• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shot Reuben a death stare. "Not the time, Reuben." She quickly switched on a smile and turned to Eevee, praising her.
Meanwhile, Talia readied her attack. The energy around her suddenly grew stronger, as her eyes narrowed in anger.
"This is for everyone you've attacked!"
She let out a Thunderbolt, smashing into the Rocket plane. Allie looked at her in wonder.
"Well, who knew," she stated.

"The plane... I don't like the sound of that at all," Emily said to Eli before the girl cautiously kept Oliver still around her left arm.

"Ow! Hey! I can still walk... uhh... umm... kinda ow ouch, ouch ow! Is that a storm?!" Oliver cried, while he attempted to shrug off the burning pain. His eyes took in the powerful electric discharge surging in the skies! His head gradually turned into a darker shading of red, while his trainer mentally noted his light fur to be awfully hot to the touch with her bare hands.

"Umm, I think you seriously need some water or like a good rest... or something along the lines of like not being like that time I ran too much. I'm not sure if being all red and breathing like that is normal at all," Emily said to the Oshawott, while the sea otter attempted to maintain a normal look in front of her.

"Hey! I can still talk! I can still move my arms and legs! I don't see what's the big deal girl!" Oliver retorted, while the girl sighed towards what was gibberish speech to her ears.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Oliver "You are not fine, I can see that clearly, Echo's up there dealing with the plane, then we move to the next town and you to a pokecenter!" He then looked back into the sky at the plane

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
E - o? Out - pl - now

As Echo caught fragments of a telepathic message from Allie, she tried to piece it together. Did she want her to leave the plane? she probably should, anyways, so she left with a Dark Pulse and a Shadow Sneak. She came up under the shadow of a tree, resisting the urge to shout "BOO!" Right after, yellow bolts of electricity blasted the ship as it was blown into pieces. Echo walked out from under the tree and said "Nice shot! It's a shame that I couldn't toy with the grunt more, but in all seriousness, we need to go again. If they know where we are, we need to move. Like, now."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty woke up in her dream, however, everything was dark, an endless dark place. She looked left and right, there wasn't any exit but the place filled like the outside.

Jolty was tired, the last thing she could remember was the defog she used. Did they catch me, is that mean i am now trapped inside a ball? She wondered to herself in her thoughts, but the thoughts just echoed all over the empty space.

Spooked, jolty looked around, she wasn't sure what's is going on, before she could do anything else a bright light appeared out of nowhere.
Jolty covered her eyes until she got use to it.

She start seeing something in the light, it was... A memory. Her pupils shrunk in fear she relized the memory, her aunt's death.
The moment that brought her into loneliness for the few years.

She could see it clearly enough, the moment when she collapsed immediately for no reason, the moment she haven't respond or breathed. Jolty start crying hardly from the bad memory.

At start she tried to cover her eyes with her arm, but it was useless, it was like seeing though her hand. Closing her eyes didn't help too, she could still see it. No metter what she tried she could still see it, even she tried to run away she could still see it in front of her.

She couldn't escape from the suffering of the memory, she just kept watching unwillingly with tears covering her face.

In the real world she start shivering and a faint tear fell from her eyes, all the injures on her body doesn't seem to recover at all.
The strong shakes dropped Taillow down to the ground "ugh..." He moaned quietly, the heal bell made him recover faster.

Pollen-Puff

Echo looked ahead on the path when she saw him - a passed out and scratched-up boy, maybe her age, slowly growing red hair and a yellow tail, though other features had already developed. She knew this scene all too well. This time, the boy seemed to be a Delphox. He looked hungry, and Echo spotted a berry bush. Unfortunately for him, these were spicy Leppa berries, but she figured they might help him a it more because he was, after all, Fire/Psychic. He stirred, and then panicked, bloodred eyes stared right at Echo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keiko had been ambushed by Team Rocket a few days before. They had pinned him down, then injected him with a strange serum. It made him tired and he must have passed out. He had dreams of cryptic mazes and one of a horrific nightmare, but he forgot what it was about. When he came to, he tasted spice, but strangely, he loved the taste. Usually he hated anything and everything spicy. What took him some time to do was open his eyes. When he did, still scared from his nightmare, he saw... a pokemon-human? He sat up, feeling empowered despite his injuries from the Grunts' Croagunk. Without saying anything, he looked down at himself and saw a Delphox!

After a while of waiting since the rather spectacular explosion of the black blob in the sky, he noticed a shift in the two lying on the ground. The Emolga began shivering to the point that the bird on top slid off of her, as if Jolty was experiencing some sort of night terror. Reuben slowly walked over to her, attempting to comfort her by patting her head. "It's fine," he began softly saying. "You're okay. Just wake up, and we can help get you somewhere safer."

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Keiko slowly sat up in confusion over his new 'form.'
"Hello? I-i'm Keiko. I also seem to be a Delphox. Did Team Rocket do this? Is this permanent?" Keiko reached for his back where he found a tail and took hold of a stick. Wait- a tail!? He pulled the stick out of his tail and held it in front of him, as the stick lit on fire.
"T-this is normal for Delphoxes, right? They use a flaming stick?" The Mismagius-human stepped back and introduced herself.
"Hi, I'm Echo. Yes, Team Rocket has been injecting us and others," she motioned to the group "with some sort of serum. We have moves, abilities, and can speak Pokemon. The main downside is that we can't enter civilization, and Team Rocket comes after us."
"So that means I can use moves? I wanna try one!"
Keiko concentrated on the flame and a ritual symbol appeared under him. The flame turned blue and a small, weak spiral hit the ground. He had just used the most pathetic Mystical Fire ever.

"I guess we should get moving. I'm not sure what to do now that I got two things that are like well... hurt and stuff. I'll probably head into the center once we get to the next place and see what's up and other things here," Emily responded after she took a deep, mental note of Oliver's current condition.

"I think you're going to need to rest for a bit. Even though you're not like boiling like you used to, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be out here looking like that," Emily stated to the Oshawott, before she reached into her bag and called the sea otter into the ball.

"N- no! I'm fine I'm telling yo- wauughh!" Oliver protested, before he soon found himself in an ambient, soothing container of some sort. The ball was placed back into the bag, before the other ball was grabbed soon after. A small, fire mouse Pokémon was send out of the spherical container a split second later. The red and white ball was placed back into the bag, before the container was promptly zipped up. The duffel bag was held with her right hand, while the little Pokémon was snugly secured with her other free, respectable arm.

"How are you doing? You seem to be uhh... kinda quiet lately," Emily asked the Cyndaquil. An obscure cry was given back in response to the trainer. The shivering mouse appeared wan upon closer inspection. The ashen breaths came forth upon the fuzzy sight of the tall, black and gray figure.

"You look like you're quite under the weather pal," Emily commented, upon her observation with Cylan's pallid face.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Emily inquired the Cyndaquil, before a harsh, grating rasp soon came from the fire mouse. A large, mauve bubble slunk along with the large puff of dispelled air.

"I'm taking that as not okay then. Better get him to the center also I guess. I'll probably have to find a safer place if I want to help him out on the spot," Emily briefly pondered, while she kept the little Pokémon comfortably held around her left arm.

Seeing some confusion on where to go from here, Reuben spoke up after turning his attention away from Jolty. "I feel like we should just pick a direction and stick with it until we're out of this forest, then we can sort out where to go. Seriously, I just want out of here. Any moment I stray away I feel like I'm about to be jumped." He looked at Echo, and the conversation with the Delphox. "Wait, how many times have you guys tried going back? To me it doesn't sound difficult, at the very least beats living in the wild. Not like anyone would believe you guys, or maybe it can become acceptable when basically everybody's becoming a Pokehuman at this point." He shrugged, looking at Oliver being caught in a ball and a still ill Cyndaquil being sent out instead. He stared at the fire-type for sometime, then looking back at both of his own Pokemon as a way of making sure nobody strayed off.

Magic Sparkle

Taillow opened his eyes slowly as he recovered from the faint, only to see a human that look like a lucario.
"Another pokehuman?" He said slowly as he tilt his head, he have seen the other pokehumans in the cave but none of them was a lucario.

"Are more people turning into a pokemon?" He immediately questioned the lucario human as he rub his head with his wing, he never understood how all that happening, the only thing he know from jolty was that she was attacked by a person that wearing black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jolty was lying on the cold floor of her mind as the memory ended, her face was covered with tears.
Auntie... Her thought echoed through the mind, she just wanted to run away from that horrible memory and forget it for good.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yes, many more have turned since then. Team Rocket just keeps coming..." Allie's voice trailed off as she remembered all the attacks.
"But... why is all this happening? What does Team Rocket gain by turning us into Pokehumans?" Talia looked confused.
"I don't know. They've tried to capture us before, but I think that there's something else to it." Allie looked into the distance, and shivered.

Feray had been silent the entire journey. There were many times she wanted to interject with her own opinions, but she was stuck in her own mind. Zwirra, her Dusknoir, was getting worried because she was not normally this reserved and quiet. Although, his worried look would stop for a moment when he'd find a random berry or herb nearby and he would grab them and put them in Feray's jacket for later. Feray just slowly led the way for the group, until the group was attacked by a Team Rocket aircraft. She turned into a mossy rock to protect herself and her Dusknoir, but had no way of helping anyone else. She didn't want Zwirra to go because if he had gotten hurt or caught, she would have to deal with him not being there to help her. When the aircraft flew away, she turned back into herself and walked up to where the others were at, surprised that she walked off a bit from the main group.

In Eli's arms was a small Emolga Pokehuman having a nightmare of some sort. She looked about to find more newcomers that were also Pokehumans. Well, this party was starting to get bigger. She guessed they could pull off a mini-convention if this keeps up. Trying not to snicker at her own bad joke, she looked toward Jolty and Taillow and extended her help, her voice gurgly, but not as bad as it was when she last spoke and most of her words could be made out very easily. It seemed like she was getting more used to her form.

"I could help heal any wounds you have. Just as long as I have berries and herbs, Zwirra and I can create salves, pastes, and soups to aid in recovery. Taillow, may I see you for a second? I need to inspect you for any wounds, if that's alright. Can you fly? Does anything feel numb or in pain?" questioned Feray with a look of concern, a look that she rarely wore as a common expression.

Magic Sparkle

Taillow looked at the lucario human with an understanding face, then turned his face to the houndour and the ditto pokehuman that came.
"Dont worry, i am fine. It was just a poison" he said calmly to the worried group.

"Im not sure why those people are attacking you guys or trying to turn others into pokemons but im sure i and j-j-jo..." He said as he tries to remember the emolga's name, it took him a couple of seconds to remember some of her name. "But im sure i and Jolt would be happy to help" he fixed his sentence.

He turned his head to Jolty, who seem to be shivering at the sylveon's ribbon, it actually looked a bit cute.
"I hope she is okay, she have used her power too much" Taillow explained, he opened his wings and start flying from the the lucario's hands towards the sylveon.

He landed on his head and looked at the Jolty, her shivers became weaker look like the nightmare is ending he thought.

Reuben shrugged from Talia's question. "Psychological warfare? Imagine having to fight an enslaved human being, so it could be useful in that department." After a pause, he looked back at Talia again. "Fundraising? I know a few people who would pay to have whatever kinda stuff they're using," he added, laughing.

Hearing Eli speak up, it appeared as though they still had a definite direction and plan, which luckily involved heading in the direction of his home town. Good, we can get there and I can just quietly leave, go home, and forget about all of this. They'll be okay without me, definitely. Will I be okay walking the rest of the way alone? No, they wouldn't go into a city for this. "Good, good, sounds nice," he said after a moment of appearing deep in thought.

In other news, Feray spoke up again, and it sounded as if she was capable of doing quite a bit more about Jolty and Taillow compared to what he had done. Speaking of the part-Emolga, she seemed to be getting at least a bit better compared to before, slowly making her way out of whatever trance the boy had found her in. That relieved him a bit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yeah... that's totally not creepy at all..." Talia looked slightly put out by Reuben's last comment to her.
"It's not that far-fetched. Team Rocket are the lowest of the low..." Allie was unsettled by the various possibilities, but kept that part to herself.
Talia turned to her Pokemon. "Togekiss, Altaria, could you two scout the area and make sure everything's clear before we move?"
"Of course. We will be back shortly." The Pokemon flew off.
They came back a few minutes later. Altaria was the first to speak. "I found no signs of Team Rocket. The area seems clear."
Togekiss spoke next. "Nor did I. It is safe to move."

Feray thought for a moment before finally speaking up. Thinking about Eli's plan, she knew that's all that they could really do. She looked out to the distance where Cyllage City could be seen and she looked back at Eli. Her voice spoke out a bit louder, as if she were commanding her own subordinates.

"Okay, everyone. From what the Altaria and Togekiss said, the coast is clear. If anybody needs help walking, ask for some assistance. I would also like for our Pokémon and ourselves to find items as we walk about. Berries, herbs, anything that is edible and can help us later, but stay with the group. I will make a headcount before we leave just so we have everyone. Let's do Eli's plan and find some roof for us. Once we get there, if any of you have questions, I will be hosting a meeting once we settle, so everyone can be on the same page and answer anything that is needed. Are there any objections?"

She looked about to see if anyone had any other ideas. It felt weird taking charge, but she felt like she was doing pretty well for the first time in a long time. Her gaze wasn't oppressive or anything of the like, but it held more authority than what it had been holding before.

Magic Sparkle

"are you walking toward the town? It would be very risky. Humans would be confused if they will relize that almost all of you are half pokemon, they might even hurt you from curiousness" Taillow said as he is still standing on Eli's head between his ears.
"But if that what you want then go ahead, just be careful that humans wont suspect" he added calmly.

He looked at Jolty once again, she looked more calm then before, the nightmare was seem to fade away.
She would be terrified when she'll wake up, she always get scared near them. I know she said that she is very shy toward humans but not toward pokemon but they are half pokemon, she shouldn't be that terrifyied Taillow thought to himself, a lot of things about Jolty was strange to him, like that she doesn't know much about moves or berries.

"I hope she is okay" he said quietly near the sylveon's ears as he kept looking at the sleeping emolga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile a small earthquakes appeared in Jolty's dream as the team moved, it didnt hurt her but it prevent the thoughts from coming in.
It actually helped Jolty calm down as the the earthquake prevent her from thinking about the bad memory.

She start feeling a bit comfortable in the area, the place got warmer for some reason and she couldn't think about the horrible moment. The place got darker and the earthquake slowly stopped until there was nothing but warm darkness.

It made the emolga drowsy in her own dream, it didn't take a long time before she fell into a sweet slumber, calmer than ever.
In the real world a peaceful look appeared on her face.

Last edited:
From the calm manner of Talia and her Pokemon after they had scouted the surroundings, Reuben could assume the group had nothing to worry about, breathing a sigh of relief when it was confirmed by Feray. "Alright," he nodded in response to the part-Ditto's plan, following the rest of the group out of the forest. When hearing the cosplay excuse being brought up again, he laughed. "I'm a Zoroark. None of you are Pokemon. This is all just a joke," he laughed again.

Last edited:
Feray looked over at everyone to count them all, with Dusknoir using his patent Ability to find the PokeBalls everyone had and the Pokemon hiding within and giving Feray a picture of the Pokemon in those PokeBalls. There was herself and Zwirra, her Dusknoir; Jolty the Emolga Pokehuman and her friend Taillow; Allie the Gardevoir Pokehuman and her Eevee and Absol; Eli the Sylveon Pokehuman and his Eevee; Echo the Mismagius Pokehuman with her Jumpluff and Murkrow; Talo the Flygon Pokehuman and his Treecko; Emily and her Pokemon Cylan the Cyndaquil, and then Oliver the mostly Oshawott Pokehuman; Reuben with his Maractus and Roselia; Talia the Pikachu Pokehuman and her Togekiss and Altaria; Aisha the Lucario Pokehuman and her Houndour and Yanma; and finally, Keiko the Delphox Pokehuman...

Including herself and Zwirra, there were two humans, ten Pokehumans (including Oliver), and fifteen Pokemon... At least some of them are in their PokeBalls, but this was a big group to have and to walk around.

After getting a head count, she heard the conversation that was happening and chuckled. They could use the cosplay excuse, as they have more members, and that they were doing a sort private convention they had to sign up for first. Yes, that sounds like an amazing idea.

"I have an idea. Since we have more Pokehumans since last time, if anybody asks us, we just say we are a part of a private convention you have to sign up for in Kiloude City, where we walk around in our suits. The convention doesn't stay put for too long, though. To sign up, they have to make it to Kiloude City. Since the only way to get to Kiloude City is either by Teleport, Fly, or using the tram in Lumiose City and it is pretty out of the way, anyone who is interested will take a long while to get there and find the "convention" only to find that there is no such thing and we'll be gone before they come back. Does that sound good?" she asked before looking over to Reuben and smirking. "Oh, and your idea, Reuben: Flawless. If I had ever seen a Zoroark be in its disguise and talk, that'd be great. Wait... I feel like I already have once before... Then again, he was under the ownership of a trainer, so maybe he was taught to figure out how we humans speak... Maybe. Eh, oh well," Feray shrugged before smiling at her amazing idea. She was so excited, she didn't realize Zwirra had gone around the group collecting random berries and herbs and sticking them in a satchel he got from Feray's trench coat.

The items Zwirra had gotten were several Oran Berries, Sitrus Berries, Pecha Berries, Cheri Berries, Rawst Berries, a Revival Herb, a few Energy Roots, and several Heal Herbs that could be ground down into Heal Powder.

Magic Sparkle

"cosplay?" Taillow said, he wasn't sure what they mean by that, "maybe it will work, have you tried it before?" he added.

He looked down at Jolty, who seem to be a lot more relaxed. She has stopped shivering and there was a peaceful quiet look on her face, taillow smiled as he sees that the young emolga calmed down, it looked a bit adorable too as well.
But there was still injures on her body, it looked like the oran berry didnt work.
She doesn't give a sign of recovering, but she does seem to be asleep and not fainted, Taillow thought for a couple of seconds before giving up.

Last edited:
Emily continued to follow along behind the group, while she held Cylan around her left arm. The Cyndaquil gazed at the duffel bag for a brief moment, before he curled next to his trainer's arm soon after.

"Alright, just gotta stay calm and get out of this area. Hopefully there's a place that can help, or at least where I can help him myself," The girl thought after she gently patted the fire mouse's head.
------------------------------------
Meanwhile, an electric, mouse-like Pokémon scurried through the large woodland. His tiny hands held a compact device that functioned similarly to a computer. He carefully blew on the lightly bandaged area located on his right hand for a few seconds. The monetary notes lightly jiggled around in the pocket pouch of his unadorned body dress in a moderate shading of gray.

The baby Pokémon hurriedly sprinted across all stray branches and logs his darting eyes found at the last second. Suddenly, he tripped near a purple woman with the features of a Ditto! He emitted a loud, harsh cry of terror a split second later! He tightly gripped onto the laptop and quickly rolled over to break his fall!

Upon closer inspection towards the ground a few seconds later, he noticed some of the more valued notes that fell from the pocket pouch of his dress. As a result, he frantically snatched all the money he could in his little hands and stuffed them back in his pocket, after he placed down the small, electronic device for a brief moment.

Reuben nodded at Feray's ideas. Even if the whole Rocket thing was still a problem, at least bystanders could be less so. In response to her feedback on his ideas, he took an exaggerated bow. "Why thank you, I try my hardest."

His attention was soon turned to the Pichu that had made quite the ear-piercing sound. Upon closer inspection, it had appeared that the Pichu had fallen and was carrying sime rather peculiar stuff for a Pokemon to be holding, the boy's eyes furrowing as he stared at the electric-type. His Roselia, meanwhile, walked closer to the mouse, as if about to talk to it.

Paris gave no sort of clear heed towards the other trainers and Pokémon after he seized the rest of the dropped notes and shoved them in the pocket pouch. He grabbed his laptop and glanced around, before he soon found himself near a green Pokémon with a pair of roses. The Pichu gulped after he noticed the Thorn Pokémon approaching him. The Tiny Mouse Pokémon attempted to slowly walk away from the other Pokémon, while he clutched onto the compact device with his quivering, sweaty hands.