• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli watched the scene unfold in front of him, He slowly walked up to Felix “what are you doing?” He looked at him as if he was insane not paying attention to fluff. At that moment Jack walked out calling his name “over here!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie woke up, yawning. "Good morning Talia! Good morning Sunny!" she cried cheerfully.
Talia groaned, sitting up in bed. "Why do you always wake me up early? Can't you just let me sleep?"
"Nope!" Allie replied happily. Talia sweatdropped.
Allie looked around. "Where... is everyone? Did they already wake up?"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Taillow is usually sleep deeply but all the noices still woke him up, he start rubbing his eyes with his wings.
"Is it morning already?" He said slowly, after he opened his eyes he noticed that almost everyone were gone.
"Where is everyone?" Taillow said in confusion and tilted his head.
he then looked at jolty again, she look better than before, even that there still a few sores on her.
She is recovering slowly, but at least she is fine, i dont want to lose another one the bird pokemon thought to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff glazed at the sylveon human in shock, "y-you are... A part shlveon!" He called out in excitement, he start waving his tail without noticing, "so it was true after all, in the right way" he said cheerfully.
"Its hard to belive but its true" mystic said slowly with a yawn, the morning always made her sleepy.
"A real half pokemon human! Thats amazing" Voodoo said in excitement and jumped from side to side.

Fluff placed the top hat on his head and walked a bit closer, he then noticed that the human he pumped into before was an half pokemon as well.

Sunny looked at Alie. "Yes, they have. And I don't have my disguise." SUnny grumbled.
Eve looked at Alie "Sunny doesn't trust me!" She tattled
The small Riolu heard Eli. "That must be Eli." He thought. "Sunny says she is missing her disguise. And what happened to her?" Jack thought for a moment

"Ugh, something tells me I should of stayed back home, or did something else instead of coming here," Emily thought, before she slowly got off of her bed.

"I'm still not feeling too great... I feel like a person that had to sleep near a ditch just to hide from the cops. I don't think I can feel my body anymore," Oliver quietly stated.

"I okay... maybe... uhh, sort," Paris replied, while the Pichu quickly got on his tiny feet.

"Huh... there's a small yellow thing next to my bag. Wonder if someone might of forgotten their Pokémon here or something," Emily added in her mind, while she approached her bag. She got the pair of Poké Balls out of the soft container and recalled the two Pokémon back into their respective spheres.

"I have a feeling that the others might of left, so we should probably get going," Emily briefly voiced to the girl with some noticeable features of a Gardevoir. Paris glanced over at Emily picking up her duffel bag. The Pichu followed the trainer out of the room with the laptop secured by his tiny hands.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smirked at Eve's comment. Eevee and Eve are so alike...
Eevee walked up to Eve. "I feel you," she muttered, throwing an annoyed look at Absol.
Allie looked up at Emily. "Yes, we should get going." She grabbed her disguise, then looked to Sunny. "You don't have a disguise yet? You can look through my bag, there might be a sweater or something in there. Use whatever you need." She pulled out some skin-tone makeup and applied it to her face, which was noticeably pale - like a Gardevoir. She walked out, motioning for Talia to follow. Talia followed, and they noticed the others. Allie waved in greeting.

Magic Sparkle

"well..." Fluff sweated a bit, he never thought that the pokehuman will understand him after he turned into a pokemon.
"T-theres a few rumors about humans turning into half pokemons, almost everyone not believing it" he start explaining, "i actually believed it, so i went to search, and im quite happy to see it was true after all. Sadly if i am correct, the one who told the rumor said something about capture them or something, but i might be mistaken, i could barely hear him" he stopped for a moment.
"Anyway, i just went to see if its true, i mean, seeing an half pokemon half human can be amazing" he explained to the sylveon human and start huffing.

"What Br-Fluff meant is that he believes to almost every rumor or legend he heard, unlike most pokemons or humans. But turned out it was real after all" the ghost pokemon added.
Voodoo sighed, fun ruiner... He thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taillow couldn't leave the room like the other, not without his friend.
As he looked around the room he suddenly saw the lucario human falling, he quickly flew to her.
"Are you okay?" He asked, he wasn't sure what Happened and so he wanted to know.

"Thank you. I'll buy my own today. Never needed one before."
Jack ran back to his trainer. "Here it is mistress Sunny. The quest that thou have giveth me has been completed." He said kneeling onthe floor with the bag raised up to Sunny.
"Thanks, Jack." SHe said awkwardly.
"That's who I have to live with," Eve said pointing at Jack.
Sunny ruffled through the bag pulling out the disguise. "I'm still buying my own." She said to no one.

Magic Sparkle

Taillow looked at the lucario, "that good to hear, do you know where is everyone?" Taillow said, he looked back for a moment to see if Jolty is okay.
~~~~~~~~~~

The flareon thought foe a moment at the sylveon's question, "what do you think Voodoo and Mystic? Should we join?" Fluff turned back to his pokemons.

Mystic was too drowsy to answer, she started to doze off. "Thats a great idea!" Voodoo said cheerfully and waved his tail, he took the chance that misdreavus is falling asleep, he jumped and transformed into a misdreavus like her.
"Thats a brilliant idea! Now i can ruin everyone fun!" The disguised fox said, he turned back to zorua and start laughing at what he did.

"Well, Voodoo seem happy about it, and mystic cant go against it right now... So we are in!" Fluff said in excitement and twirled the staff in his mouth like a wand.
I cant return mystic right now or they will find out, then i will try to pick her Fluff thought and went to the ghost pokemon, he bit her and pulled her up to his back, if she wasn't heavy before she wouldn't be now.

"Okay we are ready" the flareon said as he turned to the sylveon and the sentret.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes widened. "I need to go outside for a minute!"
She bolted out of the Center, and ran into a back alley. Focusing as hard as she could, she held her hands out in front of her -
A pink sparkling wind emanated from her extended hands.
A massive smile appeared on Allie's face, when she realized what this meant.
She squealed with joy, and ran back into the Pokecenter. "Guys! Guess what! I can use moves again!"
Talia's head turned to Allie. "Seriously? You're able to use moves now? That's great!"
"They're not as powerful as before, and I can't use some of the more powerful moves like Hyper Voice or Future Sight, but at least I'm useful now!"

Thumping sounds could be heard multiple times as Reuben attempted to get used to how he got around now, slipping and falling multiple times until he could successfully get up and slither around. Despite being one of the first awake, he still stuck around in the room much longer as he tried to learn how to walk again. He was also afraid of going outside or at least into the Pokecenter area, trying to find normal ways to hide the tail. After a while, he just gave up, then turning to Aisha as she fell on the floor. "Yeah, those spikes are gonna be really hard to hide. It must suck when you trip like that too, I feel so bad for you," he said sarcastically, leaning against the wall while trying not to slip onto the ground again.

Emily patiently waited in the lobby of the Pokémon Center. Paris stood by the girl, while he continued to hold onto his laptop.

"Oh right, I almost forgot about that thing," Emily thought, before she grabbed a Poké Ball from her bag.

She quickly called out Cylan from the ball, though he did not seem to have any sort of notable response from the sudden exit out of the spherical container. The girl sat on the chair near the building's entryway, while she got out the brown bottle and an unused syringe. She filled the syringe as usual and carefully took off the bandage on Cylan's right arm. She injected the medicine into the arm before she applied another new layering of gauze and dressing soon after.

"Okay, get well soon please," Emily said, before she recalled the fire mouse back into the ball. The red and white sphere was placed back into the bag. The girl remained in her seat, while the Pichu climbed onto the chair next to the doorway. The two silently waited, as the electric mouse booted up the laptop and browsed through some
shady sites.

Sunny, with her disguise on, left the room. Eve and Jack weren't far behind. "It was kind for mistress Sunny to allow a lowly peasant such as myself to travel outside of the great capturing device."
Eve drew her lips back into a snarl. "Can we PLEASE get rid of him? He is so annoying!"
"I can say the same about you. Now, where is Eli and the others? I need to tell them what I am doing before I just disappear. Who knows I might have to travel with someone." Sunny said as she looked for the other pokepeople.

Reuben looked over to Eli, seeing him place his had on his shoulder, almost adding something but then changing his mind, instead just answering the question of what they do with his lower half. "I have no clue. The best thing I've thought of was a robe and a wheelchair, but that would be hard to get and still probably wouldn't get the job done." He began chuckling at the thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Well, I have one Idea..." Eli looked thoughtful for a second before rummaging through his bag and pulling out a regular pokeball and simply presenting it to reuben

Magic Sparkle

Taillow blinked a several times as he is looking at Reuben, he never thought he would transform into a serperior.
He decided not to ask another questions and he flew back to Jolty's bed.

He then saw Eli with the pokemon he tilted his head in confusion, it took him a several moment to relize what she is implying.
"Wait! You can actually catch pokehumans with pokeballs?!" He shouted in shock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The zorua and tbe flareon followed Eli while fluff still carring the shiny misdreavus, just before entering the pokemon center an idea came to Fluff.

"Wait a moment Voodoo, i need to do something" Fluff told the zorua, "what it is?" The fox pokemon replied in confusion.
The flareon looked around, no one was watching them, he start shaking himself until two pokeballs dropped from his chest.
"I need you to return Mystic, i can do it when she is on me" Fluff explained, the zorua nodded and looked at the ball, an idea popped in.

Voodoo jumped and start transforming into Brian's human look, the only different was that Voodoo still have his tail.
"You are a genius!" Fluff called out with excitement, "of course i am" Voodoo said proudly and returned the misdreavus to her ball.

"Good, now put the balls in my chest, before anyone will notice" Fluff immediately said, Voodoo nodded and did as he was told, then transforming back to zorua.
"Hehehe, that was fun" Voodoo giggled as Fluff put the staff in his chest as well.
The two pokemon continued talking to each other.

Last edited:
"Oh, that's it?" Reuben said, looking back at Eli before turning his attention to the Pokeball again. He mulled over the thought of potentially being in a Pokeball, thinking of the ways it could possibly go wrong. His Roselia stared, too, anticipating his answer. "They use modified balls for a reason, right?" he said, continuing to think.

After a while, he shrugged. "Eh, worth a shot. I can be the guinea pig," he said, pressing the button on the front of the ball and waiting for something to happen.

The flash took Reuben off guard, not actually expecting anything to happen. Eventually it cleared, instead being in an unfamiliar room. If he wanted to, it felt extremely easy to escape, yet he stayed. After a while, that urgency passed, and he could sense that something had changed, the room almost feeling like another home.

Before he got too used to the room, however, he was sent back into the real world, appearing a bit disoriented. After looking back at the ball and being reminded of what had just happened, he burst into a laughing fit. "Wait, that actually worked?" he said, laughing hysterically at all of the new possibilities. After the boy began to calm down, he looked down and saw his two Pokemon out with him, the two appearing speechless and confused.

---

The Roselia on the bed adopted a surprised expression before she too entered the Pokeball with Reuben along with a Maractus that appeared the most disoriented out of all of them. Neither were able to comprehend what was going on, only experiencing a deja vu feeling as if all they had done was move furniture. The two didn't feel like they had the ability to resist from the start, or at least a much less prominent feeling that the part-Serperior had.

---

The Pokeballs on the bed made a noticeable sound reminiscent of them blowing a fuse in synchronization with the chime Reuben's Pokeball had made, the two Pokeballs he used to have appearing unusable now and the two residents now sharing a Pokeball with Reuben.

Last edited:
Sunny reentered the room. "I sware I don't know- What happened here?" She asked, cutting of her conversation with her two pokemon.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. The Bozo is now a Pokehuman. Wait! I didn't mean that! Sunny called ou that before me!"
"What are you talking about Eve?! I never said that!" Ruben, Eve is a lier."
"I can safely assure mistress Sunny would never say that unto thou name." Jack bowed.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
He continued to search around the outside of the Pokemon Center to see if they could find those people Chespin was talking about. "I thought I saw them around here, maybe they are back in the center?" Chespin noted.

"Let's keep looking. They may be out here, and we just don't know." Felix said. They both agreed on walking all around Cyllage City. While they were walking around, he asked Chespin. "So, they kind of looked like pokemon?"

"Yep!" Chespin replied. "One person only came up to you though, he had this pink-ish hair, ribbons, and eyes like a Sylveon. He looked like he transformed into a Sylveon, but stopped halfway." Wait, so... I MIGHT have been transforming into a Sentret, but it stopped? Felix thought. Felix started to go to his "Tranced Thought" time, but Chespin stopped him. "We still gotta go look for those people, right?" He nodded, and kept walking around with Chespin to find them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed at Eve's comment, but redirected his attention to Stephen "We were just doing an experiment to see if this" He held up the pokeball " Would work" Eli shrunk the ball and put it with Veon's ball on his belt "It had a few.... unexpected results" Eli looked at Reuben "I'll carry this for you"

"You were trying to catch him?! Oh, so we are going to throw all morals out the window now, huh! Well, I was going to tell everyone where I am going, but I guess you're just going to put me in me of those things!" Sunny said, trying no to show she was scared. Who would do shuch a thing? This was like slavery in Sunny's eyes.
"Overreacting much?"
"Eve the Eevee, you must understand what mistress Sunny just witnessed."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie turned to Sunny. "That isn't what we were doing. I know it looks like we have bad intentions to you, and I don't want you to see us as enemies. Eli suggested for Reuben to be caught, because Reuben has trouble getting around with his new tail. Reuben was fine with it, but it likely wouldn't have worked he wasn't."
"You see, that's a normal Pokeball, and normal Pokeballs are so ineffective on Pokehumans they practically have to want to be caught for it to even have a chance of working. Eli didn't catch Reuben so that he could command him, Eli caught Reuben so that Reuben could move easier. I would never allow any human to catch a human to command them, that's just plain wrong. I hope you understand." It was very rare that Allie monologued like this, but she was saddened that Sunny had believed them to be sinking to Team Rocket's level.

(@TheFartingFish1 go to the discussion to ask, not here)
Sunny narrowed her eyes. Not in distrust, but in thought. "So, what you are saying is, he wanted to be caught." Sunny replied slowly. She still had a negative feeling about this place, but the more she thought about it, the feeling came from behind her. Outside the Center. Like something was waiting for them, or someone. Sunny's eyes widened as she remembered Espeon's pokedex entry. "Guys, I think Team Rocket is here! I just have a gut feeling nothing more, but something feels off. I can't put my finger on it though."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Sunny "Outside?" He thought for a second "No chances" He looked at everyone "I think we should get moving to the next town, anywhere someone always wanted to go?" He also looked at Reuben "We'll have to put you in the pokeball to go out though, are you alright with that?"