• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli heard a splat sound and whipped around to see Feray and Dusknoir, hearing the pokemons plea "You guys go on inside I got this" He walked up to Feray. He tried to grab her hand, but it slipped out of his grasp. He then let his ribbons pull around her midsection and his arms under her shoulders and hoisted her up. Keeping the ribbons and arms in place he helped her over to the cave.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie walked into the cave, but not before looking to see what Eli was doing. He appeared to be helping what looked like a Ditto Pokehuman and a Dusknoir. They entered the cave, and Allie stepped up to Feray.
"I see you got attacked by Team Rocket too..." she sighed sadly.
"Oh, where are my manners! I'm Allie. As you can see - I'm in a similar predicament to you. Most of us are." She gestured across the room to the rest of the Pokehumans.
Another one... how far is Team Rocket willing to go? And what is their master plan, anyway? she thought.

Talo was a bit away from the camp as he went on a walk. He walked over to a spot in the woods with a clearing. The opening in the forest just had a grassy area in the shape of a circle. He walked into the center and looked around. It was quiet and it seemed that nobody was around. "Alright, I guess I should meet up with the rest of the group again. I think they said that they would be heading to a cave, but I can just find them at some point of I fly around a bit." He stopped talked for a moment. He heard the sound of leaves rustling in the distance. "Who is there?" He thought that it might have been that researcher again, but why would he be back again so soon? He noticed it was coming from the direction of the town, so it might have been humans.

He decided he would just leave so he wouldn't be seen by anybody. He stopped once he realized it was more than one person moving towards him. He turned around in a fighting stance and ready to fight. "Hey! Come out here Rocket scum, I know it's you!" His worst fears were realized as he saw a group of grunts appear from the foliage. "Wow, we were just heading back to base, didn't think we would bump into one of you so soon... Guess we have a chance, right guys?" Talo flinched at the sound of what they were planning, but he was not backing down yet. "Whatever you have got planned, it's no use, just give up before your hurt!" He was scared no doubt, if they had a plan, then they knew they could pull it off. A grunt snickered and he pulled out a Poké Ball. "Go, Wheezing!" Another did the same. "Go, Ariados!" Before Talo could react, the Ariados sent a Sticky Web his way. Talo dodged it and countered. "Dragon Tail!" He slammed the Ariados agienst a tree, but the Wheezing hit him with a sludge bomb. He fell to the ground and fell on his back. The pain was horrible, his body ached with poison and the could hardly move. The grunts snickered and laughed.

One of the grunts stopped laughing and soon the others caught on to why he stopped laughing. Talo slowly got back on both legs and stood up straight, back into his fighting stance. "I am not done yet!" A grunt stepped forward. "You have guts kid, I am sorry that this has to be your fate." He pulled something out of his pocket. "This here, is a Hybrid Ball." Talo was shocked and in disbelief. "It is what I am telling you it is, it's a ball with special properties that assist in the capture and control over Poke-Humans." The man grabbed Talo by the collar of his shirt. "Why did you go alone? Just could have stuck with your muck of freaks and staid safe, instead you split from the pack. We don't have time for last words, so lets end this with a goodbye." He tapped Talo with the tip of the ball. One wiggle, two wiggle, three wiggle... Click. The grunt picked up the ball and nodded at his fellow grunts. "Lets scram." The group dissapeared into the distance, they went far away from there.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's head suddenly jolted upwards. Somehow, some way, she knew that one of them was in trouble.
She slowly looked around the cave. She saw that all the Pokehumans and trainers were doing their own thing, not paying attention to her.
Except one.
Talo.
She knew she had to find out what was wrong. She sent out a weak telepathic message, hoping he would hear.
Talo... is everything OK? You've been gone a while... and I feel like something might be wrong...
She gasped, as her message seemed to hit a rock wall. Something was preventing her from getting the message to Talo.
She focused harder, a blue glow appearing around her. At most, Talo would hear only bits and pieces of her message. She sighed in resignation, knowing there was no way she could get a full message to wherever Talo was.
Fatigue slowly crept up on her, and she fell to the ground, weakened. Eevee and Absol bolted over to her.
"Allie! What is wrong? You seem awfully faint..." Absol asked worriedly. It was too late, Allie had already passed out.

"Talo... " Talo was just laying there, inside a prison. A hollow cave with nothing but himself. He could not hear his own thoughts. He could not think. "Talo... everything? Gone... something... wrong." Those words went to him and only for a second did he hear it. He slowly looked around. "Hello?" As soon as he said hello, he had already forgotten what he heard. He was stuck staring at nothing. "What was I... doing? It's so blurry..." He still could feel the pain of the poison, so he just laid back down and feel asleep.

Feray could feel her body being picked up and then plop back down to the ground again. The second attempt was successful, but she felt like she kept sliding out of the feelers or ribbons or whatever the Sylveon-Human-thing was using, only for the things to adjust a little to keep her from sliding off. She was unable to lift her head, so it was dangling downwards a bit. She saw the world upside-down and thought it was a little funny looking. Her little snicker caused her body to malfunction and become even more jelly-like in consistency, making it even more difficult for the Sylveon to hold her.

Her body stopped and became more solid as she looked over to someone talking to her. A Gardevoir Pokéhuman, by the name of Allie was talking. Although, due to her head hanging down a bit and facing behind them, her head quickly twitched towards Allie in a creepy fashion while her neck became thin, but stopped thinning at a certain point. She attempted to wave her hand in a dismissive matter, but it simply flopped out of the Sylvehuman's grasp. She then spoke, although it was gurgled in Pokéspeak and human.

"Oh, I'll be fine. Believe me, worse things had happened to me. This? This is well... Different but nothing that shouldn't be too worked up about. I have been hunting these guys down a bit, anyway and it seems that they are trying to turn as many people into Pokéhumans as possible. Or maybe just turning them into Pokémon completely. I am not particularly sure, but eh. I'll figure it out sooner or later. Oh, and you may call me "Anne" for now. And before you ask, no. That's not my real name. I have to keep my identity a secret still, until the right time."

Dusknoir scoffed at her nonchalant tone and shook his head. Hearing the scoff, the lady looked back over at her Pokémon, her head spinning around the more non-human way. She almost seemed like an owl doing that. "Zwirra, we will be fine. Besides, you remember who we work for. They'll fix us when I give them the syringes full of this serum and we will be back to normal... Once they figure out how to reverse engineer its effects."

Zwirra just shook his head again, as if that's not what was bothering him. Giving up, Feray just didn't bother to argue with her Pokémon at the moment. Looking about now, she noticed she was in a cave. Well, she hoped that no Pokémon try to hurt them here, as they are at their weakest - confused and learning about their new bodies. Well, she at least had more to learn about her body than the others.

Zwirra had taken a hold of Feray and picked her up off of the Sylvehuman's feelers and set Feray down against a rock wall, letting her sag into the stone surface. That was when they both heard someone falling. They glanced over to see Allie had passed out, with her Pokémon looming over her. Worried, Feray, or "Anne", tried to get up, but was unable to. Seeing that she wanted to check up on Allie, Zwirra floated over to where Allie was and felt her head for anything, ignoring any attempts that her Pokémon may do to prevent him from getting close.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
(warning, long post ahead)

Taillow managed to collect a few more berries from the trees, he went back to Jolty to see how she is doing.
"Did you succeed?" Taillow asked, Jolty gave a swift shake with her head, "its just not working" she explained with a little disappointment.

"Dont worry, im sure you will find a way" taillow said, trying to cheer the emolga "if you want i can teach you a move that you can use to protect yourself" he added.

"Really?" Jolty asked, "but... doesn't i need to control my emotions so i would be able to use it" she asked. "Flying type moves work differently than electric type, flying moves work with the movement of the air, however, flying moves will work even better and stronger when you are relaxed" taillow explained.

"I will show you" he said calmly and start flapping his wings swiftly, a powerful gust of wind came from his wings.
The powerful flaps start making up a fog and blowing away all the leaves in his surrounding, it almost blowed Jolty away as well.

After a minute the fog disappeared, there was no a single leaf near the bird pokemon expect Jolty, who barely survived that attack although she hadn't been taking a single damage from that attack.
"What. Was. That. Attack?" She said slowly in shock as she try to fix her short dark grey hair from the gust of winds.

"Sorry about it" taillow apologized, "this is defog, a move that can blow away almost everything in the area, but it can't hurt" he explained. "Now try to do it with your winds, you should calm yourself before" he added.

Jolty took a long breathe as she tries to calm herself down, then start flapping her winds as fast as she could. However, her arm's movement wasn't fast and she couldn't make the attack.
She stopped moving her arms and panted a bit, "what is wrong, it was need to work" she said in disappointment. "Maybe try to focus?" Taillow said, he was confused that the move didn't work.

Just then she got an idea, she start flapping her tail as hard as she can, and for her and taillow surprise it worked. A gust of strong wind came from the swings of her tail and made a fog, it still was weaker than taillow's defog however.
A minute later the fog disappeared, Jolty jumped in happiness after the move ended.
"I didn't know it is that easy" she said happily, "glad that it worked" taillow said cheerfully.

Suddenly the emolga's ears twitched, the noices came from the bushes that were near a small flower field, Jolty quickly grabbed taillow and ran to hide behind the bushes near two big trees.

"Someone is coming, im sure of it" she explained to the bird pokemon before he could say anything.
Jolty and Taillow peeked from the bushes to see a group of people in black outfit walking, they looked just like the one who injured Jolty.

Jolty start shivering and sparks came from her cheeks by how scared she was,unlike taillow she could hear what they are saying.

"Do you think we will encounter more of them?" One grunt said, "i dunno" another grunt said and continued, "it would be another lucky catch if we do" he said and gave a laugh.
"You remember how funny it was when he thought that he can beat us" the third grunt laughed, "it was just hilarious".

And so the grunts continued talking with each other until they were out of sight, none of them noticed the bird and the flying squirrel.

Jolty gasped, she was so shocked she couldn't say anything.
"It look like they heading to the cave, funny, i saw the other half pokemon entering it before" he said calmly, because he dont know a thing about their plan.

Jolty got even more shocked and panicked after hearing taillow, is that mean they are in trouble? Should i really help? Im risking my life and they maybe wont forgive me. but they are still in troubles, they probably talked about one of the pokehumans, i got to help this time, not running away dont be shy! she thought deeply.

She snapped out of her thoughts very quickly, "taillow, we need to help them" Jolty said with a little determination.
Taillow hoped on Jolty's head, "you really going? Even that you are getting shy?" He asked happily, a nod is all what he was needed, "then for what are we waiting for? Lets follow them quickly!" He said and the two start following the grunts quietly.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes flickered. "Ugh... what happened?" She remembered what had happened and why she passed out, and sat up quickly.
She looked at the rest of the group. "Ok - so pardon me if I sound absolutely insane with this -"
"Here we go..." Eevee groaned.
"I passed out because I was trying to use telepathy again. I just randomly felt that Talo was in trouble, wherever he was. I tried to send a telepathic message to him, but something was preventing him from receiving the message. I tried so hard that I passed out, because my psychic powers haven't fully developed yet."
"Sorry Allie, but you do sound completely insane." Eevee sighed. "She's gotta be dazed. Allie, just go back to sleep -"
"NO! I am NOT insane, thank you very much! We have to go help Talo - he could have ran into Team Rocket -"
Something appeared within her mind. Danger was incoming, she could just feel it. She reached out with her power to try to find what was wrong, but could not discern anything out of the ordinary.
"We aren't safe here..." she whispered.

Zwirra looked over at the Eevee with disbelief. How could she not understand that Psychic-Types have telepathic powers, too? In fact, he was starting to feel the same thing.

"I believe you, Allie. Apparently, your Pokémon need to have better respect and trust for you."

He looked out at the cave's entrance and began to pop his knuckles. This was going to be fun. He floated over to the entrance, found a tree to hide behind, and waited patiently for the danger.

Feray, feeling that the whole ordeal was disconcerting enough, reacted by becoming stone and blended in with the wall perfectly, her body jutting out in large waves before finally taking the form. The change felt bizarre, but she didn't have time to say or do anything and her instincts told her to hide. Her clothes got absorbed into her body as she formed a stone fixture into the wall, hoping that this disguise would help in saving herself while everybody else helped themselves.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Eevee is usually relatively respectful, just... boisterous sometimes. She's still recovering from being held hostage by Team Rocket.. and kinda taking it out on everyone else."
Eevee sighed. "Sorry Allie. I just don't want to be in danger again... it just never stops..."
Absol walked up to Eevee and said sternly, "That's no excuse to be disrespectful to Allie. She has done so much for you and this is how you repay her?"
"It's fine Absol, really. I get how Eevee's feeling."
"Oh, do you?" a voice sneered from the cave entrance.
Allie whirled around, to see a squadron of Rockets in the entrance.
Why did I have to be right...
Allie shook with anger. "Leave here at once, or we will have no choice but to force you out."

The grunts all snickered at the weak remark. "I don't think you have got even half the power as that weakling Flygon kid." The lead grunt stood forward from the other four grunts. He was wearing a special R on his chest, it looked to have a golden border and a normal red color on the inside compared to the others grey border and red inside. "It is a real shame, he tried so hard, yet he fell into our grasp." He held up the Hybrid Ball. "Your friend will be in better hands then when he was alone. None of you know how to fight properly, but with our help, he can become stronger. He fell down and got back up, but it was all for nothing, so just listen to your friend and give up." He threw out the ball with Talo falling out. He was all healed up but something was off. He slowly stood up and his body looked half awake. "He still needs to get used to this feeling of power. But for now, I think this will do." The other grunts threw out their Pokemon consisting of a Ariados, Wheezing, Muk, and Crobat. "We are the 14th best squadron in Team Rockets forces. I suggest you twirps just give up now instead of making it harder on yourself." Talo stood up in his fighting stance and had a look of rage in his eyes.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty and taillow kept following the grunts quietly, they walked behind the bushes all the way.
"Are you sure they are bad?" Taillow whispered, he was a bit confused, Jolty nodded "they are, one of them is probably the one who pinned me to the tree and injured me" Jolty replied quietly.

They followed them until the grunts entered the cave, however, jolty and taillow didnt enter the cave yet. "Look like your friends really are in trouble" taillow said quietly, his words gave a little anger to Jolty.
"T-they are n-not my friends" she said in anger, but still quietly.
"Anyway, we need to find a way to help, lets take a closer look" Jolty said and went into the entrance of the cave.

They hide behind a stone that was behind the grunts, "lets see" Jolty said and glanced. "A weezing, a crobat, a muk, an ariados and a f-f-fly-g-go-" she couldn't finish her words upon relizing that it is the same flygon pokehuman that she saw back then in the the forest.

So this is going to be our fate? Should i leave? No, you can tough it out, no turning back she told herself in her thoughts as she hides. sparks start coming out from her cheeks, some of them went out of the hiding spot.

Taillow glanced at the grunts with angry look, he could now understand on what Jolty was talking about.

Oh boy, more stuff happening. Now there was a woman that seemed almost intact, but... wasn't? A few things were very uncanny about her and her Dusknoir friend, like the way she seemed to have difficulty literally keeping in shape and her excessive confidentiality. Oh, the Gardevoir just abruptly passed out. That was... unexpected, but hey, it was getting dark.

Once she got up, things began getting a bit more interesting. Upon hearing Allie claim that the group wasn't safe, Reuben let out a sarcastic "Nice," walkiing around until another group of that seemed very unfriendly began confronting him and, more importantly, the Pokehumans.

"Oh, hey! Nice to meet ya!" he began, turning around and attempting to act relaxed and snide. "Y'know, I really wanna go home right now. It's getting dark, and I would love to go back to my nice, cozy bed. You must want to, too, and you can! Just go away, leave us alone, and we can all just relax and get a good night's sleep! Everybody wins! Or, you could continue doing whatever stupid thing you're doing, get your... y'know, handed to ya, and go to bed with a sour taste in your mouth and everybody's exhausted."

"Oh, and I have a pretty special thing if the euphoria of relaxing isn't good enough for you!" he reached into one of his pockets, bring out a cellphone-like device. "A Pokenav, equipped with the ability to contact authorities at any moment! Now, I'll give you a once-in-a-lifetime deal, along with the sleep thing--You leave right now, and I don't call anybody! You don't get surrounded by a lot of people! Sound nice?" He began turning on his Pokenav, only to be met with a look of defeat as he realized there was no reception at the moment, and began putting the device was into his pocket. "Riiight, we're in a cave! So in that case, uhh... yeah, let's fight." He reached into his other pocket, summoning a Roselia out of a Pokeball.

When the group began elaborating things, the boy looked with an expression that appeared unsure about what to do, so instead continued with another sarcastic quip, slowly clapping his hands. "Wow, fourteenth! That's such a good number, you must feel so proud of yourself, until you realize that means 13 other squadrons in that organization are better than you, which is a pretty big amount. Roselia, Grass Whistle." he replied, hoping to catch some of the Rocket's Pokemon off-guard by abruptly commanding a grass whistle. The Roselia obliged, singing a peaceful melody directed at the group. The trainer quickly covered his ears, gesturing to the Pokehumans behind him to follow suit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at the team rocket grunts and grimaced until they pulled out Talo, at witch point his face was one of shock. Once they were done speaking he pointed at Allie, Zwirra, and Ruben "You get those three, I got Talo" facing the team rocket grunt he said "Give me our friend back!" he held his hands in front of him and realised a fairy wind, knocking over Talo with the very effective attack, charging over Talo he ran strait up to the grunt and attempted to grab the hybrid ball.

In the split moment of everything happening, the lead grunt stood his ground and in a quick motion moved out of the twirps grab and instead grabbed him and threw him out of the way. "You charge at me that recklessly and expect for that to work? You must be so desprate, or you just underestimate us." Talo had enough time to get up and charge at Eli with a Dragon Tail. "That's it XF (Talo), go all out, use the power that we gave you!" The leader turned around to see what else was going on. "Grunts, keep Roselia from playing another note!" The grunts sent their Pokemon to attack the group of trainers, Pokemon, and Poké Humans.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli grabbed Talos tail and used his momentum and swung him around to knock the grunt down. Eli jumped on the grunt and pinned him down, reaching underneath him and tried yet again to grab the hybrid ball. "You don't... mess with my friends.... and expect.... to... get away" He wrapped his hand around the ball "with it!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was enraged at the comment about her being weak.
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” She let out a scream of rage, which turned into Hyper Voice.
Meanwhile, Eevee screamed profanities at the Grunts. Eevee decided to use Helping Hand, making Allie glow with a soft white light.
Allie unleashed a powerful Moonblast, knocking every Pokemon coming at her away. However, the attack damaged her slightly as well.
She turned to the Head Grunt. "Weaker? I don't think so. Want some more examples?" she asked sweetly.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

The battle has start but Jolty and taillow was still hiding behind that stone.
"Why aren't you doing anything?" Taillow asked quietly, Jolty let her head out of the hiding spot so the pokehumans could spot her. "At least that they would know im here, that would make me more comfortable than just showing up from nowhere" she explained as a few more sparks coming from her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The grunt wasn't impressed from the work of the pokehumans, it looked a bit cute.
"My apologies but its gonna hurt a lot" he laughed as he ordered weezing to use toxic.
A ball of poison gas cam out of weezing and start chasing the Gardevoir.
"Who would be the next target?" He laughed with his weezing.
Just then a spark came in his sight, pasing his eyes. "A... Spark?" He said in confusion, none of the pokehumans seem to know an electric type move.

"Ugh, something tells me that we need to be careful. I got a feeling that I might need some help if I want to defend myself," Emily thought, before she discreetly recalled the dozing Cyndaquil back into his ball and stowed the ball in the frontal pocket of her duffel bag.

"Did I just feel something?" Emily added in her thoughts, after she felt a slight nudge on her legs.

"H- hey umm... listen, we gotta get out of here," Oliver whispered to the girl.

"Umm, what do you mean? What's going on?" Emily quietly replied with a puzzled tone, while she attempted to take in the sea otter's strange speech.

"Can you hear me? We need to go! Those Rs are fighting, and it'll only be a matter of time before we're probably next!" Oliver retorted, before he squealed after his ears took in the loud, harsh noises from the nearby moves, screams and a harsh Hyper Voice!

"Like I said, I'll try to explain everything the best I can once we're out of this mess!" Oliver cried, while he covered his ears for a brief moment.

"I don't exactly know what you're saying, but you seem quite scared. That loud scream is probably screaming for us to get out of here," Emily calmly responded, after she gave off a slight sigh at the incomprehensible words from the little Pokémon.

"Want me to carry you, or are you alright running with me?" Emily added, while Oliver slowly walked near her right side.

"I'll take it as the second, let's go!" Emily continued, before the girl and the Sea Otter Pokémon sprinted deeper in the cavern!

"So now I'm this little abomination now, great! What's next for me eh?" Oliver thought, while he grabbed the yellow shell on his stomach. He proceeded to draw out the cyan, aquatic energy blade from his scalchop to illuminate a small area of the earthy chamber around the his location.

Talo was thrown back on the ground after Eli threw him. He tried getting up and looking around but a Moonblast hit him from behind and he looked at who did it. He ignored that his master was being attacked and went after Allie. He again tried to charge at the opponent with another Dragon Tail. Meanwhile, the leader grunt was put in between a rock and a hard place. He let go of the Hybrid Ball and pushed Eli off. "Fine, take it. But if you break it, then there is a chance that he will die or be mentally wounded. On the other hand, if you keep the ball, he will never be the same again. It's your choice, make your move!" He seemed filled with confidence that he didn't have to worry about the outcome, it would only bring them sorrow.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie quickly used Safeguard to protect herself, not wanting to be poisoned.
“That’s going to hurt? I’d say you had better up your standards.”
She suddenly had an idea. Guys, stall for me. I’ve got a plan. She telepathized to her allies, ensuring that the Rockets wouldn’t hear her.
She put up every protective measure she had: Reflect, Light Screen, Lucky Chant, Protect, Safeguard, the works. Then, she began to use Calm Mind repeatedly.
“Have you ever heard of the move Stored Power? It’s a rather weak Psychic move, but with a small twist. For every stat boost I take, the move gets stronger.”
Her eyes flashed open and she began to charge Stored Power, as her protective measures fell away. She would have to take every hit that was thrown at her until she could use it. Normally, the move did not require charge, but her weakened state made all attacks much harder.

Reuben was partially disappointed that the ringleader and some of the other grunts did not say anything in response to the nice little monologue he composed for them, yet still felt they had to have acknowledged what he was saying to some extent. "Ooh, you're using a soulless codename for that person! Very smart, helps you forget that that man was once just like you, that he had a family and everything before you just snatched it all away from him for your own personal gain! Bravo! Stun Spore." he said, the grass-type stopping their song in favor of spraying paralyzing spores at the Pokemon rushing at her. "It's kinda sad you can't enjoy good music, honestl-GAHHH!" the Hyper Voice catching him by surprise, flinching before realizing just what Allie was doing. While it was difficult to figure out everything going on, he could make out the strange ball being confiscated from the man, giving him a sense of satisfaction knowing that one problem is now partially dealt with.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked unimpressed "Talo! Your on our side again!" He pointed at the grunt he just stole the ball from "Have fun." He shoved the ball in his pocket to deal with later and threw a fairy wind at the crobat. suddenly realizing he won't be doing all that much against the poison types he retreated to the back of the cave to watch and see if anyone needed help.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ground around Allie vibrated slightly, she kept charging the attack.
A Sludge Bomb hit her in the shoulder, and she let out a small cry of pain. However, that was the last boost of adrenaline she needed.
A purple wave exploded from her hands, even travelling outside of the cave and knocking trees down. Her stat boosts drained away, but the deed was done. How any Poison type on earth could survive an attack like that, she had no idea. She began to feel faint as she weakened severely.

When the Hybrid Ball was taken, nothing happened. "Did you really think that just taking that ball would make him be back on your side? Even with Pokemon, the Pokemon is not loyal until the ownership was officially given to another. So in that case, he is still ours." He paused for a moment before turning towards the other grunts. "Grunts! The boss wants us back right now! Do what you can, but we have to get out of here, we have no less than a few minuets!" The instant he was done, a wave poison spread throughout the area and knocked back most of the grunts back. The grunts all tried to fight back the poison, but it was too much. The grunts Pokemon were retreated and then they all tried to make their way away, but not out of sight yet. Talo was left knocked out on the floor of the cave. "Mark my words, we will be back! That friend of yours will have to break out of that bond one way or another, but it's useless, our plan worked!" He chanted those last words as they were trying to run away.

Reuben was partially disappointed that the fighting was already over, and still none of them responded to his quips! However, there was a more pressing matter, if what the man had said was true--they now had to deal with someone who's mind was essentially broken? Of course, the skeptic side of him wanted to deny this, see it as something to lower morale. How could a Pokeball be that capable? The thought made him shiver a bit, made truly becoming a part of the group much more unappealing than it already was.

Oh, they were running away? So soon? "Wait, sir, could you hold on?" he called out to the leader of the group. "Roselia, Grass Knot," he said, the grass fourteenth place was walking on beginning to contort and attempt to tangle around his legs in an effort to trip him.

The grunts all tripped over the Grass Knot. "Ugh!" The leader of the grunts tried to get up but was getting tangled in the vines. He looked at Reuben with disgust. "You think this is funny? You might want to think things over in your head before we put a bounty on your head!" He broke through the vines with the rest of the group. "You win, okay? Happy? If you want to know something good... it's that you should leave them before it's too late. All of Team Rocket are after these kids, so don't get too comfortable around them." They all walked away in defeat. One grunt turned around and gave him a thumbs up. "Good quips!" The leader hit the grunt on the head and made him turn around and continue walking away.

Reuben burst into laughter as not only one guy fell from the Grass Knot, but all of them! His enjoyment from the grunts was fueled by finally getting a response from two of the Team Rocket members, happy that one of them finally talked about his wisecracks, even if it resulted in the guy getting hit by the leader. "Hey, that guy gets it!" he called out to the group, pointing at one of the grunts. "Anyways, seeya fourteenth place!" he called out again, finally turning his attention away from messing with the group. "Nice job, Roselia," he said as he looked down at the floral Pokemon, letting her stay out of the Pokeball as she too enjoyed what they had done.

A few moments alter, however, what the boy had been gotten into hit Reuben, dropping the sarcastic expression and putting a hand through his hair. Did I just mess with the mafia when I had nowhere to go? He began noticeably pacing around, afraid to stay and end up in more trouble and afraid to go and end up alone, not to mention possibly walking right back in to Team Rocket when going into the woods again.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
As Team Rocket appeared, all of the Grunts fell asleep thanks to a well-timed Grass Whistle. The only problem with that was that Echo couldn't cover her ears as she had fallen asleep before Reuben had, unknown to Echo, appeared. She was asleep to begin with, so the Grass Whistle only made her more tired as the song rolled over her body, comforting her dream-self and bringing her to another place in her imagination.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie laughed and waved mockingly. “So long, morons! And don’t bother coming back, by the way, considering I will literally kill you all if you do.”
Eevee and Absol both used Taunt, with equally mocking smiles.
She turned to Reuben. “Nice quips. I didn’t have much time to say anything, cause, y’know...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked over to talo and placed his hand in his back "Does anyone have pokedex? I believe I heard once that those can set pokemon free?". He looked around at everyone in the cave to see if they do.

"Wait, what's that thing around your neck?" Emily asked Oliver, before she bent down towards the Oshawott's level for a brief moment.

"Uhh... it's nothing, I swear... uhh... yeah nothing about them Rockets or anything... uhh, umm... yep," Oliver quietly blurted out, while he felt his heart racing a sharp, two hundred cubic centimeter course throughout his body.

"Something looks so familiar with that letter on there, I just know it. It looks almost like the one on those creeps earlier... doesn't it?" Emily pondered, while she slowly poked Oliver's scarf.

"Are you with them? You have something that reminds me of them. Nod or shake your head, right now little one," Emily sternly asked, before she gave a firm order at the sea otter. A slight shaking of the little otter's head soon followed, while the girl slowly stood up.

"Well, okay... I'll trust you for now, but please don't break it. I'd rather not get us into any more trouble, especially when those two tried to chase us earlier today," Emily softly declared, while she patted the Oshawott's head and nodded at him.

"Ugh... glad that didn't happen! Wished there was some way she could hear me though," Oliver thought, while he dusted off his scarf for a brief moment.

"Like I said, I'll talk about everything later when I can. I'm not sure if you can hear me like this," Oliver whispered, before he followed the girl after his ears caught a nearby man's request.

"Well, whatever he's saying, hopefully it's not bad or anything," Emily voiced in her mind, while she approached Eli with the Oshawott behind her. The sea otter sheathed the aquatic energy blade in his shell and placed it back on his stomach soon after.

"I believe I do, do you need it for something?" Emily replied to the Sylveon infused man, before she took out a pink handheld device from her duffel bag that closely resembled a mobile phone of some sort.

"Who's that guy right there? He kinda looks like that pink Pokémon they talked about in the Café yesterday," Oliver asked Emily, while he patted his scarf for a brief moment.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli put Talo back in the ball and showed it to Emily "Can you get him out of here with that?" he handed her the ball "If not we will need to go to the pokemon center and use their computer to release him... I think"

"I don't know, but I'll try my best. If I remembered correctly from school, you can only release them using the storage database or if this thing has the correct identification code I think," Emily replied, while she closely inspected the peculiar ball.

The handheld device was slowly unfolded, while the Pokédex's camera was focused on the ball soon after. A bar popped up, which slowly filled from the left side towards the right edge in a matter of seconds.

"Error... Unknown Pokémon detected. Unable to download data. ID does not match. Please head to the nearest Pokémon Center or a Laboratory as soon as possible," The Pokédex droned in a robotic monotone.

"Drat... well, it's either we do that or get that ball outta here somehow," Emily thought, before she stowed away the Pokédex in her bag soon after.

"Okay, so we can either head to the Pokémon Center to try to get this all sorted out, or find something else if we can't do that," Emily declared, while Oliver blankly stared at Eli for a brief moment.

"What's with that ball? It looks so weird... and I'm not sure why you got those bow things on you like that. I mean, I heard there was a festival a month ago, but it's long been over mate," Oliver blurted out, while the little Pokémon fidgeted with his scarf.

It all happened so fast.

The grunts attacked the group of Pokéhumans and their Pokémon and even used a familiar someone against them. Feray watched it all as a rock but was unable to do anything out of fear. She was in a new body and couldn't hope to fight back, as well as trying to make sure the Team Rocket grunts don't know about her existence. But Zwirra knew what he was doing for the most part. Taking care of a human who was not too keen on battles, he understood what some of his moves did due to observation and training.

He released several Will-O-Wisps on the field. Most of them got trampled on, but a few of the Pokémon got burned while the sticky blue orbs of fire took their toll on the enemy's Pokémon. One grunt looked over to see the Dusknoir flinging out the Will-O-Wisp and had his Stunky, Skorupi, and Golbat chase after Zwirra.

Zwirra led the unaware grunt away from the main group. He knew this guy would have given quite a bit of trouble due to him having more than two Pokémon. It was then that he turned around ominously and he would have smiled if he had a mouth. The mouth on his belly opened up menacingly, as one could see absolutely nothing inside, like a void. He saw none of them carried items, so this was going to be peachy keen for him. He sent out a barrage of Will-O-Wisp and managed to get all of them burned.

Sensing that this was a horrible idea, the grunt was about to call reinforcements when Zwirra also let loose a barrage of eerie, glowing lights. The grunt was a bit entranced by the lights as one went closer and closer to him. It was then that the poor fellow became confused, as he saw so many of the dancing lights in his vision. He was unable to see very well or move very well. He complained about being dizzy and fell on his bum. He told his Pokémon to attack Zwirra, but didn't actually give any good command. Nor did he know that his Pokémon were also affected by the Confuse Ray. His Pokémon were spinning around, wobbling, or were just unable to stand up.

Chuckling at the now hopeless lot in front of him, it was time for them all to suffer. He was going to use Ominous Wind. Now, he didn't particularly like using this attack, but it was effective with what he had in front of him. From his open maw, he let out this eerie, repulsive wind that would mentally and emotionally scare someone. But they were confused, hurting themselves, and the burns were stacking up. Finally, a Skorupi managed to use Venoshock and blasted forward a wave of debilitating poison. A chuckle could be heard before the Gripper Pokémon simple dodged to the side to avoid it, as the move wasn't as quick as it should be.

He then went for Future Sight and he began to glow blue. Once on the Skorupi as he focused an electrified psychic blast into an open wormhole, and another on the Golbat with the same movement. Then he bided his time, as he contemplated what move he should use on the Stunky. Finally, after some time had passed, he decided to go for Shadow Punch. The Skorupi and Golbat finally snapped out of their confusion, but two sets of three wormholes appeared around them each, and their own psychic hunk of electrified energy bounced between these wormholes, pummeling the Skorupi and Golbat with each hit. Due to the sheer power of the move, their stamina and their weakness towards Psychic-Type, their burned and confusion damage, and the experience of Zwirra, the two Pokémon fell immediately.

Zwirra then unleashed his Shadow Punch, by having a ghostly, dark aura surround his fist and slam it into the Stunky. He did it over and over again to get his frustrations out until the poor Pokémon fainted. The trainer, now snapping out of his confusion, now looked over at all of his beaten Pokémon. Returning them quickly, he looked up to see a menacing Dusknoir looming over him. He pointed to one of the Hybrid Balls in the man's pocket, due to his Ability Frisk being able to see any hidden items on a person or Pokémon. The man, obviously terrified, fished a Hybrid Ball out and threw it at the Dusknoir, to which the Pokémon caught the ball.

The man was about to flee when Zwirra decided that he wasn't done with him, yet. The next thing the man knew, he was tackled harshly from behind, as Zwirra bashed into him with Pursuit. Coughing and sputtering from his breath failing to be caught, he looked to see that the Dusknoir was over him again. This time with his belly maw open...

After some time had passed, Zwirra appeared from the brush, extremely happy and bustling with energy. It seemed that the fight had actually rejuvenated him... Or something else happened that gave him this sudden bout of energy. Whatever the case may be, he floated over to his trainer, who was still disguised. He knocked on the rock and the rock slowly shifted back to his trainer, with her clothes still intact.

He opened up her trench coat and set the Hybrid Ball inside, to which Feray smiled and thanked him graciously. "Thank you so much, Zwirra. You are such a big help. I can't thank you enough."

The Dusknoir simply nodded his head, but Feray can just feel the excitement and happiness radiating from her Pokémon. It felt nice. Now, she needed to get up. With Zwirra's help, Feray slowly got her mushy body up and began to stumble about. She would use the cave walls, but her slimy hands wouldn't hold any traction very well. She stumbled over to the Hybrid Ball that held Talo and looked at it. Then slowly took out the empty Hybrid Ball from her jacket.

"Zwirra was kind enough to beat a Team Rocket grunt all by himself and got me a Ball. A Hybrid Ball was what they called it, I think. I'll have to get it worked out by HQ then," it was then that she had a great idea. "OH! I have a wonderful idea!" She then stopped short. This would mean they would know who she is. Sighing, she might as well tell them the truth, as she will be with them for the long run.

"I have to be honest with you all. My name is Feray," she glanced over at her Dusknoir, who was gesturing her to keep going. "I work for the International Police. I was told to come here to watch over Kalos and then there was a surge of Team Rocket activity, albeit very small. I have been tracking them down and getting as much information as I can out of them. Thankfully, with these Hybrid Balls, a caught specimen in a Hybrid Ball, and these syringes, we could probably get enough evidence for the Kalos station to get help. Probably. But it would be best if I get their plans, as well. It would be of no use to take your friend to a Pokémon Center, but I recommend taking him to HQ. There, he can be freed, and the people there can help understand what these capturing devices do," now done from her explanation, she sighed and looked at her hands. They would also have to study them a bit. She hoped that they can do a field study and not something that required them to be indoors.

She looked to the rest of them and smiled, but forgot to ask for their input on their plan. "How does that sound? Oh, I forgot to mention, but HQ is in Lumiose City in a dead-end alleyway. It's a small room at first, but there's an entire lab underneath. We just have to get by without too many prying eyes. But hey, we all look like we came from a cosplaying convention, so hopefully we can get by without people asking too many questions," she looked at herself and sighed. "Well, I just realized I can't walk very well. You guys will have to make a circle around me as I stumble along. I am the only one here with the most abnormal look, and no one can make themselves look this gelatinous."

"Yikes! The cops! I can't let her know about thi- Oh wait... she already knows, great!" Oliver blurted out, after he took in an unfamiliar woman's speech.

"Uhh look... if ya can hear me, umm... uhh... could you keep this a secret between us? I umm... uhh... I'll try to find something to give back here," Oliver quickly pleaded to the human with a purplish body. Sweat rained down the little Pokémon's face, while his rapid breaths became noticeably louder by the second.

"Look, umm... I... I think you're already going to know what I probably am for a bit if you see that thing I have on, so umm... we could just like not fight or anything... especially with that big scary ghost thing! I... I... umm... I'll let you in on all the stuff!," The Oshawott cried, while he wondered if his talk was nothing more than just the name of his species. The little otter panted, before he cowered next to Emily's legs.

"I should of just gone to that other restaurant instead of trying to make a quick buck! Man is that God going to be super duper on with the hot water tonight!" Oliver thought, before he turned away from the Dusknoir and clung onto the girl's legs.

"Ow! Hey! S- something's on me!" Emily shouted, before she glanced down towards the earth. She carefully scooped the little Pokémon around her left arm. The Oshawott felt a sudden lift off, as he placed his left arm in his mouth and lightly bit on it in a fretful manner.

"Hey, are you okay? What's going on? Are you hurt? Is there something bad happening?" Emily questioned with a firm tone. The sea otter gave no heed towards the girl's bombardment of inquiries.

"I don't know what I'm doing... I don't know what's going on! Everything's just like spiraling around... and somehow this helps me relax? This is kinda weird, especially if someone can hear me here!" Oliver briefly pondered, while the trainer caught a glimpse of his act, which soon resulted in the girl having a puzzled look at the little Pokémon.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked to the ground in thought before slowly he slowly nodded "Yeah... If that's the only way" he looked up at Reray "Then that what we're doing!" He looked around the cave "I bought costume stuff for disguises, we should all get one before going." He turned around and dug through the bags and pulled out some clothing. He picked up a blanket with his ribbons and walked to the side of the cave, holding the blacket to change. In a few seconds he set it down to reveal a nice red dress shirt that covered his bow on his neck, black pants he had his tail tucked into, and a red fedora he had his ears, hair ,and bow hidden with. He quickly tucked away his ribbons and turned to the group "Come on now!"

The Ditto human looked about for a small sound until she realized it was coming from below her. It was a very pale Oshawott, who was getting very anxious about the idea of cops. She bent down a bit to clearly hear the little guy and was a little shocked when she heard what he said and the scarf he had on resembled Team Rocket very much. So he was either a part of Team Rocket for a bit or they were recruiting people to do this. And if they didn't get recruited, they'd just turn them into Pokéhumans anyway. This guy must have been human before this all went down. How many syringes did he get injected with?

The Ditto human slowly held out her arms, as she wanted to hold the little guy, but the Dusknoir thought it was a bad idea. The Oshawott might fall through. The Dusknoir opted to use simple telepathic messages to the Oshawott as a means of communication. But then he looked over to see Allie. She would no doubt hear the questions and answers. Sighing, there was no way for them to speak privately. Freya looked at the lady holding the Oshawott, as she was very familiar with this sort of behavior. There was an anxious Eevee in the Kanto HQ station and she would commonly do this when agitated.

"It is a way for the little guy to calm down. He's scared and agitated. Here, I would like to talk with him privately," she offered.

She looked over to Eli and saw him get changed behind a blanket before coming back to look a little less like a Sylveon. She looked at herself and looked back over at Eli with a very unamused look. "How am I supposed to hide this? If anyone sees my skin and my walk, they are going to think I'm handicapped, would want to help, and then they would see my skin, and then everything will go downhill from there. I don't exactly have a memory washing device on me at the moment, so I can't do that, plus I have to be with you guys when I take you to HQ."

Dusknoir found a very large hat and put it on his trainer, which slightly sagged downwards. This would help protect her face a bit, but that was it. Her trench coat did help with hiding a lot of her body. She looked to be about set, but it seemed like she wasn't very comfortable moving about in public just, yet.

Magic Sparkle

(this post is happening durning the fight)

Jolty was still watching the fight from behind the stone, she was shocked and confused from everything that happens.
"What is going on there?" Taillow questioned, turned out he was confused as well.

"I think we should leave, it is just to much, we will get hurt at some point from that crazy war" Jolty said in worry, "besides, they are not really in troubles" she added.
"You know that if you try to leave they will notice you, right?" Taillow said, although he wanted to help the other pokehumans he still was in Jolty's side.

"I know, but if i will use defog it could make a fog so they wont see me and you" Jolty explained, "but your in a cave, the move will be weaker" taillow answered.

Jolty thought for a moment before getting an idea, "why wont we both do the move, it will be strong enough" Jolty said, proud of her idea.
"That could work, but will you take the chance?" Taillow asked, Jolty nodded as always. "Then lets do it" he said happily.

Taillow flapped his wings while Jolty flapped her tail, a gust of strong wind start forming into a fog, that blocked that covered the entrance. Jolty quickly grabbed taillow and escaped.

The fog wasn't that big and strong, but it was enough for the two to pass through without being noticed, it was looked like a tiny fog appeared out of nowhere.
Thirty seconds later the fog disappeared and the two pokemons were out of sight.