• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "that would work, except that team rocket knows that we exist and are looking for us." Eli looked at him with a little concern "are you sure your ok with being in the pokeball?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Echo "Later tonight we can do that, I'm already tired so we might have an early night anyway, for now we need to be on the road" He turned around and asked Talo "If we need to keep you in the pokeball who do you want to hold it?"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Taillow started to wake up from a small and soft pushes, he rubbed his eyes woth his wings and looked at the one who woke him up.
It was Jolty, and see was very injured for some reason. "good morning" the emolga human said a bit more cheerfully than yesterday, like nothing happened to her.

"What happened to you? You have injures all over your body" taillow questioned slowly in confusion, he couldn't figure it out why she is badly damaged.
"Dont worry, just practiced all the night, i may hurt a few times but i think its worth it" Jolty explained happily and let out a few sparks to show the bird pokemon, "i found a way to control my electricity" she added in excitement.

Taillow was impressed but in the same time worried, "you should rest, you have pushed yourself too hard. Besides, you are probably tired if you stayed awake all the night" he said, he was a bit worry about Jolty's acts.
"Calm down, i ate that chato berry so now i am full of energy" she explained calmly, she just wasn't herself.

"Chato berry?" Taillow said in confusion as he looks at the stored berries, there were now two instead of three, only the aspear and the rawst berry left. "You ate the chesto berry? But when the affect will wear off you will get even more tired than before, since you worked all night you will immediately collapse. Are you sure you dont want to rest?" Taillow said with worry, Jolty was acting a lot more differently than they first met.

"I am sure of it, so what are we supposed to do today" Jolty asked curiously.
Taillow sighed, "well, we supposed to collect more berries today, maybe we will find oran or chesto berries and we could get you healed up or make you awake until the night" he said, "but until then you will faint easier since you are badly damaged" he added.

Jolty nodded, there was a faint regret but she didn't let it bother her.
"Lets go!" Jolty said as she open her wings and jumping off the treetop, gliding up a bit before landing on the ground almost perfectly. She was very proud in herself for knowing how to fly.
Taillow landed after her and looked around.

There was a beaten up tree, closly to fall apart, there were not a single leaf in it. Near it there was a circle with no grass on it, it was seem like the grass was blown away.
Taillow could see exactly how much effort did Jolty pulled out, which made him slightly more worry, but still a bit impressed by her stronger skills.

Talo thought for a moment on the matter. "I don't really know, if you want to keep it, then that is okay." Talo looked over at Allie and realized that she had been quiet for a while. He felt that feeling again which made him think for a bit. "I want to establish a trust with everyone here. Maybe rotating the ball between everyone is a good idea. This might give people a chance to feel like there closer to me." He smiled for the first time in a long time. "If anyone wants to take the first turn, let me know. I just think this would be a better idea." He tried to stand up but had to support himself against the walls of the cave. He also thought back to the comment made by Echo about the cosplays. He thought to himself. "Hey, come to think of it, I just got deja vu. Have I said that before?"

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
"I'll try the ball. It might be useful in case something happens." Before Echo could touch the ball,a flood of memories -Allie's maybe?- entered her head. Momentarily stunned, Echo said "w-what did I miss while I was asleep? Allie can't use attacks, maybe a sudden burst reached me. And... Talo, you don't remember us? Well, okay. Hi, Feray and Reuben, nice to meet you! Ah, anyways, let's try the Ball." As she tried again, the ball sucked her in like a vacuum and suddenly, darkness. Then, a light-show filled her surroundings as a soothing voice rang out. "Ah, a new catch. I'm Q, your new... how do I put this? Master," the voice said. The light-show seemed to make Echo much more agreeable and made her memories fade, but she didn't notice because she was fixated on the light-show. The voice then said"Now, I have something I want you to do for me..."

The light-show quickly turned into images of pokemon-human fusions? a Gardevoir, Sylveon, Flygon, Ditto, and a normal boy and a girl. Echo replied with "What is it, m-master? Do you want me to attack them?"
"Precisely. Then, throw this ball that you're in at them to get some... friends."
Echo emerged from the Pokeball, seeing her next targets. Familiarity tugged at the back of her mind, but it was faint and quickly ignored. As Echo prepared to battle, she felt feral and quickly braced for battle with a shadowy aura and pure black eyes.
The last thing Echo remembered before she turned feral is the voice of the Ball from inside: "Update... update... complete!"

EDIT: This post is now NON-CANON and is only here in case somebody goes and asks "Hey, why did this reaction happen?"

Last edited:
"Wahhh! We gotta get out of here! That thing's gonna maul us!" Oliver cried, after he took in a strange, nearby aura! The Oshawott ran towards the girl, while he tightly clung onto her left leg!

"Ow! Hey! Watch it!" Emily shouted, before she looked down at the little Pokémon. She slowly picked him up after securing a moderate grip with her duffel bag.

"What's going on now?" Emily asked the Oshawott in a stern tone, before she noticed him pointing towards the person infused with ghost-like features with his shaky arms.

"Oh uhh... right then. Umm, I guess we should like well... yeah that," Emily promptly replied to the sea otter, while she kept the fidgeting Pokémon secured.

"Hey look, this blue thing's probably got his lights scared off by that ghost thing over there! We might need to put a stop to it before it causes us more trouble!" Emily stated towards Eli in a stringent voice after the girl quickly approached the man with some characteristics of a Sylveon. Oliver gave a slight nod with noticeable agreement towards the man, while the little otter placed his left arm in his mouth and formed a silent, partial vacuum inside.

Pollen-Puff

Suddenly, Echo readied her moves in a pattern that came to her almost naturally. First, she targeted the weakest in the group, the Gardevoir and used Confuse Ray. Next, Mean Look shot a wicked black wave, stopping the enemies in their tracks. Finally, Perish Song was used on the group, making it a matter of time until they died. However, Echo couldn't wait that long and used her deadly Will-O-Wish to Hex combo, making the burnt Pokemon and Pokehumans ignite in a fiery burst before returning to normal. She braced herself, waiting for more.

EDIT: This post is now NON-CANON and is only here in case somebody goes and asks "Hey, why did this reaction happen?"

Last edited:
Reuben, walking back into the cave, was glad to see the Flygon Pokehuman was getting a bit more tolerant. While he couldn't quite understand what Talo was saying, he could make his own guess about what was being said from Eli's responses, and was ready to offer himself to hold the Pokeball for now until Echo did so first. After seeing the Pokeball react when held by the Mismagius, he snickered and walked towards it. "Yeah, maybe someone who doesn't have a chance of that happening should hold it," he said, only to be confronted once again by the same Echo, only a bit... different. Whenever she abruptly began making moves on the team, the boy knew something was definitely wrong, jumping back. "Woah, woah, woah! What are you doing! Perish Song affects you too, that's suicide for nothing! We can talk this out! Please!" he said frantically, questioning if the song was going to apply to him as well. He quickly picked out two Pokeballs from his pockets, throwing them and watching two bursts of light slowly mold into a Roselia and Maractus. "Roselia, try to calm the girl down. Maractus... just survive, maybe you can be the last one left and we can sort it out that way," he said, retreating to a safe distance further in the cave, let still close enough to witness everything unfold. As the trainer retreated, his Roselia attempted a Stun Spore on Echo while the Maractus attempted to stand her ground with a Spiky Shield.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie felt the confusion begin to set in, the familiar sinking feeling sending blackness into her eyes. With all the willpower she could muster, she shook off the confusion.
Eevee laughed at the Hex. "Learn your types. Ghost doesn't affect Normal at all, so you - can't touch this!"
Absol was definitely affected by Hex, although it resisted the typing and was not damaged too much.
"Eevee, Baddy Bad. Absol, Night Slash." She commanded her Pokemon, realizing that there would be no reasoning with Echo.
Black spikes erupted from the ground around Echo, as a result of Eevee's Baddy Bad. At the same time, Absol fired dark slashes at the spikes, causing them to ricochet between them and crash into Echo.

"Augh! I'm sorry! This was probably my fault or something!" Oliver cried, before he dived in front of the girl to take the devastating, fire and ghost combination attack for the trainer!

"Yikes! That blue thing looks like he just got out of that big fire in that school last month! I should probably take him to that place too now!" Emily thought, before she picked up the sea otter and attempted to maintain the continuous movement of her twitchy legs.

"You'll pay too someday you ghost creep! Ugh... my legs! My body! It's like there's a big stone on my back!" Emily added in her mind after she clenched her teeth and quickly plodded past the Eevee and Absol!

"I- I... I... I... I'm... I'm... in... in... l- li- like... a- ab... about... t- to... l- li... like... g- go... u- up... t- th... th... there... p- pl... ple... a... aa... aaa... gh..." The Oshawott loudly babbled towards the other Pokémon, before his brief speech soon came to a series of faint, incomprehensible cries. There was a thin, scarlet liquid that coursed down the trunk of his lightweight body and soon left a narrow, garnet trail on the earth.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Veon gritted his teeth as they took the attack. Eli was about to attack when his eyes landed on the pokeball "Veon trust me and use quick attack" Veon looked confused but nodded and charged at Echo, witch did approximately squat but distract him as Eli dived past Echo and grab the pokeball he was just captured with, turned around and backed up "Calm down now, or I'll use it!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie knew they had little time. "Eevee, Refresh."
"Now, Absol! Icy Wind, and Eevee use Shadow Ball!"
Absol cast a cold wind and Eevee fired a shadowy orb. The attacks combined and turned into one deadly missile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Talia, Near the group)
"Allie? Where are you?" she shouted, hoping that her sister would hear her.
Talia walked through the thick woods, her Altaria and Togekiss following her. She had heard that Allie was somewhere around here, but she had no idea where.
She heard the sounds of battle somewhere nearby, but she couldn't quite make it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(With Allie)
Allie could have sworn someone had called her name, but brushed it off as just a hallucination. Echo showed no sign of fainting any time soon, and fear crept into her mind. She felt helpless, only able to command her Pokemon.
"Absol, use Swords Dance. Eevee, Protect quickly!"
Eevee created a barrier to cover Absol while Absol raised her attack with Swords Dance.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli saw that Echo was not getting any better, so he decided to call him into the pokeball Echo had used on himself by accident. "We'll have to take him to that research place as well..." he looked around "Emily, you hold Talo's pokeball, then we need to get on the road" He picked up some stuff and shoved it into the bags still on the floor and distributing the bags amongst the people there, not handing any to Feray or Talo.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sighed in relief. "I'm glad that's over."
Suddenly, a voice echoed through the cave. "Uh - hello?"
Allie spun around, and saw a familiar face.
Talia?

"
Have any of you - Pokemon - people - seen Allison Minerva Silverstone? She looks like this..." She pulled a photo out of her bag. It was of Allie before her transformation.
"I've been asking everyone I see but I can't find her anywhere and no one knows anything..." She sighed. "Sorry to bother you. I'd best be on my way -"
Allie stepped forward. "Talia? It's me... Allie..."
Talia gasped in horror. She backed away, into the cave wall. "P-Pokemon - talking - Allie - wh-what?"
"Tal, it's actually me. It's a really long story..."
Eevee leaped forward. "Yeah! Team Rocket attacked her and injected this serum and now she's a part Pokemon and is on the run -"
Of course, all Talia heard was "Vee-ee veevee, eevee vee, vee-ee-vee..."
Talia stood, shell-shocked. "Are you- Allie's Eevee?"
Eevee nodded vigorously.
Talia looked back to Allie. "Allie... what happened to you?"
"It's not just me... it happened to a lot of us." She gestured to the Pokehumans.
"You might want to sit down... it's a long story."
Talia obliged, and joined the group, sitting down.
"So... who are you people? And... are you just really good cosplayers or something?"
Allie sighed. "Eli, do you mind explaining? The whole... situation?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "We had given up hope that excuse would ever work" He picked up his fedora and sighed "Yesterday we were all doing our own things, I was going on a nice walk myself, when a group called team rocket jumped us and injected us with this weird liquide, we managed to escape them but shortly after fainted." He placed his hat on his head and started to hide his hair and ribbons into it "When we woke up, we were like this, we eventually found each other and made a little group" He pointed over at Talo "unfortunately he got captured in a pokeball, but we managed to get him back" Eli looked around and sighed again "We had a guy named Echo here to, but he caught himself by accident and went insane" He held up the hybrid ball and showed it to her " The hybrid ball, that's what they called it, made to capture us pokehumans" He put it away "Our current plan is to go to a laboratory and see if they can fix Talo's condition, as well as Echo's now" He pointed at his hat "We are wearing disguises to hide from team rocket as well." Eli raised an eyebrow "Now thats out of the way, who are you?"

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia waited a few seconds, her mind processing what Eli had just said. "So... you're telling me... that it's actually possible for Team Rocket to turn humans into Pokemon...?"
Allie facepalmed. "That's exactly what he's saying, Talia."
"So... I guess I should say who I am... right?" She gave a nervous laugh. "I'm Talia, Allison's older sister-"
Allie groaned. "Please don't call me Allison."
"Fine. Allie's older sister. Allie used to be contacting me periodically after she went on her journey, but she stopped and I got worried. I knew I had to track her down. Togekiss and Altaria helped me with that, of course."
"This is still so confusing to me - there is NO scientific explanation for this, just - humans turning into Pokemon - like, POOF! I - need to process this -" As Talia said this, she got up and ran out of the cave.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talia ran as far as she could into the woods without getting lost, and sat down by a tree. She held her head in her hands.
This completely defies all logic!
She didn't see them coming until it was too late.
"Parasect, Sleep Powder."
A green powder filled her lungs, and she began to feel drowsy. Her last thoughts were those of fear, as everything went black.
A group of Rockets emerged from the shadows, smirking. One pulled out a needle, filled with the serum, and poked it into the girl's arm. The girl seemed to wince, before she was surrounded with a faint yellow light.
"How convenient that we found a Trainer alone in the woods, perfect to test our upgraded serum on. This should take effect faster than the previous prototype." The lead grunt smiled, and recalled his Parasect. Indeed, the girl seemed to be getting smaller by the minute. Her hair already had a yellow tint to it. "Now..." He pointed to another grunt. "You there. I need a Hybrid Ball, pronto."
The grunt gulped. "Well... I kinda... forgot to grab them?"
"YOU DID WHAT?!"
The Rockets argued among themselves, not noticing Talia waking up and fleeing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talia ran as fast as she could, not noticing anything that was happening to her. If she had stopped for even a moment, she would notice her hair was now turning yellow, and she was growing ears and a tail.
She bolted into the cave, panting. "Team Rocket - tried to attack me!"
She didn't notice that she was turning into a Pikachu by the second, as a result of the new fast-action serum.
Allie's eyes widened. "Ummm... Talia... they actually... succeeded..."
Red cheeks began to appear on Talia, and Allie handed her a mirror. Talia took it, looked into it... and let out a piercing scream.

With the fight ended in a luckily anticlimactic way, Reuben emerged from the cavern once more, walking back with the rest of the group, yet still concerned over the Perish Song Echo cast onto the group. "Roselia, wanna try Aromatherapy real quick?" the Roselia had sparsely used it as it seemed to require a bit more experience, but went ahead anyway, waving around her flowers to create a sweet, floral smell that wafted through the cave and seemed to relieve anyone of their ailments. Soon, however, the flower Pokemon ironically began getting tired from using the move, returning to her Pokeball to rest. Meanwhile, his Maractus stuck around a bit longer, looking over at everyone in the group after lifting her Spiky Shield.

Shortly after the Roselia returned to her ball and Reuben caught up with the Pokehumans again, another human made their presence known in the cave. Before he could add his two cents into the conversation with the distraught woman, however, she abruptly left. "Hey, I haven't gotten to-" he trailed off, believing Talia to already be out of earshot. "Well, bye," he muttered.

It wasn't quick before she was back, however, this time looking much different, almost feeling sympathy for her. While he had met the rest as they had already coped with it, he had yet to see one of the Pokehumans in the middle of it. "Yeah, there's a reason I'm still here," he said. "It feels like they're everywhere, and I haven't wanted to take a chance. Thanks for solidifying that for me," he said, half-joking. His Maractus went up to the part-Pikachu in an attempt to comfort her, even though she believed Talia wouldn't understand her. "Miss, it'll be alright. I haven't been out for long, but everyone else seems fine," she said.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "You think she'll be back?" He quickly got his answer as Talia ran back into the cave and looked quite differently... He slammed his hand onto his ears and froze a second before he muttered something about ears. Eli walked over to Talia and asked "You got jumped in the short time you were out there?" He looked around at everyone "we need to move, like now" He pulled out a trenchcoat another fedora and a makeup kit "Look, really sorry, seems like your with us now and we need to go right now, put these on and let's get moving" He looked out of the cave and whispered "I hope they don't come here"

Pollen-Puff

Though Echo was greatly wounded and now unconscious, she was still, hidden to the others, in her Feral form. Though she still had a bit of fight left inside her, she played dead for now, lying in wait for one of them to examine her (maybe). What was unknown to the rest of them, though, was the Perish Song that was still in effect. Because she was already fainted (for the most part) the Perish Song wouldn't affect her.

The best part of her (or rather Q's) plan was that she had quickly and secretly used Taunt before she blacked out, which would cause extreme tension in the group and stop healing moves from coming into effect.

Last edited:
"Oh umm right, guess I'll keep them for now. If anything goes, I can always let them out... though it kinda feels awkward to have this with me," Emily said to Eli, before she stowed the ball in her left, frontal pocket.

"Thanks by the way, uhh... I guess, for whatever the flower thing is called," Emily added, before she turned towards a green Pokémon with botanic characteristics.

"Hey, uhh... the blue guy! You look like that person who barely managed to escape from that burning building in the nick of time. I think I can help you out, but... I think you really need to go to the orange place right now." Emily stated in an unusually calm tone, while she glanced down at the Oshawott.

"U- ugh... j- just... make it... quick! Augh! I can't feel... my... body!" Oliver faintly cried, while he panted the moment he was placed on his trainer's lap when she sat down next to her bag.

"I'll try my best to be quick. I should of studied medicine like my little brother did. I guess I'm the only one that stands between me and this little thing," Emily thought, before she reached into her bag and pulled out a roll of gauze, dressing, an orange bottle filled with medicine and a soft, cloud white washcloth.

The girl softly patted the wounded areas with the washcloth and kept a steady amount of pressure on the sea otter's chest for a brief moment. The potion's contents were directly applied on Oliver's injuries after the small, garnet pool was no longer present on his chest. The squirming Oshawott was kept still, while the gauze and dressing was snugly wrapped around the sites of injury soon after.

"Hey, come on... it's alright, I got you fixed up, but I think you should rest," Emily softly said, before she grabbed a fresh Poké Ball from her bag and tapped the Oshawott's head against it. The ball wiggled several times, until a faint click rang. Suddenly, the sea otter came out of the ball!

"Oh uhh... guess I'll put that away for later then," Emily added, while she secured the silently mewling Pokémon around her left arm. She gave a quick check at the dry, used washcloth before she folded it clean side up. She placed all her items in the bag soon after. She had a tight grip with her duffel bag utilizing the other arm and headed towards Eli.

"Okay, I'm ready I guess. I hope we don't run into those creeps again," Emily voiced at the man with the characteristics of a Sylveon.

"Y- you... you... re... t- te- te... ll... i- ing... me... ur... rrr... ggg... hhh," Oliver mumbled, while he felt something swaddling the top of his head and a majority of the trunk of his body.

Pollen-Puff

As Echo looked at the ball, she watched it and went "Hmm... So this is what they captured you in. Do you think there could be other variants of the ball, like with normal Pokeballs?" (OOC: Check my earlier posts for context ^-^)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Talia stepped back as she heard Maractus speak. "Wh-what? I can understand Pokemon? Or can you talk? This is all so confusing-"
"Because you are now a Pokehuman, I believe that you may be able to understand us now, Miss." Altaria floated up to Talia, trying to comfort her. Togekiss did the same.
Allie froze. "I agree with Eli. We need to move, NOW. Talia, I'm sorry for what happened, but there's no time for chitchat - or anything else, for that matter."
"Allison-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"
"Fine. Allie, are you sure we can trust these people?"
"After all we've been through together? 100% sure."
Talia thought for a moment. She turned to the group. "I guess I'm coming with you, then... Sorry for being so abrupt. This is all so... strange to me."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "Yeah yeah just put the stuff on quickly!" He ruffled through a bag at his side and came out with some fake ears "Almost forgot these, could've been bad.." He put some on and offered them up to the rest of the group

Pollen-Puff

"Thanks! Wait-how do you have fake human ears? Maybe for another time..." As Echo pondered this weird question, the rest of the group started to leave.
"Wait for me! Just because I'm a Mismagius doesn't mean I can fly! Wait, or can I?"
Echo tried this, and to her amazement, she could... hover? Maybe her ability is Levitate...

Last edited:
"I'm okay, though I'll have to be careful with the blue thing," Emily said to Eli after she saw him offering the group cosmetic ears. Oliver gently scratched on his bandages for a brief moment, before the girl gestured him to cease his acts.

The Oshawott gave a hesitant nod, while he quietly blew on the bandaged areas instead. The little Pokémon continued to remain in the trainer's arms. He blankly glanced at the man with several bows and ribbons for a brief moment.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie and Talia both put the fake ears on, not bothering to ask questions.
Allie shivered. "Team Rocket could be anywhere, and I don't want someone to get caught."
Talia quickly put on a disguise, but stopped. "Wait - do you have any concealer I can use?"
"Not the time, Talia-"
"No, not for beauty needs! I still have red Pikachu cheeks!"
Allie looked at her big sister, and saw that she was right. "Okay, I kinda see what you mean now..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli dug through his bag and pulled out a makeup kit "here you go" He walked to the mouth of the cave "Hurry up! we need to go!" He looked outside anxiously, he tried to spot any team rocket grunts that could be outside.

Pollen-Puff

"Oh! Umm, also... Do you have any blush that I can apply? This pale skin is pretty freaky. *cough* so-beautiful-just-kidding *cough* While I was out, I bought a TM for Attract. Anybody want to try it? It might be useful for escapes or suspicious people because, well, infatuation can overpower skepticism."

As the group started to think of other ways to mask their appearance, Echo... came up blank.
"All I have are the TMS for Dazzling Gleam and Double Team..."

Last edited:
The Roselia stepped back from the girl, surprised herself from the strange woman being able to understand her, not having been out enough to easily observe it. Most of the time she was just following Reuben, glancing over the exploits of anyone else. She remained silent, however, instead taking a moment to relax after the exhausting Aromatheraphy was used to calm the mood a bit before. Reuben took her place in the conversation, however. "Well, welcome to the club of people that have no idea what in the world is going on here."

When listening to all of the ideas about disguises, an idea popped into his head. "Wait," he said to Eli, "Do you have any actual cosplay stuff? Or just stuff that makes it look like I'm revealing something? It could work as a bit of a red herring, as I feel like we may end up conveniently running into the same people as we did last night who know who I am. It's fine if you don't I'm probably low priority anyways," he said, beginning to walk a bit in front of the group.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Echo and tossed him a makeup kit "I'll try it in a bit, right now we need out" hearing reubens question he said "I had a ton at home, I might have some in one of these bags but I didn't exactly think it would help."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sighed. "I could try the TM, it could maybe bring back my ability to use moves, or that one at the very least."
She tapped the TM and was surrounded with a faint white glow momentarily. She found that she now knew how to use the move.
She attempted to use it.... nothing.
"Well... that was anticlimactic," Eevee said.
Meanwhile, Talia applied the concealer to hide her red cheeks. She looked in a pocket mirror. Satisfied, she smiled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and as he waited he took the tm and tapped the it as well, learning the move. He looked around "Is everyone ready?" He jumped as he heard a sound outside he wiped around to see what it was... It was just a pidgey landing outside the cave to peck at the ground. "We need to go" He urged

Hearing Eli's response, it appeared as if he was about to dash out of the cave. "THEN I'LL JUST DO IT MYSE-nah, I'm just kidding," he said, slowing his sprint back down to a walk as he made it way out of the cavern. "But yeah, come on," he said, his Roselia trailing behind.

Aisha was unknowingly in the area the group was in. She had let her Houndour, Sirius, romp around a bit. She kept close to the Pokémon. She was oblivious to both the group's situation, and the fact that Team Rocket was in the area.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie walked out of the cave, Talia trailing behind her. She looked around nervously, expecting Team Rocket to jump out at any moment.
Talia was less nervous, being less accustomed to the situation. "So... if I'm a Pikachu person now... does that mean I can use moves?"
"Yes, it does. I can't, though."
Talia looked to her sister. "Why not?"
Allie lowered her head sadly. "When I first transformed, I reveled in my new abilities and pushed myself into learning so many moves. Eventually, I pushed myself over the edge, and now I am incapable of using moves."

Talo noticed all that was going on, and it was a lot to take in. But it was even harder to take in what was going on when he was passed out asleep. He apparently tried to get up and used most of his strength to do so. When he woke back up, it was because Allie yelled at her sister. He finally decided to get up and go while everyone was leaving. "Hold on, I am coming." He moved outside of the cave at a walking pace. He seemed to be a bit better, but he still had a limp. "Yeah, I am just gonna follow you guys. I am not holding up too well, but if I pass out, just put me in the ball... whoever has it now?" He just continued walking as he tried to catch up on what was going on by listening to their conversations.

Last edited:
It was at this time that Sirius decided to run off. "Hey, come back here!" Aisha yelled. She ran after the Houndour. She had gotten a few feet from her previous location when she was grabbed from behind. A mystery figure wordlessly injected a needle into her arm. Then everything went dark.