• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

When pointed to by Eli, he shook his head. "I can't promise anything," Reuben said jokingly, then taking a moment to actually analyze the boy on the ground. It made him a bit concerned, seeing them transformed right next to the Pokemon center, giving him doubts about being safe from Rocket in the city. No, no, someone just moved him there. Maybe he passed out there. This wouldn't be unnoticed in a place as popular as this. Seeing Stephen in such a confused state, he decided to help summarize a few things. "Yeah, that stuff's been happening to a lot of people very recently, and from modified Pokeballs the same people are using it's probably going to get worse," he said. "Just gotta hope I don't end up the same way," he muttered to himself.

"Anyways, he rented out a room, so I'd recommend staying there for the night because I doubt sleeping there again is very comfy. Or safe," he added, pointing to the part-Sylveon and walking away in a direction opposite the door back inside the Pokemon Center.

"Modified p-pokeballs?" He shook his head, "I'd have nightmares if you'd describe 'it's probably going to get worse.' I don't mind about a room that's not comfy, but if I can sleep, it's fine. Will I h-have to live my life like th-this for a while? F-Forever?!" Since he's looking down, it's not that noticeable, but his eyes are watering.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie and Talia walked up to the new Pokehuman. He appeared to have the features of a Togekiss, and they gave him sympathetic looks.
"You got dragged into this too? I'm sorry... Team Rocket seems to be everywhere now..." Allie's voice trailed off.
"You're part Togekiss now, get used to it. As far as we know, there's no way to change back," Eevee stated bluntly.
"Eevee! How rude can you get!" Absol exclaimed, turning to Stephen. "I'm sorry about her. She's quite the character."
Allie gave Eevee a stern look. "Eevee, is it even remotely possible for you to not smart-mouth everyone?" she reprimanded. Eevee yawned in response.
"Talia, let's go. Eevee, return." She returned Eevee to her Pokeball and she walked into the Pokecenter with Talia.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned on a wall to the room "As far as we know, witch is not much, team rocket is doing some kind of experiment with some black fluid that did this to us, they made a pokeball that can easily capture us, and they are not afraid to do it" Veon nodded "We even have a few with us" Eli pulled out a hybrid ball and presented it to stephen "This is what it looks like"

Last edited:
Reuben turned around upon the part-Togekiss introducing himself to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you, O Stephen of Lumiose," he said in an exaggeratedly elegant voice. "I may or may not be named Reuben," he added, switching back to his normal tone. He then gave a small wave, continuing to walk away with a Roselia beside him.

Last edited:
"I'm going to see the nurse. I don't think the little mouse is alright at all. He's barely able to move and there's like this thing on his arm that's bothering me," Emily softly stated to Eli, after a brief glimpse on Cylan's right arm.

"Uhh... guess I stay, or umm," Paris quietly blurted, before he sat next to a bed with his folded laptop on his lap. Oddly enough, the Pichu had not bothered to boot up the device yet. The electric mouse nodded at the girl that promptly exited the room with the fire mouse closely held around her left arm.

"Hello, I'm afraid that the little mouse here that I have isn't doing too well. I know this might sound odd, but this was not from battling or anything like that. All I can say is that he's probably going to visit another world at this rate. I also have another Pokémon that's badly hurt," Emily quietly voiced in the nurse's direction after the trainer arrived at the counter.

"Oh, that's quite unfortunate! What seems to be the matte- Yikes! Okay, put him in his ball, then give any more that you have so I can work this thing out!" Nurse Joy replied, before she soon emitted a loud squeal from the purple bubble!

"Please work dear God, I can't let this go on any longer," Emily thought, before she opened her bag and took a Poké Ball from it. She recalled Cylan back into the red and white sphere soon after. She grabbed the other ball and promptly handed both of them to the Nurse. The woman placed the balls on the machine, as a couple of beeps came from the unfamiliar apparatus.

"Okay, all done. They should be okay now," Nurse Joy said after a few minutes went by, before she gave the Poké Balls back to their respective owner.

"Ugh... well that was weird, but I'm kinda better. I still don't know why I feel that burning thing on me," Oliver said to himself after he came out of the ball for a brief moment. The sea otter quickly went back into the ball, before the Nurse giggled. The Oshawott's ball was placed back into the bag.

Cylan slumped onto his trainer's left arm when he was called from the spherical container. The fire mouse gave off a faint breath, followed by a heavy wheeze.

"Well, the Oshawott seems to be somewhat better, but I'm wondering why the Cyndaquil isn't," Nurse Joy thought, while a Wigglytuff approached the counter.

"Could you put him in the ball and give it to me again? I think the machine might of had something up there," The Nurse requested, before the girl nodded and did what the woman instructed.

"It's not working, I think there's something going on with the Cyndaquil. I'll let the Wigglytuff go check him out," Nurse Joy stated, before she called out Cylan out of the ball.

"Is he on any medication or anything?" Nurse Joy asked, as she gave the ball back to Emily and handed the Cyndaquil over to the Wigglytuff.

"Aww, don't feel too bad! I'm really great with checking things out, so you'll be up and going and no time!" The Wigglytuff happily said to the Cyndaquil, before several droplets dribbled down his face.

"Yes, he has this white stuff that I put in his arm. A man with a lab coat from another Center gave this to me. He told me to use it every four to six hours I think... and for a little over a week. Something bad happened earlier, so that was a problem," Emily punctually answered after she took out a brown bottle and a syringe. The Wigglytuff walked past the counter and soon into a hallway of the building.

"Oh no, that's really bad! A lot of things could happen if you miss medicine time! You should really be careful with that!" Nurse Joy insistently called, while she noticed the Oshawott coming out of the ball again.

"I'm very sorry, but it was impossible to do that at the moment earlier. It was either that or well... I wouldn't be here most likely," Emily quietly responded, before she gave a deep, lengthy sigh.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Veon jumped on the bed "Yup! you can talk to us now!" she said jumping up and down. Eli crossed his arms "It's time to go to bed, tomorrow, we make our plan." Eli walked over to a bed on the far side of the room and laid down, Veon quickly jumping next to him and curling up with him on the bed

Reuben continued walking the way he believed led home, occasionally looking around him to see for anyone watching him. At this point in time, however, his walk home was quiet. Eerily quiet. Very few times could he actually see someone else, making him relieved when a familiar ringtone rang out from his back pocket. He picked it up, still continuing to walk but a bit less aware of his surroundings.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Reuben! Good, you're still alive. How is it going? Are you nearly home?" replied the same voice that came from the phone the previous night.

"Yeah, I'm walking home right now. I should be home soon."

"Okay, good, good. Be safe!"

"I wi-" the boy replied, cut off when a String Shot glued his hand to a nearby building, followed by multiple more until he do nothing but speak. "Hey! I'm kinda-"

Even that was prevented too, a man emerging out of the shadows and slamming his hand over Reuben's mouth, pushing his head back against the wall. "Will you learn to shut your mouth for once in your life?" came an unfamiliar voice. The man then looked to what Reuben was holding, snatching the Pokenav out of his hands. "Do not call again," he said into the speaker, slamming it against the pavement. The frantic chanting of his name could be heard abruptly cutting off.

The grunt looked back up at Reuben, smiling. "Finally, you're away from them. Took you a while, I was getting impatient waiting for the others." He produced a syringe that looked too familiar. "I figured if you want to be with them so much, you might want to be one of them too." The boy was helpless to defend himself against the sensation occurring in his leg.

His Roselia was still next to him the walk home, yet had scrambled when something had fired a String Shot at the boy. She eventually spied on what was going on, partially afraid, partially in shock, partially morbidly curious as to what was going down.

The grunt continued after injecting the fluid into Reuben's leg. "That may not put you out as quickly as I want, so I brought something else." The boy would never know what that 'something else' was, his Roselia finally snapping out of her trance and shooting a Poison Sting from one of her flowers directly into the grunt's eye. The grunt yelled out in pain, temporarily ignoring the two and instead putting all of his attention on his eye. The Ariados beside him didn't have much time to move either, being hit by a Stun Spore whenever the Thorn Pokemon shook her flowers at it.

Reuben soon found himself free from the String Shot bounding him to the wall, a Magical Leaf being used to hastily cut him loose. His first instinct was to run back to the Pokemon Center, to try and contact the others about what had just happened. His Roselia, after not being able to catch up, was returned to her Pokeball.

---

Reuben burst through the door into the room the others were situated in, heavily breathing. There were still some remnants of the String Shot, and the empty syringe stuck out in his leg. His skin was noticeably more pale than before, and some locks of mint-green hair could be seen. The adrenaline began to subside, and after a moment of attempting to catch his breath he collapsed onto the ground. Two Pokeballs rolled out of his pockets, spawning a Maractus and Roselia that soon grouped around him, worried.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Meanwhile, Brian's transformation was almost over, his body start shifting.
"Doesn't it look familiar?" The zorua said curiously, "it look like a flareon, what that man did to him?" Misdreavus answered angrily, flinching the zorua for a second.

"W-what man?" Zorua asked in confusion, "to what i have seen, there was someone who injured Brian" the ghost answered and calmed down.
"So, he just turned him into a flareon...? Thats awesome!" The fox pokemon said in excitement, "im not sure you are right about that" misdreavus replied in worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolty was still inside her dreams, there was a bright light who start to come closer and closer, however, it suddenly disappeared and faded away.
Instead of that, another light appeared and showed another memory.

The memory was very faint and Jolty could barely recognize it, the only thing she could recognize was that the memory is from the pokemon center.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taillow still tried to wake up the emolga human, but there wasn't any sign of awakeness, not like before.
After a few more tries the bird gave up, "this didn't work well..." He told himself before he heard a loud noice.

He turned to see the human suddenly collapsed to the ground, there was a syringe stuck in his leg.
The taillow flew above the two grass pokemons and landed at the fainted human to take a closer.
"I dont think this is normal to have a syringe stuck to the leg" the Taillow said in confusion.

Eve got off of Sunny's bed. "Sure it is. If I had a penny for each time I saw a human with a syringe in their leg I would have a great total of ONE cent."Eve said sarcastically. "Oh, it's that bozo. He's fine." Eve turned back to Sunny's bed. She stopped in her tracks. He was reacting the same way her trainer did when... "SH-" Eve glanced at her trainer. "OOT! He's going to understand me soon! And he is going to understand our conversations, and, and-"

The Roselia took a moment to look up from Reuben and at the Taillow. "Obviously not!" she said in an irritated voice, looking around at how everyone had been reacting, then back at her passed out trainer being dragged onto the bed. She began appearing guilty, taking this all internally, believing it showed how bad of a guardian she was. She attempted to distract herself from these thoughts by just working on trying to tuck him into bed. The Maractus continued being silent as she assisted the Roselia, unsure of everything that was going on.

Reuben's complexion continued to appear a pale white and his new hair color became more and more prevalent. The most drastic change was now concealed by the sheets, and would now most likely be unnoticable to anyone else.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Taillow didn't understand what the eevee were talking about, he tried to think ehat the evolution pokemon meant.
When the sylveon human start dragging Reuben taillow flew back to Jolty's bed, then he kept thinking.

It took him a couple of second to relize, and that put him in a little shock.
"Wait, could he-" the taillow said to himself and quickly stared at the human, his hair and skin color start changing.
So thats how it happened Taillow thought to himself as he keep looking, distracted by the transformation.

"Alright, let's see what's going on with you here. You look kinda pale and stuff," The Wigglytuff said, while the Cyndaquil silently mewled in her arms.

The fire mouse was placed down on a padded table soon after. The Wigglytuff grabbed a thermometer and a tongue depressor.

"Okay little one, open wide! Don't worry, this here is safe, it won't hurt a bit," The Wigglytuff stated, before the Cyndaquil slightly opened his mouth in response.

"Aww... you have to open more than that. Could you make it wide for the plane to come in?" The Wigglytuff requested, before the little Pokémon barely managed to give way to his tiny mouth.

"Yikes! Your temperature is quite too high, even for a fire Pokémon!" The Wigglytuff cried after she placed the thermometer in Cylan's mouth for a brief moment. The tool was taken out soon after and placed onto an empty, metallic tray.

"Your throat doesn't look normal either! It looks like you could be very sick, but the purple bubble you coughed out is telling me something else. I'm going to have to see what else is going on, so hang tight," The Wigglytuff quickly added after the use of the tongue depressor. Cylan slowly turned away from her a split second later.

"What's with your arm?" The Wigglytuff inquired, after she noticed the Cyndaquil firmly placing his right arm against his stomach.

"There is no need to hide anything! All that it is doing is making this take longer, and that'll make you not get better soon!" The Wigglytuff declared after she carefully took off the bandages on Cylan's arm. The fire mouse struggled to move his tiny feet.

"That doesn't look good... it looks like you were either stung by something poisonous or you were exposed to something unsafe. I have a feeling that whatever happened, that stuff won't go away easily on its own. If you're on any sort of medicine, that thing appears to likely be causing the stuff a great amount of stress, so it's probably trying to grow as quickly as it can to stop that. Please don't miss your medicine little one, or else this can get even worse," The Wigglytuff firmly expressed after a firm analysis on the little Pokémon's arm. The Cyndaquil was picked up and taken back to the lobby after the used tongue depressor was placed in the bin.

"Oh, uhh... so how did it go?" Emily asked the Nurse after the girl walked out of the marketing room.

"From how the Wigglytuff is acting, I'd say that your Pokémon isn't exactly doing too well. Please, and please don't miss medicine time," Nurse Joy swiftly responded, before the Wigglytuff handed the girl her respective Pokémon.

"Right umm... thanks I guess. I'll try to not miss that thing, since those spraying bottles don't seem to be helping as much," Emily promptly replied, before she went back to the room with a tearful Pokémon and a duffel bag securely held in each arm.

Last edited:
Stephen followed them all in a rush. He honestly was not surprised that pokemon can talk to him. This has been crazy. Once he arrived to everyone in the group, talking, he cleared his throat, then tugged on his hoodie. "E-Everyone?! I-I-I have s-something to s-say!"

Once everyone quieted down, he looked up. His face was showing the timidness he had, and the shadow from his hoodie fading down to his eyes. He uncovered his hoodie, revealing one blue eye and one red eye. His face was pale, and his hair was a bright white.

"I-I'm Stephen. I turned 13 to this day, and I-I'm happy to be w-with you all." He smiled slightly. Every second his smile widened. It seemed the boy was warming up to everyone, now that he's one of them.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled and extended her hand for Stephen to shake. “I’m Allie. As you can see, I’m in the same situation as you. Only I’m a Gardevoir and you’re a... Togekiss, from the looks of it? That’s Eevee and Absol over there. Come introduce yourselves, you two!”
Absol was the first to approach. “Nice to meet you. I am sorry for your situation.”
Eevee reluctantly approached, and huffed slightly. “The name’s Eevee. Not Eve, not Vee, just Eevee.”
Eevee, please try to be more respectful...” Absol sighed.
Fine. I’m Eevee, nice to meet you.”
Talia approached as well. “Hello, I’m Talia. I am also a Pokehuman now, a Pikachu to be exact.”

He shook her hand lightly. It seems he's weak and vulnerable due to the injection that same day. His smile was wide though, and he didn't want anyone to be concerned of him. He looked to the 2 pokemon, and smiled.

"So...do you got any room for me to sleep? Am I assigned a room or..?" He asked, blushing a bit.

"Only if he bugs me with questions that I don't know the answer to," Sunny said grumpily. She wanted to sleep, after all, she did have a busy day. Or at least she thought she did. "By the way, I'm Sunny and if you don't ask me pointless questions we'll get along fine."
Eve grinned. "I'm Eve and you can bug my trainer all you want! Just don't tell her I said that." Eve lied.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked over to the door and locked it to keep anyone who was not them out "Yes they are, that's why we are here, tomorrow we will make a plan for further escape" Walking over to the bed he was on before he rested with Veon once again "We'll explain everything tomorrow" Veon yawned "Good night!"

He followed Eli, smiling and waving before he left. "I-I guess I'll go to sleep too. I am super tired...I wish you a good night!" He turned around and left. "Maybe they'll be my close...and only friends. I hope so..." he thought, leaving the pokemon center, going to the bed in Eli's room, and passing out on the bed. He was extremely tired and needed to rest.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Taillow saw how everyone going to sleep, and decided to do the same.
He lied on the sleeping emolga human and closed his eyes, its feeling very weird to sleep with a big group he told himself in his mind.
I wonder what whould have happen if Jolt was staying in the lake and not going to search berries another thought came to his mind, he spent the time thinking on it as he drifting off into a slumber.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix had finally obtained his first Pokemon, a Chespin, who he named Chestnut in the lab. He was planning to head home and meet his mother for dinner, but heard something that caught his interest. A serum that could turn people into Pokemon. Blasphemy, that could never happen! he thought. But as he was walking through the forest to his home, he got tackled to the floor of the forest. Felix saw what seemed to be five Team Rocket Grunts. He tried to fight back, but the five grunts surrounded him. While four grunts pinned him down, the other stabbed his arm with what looked to be a syringe. He shrieked, but then blacked out. In his head, he could only hear a small, weak "Wake up Felix!"

Last edited:
"Considering those creeps have attacked us numerous times, I think we already know what the answer is," Emily added towards Eli's direction, after she picked up a boy's question from earlier.

The duffel bag was placed down next to the bed she got on. The girl sat on the bed with Cylan secured in her lap. The Pichu gave off a quiet yawn, as he placed his laptop next to the bag. The electric mouse lied on the bag, before he soon dozed off.

"Okay, you and definitely you need to like get the Emily treatment right now," Emily stated to the Cyndaquil and Oshawott, before the sea otter soon climbed onto the bed with noticeable effort involved.

"B- but w- why? I'm fine now, see?" Oliver quietly asked, before Emily reached into her bag.

"Look, I think you're probably not liking it, but this is for your own good," Emily replied after she heard the Oshawott's noticeably anxious speech. The girl took out the brown bottle and an unused syringe from the bag.

"Okay just hold still... and done," Emily thought, before she filled the syringe with the medication and injected the white liquid into Cylan's right arm. The medicinal items were placed back into the bag soon after.

"Alright, now just you there blue thing. Just stay still and this will be over quickly," Emily whispered, before she placed down the panting fire mouse next to the pillow. She picked up Oliver and set him on her lap.

"Come on, please... that stuff like really hurts more than an oil burn!" The sea otter lowly whimpered, while he squirmed in the girl's lap. The trainer grabbed an orange bottle from the bag, along with a roll of gauze and some dressing. The bandages on the Oshawott's wounds were taken off. The medication from the spray-type bottle was liberally applied onto the burns and other negatively afflicted areas. A hail of droplets and many faint bleats followed after a fraction of a second. The gauze was carefully wrapped around the injuries, followed by the dressing after the girl managed to keep the sea otter still for at least a couple seconds.

"There, you and the little mouse are a bit better now at least. I think that we should go to sleep or something," Emily softly stated, while she gently stroked the Oshawott's head. She lied her head on the pillow, while the Oshawott slowly flopped on her stomach. Cylan curled up near her left side, as the fire mouse gave off a faint snore soon after.

"Good night, I hope we can put an end to this soon," Emily whispered to the Cyndaquil and Oshawott, before she slept with the sea otter still on her stomach.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix woke up a bit later. He pulled out the syringe from his arm and put it in his pocket. A moment after, he heard a voice calling him. "Felix, are you OK?" But as he looked around, he saw nobody else in the forest. "Felix, it's me, Chestnut!" Felix turned around and saw his Chespin talk to him. He felt a mixture of confusion and panic. "I can talk to... Pokemon?" Felix asked Chestnut. "Yep! Speaking of which, have you looked at yourself?" Hearing this, Felix ran to find a reflective surface.

Felix found the nearest puddle, and looking into it, his appearance had changed. His black hair had gone to brown, he had Sentret ears, his green eyes to hazel, and a ring thing on his stomach. He also had a long Sentret tail. A million thoughts raced inside of his head. Did that syringe make me this way? Is there a way to go back to normal? And how can I talk to Pokemon? Felix was lost in what he should do. In the end, Felix decided to stay in the forest for the night. After today, he wanted to travel back to Ambrette town. Everything will be alright, you can return back to normal, he thought in his head. Better get some shuteye, however. He found the comfiest spot in the forest with Chespin, and dozed off under the stars.

Last edited:
Stephen was tossing and turning, when he finally opened his eyes. He felt...normal again. He smiled, thinking yesterday was a dream, but after a few seconds of warming up, he felt the large wings being sandwiched between his back and mattress. He leaned up from his bed, yawning and sighed. He was going to look for his sweater as he slowly got out of his bed, but then noticed he had it on. He chuckled to himself in self deprivation, a little loudly.

(See Page 10, Post 13 of the Discussion thread for Reuben's updated description.)

Reuben was one of the first up. For a moment, he completely forgot about what happened the previous night when he had attempted to go home, questioning where he was and why he was in this bed. His Pokeballs were next to him on the bed now, as if one of his Pokemon picked them up and set them there. Speaking of Pokemon, a Roselia was by his side, sound asleep, as if it eventually grew tired of caring for him that night.

As Reuben began observing his surroundings, some memories came back. "Am I one now?" He almost felt human, but something felt definitely off. His fears were confirmed whenever he attempted to get out of bed and pushed back the blanket, only seeing a long, green tail under the sheets.

The sight jolted him awake. "Where are my legs?" he said frantically, waking up the Roselia beside him. She appeared in shock too, looking at his new form for a moment.

The now part-Serperior continued to try and cope with what he was now, eventually attempting to carefully get out of bed. This attempt failed, looking as if he had just slid off of the bed amd onto the ground. He groaned a bit, his Roselia looking over at him from the edge of the bed. "Everything will be fine, you shouldn't worry," she said, attempting to comfort him, unsure of how true her statement was.

"How is this fine? I need to relearn how to-" He stopped, looking back up at the Roselia and realizing that he understood every word of what she said. While this was one of the main traits of being a Pokehuman, it was still offputting being able to understand her for the first time. She seemed aware of what he had done, looking back with her mouth slightly open in a mixture of surprise and excitement.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix yawned as he woke up from the forest floor. "Ready to get up and at them?" he asked Chespin, who gave a nod. They started their walk to Ambrette City. Felix soon realized at Lumiose that he wouldn't have enough food to get to Ambrette, so the group decided on going to Cyllage City to take a break.

Felix got to Cyllage city kind of quickly, but he was exhausted. Felix saw a nearby Pokemon center, and he and Chespin went inside. Felix decided to sit down, and now he started to wonder again. Was that poison in the syringe? How does it even work? And why would they try it on us instead of some grunts at their base? But still, all he could do was wonder and think about it.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli woke up to the sound of reuben yelling, he sighed and got up, walking over to him and seeing what was happening he decided to leave him alone for a moment. Letting Veon sleep, he walked out to the front desk "Do you know where a good breakfast place is?" The nurse nodded and pointed out a good pancake place a few buildings down. As he was walking out he spotted felix and did a double take, a look of astonishment and fear on his face

Magic Sparkle

Brian opened his new big black eyes slowly, his view was still blurry.
"Oh, look like you finally woke up" a voice came, "what a relief" another voice followed.
"W-who is that?" Brian quickly respond as he lookolo around him, when his view got normal again he saw his two pokemons in front of him.

"Are you okay?, You are acting a bit odd" the zorua said, "you just need to calm down" the misdreavus added.
"D-did you just talked?" The new flareon said In shock and pointed at the two pokemons with his paw, however, he suddenly lose balance and fell to the ground.

He looked at his paws, orange fur scattered all over it.
He tried to stand up, but he found it hard to stand on his two legs, so he ended up going back to four.
"Is it even possible?-" he stopped for a moment to look back at his new tail, "-turning into a pokemon...".

"I guess it could be possible, i mean, you look exactly like a flareon, only with a bow and a top hat" the misdreavus said.
"So i am a flareon now..." Brian said before happiness bursted in his face, "thats cool!" He yelled in excitement. "You are right about that!" The zorua agreed.

The misdreavus wanted to say something but the others were too focused on their excitement, i guess his weirdness didnt change she thought
"Maybe that what the rumors meant!, So that mean the fletching is one of them too!" The flareon kept yelling until the misdreavus stopped him.

"This is not the time for excitement, we need to find a way to turn you back" she said in anger, "why do you have to be a fun ruiner" the fox pokemon said in disappointment.
"I guess you are right about that Mystic, but until then, my name would be Fluff" the flareon replied.

"Fluff? Why would you change your name?
" Mystic said in confusion, "if i am a flareon then i need a name to fit it" Fluff explained.
The ghost sighed, "alright, lets just go away and try to find a cure".

"Right, the rumors are true so tomorrow we will be back. But for now we should be heading back, voodoo can use his illusion to make us look like humans" Fluff said and took the two balls that lied on the ground, it took him a little time to pick them and put them in his chest, he then picked the staff with his mouth.

"Finally you are making sense, lets go" mystic agreed, "that sounds lame, but okay" Voodoo said with a little disappointment.
"Get on me, i will run as fast as i can toward the town" the flareon told the two pokemons, misdreavus nodded and landed on Fluff, however, Voodoo shock his head.
"I will run with you, i will make sure you wont any troubles with it" the zorua explained.

"Alright, lets go!" Fluff called out before dashing away with Voodoo behind him.
The blowing winds gave happiness to the flareon, he never felt so alive before.
However, he didn't look at the road and ended up bumping into a sentret human after entering the time.

"Are you okay?" The zorua asked immediately, the flareon nodded as he rubs his head and picking the fallen hat.
"Sorry about that" Fluff said, he didn't notice the sentret part.

Sunny woke up. "Ugh, so much happened! Can we have a quiet day today? Hey! where did everyone go?!"
"They left without you, sleepyhead."
"Eve shut up! I'm going to get dressed, then I'm going to look for-oh, right I forgot" Sunny said as she got in front of a mirror. Her ears and tail were painfully obvious. The gem on her forehead didn't help either. The only thing that could be natural, was her hair. She could say she dyed it. Her eyes wouldn't draw too much attention but were still unusual. "Eve, you look for them. I don't have anything to hide my appearance from onlookers and they can't know about us. Not yet."
"Whar if I don't want too?" Eve questioned.
"Then I'll send Sparky or Jack. You know what, I'll just send Jack. I trust him more with a message than you." Sunny glared at her pokemon in the mirror. She let out Jack.
"You called mistress Sunny. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Jack exclaimed.
Sunny sighed. "I'll tell you later. Just go out and find someone named Eli. Just shout his name and you'll find him, he'll understand you. Tell him I need my disguise."
Jack ran out calling for Eli.