• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Feray looked over to the Gardevoir human and gave her an "Oh, really?" look and explained her reasoning for it. "You just fought and used a bunch of moves. Aren't you tired at all? You have been like this for how long? You should be exhausted, let alone using any psychic ability to help me stand up for however long it takes me to get there. Look, I appreciate the help, but you will pass out before we even get through the first street of Lumiose City. And we have to get through more cities and towns on the way there and not look suspicious. We have Cyllage City to get through, as well as busy Routes where trainers like to flock to. We have to act normal and human through all of that, which could take a day or two, seeing as how these Routes take a day or two to get through them if we take short breaks to eat, rest, and find a private place for a bathroom," sighing after her tirade, her voice came back, but held a more concerned tone.

"Look, if you pass out, I won't be able to hold my form together, and I will suddenly collapse in a puddle of myself until I get some rest. If I crash in the middle of a town or busy Route, people are going to have questions. I just saw you use nine different moves during that fight, including one you used six times or something like that, and you somehow seem fine? I'm sorry, but you seemed very exhausted afterwards. You may not feel it now, but after the adrenaline fades, you would like nothing to do but to rest and I will suddenly feel like I'm the only one supporting myself and I will trip. Taking a few steps from walking makes me trip, no less. You can't help me, no matter how much you want to try, so I suggest you rest before you try doing something that makes you pass out again. And then our tired butts would have to carry you, and last I checked, Gardevoirs are not the lightest thing on the planet to be carrying around, let alone a Gardevoir who is also part human. What were they, 105 pounds or something like that? Yea, after that fight, that won't be possible."

She started to breathe heavily as she gasped for missing air and she shook her head as she was getting dizzy. How long was she talking for? Zwirra was right there to help support her and she found that, while being supported, being in a stance that looked like she's weakened actually feels more normal at the moment and she could walk just fine. Sheer stroke of luck. She looked over to Allie and her voice was now calm. "What are you going to do with the Hybrid Ball. I need to know because if you do something in this state and you somehow break it, the HQ will have a harder time studying it, as it won't give off any power readings and they need this thing to work if they are going to run experiments on it."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded his head "Yeah we need to find a way to disguise you..." He turned around and scratched his chin thoughtfully before he smiled broadly "So we know that you're a ditto, and that ditto only learn one move, transform, so if you learn that move your already disguised. So how did we learn our moves?" He wiped around and shot a very weak, but sudden fairy wind at Feray "Through battle!"

Feray gave Eli a deadpan look. Apparently, he wasn't paying attention. He sighed and explained. "I just transformed into a rock for that entire thing. I know how to Transform. It will take me a few seconds to a minute or two, but I'm also heavily exhausted. Talking is just making it worse."

There was a moment before Feray began to heave in and out again. She was beginning to feel like taking a breath was like trying to run 5 steps in this state. If they really think they can bring out the move in a battle that she had already used beforehand and while she is heavily exhausted, it will be on them when she ends up collapsing due to sheer fatigue.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli crossed his arms "It's not like I was watching you during the battle" He waved his hand "Your right though, let's rest for the night then" He sat down across from Feray and pulled a sleeping Veon into his lap, he looked up at Allie "You might want to make your costume before bed," He pointed to the bags he brought "everything you need should be in there" he turned around to face the cave entrance and said "I'll stay up to watch our backs, I should be good for the night"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She glanced at Eli, and nodded. She set to work making a costume, settling on a black hoodie, blue jeans, and a neat headband.
Looking back at Feray, she sighed. "I guess you're right, there's no way I can use Psychic for that long. I'm a bit damaged, whenever I use a move I damage myself for some reason. Maybe it's just because I am not actually a Gardevoir and my abilities are not fully developed?"
Pausing to take a breath, she glanced at the Hybrid Ball again.
"If we let Talo out of the Hybrid Ball, maybe we could destroy it somehow. I've heard that's how some Trainers release their Pokemon, could that work here?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "that's a risky move, it could hurt Talo" He pointed at another bag "If you think It will do a bunch of good, I have some hair dye in there, I probably won't, but whatever" Eli looked back over to the mouth of the cave.

Not looking back up whenever Allie complkmented him, he just let out a "Yeah, thank you," and continued looking around. Looking around at everyone's costumes, he gave a thumbs-up, yet turned his concern to Talo and his status. "Wouldn't that still be risky? I feel like just leaving him like that for now and letting people who know this stuff sort it out. The guy said something about damaging him when doing that, but I'm not sure how far that damage goes."

Looking around again, he stretched his arms out. "Anyways, my costume's finished," he said, even when it was obvious his appearance had not changed at all. "Now I need to go get some actual reception because for some magical reason I really don't feel like walking out of this forest alone," he added, walking out with his Roselia walking some distance in front of him in case he got jumped on his way out of the cave.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at Allie "We sleep for the night and high tail it in the morning. Go to sleep, I got watch duty" Eli gently placed Veon onto the ground and walked to the mouth of the cave "Good night everyone!"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
(another long post)

Jolty and taillow made it back to the lake, once they were there Jolty sat near the water and sighed.
"That was a failure" she said in disappointment as a few sparks coming out, taillow landed near her.
"Dont worry, everything would be fine" taillow said to cheer her up.
"I hope so" Jolty answered as the starks start fading away, she gave a small smile to taillow.

"We should eat, drink and sleep. There still the berries i picked up early, we can drink from the lake and we can sleep in the trees or even on the bushes" taillow said and start drinking from the lake with his beak.

Jolty nodded and picked a small amount of water with her hands, then drinks from it. The water was fresh and clean, tasted better than the water she is ordinary drank.
She finished the water with a pleased look on her face, the made has made her feel a lot more better.

Next up was the berries, right after taillow finished to drink he went to berries under the tree, while Jolty follows him.
There were five different berries she never tasted before, none of them was an oran berry like she is usually eat. There was pecha berry, chesto berry, rawst berry, aspear berry and cheri berry.

"I have never seen one of those, they look... Unique" she said curiously as she looked at the berries.
"You don't know about those berries? They quite important, i will explain you" tail said, taking a deep breath before explaining.

"Every one of those have a different taste and different affect, lets start with the pecha berry" taillow said and pointed with his wing at the pink berry.
"The pacha berry is sweet and can cure you from poison" he said and pointed at the blue berry.
"The chesto berry is dry and can wake you up easily" Taillow moved to the red berry.
"The cheri berry is spicy and can cure paralyze" taillow moved to the light blue berry.
"The rawst berry is bitter and can cure burn" tallow moved to the last berry, a yellow berry.
"The aspear berry is sour and can unfreeze you" taillow said, Jolty listened carefully and tried to remember about every berry affect and taste.

"We should maybe eat one and save the other for an emergency" Jolty offered, "good idea, which one are you going to take?" Taillow answered happily.
Jolty thought for a moment "if i remember currently... I will take the pacha berry" she said and ate the pink berry.
"Pecha berry" taillow fixed the emolga, "i will take the cheri berry" he continued and ate the red berry.

The flavor of the sweet was unexpectedly delicious, it filled up Jolty with joy.
"This is so delicious" she said cheerfully after finishing up the berry.

"Glad you like it, we should store the berries somewhere and go to sleep" taillow said happily, "there is no holes in those trees so we will sleep on the top" he added.

Jolty picked up the berries and start climbing the tree with taillow on her head, it took a several seconds until she made it to the treetop.
"Good night, you need to get comfortable with the forest if you want to live here" taillow said and went to sleep. However, Jolty wasn't going to sleep, she had other plans in her mind. she waited for taillow to fall asleep so she could start working.

Last edited:
"If you can get that ghost thing to not beat me up for being in umm... that, then I'll try to tell you what I know... if you can hear me that is!" Oliver sniveled towards the woman with the Dusknoir after the Oshawott took his arm out of his mouth for a brief moment.

"Am I really just a little tot now like that big guy said? I can't let them find out about this... I'll probably be the biggest thing to be laughed at ever since that restaurant thing!" Oliver whined to himself, while Emily attempted to keep him still around her left arm. She placed the bag down and secured him with both of her arms soon after.

"There's something with me... something seriously wrong. This is like that one kid in the restaurant every time I saw him with his parents. Please tell me this is not happening!" Oliver thought, before he placed his left arm in his mouth and made a partial, silent vacuum soon after.

"The man with the bows and ribbons is right, we should rest. I don't know how long I can keep having to run and stuff, and I'll have to give the little mouse his medicine in the morning," Emily stated to the sea otter, before she gently flopped her head onto the duffel bag. The Oshawott lied on her stomach, while a large group of droplets fell onto the girl's arms.

Last edited:
As Reuben stepped out of the cave again with his floral friend, he could feel the contrast from the dampness of the cave to the cool breeze of the forest as it continued getting quiet. Almost a bit too quiet, as he continued to frequently look around at his surroundings just in case someone was waiting or watching him. Luckily for him, his suspicions appeared to be false, and he got out his Pokenav again to find... one bar! That's like, infinitely better than nothing! Of course, a bearable reception would be nice, but little could still send much more through than nothing. He quickly began dialing the number to his mother's phone, and could hear her pickup nearly instantly.

"Hey, mom?" he began saying in a slightly hushed voice as to not alarm any of the sleeping Pokehumans in the cave, even if he was still a good distance apart from them.

"Reuben!" A mixture of excitement and relief shouted out of the other end of the phone, causing the boy to place the Pokenav a bit further away from his ear. "Where have you been? You need to get home!"

He sighed, trying to compose everything going on in a way that didn't sound completely unbelievable. "I don't think I can right now. I was walking through the woods and encountered a few people that were a bit wary, and apparently there's a bunch of other people after their flesh. I found myself inside the first group of people that seem a bit less likely to kidnap me, and now we're sleeping here. I don't want to walk out, even with Roselia. They had some strong people after them, and part of me feels like they're not gone." To anyone listening, his tone was noticeably different compared to how he talked to anyone else.

A pause came from the speaker. "Please get home as soon as you can."

"I'll try, we're leaving in the morning, but something may happen. I need to go now, where we're at right now has nearly no coverage. Goodnight, mom. I'll try not to end up in a different region." He attempted to lighten the mood.

Reuben's mother sighed. "Okay. Please call me again in the morning."

"I'll try to." The trainer then hung up and put the device back into his pocket, walking back into the cave with the rest of the group and gesturing to his Pokemon to follow him back. Sadly, he had difficulty falling asleep, not having anything that could be able to function as a good pillow. Eventually he just gave up, lying against the cave wall. "Hey, Roselia," he whispered, "Grass Whistle one more time, please?"

The grass-type obeyed Reuben's wish, whistling another quiet melody directed at the boy's ear, nearly inaudible to the others but could still be made out when the area was deathly silent. After a while, the song worked, putting the human to sleep. Seeing this, the Roselia concluded the song and returned to a Pokeball.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
It didn't take a lot of time until the bird pokemons was completely asleep, as soon as he was sleeping Jolty stopped pretending and smiled at him.

"Sweet dreams taillow, i have something to do" Jolty said softly and quietly before opening her wings. She jumped from the treetop to glide, however, she lost balance quickly and fell off to the ground immediately.

"I need to practice at flying too, luckily taillow have a very small ears." she whispered to herself as she is cleaning herself from the dirt.
"The other pokehumans... They are skilled and know a several moves, while i still dont know how to control my electricity" she dont herself, "i need to practice so i could protect myself".

The emolga human start practicing at the defog she learnt from taillow, she took a deep breath before flapping her tail.
She managed to make a stronger defog, which filled her with joy and happiness, a few sparks came from her cheeks, but this time it wasn't from being upset.

She noticed the sparks passing in front of her eyes and let out a small gasp,
"That's it" she told herself quietly.
Jolty tried to focus on her the feeling and the electricity she start making, she somehow succeed and unleashed a thundershock at the tree. It didn't affect the tree at all but at least the move worked.

Jolty looked proudly at her attack, she didn't care that the move is awfully weak, she managed to use an electric attack.

But it wasn't enough, she continued training at the defog and the thundershock, from time to time climbing on the tree and trying to fly too. She continued like that until the morning, not giving up when she fails.

Feray just shrugged her shoulders at Eli's remark but nodded in agreement. She stayed standing until Oliver was done talking and Emily found a spot and sat next to her before moving her attention over to Allie. She heard about the 'destroying the Poké Ball thing' and Eli's own disagreement on it. She decided to put her own two-cents on the subject, as she had released Pokémon before and had seen the psychological effects of other people breaking the Pokémon's confines in a fit of sadness and rage to release them. Sinnoh was an odd place.

"You think that destroying a Poké Ball, no less a Hybrid Ball that we have not even seen before until now, is going to change anything? No, when you destroy a Poké Ball while the Pokémon is out to free the Pokémon, it actually damages them emotionally and mentally a little, as the connection between the confines and the creature are abruptly severed. There is a way to release Pokémon without damaging the ball, but the owner has to give the command to release the creature, and that is the Team Rocket grunt that left. Destroying a Poké Ball is not only kind of scary for the Pokémon in question, but it also makes some Pokémon believe that their trainer is angry with them, which kind of throws the guilt of being freed at them among other things they are possibly feeling. Due to the mysterious nature of the Hybrid Ball, we can probably hurt Talo to the point of mental retardation if we try that, seeing as how he is just as tired as we are and probably under some kind of Psychic-Type Pokémon's spell or something that the Hybrid Ball put him under. Then again, this is all theory. We may not actually know how to work this, so for the time being, we don't want to hurt him with our naivety and ignorance when trying to free him," after she was done, she let everyone get their rest from her talking, as she was thinking that people were getting tired of her gurgly, almost depressive, voice.

When Eli said 'good night', she grunted in response and laid back against the wall. Feray then put her attention on Oliver and talked to him in Pokéspeak very quietly, hoping that the acoustics in the cave won't reverberate her talk too much. "It's alright. Zwirra won't hurt you, anyway. And I do hear you. It seems like anyone that is transformed can understand their Pokémon. If you want to talk to me a little more, then come to me. I can't pick you up, or else you'll slip through my hands and arms."

Feray watched as Reuben entered back into the cave after some time and also snickered at Allie's really bad pun, causing her form to shrivel and fluctuate madly before her body went back to its normal, goopy self.

Last edited:
"Okay then... I guess it would be a good idea to at least spread a little of what I know if you want to at least know some stuff about them," Oliver quietly replied, before he took his left arm out of his mouth.

The Oshawott slowly approached the purple woman, while his tail quivered after taking in the erratic form. The sea otter dusted off his scarf, while he finely adjusted it towards the correct level on his neck filled with tiny, sky blue bubbles.

"Used to work as a chef at that restaurant in Lumiose, it was a nice Yeah until the people caught on with me not having any monsters or anything by my side. I wasn't exactly into them since they were quite vicious and they would be fighting each other for money. I couldn't take it anymore when I got so many negative feedbacks about that, but my food was something to really go for back then," Oliver briefly stated, before he took a lengthy breath to maintain his under the radar tone for the rest of his speech.

"Anyway, this person in a black suit comes over about a few days later when I'm walking down an alley to a market... and offers me a job in this Rockets thing. I couldn't resist since I needed money fast. I didn't get what the little guy wore on... he was like in such a huge hurry. He gave me these blue sharp things and told me to stab someone with them, then take them to a room in a not so easy to miss alleyway in Lumiose. Before we went into the woods, I remembered him saying something along the lines of: two, zero, one and three. I'm not sure what he meant by that, but it stood out to me quite more than the job," The Oshawott continued, while he attempted to catch his breath with his lengthy speech.

"So we were in the woods, just me and the other guy. We find this one big person with a blue shirt and khakis on. The guy was acting like he hit the jackpot, and just charged at the person like some sort of bull that saw something that was red! I slowly made my way towards him, but the guy in the black dress screamed and probably would need a change of pants soon when he saw this big, mean orange mutt and just bailed outta there! It was just me, a mad dog and their owner. I knew that I would of probably came back a couple feet under if I tried to use those sharp things, so I also ran as fast as I could... but boy that dog was right on my tail! I zigzagged through some bushes to try to throw the dog off, and I reached a dead end with a lot of trees and bushes in the way. I wasn't exactly the best at climbing, so I looked at those sharp things before I felt a lot of burning and stuff after a couple of minutes. I'm not exactly too sure what happened after that. The last thing I remembered was dropping all my stuff near a bush in that town and having to run from that girl... and that's how I stumbled upon another girl with the pink bag near the cave earlier," The little Pokémon elucidated, while he panted in front of the woman.

Feray calmly listened to Oliver's story and a faint grimace could be seen before she smiled. So, he volunteered to work for Team Rocket while actually not knowing what was going on... Poor fellow. She looked over and gave him a sympathetic look, while talking to him. "I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. I don't know what it was like to be thrown into something so abruptly like that, but those numbers sound like a password of some sort. 2, 0, 1, 3... Interesting. Maybe the room that the guy told you about when you inject someone with whatever is in that syringe has a password lock. If that's the case, then that's the next place we need to head to after we head to the station."

Zwirra could be seen laying against the wall, resting, while he listened to the little Oshawott and Feray continued to talk while now looking up at the cave's ceiling. "That Pokémon you mentioned sounded like a Growlithe or an Arcanine. Not all Pokémon are vicious by the way. Some are used to guard their trainers and their belongings while others are simply considered pets, as they don't fight in battles. It is kind of ironic that you are afraid of them, and yet you turned yourself into one. If you need any help, I will gladly help you. Thank you for trusting in me enough to talk to me about your past. I can't seem to trust others to save my life. But maybe I should really try. Everyone here is put under a similar situation that all brought us here. Maybe I should at least try not to be so on edge with everyone."

After she got out of her mental reflection, she looked back over to Oliver and smiled. "What is your name, little one? And would you like to rest with me for the night? Despite my weird, semi-solid state, I probably make a great pillow."

Zwirra just chuckled at the words and used Feray's mushy shoulder as a pillow as he fell asleep, further proving the point that she is like a water pillow.

"Well uhh... I kinda might need some help since I don't want to end up having to serve that guy in the black dress if he finds me," Oliver quietly responded, before he patted his shell for a brief moment.

"I'm Oliver Cohen, head chef of the Yeah Restaurant... or at least I was. I guess I could spend the night with you if you want, since that girl over there is already asleep," The Oshawott added upon his answer to the woman's brief questions, before he placed his left arm in his mouth again. He created a partial vaccum using his mouth and lightly bit on the arm from time to time in front of the woman. He lied with the trainer near her stomach, while he attempted to rest. His light body quaked, while he blankly stared at the purple woman with his wide, deprived eyes. He continued to keep his left arm in his mouth, while he quietly gave off a few franctic whimpers.

"I should of just taken the job at Nah instead. Maybe I wouldn't have been this little monster if I did. Have I failed in life already?" The Sea Otter Pokémon thought, while he silently mewled next to the woman.

Smiling, Feray opened up her side by moving her arm out of the way, so Oliver can hold her shirt and rest on her and she rested her arm around him, keeping him comfortable and safe. She held him closer when he began to mewl and whimper, as she probably knew he was beating himself up pretty bad for even getting himself in this situation, but it was really only a matter of time before the grunts would have hunted him down on the off chance. She softly said "Good night, Oliver," before drifting off to sleep, keeping him secure between her squishy arm and mushy body, and hoping that would be enough to relax him for some sleep. Well, unless she wakes up in the middle of the night from a random dream, of course.

Oliver gave off a slight nod and attempted to doze off with the woman. He took his left arm out of his mouth, and shook it for a brief moment. He gently hugged the trainer, while his ears took in the dead silence after the woman went to sleep. A light groan from the little Pokémon came soon after, before he dozed off with the trainer.

"I can't let her find out about this... she'll probably beat me to who knows how much if she did. I better find some sort of story to cover this up before I end up being someone's pet," The Oshawott thought, before he soon entered a light, restless state of slumber with the purple woman.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood in the entrance of the cave, thinking of all the things that happened that day. not seeing anything he hummed himself a song and watched over the forest.

When dawn rolled around Eli was tired due to not sleeping, He walked into the cave and softly shook everyone awake "Come on, it's time to go now." As he waked Feray up he said "You ready for today?"

"Ugh, something tells me that we're gonna have to be pretty careful. I see that little blue thing has taken a sort of liking to you," Emily stated, before she glanced at Oliver slowly arising from the restless night.

"Alright, time for your medicine bud. I hope all's going well for you," Emily said to Cylan, before she got out the ball and called the Cyndaquil out. The fire mouse remained relatively motionless, while quiet snores could be heard every now and then.

"Okay, just gotta be careful with the little mouse," Emily thought, before she placed the Cyndaquil on her lap. The girl reached into her bag for the medicine, as she carefully measured out the correct amount of medicine from the small container to the syringe. The medicine was carefully injected into Cylan's right arm after the bandage was taken off. She carefully applied a new layering of gauze and a fine dressing soon after the needle was taken out of the Cyndaquil's body.

"This is odd... he's not saying or doing anything. Normally he would be screaming and crying from this kind of stuff," Emily added in her mind, before she softly stroked the fire mouse's head.

"Are you alright? Can you hear me?" Emily asked with noticeable concern, as no sort of clear response was given from the Cyndaquil.

"Drat, seems like he's out today. I guess I'll have to let him rest in the ball then," Emily thought, before the recalled Cylan back into his ball. The girl placed all of her items back in her bag before zipping it back up.

"Ugh... I feel like that one guy in the movie that slept near a ditch. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to not be this little monster thing... I didn't have permission to be like this at all God!" Oliver quietly bleated to himself, while his large, lachrymose eyes stared blankly at Eli. A barrage of droplets soon hit the earth within a minute after. The little otter sluggishly got on his feet after he picked up Eli's brief command. The Oshawott placed his left arm in his mouth and frantically nibbled on it a split second later.

Talo was back again in the Hybrid Ball. He didn't know what was going on around him or how much time passed, but he felt weak and tired. "Where did they go? I was knocked down and they left me? Who am I supposed to trust? Those stupid Pokéhumans beat me? Traitors are traitors, you can't trust anyone Talo." He felt more anger at the Pokéhumans rather than the grunts. "I mean, those twirps probably took my ball and the grunts couldn't get me back, right?" He knew he was trying to come up with some excuse for himself. He tried moving around a lot to see if he could get out. Nothing happened on the inside of the ball, so he just laid back down and waited some more. What he didn't know is that on the outside, the ball actually shook a bit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie yawned and woke up. "Morning, everyone!"
"Morning Allie!" Eevee said cheerily.
Allie noticed the Hybrid Ball shake. She was concerned for Talo, unsure of what would happen.
Allie pulled out her Pokegear - and froze. Ten phone calls from her mother, all missed.
"If you'll excuse me, guys, I need to call my mother. I kinda forgot about it." She stepped out of the cave, pulling her hood further over her head.
She quickly dialed the number. "Hello, Mom..." she started sheepishly.
"ALLISON GRACE SILVERSTONE! Do you have ANY IDEA how worried I've been? TEN CALLS, and you didn't answer ONE!" Her mother's yelling could be heard even in the cave.
"Mom, I can take care of myself. There's just - a lot going on right now. I'm really sorry." Allie lowered her head, partially in shame, partially to hide her hair.
Her mother relaxed slightly. "Sorry, sweetie - I'm just worried about you. Can you please try to answer my calls more often?"
"I'll try. Thanks, Mom. Bye."
She hung up, and sighed in relief.
She stepped back into the cave, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry guys... overprotective parent..."
"I don't blame her. She's just looking out for you, Allie." Absol stepped up to Allie.
"Yeah, I guess.. it's just a little embarrassing, y'know?"

"Oh sure, well... uhh... just brace for anything that could umm... happen I guess," Emily replied, before she picked up the oddly colored ball off of the ground next to her legs and carefully called out the mysterious creature.

"Yikes... that person on the phone sounded like the manager with that other chef a few days ago! Ugh... I kinda miss my mother already, I should of just stayed home today!" Oliver grouched to himself. The Oshawott quietly twined near the purple woman, while the sea otter silently wept in front of the others.

Talo felt movement from inside the ball as he soon saw a flash of light. He was outside of that ball again. He looked around dazed and confused as he saw the Pokéhumans. He tried running up and away from them all but fell over from his injuries. He didn't recognize anyone there and was angered by this. Talo was acting erratic and couldn't think properly. He was scared and confused on why he was with these people. His emotions were all over the place.

Last edited:
Reuben sat up from the floor, groaning. While the Grass Whistle put him out like a light, multiple parts of his body ached from having nothing to sleep on but a cold stone floor. He was much more used to the soft cushions of a bed, or at the very least a bag and some grass. Oh well, this should be the only night I have to do that, at least.

Hearing Allie, he waved his hand dismissively, yet started snickering when he heard her mother's reaction that sounded just a bit worried. "Welcome to the club Allie, we have, uhhh..." he began, looking around the place for something to point out, being greeted with a half-Flygon that just popped back out from its weird Pokeball thing. "...a Talo. Hey Talo, how's it goin?" he greeted in a calm matter, attempting not to act wary or threatening around the panicked Pokehuman. "...Not good?" he added, continuing to see his strange state.

Talo noticed a guy call out his name. He backed away shaking his head. He just grunted and looked at the guy. A bit of Dragon Breath game out of his mouth without even noticing. He was still very aggressive towards everyone and it seemed like that didn't help calm him. down. He took notice that not all of the group was a Pokéhuman like he was. He was still confused on what was going on and just looked away from the guy.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie realized that Talo was not acting normally. She attempted to ready a Shadow Ball - but nothing happened.
What is this -
She tried Moonblast instead. Still nothing.
In a panic, she tried using multiple moves and absolutely nothing happened. Teleport, nothing. Calm Mind, nothing. Fairy Wind, nothing.
"What's wrong Allie?" Eevee asked.
"I - I - uh - don't know - I can't do anything -" She backed into the corner of the cave and sat down, curling up and covering her eyes. She was terrified, she had no idea what was happening to her. For some reason, she felt an inexplicable panic, her thoughts racing in her mind.

Talo noticed a girl that was startled and scared. She tried to pull out an attack but they all failed. Talo started to get more agressive as he realized that she was trying to attack him. He was close to attacking her before she moved away to the back of the cave. He paused for a moment and realized something. She was more scared and confused than than he was. Talo felt something other than anger, it was something different. Seeing her there scared made him feel... simpathy? He didn't really know what it was, but he was no longer angry. He looked at her for a bit but then looked away. He was calmer now, but he was not happy. Talo just sat there thinking for a bit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie cowered away from Talo, seeing he was about to attack her. However, she saw something else in his face that she couldn't discern. He turned away and she let out a small sigh, whispering something incoherent.
She felt herself weakening, and she didn't try to stay awake. She passed out, with a small whimper.

Eevee was worried about Allie. She didn't quite understand what was wrong with her Trainer, all she knew was that she had tried and failed to use moves.

Absol lowered its head. She had known that this was inevitable. Allie had pushed herself to her breaking point and there was no telling what was to come.

Both Pokemon walked up to Allie and laid beside her, sad and concerned.

Injuries
This character has sustained no major injuries at the moment.

Status Conditions
Fainted - The character is unconscious and unable to do anything.
Burnout (Major Status Condition) - The character is unable to use moves due to overexertion and is constantly fearful. Certain traits are affected. (Move use disabled)

Traits
Intuitive (Reduced by Burnout) - The character has extremely strong intuition.
Healer - The character has strong knowledge of healing herself and others.
Hybridic - The character has the appearance and abilities of two species at once. (Human/Gardevoir fusion.)
Reckless (Nullified by Burnout) - The character is overly confident and rushes into situations without thinking.
Autophobic (Intensified by Burnout) - The character is terrified of being alone.
Paranoid (Caused by Burnout) - The character is constantly apprehensive.

Talo was startled by the hand that was put on his shoulder. He listened to what he and his Pokemon had to say. "But... can you trust me? After what I did to you all?" He looked around again and realized something. "I don't know any of you, so why should I trust you?" He asked that in a way that seemed like he just wanted a reason to trust them, not because he was angry.

Scanning the outside again and listening to the diverse cries of its inhabitants once more, calling his mother just like how it was last night, just with a bit more audible commotion from Reuben's end.

"Hey," he began.

"Oh, you're still okay!," her mother replied.

"Yeah, we're doing fine. Most of them are waking up, yet a few are going through... issues," he replied, speaking in a tone audible to those in the cave. "We should be able to get going soon, though. I'm pretty sure they're all going towards Lumiose, so I should eventually be able to just go a different way than they are and make it home myself."

"Okay, good, good," the voice replied. "I'll call you soon."

"Alright, seeya," he said, closing the Pokenav again. Looking back at the group, it felt weird to just up and leave them. Especially when two of the more capable Pokehumans were going through some strange issues and the threat of being visited by people a bit better than fourteenth place. Just leaving and possibly never knowing their fate was still something he wouldn't be able to sleep on, even with the Roselia helping.

As he headed back towards the cave, he could see a black blur going back into the bushes in the corner of his eye. Despite the circumstances, he did not consider this much of a problem, and continued back into the cave. Plus, Pokemon still exist here. It's probably one of those.

Last edited:
Talo looked at Eli with a confused face. "I was with you? I don't know what to believe." He paused for a bit and thought about his past. "I don't have many memories, but I don't remember anything past last night. I just remember the battle we had." He paused again for a while. "I want to trust you, but understand that I have no reason to fully trust you." He tried to get up again but he had a pain in his leg. He just sat back down. "So what is the plan? You guys are going somewhere, right?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got to his feet and said "Well as you may be able to understand, we were very concerned by the fact that a friend got trapped in a pokeball, so our current plan was to leave this cave to her work" He pointed to Feray "and to get that thing safely unlinked to you." he looked down a him "Also we will need to make sure that no one notices us, cause..." he motioned to his ears "So you will need to make a costume or find a way to get around or something"

Talo nodded at the statements that the guy made. "I am a bit upset that me, a half human, is trapped with a Poke Ball of some sort..." Talo tried bending his wings. "Alright, I got an idea for myself." He took his jacket off and then folded his wings on to his back. He quickly put back on the jacket to keep the wings in. "Okay... that is good for now, but I a have a bulge in my back. Meh. Now about my tail..." At this point, Talo was distracted in trying to disguise himself. He noticed that there was really no place to put his huge tail. "As much as it hurts me to say this, but maybe you should put me into the ball until we get to the safe place." He was upset by his realization that he might not make it there without drawing attention. "Have you guys tried using the excuse that we are just cosplaying?"