually hack, this was going to give the people over at HQ a field day with her report on the Pichu. Although, he wasn't so sure if the Pichu would get turned in, but maybe the Pichu can fix himself up before everything is set and done here in Kalos. But that was wishful thinking.

Feray smiled and knelt down, grabbing a Pecha Berry from her jacket and offered it to the Pichu. "If you are hungry, you can eat this if you want. What is your name, little one? I am Feray, and this is Zwirra. And good. We can help each other then. I keep you away from the cops and protect you, and I learn from you and how a Pokemon like you can learn such things. And nice job on talking. It seems like you are still quite new to speaking."

Feray then thought to herself: He must have some connection to the dark web. From his broken speech, he hacks and steals. And him and Oliver met the same person with that Arcanine earlier. Interesting. He wasn't that far away from us after all.

She then continued, realizing that the things the Pichu had aren't usually given to Pokemon anyway unless a human had done it. "Did you have a trainer? Where are they now? And if you want to hide, you can always hide in my jacket. I'll make sure not to hurt you while you are in there. The pocket is big enough for you to fit in and also large enough for you to access your laptop in secret. I most likely will not be able to see anything in there anyway, as it is my inside pocket."

Last edited:
"I umm... guess... I thank. Call Paris, and try talk," Paris answered, after he accepted the berry from the woman. The Pichu slowly consumed the berry, while he felt some natural compounds that would cure the aliments of a poisonous state had he been hit by an attack with toxic properties.

"Uhh... train be... uhh... f- fore, but no know. I fine, but okay... I thank," The electric mouse quickly added, before he slowly made his way towards a nearby tree. He sat near the trunk, and unfolded the compact device to reveal a modest screen and keyboard.

The login information was quickly typed in when prompted, as a light beep soon followed. The plain white cursor was directed towards a program shortcut icon that had the picture of a light person. The white stick figure appeared to be holding a black suitcase with a red skull on the center of the container that leaked some valuables. Two clicks could be heard soon after, as a loading bar popped up on the screen. The somewhat lower reception, along with the much needed private connection resulted in the bar being filled in about half a minute.

"Navs, gears and more phones huh? Everybody here seems to be really wanting small things these days. There's nothing here on what those people in black were talking about," Paris thought, while he casually browsed through the huge list of electronic items in the trending category.

Reuben continued looking between Feray and Paris with a very interested look on his face, attempting to figure out what they were talking about to no avail. His interest was fueled further once the Pichu opened the laptop and began using it without much trouble, walking a bit closer in an attempt to get a closer look at the device the Pichu was using and how he was using it.

The Roselia, meanwhile, relaxed and stepped back again after seeing that the Ditto Pokehuman had taken care of the situation and the grass-type not finding much more to be said.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie chuckled. "A Pichu on a laptop? Now that's something you don't see every day."
"He's really cute, but I don't want to scare him away or anything..." Talia whispered.
Eevee suddenly started to walk up to Paris, much more calmly than usual. "Hello, I'm Eevee. What's your name?" she asked quietly and sweetly.

Sunny left Ambrette Town. Rumors had spread of attacks that turn people into Pokemon-Humen hybrids, but she didn't believe any of them. They were just rumors. Rumors have no real truth. "Eve, I swear if anyone else 'warns me' I'm going to get sick."
"Vee."
"Hey! I've found a new one!" A man yelled.
"Quiet she might hear you." A woman said, barely audible.
Sunny rolled her blue eyes. They seemed very unconfident. "Like I was saying before two people started spying on me, these rumors are just getting outraaaaaaaa-" Sunny was knocked down by a Houndoom. "What the! Eve use Quick Attack."
Unfoutantly, Eve was being held down by a Raticade. "Way to go! Now we have to inject her! We only have one more vile of this stuff. We were supposed to get some more, not use our last vile on a random girl!" The woman who Eve couldn't see.
"Hey! Boss did say to try it until it worked! This might be the one!" The man yelled.
"Fine, but if the boss gets mad it's your fault, not mine." The woman said. She knelt next to Sunny who could now see her shirt.
"Team Rocket!" She thought.
"This is going to hurt, but you already knew that, right." Sunny felt the interjection pierce her skin. She cringed, trying not to scream in pain. She passed out.
------------------------
A DAY LATER
"Sunny are you ok?"
"Who are you and how do you kno- AHHHHH!" Sunny opened her eyes and saw the voice came from her very own pokemon. "Eve, how are you talking?"
"How come you look like you are half Espeon?" Eve came back.
"I should of listened to those warnings."
"Yep."
"Uggg, I feel so sore. SOMEBODY HELP!"

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's head jolted up and she stopped moving. She had heard what sounded like a cry for help, and immediately was on guard. She motioned for the group to follow, and moved towards the voice.
She eventually saw a girl, who looked to be part Espeon. Standing next to her was an Eevee, who seemed to be quite worried.
Another one... Allie thought.
She walked up to the Pokehuman, and extended her hand. "Here, let me help you up." She helped her up. "I'm Allie. And you are...?"

Sunny looked up. "I'm Sunny." She answered as she took Allie's hand. "Just my luck. I say that all of the rumors of human-pokemon hybrids are false, and I become one myself." She grumbled. "Anyway, what happened? All I remember is being knocked down and getting a shot, that hurt like a Pain Split being used on you by a pokemon at low energy."
"How would you even know how that feels like? You never had experienced it." Eve questioned.
"Fine, it hurt like Arceus himself decided to destroy me but then found something better to do. Does that work for you Eve."
"Better."
"Anyway, what do I look like? Eve says I look like a half-espeon."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Taillow looked at the pichu that appeared, something about his look bother him.
That pichu look a bit odd, but maybe its nothing. I shouldn't let it bother me he thought to himself.

He take another look at Jolty, she was still looked a bit peaceful, probably not aware of her surrounding.
Taillow sighed before talking to Eli, "Sylveon, can i ask you a favor?" He asked near Eli's ears, "when Jolt will wake up, can i talk to her alone? She might get terrified if she will immediately see everyone at once, i will calm her down" he continued.

Then the Gardevoir start saying something, something about following her. He saw her continuing forward.

"I think i should go ahead too" he told the sylveon, opened his wings and start flying forward in the direction Allie went.
He soon saw an Espeon human near the Gardevoir, he landed near Sunny and start talking.
"Hello there, are you okay? Im Taillow, or tail for short, it look like you turned into one of them too" He immediately included himself.
She look injured, although jolt look injured as well he thought to himself as he stares at the espeon human.

"I guess I am fine. And that's another question I have! How can I understand pokemon?" Sunny asked her cool composure breaking. She was trying to remain calm the entire time. Sure she was a bit surprised when she heard Eve, but now she could understand all pokemon.
"Oh, Sunny I think you are being rude at your shock." Eve smirked.
"Eve. Don't. Start." Sunny said.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia spoke up. "You can understand Pokemon because you are part Pokemon. Therefore, you can understand their speech."
"You don't need to be so blunt, Talia," Allie stated. She turned back to Sunny.
"What my sister says is true, unfortunately. This also means you will have the capability of using moves. All of the Pokehumans in this group can, with the exception of me, but that's a long story."
Meanwhile, Eevee walked up to Eve. She looked at Eve, then herself. "Well, this is a bit awkward..."

"And that's what I get for letting those gunts know I heard them." Sunny's tail flicked in frustration.
"I'm Eve. Now what is so awkward, there being more Eevees?
"Anyway, I have a lot to process. I became part pokemon so now I can understand pokemon and use moves. All right then, what else? can I be captured as well?" She said sarcastically.

Reuben had heard a scream from somewhere nearby, immediately sighing and assuming the worst. He had walked to the place the now part-Espeon was on the ground, looking down at Sunny. "How many more are there?" he mumbled to himself. After letting the people with a bit more experience explain the situation, he spoke up. "By the way, being part-Polemon means you can be captured, so..." He reached ino his pocket, producing a standard Pokeball and smiling evilly at Sunny. This was all an act, however, the Pokeball not having the capabilities to catch her and already being assigned to his Maractus. The boy had full knowledge of this, just attempting to prank the new Pokehuman.

After a moment, he put the ball back into his pocket and his expression changed to a less menacing grin. "In all seriousness, though, only a new type of Pokeball can capture you and the same people who injected you are going to be using it, so I'd recommend staying with the rest unless you feel like being a slave."

Sunny glared at Reuben. "Yea, no. I'm not one who would let myself to get captured. Also, I think something with more power would be needed." Sunny flicked her tail. If he was going to try to catch her, she would fight. Her pokemon would fight as well. "I don't play around. Ask Eve. Oh, wait! You can't."
"Wow, Pokehuman supremism already? I thought it would take a month or two."

Reuben shrugged in response to Sunny mocking his lack of fluency in Pokespeech. "Hey, at least I don't have to deal with being hunted by a mafia for the rest of my life," he said, looking away from her for a moment. "Actually, maybe I do..." he mumbled to himself, referring to his association with the Pokehumans. "...but that's besides the point!" he said, looking back at the part-Espeon again.

"Yeah, yeah. Like Team Rocket wasn't a nuance before. Wait! Did I hear you say that correctly? Did he say-"
"Yes, he did. Now, are you going to fight back or not?" Eve confirmed
"He hasn't even tried to attack me yet, so Eve, I think I'll wait for him to make his first move."
"Fine, I was really itching for a battle, though."
"You always want to fight, Eve. Just don't though. Let him make the first move."
"Ohhh, look who's being bossy."
Sunny narrowed her eyes and flicked her tail in anger at the small brown fox-like pokemon. "Just stop Eve. Just. stop."

Feray watched as the Pichu climbed up a tree and deftly use his laptop, which surprised Feray a bit. She almost checked the site the Pichu was on until she heard something in the distance. She stumbled along, following Allie until they found an Espeon Pokehuman. She sighed and shook her head. She had an Eevee with her, as well. With all these Eevees running around, she would have to put collars on them all or something to tell them apart.

Chuckling at her horrible idea, she watched in the back everything that happened until the conversation between Reuben and Sunny was getting a little heated. Sighing, she stepped up to stop them both.

"You two, just stop it. And Reuben, that prank was kind of funny, but maybe do it when she's a little more comfortable with the group? And Sunny, he's with us so he shouldn't do anything too rash. By the way, the ball that we have to avoid kind of looks like this," she pulled out a Hybrid Ball, her movements a little more fluid now and she grabbed it out in no time, surprising her Dusknoir. She then pocketed it quickly. "I suggest you avoid anyone who is a Team Rocket member and has one of these. Of course, knowing Team Rocket's reputation with recruitment, I have a small feeling that passersby might find these things lying around and they can use these on us once they realize that we exist. By the way, the name's Feray and this is Zwirra, my Dusknoir."

Her body became more fluid for a bit before relaxing, her frustration subsiding. "I suggest you come along with us. We are heading to Cyllage City's Pokemon Center and using the mini private convention as our scapegoat for now. We have clothes to hide your new parts, as well. I suggest we get moving before more Team Rocket grunts appear. The ones that attacked you are likely not too far off. Come on."

She started to unsteadily walk back towards Cyllage City. Zwirra offered to help but Feray shook her head and pointed him in the direction of more berries and herbs. Zwirra, if he had a brow he would raise it with confusion, shrugged his shoulders and went to go collect a few more berries and herbs.

Since the Pichu's eyes were too occupied with the laptop, the other voices passed through his ears like speeding trains. Paris quickly powered down the laptop, before he folded back the device. He stood up with the laptop in his hands, as he glanced around for a brief moment.

He noticed a girl with a fire mouse in her arms, as he decided to follow along behind her. Little did the electric mouse know, the girl was near the purple woman's right side and a gray, ghost-like Pokémon.

"Eve, now you can't fight him!"
"Shh-" Eve glanced at her trainer. "Shoot."
"Where you about to-"
"No, no! My mouth is very clean! I never cused when you couldn't understand me! At all!"
"Of course not." Sunny smiled, for she knew Eve just lied to her. "Now we are going to the center with them because they are our best bet of understanding what's going on."
"Fine."

Listening to the direction the conversation between these two was going combined with the Ditto Pokehuman, he decided to just smirk and end the conversation. "Well, be prepared to keep waiting for that first move, it's not happening. Because I'm merciful." he turned around, ready to continue walking back to Cyllage. In reality, he had absolutely no intention of ever fighting, even if attacked first.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As signs of rising tension appeared, Talia's cheeks began to crackle in apprehension. She relaxed when she felt that the so-called conflict was over, her cheeks stopping.
Allie wasn't worried. This wasn't unusual for Reuben, and she was used to being around his sardonic humor.
"Cyllage shouldn't be far now. We need to rest as soon as we get there," Allie stated.
"I agree with Allie. I know this area relatively well, and it's not far," Talia said.

Stephen was celebrating his 13th birthday in Lumiose city, and his mom bought him a dowsing machine. He wanted to test it, so he went to an unknown cave when suddenly, a few members of team Rocket appeared out of nowhere! They pinned him down to the ground as the boy screamed bloody murder! He was jabbed in the arm with some mysterious syringe. Once this happened, he felt a burst o After a while he started getting slower and slower until he went unconscious just barely into Cillage city.

---------
The boy's journey after that was short. His parents were far from Cillage city. He just woke up, almost completely unable to move (due to pain everywhere, but specifically his back...), right outside of the pokemon center. Maybe he moved there without thought, maybe someone pushed him there. Whatever happened, he didn't feel good, and decided to wait it out, possibly finding someone who could help...

Last edited:
Sunny nodded and found a black hoodie. She put it on and had the hood cover her ears. Unfortunately, the only thing that could hide her tail was something that looked her look suspicious. She decided to search deeper in the bag. "Ah ha!"
"OOH! You're going to look smart with that." Eve mocked.
Sunny raised an eyebrow at her smart-mouthed pokemon and took off the hoodie and put on the white sweater. It was long and it covered her tail. She found a hat that should cover her gem and ears. "I look like I forgot how to look nice, but I should be safe from Team Rocket," Sunny said but then thought for a moment. "I can just say my hair is dyed." She continued as she picked up a lock of hair.

"O-Ow!" Stephen hissed through his teeth. His pain went away, very slowly leaving an ache everywhere. He could just barely get up. The first thing he did was scratch his hair, but it didn't feel normal. It's much smoother, like he just put on conditioner. Stephen pulled his hair so his eyes could see it. It was white! He covered his mouth just after. "Wh-why is my hair white?!" He moved his hands all over his body to see if anything else was different. Once he touched his back, he felt creases and folds all over, but weren't visible. He pushed up the back of his hoodie, suddenly pulling it back down in fear. There were wings nearly the size of him! He thought in a panic... "I HAVE WINGS?! WHAT THE..!" It seemed he wouldn't reveal this at all yet...he looked tense, but nobody knows what he transformed into...yet...

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

A young magician wandered alone in the forest, not relizing he is being followed.
"There is a few little rumors about an half pokemon and half humans, yet i didn't find a single one" he told himself in disappointment, "i guess its not real after all, oh well, it would be quite interesting to meet a human that is also a pokemon".

He continued his walk, looking to left and right every few seconds.
"At least the sight look beautifully, and it fell so peacefu-" he didn't finish his sentence before he heard some noises from a nearby bush.

Curiously, coming toward the bush slowly. maybe it is a pokemon human, maybe they are truly real! But maybe he is scared and hidding from me He thought to himself, "dont worry, i am not going to harm you" he said softly as he getting closer.

But turned out that the noices came from a small fletchling, who just finished a berry.
"Oh, sorry if im disturbing you" he apologized the little bird.
"Fletch" the fletchling said, opened his wings and flew away.

"Maybe i should go back before its too late, i should have known that the little rumor isn't true. It looked like im one of the only people that fell into it, but it still was a nice trip after all" he told himself as he start heading back home

But right then he suddenly got attacked a person and was pinned to the ground, "got ya" the person laughed.
Brian couldn't see who pinned him, although he hate doing that, he had to fight back to defend himself. He picked up a pokeball and was ready to throw it.

"Not so fast!" The person quickly said and stuck a syringe into the magician's back.
Brian screamed painfully, he has suddenly felt weak from the pain, he tried to throw the pokeball but he didn't have enough strength to do it.
"W-what was that for? Who a-are you and what you are d-doing?" He said slowly in pain, but the person ignored his questions.

"Theres still more liquid left" the grunt said slowly and smirked, "i wonder..." He laughed slowly before stucking the syringe once again until the whole liquid consumed. The stucks followed up with more painful screams from the helpless magician.

The pokeball fell of Brian's hand and rolled to the ground before unleashing a green misdreavus.
The shiny misdreavus looked at her trainer, who seem to be suffering and a person behind him laughing.
When she saw that the person start dragging Brian, she quickly charged an attack on him "dreavus!" She called out to catch the grunt's attention when she used her attack. That was the last thing Brian heard before going unconscious.

The grunt turned back to the voice "who is tha-" he didn't finish his sentence before there was bright flash. Onch it disappeared the magician and the ghost were gone.
"H-he was here a moment wasn't he? Where did he go?, Could he somehow escape?" The grunt questioned himself angrily and looked around, the whole place was different too.
The grunt just rubbed his head in confusion before walking away at the wrong direction.

What really happened was that the misdreavus used confuse ray and used the light as a cover to escape with her trainer by using psychic.
The green ghost hide the magician behind a tree and grabbed a great ball with her psychic, then sending out the pokemon inside of it.

A zorua came out, "yey, i am out!" He said cheerfully, but his happy face quickly turn into confusion when he saw his trainer sleeping near the tree.
"Come on, wake up! Is something's wrong?" The zorua said as he tackles Brian in attempt to wake him up.

"Its no use, he is fainted" the misdreavus stopped him, "so what are we going to do?" Zorua replaid.
"We will wait until he wake up" misdreavus told the fox pokemon.
The zorua sighed and watched his trainer boredly, however there was something strange with Brian, an orange fur start growing from him, is he changing?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded at shine "Good, now we must hurry along"

*Time skip*

It was a little bit after dark as the group arrived at the pokecenter, Eli walked in "May I have a room for 10 please?" Nurse Joy nodded and booked them in "Have a good night!" as Eli walked over to their room, he heard screaming outside. He told the others to go on and walked outside "Hello? is anyone there?"

"I'm not even sure what that noise was, but I definitely don't like the sound of that. I'm surprised that there is a room for ten people even," Emily replied to Eli, before the girl slowly walked into the room. Cylan's body quaked, as he gave off a light series of sneezes. A trio of small, violet bubbles came out of the Cyndaquil's shallow breath. A sudden, high expulsion of strange compounds soon followed the moment he noticed his left arm having large patches of purple and red spots. Along with that, there were some blue, tubular objects that were noticeably visible on the arm.

The little Pokémon shuddered in his trainer's arms, as he attempted to keep his head up in front of his trainer. He emitted some halfhearted puffs of air, while the Pichu glanced at him for a brief moment.

"Umm... you no see good. Uhh, think must go... to uhh... pink thing, yes?" Paris asked Cylan, while the fire mouse promptly shook his head in response.

Reuben was relieved to be in his hometown again, not only feeling close to home but feeling away from the threats that had plagued him when out of town and in the forest. Despite checking out the room, he never appeared to settle down, once again thinking about something. While he had planned on leaving the group once he got back to Cyllage, he continued having cold feet on when to leave and the best way to do it. When Eli went to check on whatever was going on outside, he shook his head. "I'll go too," he said, following Eli outside again.

Magic Sparkle

Durning the time the group made it to the pokemon center, a fluffy yellow tail grew up and orange fur completely surrounded him.
Misdreavus and zorua watched in a little shock of what happening.

"are you sure he is okay?" The zorua said in worry, "i never said he is" misdreavus replaid back in anger. "Well, this is still awkward" the zorua said as two ears growing out from Brian's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taillow continued being on Eli's head when he headed to the pokemon center, once the sylveon released Jolty and put her on the bed, Taillow moved too.

He flew in circles around the sleeping emolga human instead of joining Eli, he was waiting until his friend would wake up.
From time to time he did a small peck in attempt to wake her up.

Jolty muttered another thing faintly, but this time it was loud enough for Taillow to hear it. Taillow flapped his wings for a second as he hear the emolga's sudden mutter, "finally, she should be waking up very soon" he said with a relief.

Stephen turned to notice Eli. He gasped, somehow shocked someone came out of the pokemon center. It was clear he was a pokehuman due to his red eye, and normal blue eye. He could barely say anything. The boy might've well be turned to stone.

"H-h-hell-o..." He said, very shakily. Sweat trickled down his forehead. "What if I get poked and prodded with needles? What if I become an outcast or a freak of nature! I have to be dreaming..." He thought.

Last edited:
"I-I-I know....it's just....something weird is g-going on..." He stood up and groaned in pain. Once he stood up his wings were visible, folding outward from the back of his hoodie. "I-Is this n-normal...?" He pulled down his hood, saying, "S-somebody stabbed me w-with a syringe o-or something and now I-I feel awful..."

HP: 100%
Quick Thinker: Stephen can come up with a plan within minutes of facing a conflict. Usually thought out, and never ridiculous (but not always successful)
Adapter: Stephen is well adapted to environments. He will get used to rain, snow, and heat easily.
Protective: Stephen will help his friends whenever they need help. He looks after himself to some extent, but will always protect his friends
"Emotional Therapist:" Stephen will cheer up his friends when they are in a bad mood. Even his hugs seem warmer when given by him.
Curious: Stephen always wonders what the world is like, observing lots of stuff. This can get him in trouble...
Attached: Stephen loves his friends so much that he is clingy. He won't let go of his close friends if they are doing something dangerous.

Shy: Stephen prefers not to make friends, especially since he became a pokehuman. He tries to get away from people, but once he makes friends, he'll keep them.
Worrywart: Stephen is cowardly. He always backs away from something that poses the tiniest of threats.
Vulnerable: Stephen is weak when it comes to receiving insults. Just a few insulting words can make him cry.

Last edited:
He followed Eli, pulling his hood up, and tugging his hoodie down, concealing the wings a bit more. "S-So...a-are you s-saying this h-happened do you?" He said, a bit more quietly to Eli. "H-How did this happen?"

HP: 100%
Quick Thinker: Stephen can come up with a plan within minutes of facing a conflict. Usually thought out, and never ridiculous (but not always successful)
Adapter: Stephen is well adapted to environments. He will get used to rain, snow, and heat easily.
Protective: Stephen will help his friends whenever they need help. He looks after himself to some extent, but will always protect his friends
"Emotional Therapist:" Stephen will cheer up his friends when they are in a bad mood. Even his hugs seem warmer when given by him.
Curious: Stephen always wonders what the world is like, observing lots of stuff. This can get him in trouble...
Attached: Stephen loves his friends so much that he is clingy. He won't let go of his close friends if they are doing something dangerous.

Shy: Stephen prefers not to make friends, especially since he became a pokehuman. He tries to get away from people, but once he makes friends, he'll keep them.
Worrywart: Stephen is cowardly. He always backs away from something that poses the tiniest of threats.
Vulnerable: Stephen is weak when it comes to receiving insults. Just a few insulting words can make him cry.