• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
"Okay, I'll battle! But afterwards," Echo replies as she pulls out a silver disc
"Let's try and learn this TM. It's for Round, so our Pokemon halves can all learn it. Plus, we can use it in a team-up battle for some crazy power!"

"I am glad you all agree with me. If you two want to battle that is fine. I still got to figure some things out with my strength. I actually need to head over to Ambrette town and pick up a Dragon Tail TM. I am probably going to fly there, but I am also going to go alone, so it will be a quick in and out." He steps off from the group and prepared his wings for flight.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"We'll stay around here. See you in a bit!" Allie called.
She turned to Echo. "How do we use the TM? I can probably learn Round. And it would be really useful in group battles."
"Can I learn Round?" Eevee asked excitedly.
"Maybe! That would be nice, Eevee!" Allie replied.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

"Okay, so... Umm... Ooh! There are instructions! Let's see.... It just says we have to lay it down and press a button," Echo said as she pushed the button. Suddenly, the disc glowed and pulsed. Allie, Absol, Eevee, and Echo glowed, then information on how to use Round suddenly appeared in Echo's head. She wasn't sure about the rest of them, but the TM had definitely worked on her. "Did the TM work? If so, let's use Round together!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eevee smiled. "Did it work?"
"I think so! Let's try it!" Allie exclaimed. She seemed to know how to use the move now, and readied the move. Eevee and Absol did the same.
"On three. One.... two.... THREE!"

Pollen-Puff

As everyone else readied the move, Echo followed and because the move was used together, it was a storm of power. The seven (Allie, Echo, Eli, Eevee, Absol, Jumpluff, and Murkrow) started to sing a wordless song as green sound waves flew towards each other at the same time. This caused music notes to circle the collision area. As the song rose to a crescendo, the group hovered in the air as the green waves turned into small beams, which collided with the music notes to make an incredibly powerful typhoon of sound, fueled by the incredible power of synchronized Round attacks. As it subsided, Echo noticed that everything in the vicinity had been blown away and they now stood in a small crater.
"And that," Echo said, "is the power of seven Rounds put together. Round gains power as the number of users rises, so seven Rounds can do... this."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eevee tilted her head. “Did we actually just do that?!”
Apparently so...” Absol said quietly.
Allie was overly excited. “That. Was. AWESOME! I knew Round could get pretty powerful, but I never expected this!” She was practically jumping up and down at this point.

Pollen-Puff

"And it will be even more powerful if Talo joins us in the Round attack! J-just... wow! Think of the possibility! I'm going to get a couple other TMs, too. Just in case we need an attack boost, if that's okay. Or should I wait until Talo gets back?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "Wait for him, he'll want in on this." He looked around at everyone "Did we still want disguises to hide from team rocket, or from the public?" He looked around waiting for someone to answer "Just until talo gets back"

"Ugh, how and what is causing us to warp around like that? I never knew someone or something here could actually do that," Emily quietly said, while she patted Cylan's back.

The girl had been under the radar after the roaring, harsh rounds were swiftly executed by several Pokémon earlier. The Cyndaquil slowly gazed around his area, while he fumbled with his bag for a brief moment. He took out his bottle, and slowly sipped on it when the pain in his arm was somewhat manageable.

A rather normal-looking trainer was walking through the woods, seeing the sights and oblivious to the epidemic of strange 'hybrids' appearing all over Kalos in the past few days. All of the different cries in the forests, from the birds and bugs and everything between, was tranquil, relaxing. To Reuben, it almost created a melody of sorts, everything in the forest contributing to a beautiful song for anyone to hear.

Wait, was it getting louder? As the boy listened to his surroundings, it sounded like one part of the song began to crescendo beyond the rest, ultimately muffling everything else, and it just wouldn't. stop. getting. louder. Eventually the trainer had to cover his ears, waiting for the quadruple forte of a performance to conclude. Luckily for his hearing, it did. The curiosity of just what had made the sound eventually overcame his common sense instinct of staying as far away as possible from that, rushing to the epicenter.

To his bewilderment, Reuben was met with an unnaturally large clearing with four Pokemon and three... people? appearing to be the cause of it all. The boy had absolutely nothing to say, and instead stared at the group with a baffled look on his face from the edge of the newly-formed clearing.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie heard a rustle in the trees and whirled around.
“Who’s there?” she asked, trepidation in her voice.
She saw a Trainer looking at them, rather baffled.
Still keeping her guard up, she readied a small Shadow Ball in one hand.
“Who are you?” she asked nervously.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at reuben, kind of surprised before pulling his ribbons together preparing a fairy wind assault "Yeah, what she said!" Veon jumped to his side and striked a defensive stance "what are you here for?"

Upon seeing some members of the group turn their attention to him and began asking questions with varying confidence, Reuben took a step backwards. "Confused. I am very confused." He began staring at the man who reacted in what appeared to be a very peculiar way. "Nice... cosplay?" the boy said, attempting to lighten the mood a little and snap out of the shock of what he was looking at.

As Talo flew into town, he realized he was just a human cosplaying as a Flygon while also wearing a jacket and some pants. "Oh, of course! I obviously will need a hat in order to complete my casual set of clothes!" He landed right outside of the town and took a second to breathe. "Now that my sarcasm is out of the way, I got to find something to really seal the deal and maybe make it seem like I put effort into some form of 'cosplay.'" He walked over to the shopping center and to the store to buy some clothes. When he walked in, the girl at the desk yelped and hid behind the counter. "Oh don't worry, the costume is only half complete." Just saying that made Talo twitch. "So do you have any red tinted goggles?" The girl slowly got back up and nodded. "Over by the section that says 'Glasses and Goggles.'"

Talo exited the store with the newly bought goggles. "Not gonna lie, I am looking pretty fly. Only if I could fly well..." He walked into the Poké Mart and went to the TM's section. The man raised and eyebrow. "Let me guess, you want Earthquake? Fly? Dragon Claw? Oh, I know! Dragon Tail!" He burst out in laughter. While he was distracted, Talo sent an ember of Dragon Breath into his back pocket. "Yes sir, I would like one Dragon Tail TM, your good at this one. Nothing goes over your head." The man looked back up at Talo. "You know it, nothing gets past me without me knowing!" He gave Talo the TM and Talo walked away. As he was walking away, the man yelled and Talo turned back to see the mans pants were on fire from the Dragons Breath. "AHHH! Somebody help me!" Talo walked out the door and snickered.

He walked a bit away from town before flying into the sky again. He made his way towards where everyone else was, but it looked like they had their focus on someone. He landed down next to the group in confusion. "Hmm, guess we didn't expect anymore bystanders to find us, did we?" He knew this would happen sooner or later. "I am going to assume you guys already used to 'cosplay' excuse, I will sit this one out." He laid down on a rock and waited for this to unfold.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at talo annoyed "We might've, until you came in!" Eli walked up to Reuben and placed his hand on his shoulder "Look, this whole thing is a complicated mess the people involved don't hardly understand and we have no time to explain it to you, so if your curious stick around and find out, or leave and tell no one" Eli looked him in the eye's awaiting a response

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
A loud wave a voice from the came across the forest, waking Jolty and taillow with a strong voice.
Jolty muttered something as she closed her big ears slowly, even that her hands wasn't big enough to cover them all.
"Where is that noice coming from? I think if was round..." Taillow said as he tried to cover his ears as well, the attack damaged them a little hardly.

"R-r-round?" She said slowly in tiredness, she was a bit confused. "You dont know what round is?" Taillow asked, Jolty gave a slow nod to him.
"Well, round is a move that work like a song, the more joining it the more powerful it is, a lot of pokemon might done this move now" taillow explained, "wanna check it out? To see who did it?" Taillow added.
Jolty nodded softly and perked up a bit, although her tiredness she was still curious about the move.

The pokemon and the half pokemon came down the tree and start searching, trying to find out who did the voices before.

"Its almost morning, theres no point of coming back to sleep. We will get berries and water soon" taillow mentioned.

Jolty start seeing people faintly, which scared her a bit as she walked more and more, once she relized that it was the other pokehumans she quickly went to hide behind a big bush and pulled taillow with her.

"What was that that for?" He said a bit quietly as he rubes his head. Jolty didn't respond, she pointed at the pokehumans.
Tails blinked a few times, "theres more kinds like you? Thats great!" He said happily.
"No it i-isnt" Jolty whispered back in a little fear, she shaked a bit and a few sparks came from her cheeks, taillow haven't noticed that.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

"E-emolga? You're back? Welcome back! Uhh... Sorry if we woke you up, I guess we lost track of time..."
"Squirrel Girl? You're back," Murkrow said, happily.
"Hello, again! Welcome back to the woods," Jumpluff said happily, releasing Sweet Scent in careful amounts to calm down the white PokeHuman and sooth her fears.

"What should we do? I have a bad feeling those creeps are going to do more than this around other places," Emily asked after she quietly approached Eli.

Cylan continued to lie in his trainer's arms. The Cyndaquil lightly panted, while he attempted to shrug off the sharp, stinging pain in his right arm. The fire mouse blankly stared at the man with several ribbons on them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked away from the intruder for a second "We need to leave town and be discreet, so they might not find us" He looked back at Reuben "as for him...." he looked him in the eyes "are you going to tell anyone?"

Reuben continued to stare in confusion as what appeared to be a member of the little group just... flew in. Seeing the half-Sylveon's response to the entrance, he assumed the whole cosplay thing was thrown out the window, leading to a Castle Bravo of questions going off in the boy's head when seeing only one other explanation. There was no time to go through his head and try to find answers for these one by one, however, upon being asked a question from someone that was not himself. "There's no way I can just forget about this and never see this again," he began, chuckling. "So I might as well stick around a bit longer to see's what's up. Now, I may or may not end up speaking about this except as a broad topic brought up in a casual conversation, but I'll try my best." The human began walking away from Eli and more towards the rest of the group. "Actually, that wouldn't even work, I'd probably sound insane," he muttered to himself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded to Reuben and turned to the rest "Anyways like I was saying, the coplay excuse would work great, if we didn't have team rocket on our tail." He grabbed his tail and showed it to them "now literally, but that means we need to hide all these new stuff." He gestured to his ribbons, ears, and tail "I have some stuff back at the cave,we head there, make a disguise, then we sleep and leave town. any questions?"

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie lowered her hand and her Shadow Ball evaporated. Eevee strutted up to the newcomer.
"Just so you know, I still don't trust you. But I'll let it slide for now." Of course, only the Pokehumans actually heard her words, the normal humans only hearing "Eevee eev ee, vee-vee eevee."
Embarrassed, Allie walked up to Reuben.
"She said that she's glad to have you here," Allie said. (Eevee glared at her in response.) Allie stuck out her hand. "I'm Allie. Nice to meet you."

Talo got up and walked over to Reuben too with Allie. "As long as we are on calm tides, I am alright with having other humans like you around. The names Talo." He gave a small two finger wave. "And by the way, I made a promise to keep everyone here safe, so your in good hands. Hopefully I can keep my promise this time around..." He nods and walks a far bit away from the group to a point where they couldn't hear him talk. He didn't know why or what caused it to happen, but a feeling of sadness came over him when he mentioned his promise. "Your kidding me, right Talo? You can't keep thinking like that." He brushes those feelings off of him and then pulls out his new TM. "With this, I might be able to use my body at its fullest potential. That'll help a bit." He uses the TM and learns the move Dragon Tail. He walks over to a nearby rock quite big for his size. He uses his tail with all of his might to smash the rock into pieces. "Sweet, that barily hurt a bit!" He sits down to take another quick break. He looks at the stars again. "Some day Treeko, I will get you back."

Magic Sparkle

Jolty was shocked a bit from how the mismagius spotted, she was very nervous and another sparks came from her cheeks, taillow noticed it this time. At least the other haven't spotted her behind the bushes.

no turning back, no turning back she kept telling herself in her mind.
"What are you waiting for? if you want to turn back into a human you need to be with them" taillow said, trying to cheer her up.

Jolty shock her head swiftly, "i-i...i want to stay an half pokemon" she said quietly and start curling up. Taillow blinked a few times in confusion, "i dont understand why you prefer to stay like that and not turn back, but if that what you want then im with you" he said a bit cheerfully.

"Thank you" she said quietly in a relief and start crawling away from the hideout.
"Where are you going?" Taillow stopped Jolty, "we supposed to get berries and water, right?" Jolty answered quietly with a small smile.
"Oh, right" taillow said and went after Jolty, once they were out of the pokehumans sight Jolty stood up and walked normally.

Jolty ears start twitching on the way, "d-do you f-feel it t-too, like s-someone is following u-us?" She asked taillow, "i think its only the noices of the pokemons that are living here" taillow explained.

Jolty and looked left and right, Some of the pokemons did their own business while some glared at her which made the little emolga human feel uncomfortable.

"Dont worry, i am sure it is nothing" taillow said, trying to cheer her up. but it didn't help much, Jolty was still nervous from the glaring pokemons and from the noices.
They kept walking and talking with each, the thinking of being followed still bothered her on her way.

Wait, did they just say Team Rocket was after them? What Eli had spoke only added to Reuben's confusion, as he tried to piece together why Rocket was apparently prevalent in a place like Kalos. After a while of standing in thought, he just shrugged, as the boy was unlikely to understand more about the compared to anyone else nearby. Their plan for the next few hours prompted the boy to look back up at the sky, seeing the stars glimmering back. He had to go home eventually, but this was getting really interesting. What if he did go home, and the next day the group was nowhere to be found? It would be a rather disappointing end to such a peculiar story.

Oh, right. The Eevee. He looked down, seeing the small Pokemon and understanding nothing it was saying apart from what its name was. He did not question anything when translated by Allie, grinning and giving a thumbs-up to the small Pokemon. When greeted by a more decipherable voice, he waved back. "Very nice of you." After another pause, he began again. "Well, I should probably give my name then, so my name's Reuben," he said, putting a hand on his chest and bowing in an exaggerated fashion.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Hello Reuben, I'm Eli" He picked up his hat and tucked his ribbons tail and ears into their hiding places "We need to get moving if we don't want team rocket on our back. He noticed the emolga in time to see her run away. "It's a real shame she won't come with us" Eli pointed toward the cave and started walking "come on! It's almost dark already!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie watched Jolty flee, and sighed.
She sent out a telepathic message to Jolty. Why are you so afraid? You don't need to hide, you know... all we want is for you to be safe...
Turning back to the group, she stated "We should take turns keeping watch for Team Rocket. They could be anywhere."

Magic Sparkle

Jolty and taillow continued on their walk while talking with each other.
"So let me get this right, you are getting shy toward human but not toward pokemons?" Taillow asked in confusion.
Jolty swiftly nodded, "i never understood pokemon's language, and they aren't aggressive like humans" Jolty explained quietly.

"Humans are not that aggressive as you think. they may come and try to catch us by force, but there still a lot of people who is nice and kind, like the other half human half pokemons" taillow said, trying to help the young girl.
Jolty didn't respond, she start thinking to herself about the situation.

A few moments later Jolty's ears twitched again to a voice that came in her mind Why are you so afraid? You don't need to hide, you know... all we want is for you to be safe...
Shivering, Jolty looked left and right immediately, she couldn't figure it out from where it came and the voice wasn't familiar at all.

"A-are y-you sure that n-no one is f-following us? I j-just h-heard voices" Jolty said in worry.
The taillow landed on Jolty's head, "dont worry, its only your ears, they're more sensitive than human ears" he said and sighed, "the lake is very close, you should take a rest" he said cheerfully.

Thinking of it, he is right. I have an emolga's ears, which bigger than normal ears. Maybe it really was my mind Jolty thought to herself, starting to calm down with a relief

"Right, I can already see a bit of the moon coming there," Emily replied to Eli, before she followed the man. The girl quietly stroked the Cyndaquil, while the fire mouse curled in her left arm. She continued to maintain a modest grip with the duffel bag with her other arm.
------------------------------------
"Hah! You fight like a little worm! Just give up already kid!" An Ariados shouted!

"S- sh- shut up! I- I might of lost everything but this thing around my neck, but I ain't going down to a bug here!" A sea otter Pokémon cried, before he sliced an incoming String Shot in half with the cyan energy blade emanating from his shell!

"Urgh! I don't got time to mess with little fiesties like you! I'd be better off with those grassey ones at this dang time!" The Ariados buzzed, before it shot a sticky string and climbed up a moderately sized tree.

"Augh... finally! Now I just gotta get out of here someho- Eek!" Oliver thought after he sprinted for a brief moment. His light pondering came to a sudden halt when he bumped into a man fused with the features of a Sylveon!

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli felt something run into his leg, as he looked down he saw what looked like a oshawott had run right into him. He leaned over seeing it looked hurt "Hey buddy, are you ok?" he saw his the scarf on this new pokemon "where did you get this?"

"Y- yeah... I'm uhh... fine! I don't know where I got that thing to be honest... uhh, yeah. I really don't," Oliver promptly replied to the man with a moderate tone the sea otter mustered up on the spot.

The Oshawott panted for a brief moment, while the pain near his feet was like a critical leaf blade stabbing him at his soul.

"If he finds out about that... I don't know what to say. I wasn't really part of that thing at all, I mean I failed already and that's that," Oliver added in his mind, while he sheathed the aquatic energy blade back in the firm yellow shell.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Ok then if you're not hurt.." He stood up "we must be on our way" He continued to walk towards the cave. Veon walked towards Oliver "are you sure you're ok? you look hurt sir..." she looked back at the retreating group "You could come with us.. if you wanted" She gave him one last look before she ran after Eli again

"Like I said, I'm fine! I'll explain everything about myself later... just please don't like go on me or anything like that orange mutt tried to!" Oliver retorted at the Eevee.

The Oshawott followed along with the Eevee's trainer. The sea otter took a brief glimpse at a girl with a Cyndaquil curled around her left arm.

Reuben walked to the cave with the rest of the group, yet slightly slower as he pondered what he would do and ended up near the back of the group. However, he was still close enough to Eli and the others to notice an Oshawott bumping into the part-Sylveon. It was almost cute, even if the water-type appeared to be in a state of distress and with a scarf for some odd reason. Well, looks like that was a new addition to the group, which the trainer guessed could compensate for his own departure that he expected would be happening soon. After a moment of quiet, the boy finally decided to speak his thoughts out loud. "I should probably go home," he said, looking back up at the night sky.

Lurking in the shadows was a small, mousy-looking lady. As Ambrette Town was busy with the bustle of life, she noticed there were some oddities. Maybe there were some cosplayers running around, as she noticed a man with a Flygon get-up. He seemed off, so she kept a close eye on the entrance to the PokéMart, where he emerged later. If anyone had seen her, she would have looked like a statue or perhaps a predator awaiting their prey to lower their guard and turn around. She quietly followed him out of town, where she saw the unbelievable happen. He flew! She thought this was crazy, but it was adding up with what she had been overhearing.

A Few Days Earlier

A young woman was relaxing and taking a break from her studies as she looked about for a bite to eat. She and her Dusknoir were getting hungry from learning about the new outbreak of Team Rocket and scrounging around all that they could of their plan. She at least knew that they were active, but they were small for now. She had only seen a few of them running around on the outskirts of the nearby Routes of Cyllage City. She didn't know what they were up to, but it couldn't have been good.

Spotting a café at the northwestern side of the city, she walked inside. This café was a place for people to share all the latest gossip and show off their Pokémon from other regions. Looking about, she sat at an empty table in the corner of the café. The waiter came over and asked their usual question: "What would you like to drink and eat?"

She usually got hot chocolate, but she was needing something to melt away the stress of the day a little better, and chocolate wasn't doing it for her. She ordered in a quiet and soft voice, while her Dusknoir appeared out of his Poké Ball and sat down across from her. The waiter would have been startled if he wasn't so used to Pokémon appearing out of seemingly nowhere due to the patrons that come by.

"I would like Roserade Tea for myself and Lemonade for my partner here. Oh, and can you get us a whole plate of Lumiose Galettes? We are starving."

After jotting down the order, the waiter smiled and asked if they wanted anything else. To that, the pair of them shook their heads simultaneously. The waiter left without getting rid of his smile, and the two were now alone to share their thoughts in hushed whispers... Well, at least the lady can.

"I just can't wrap my head around why Team Rocket chose this region. Why not Kanto? I mean, it does make sense that they didn't, actually. They already imprinted themselves in the history of Kanto and reappearing there would be practically suicide for them, but why not other regions? Why this place? Was it the furthest they could get from Kanto and Johto? What about..."

Her rant was interrupted when the waiter appeared to give them their drinks and their plate of Lumiose's signature cookies. Smiling, the lady thanked him but noticed the waiter was looking at her funny. Raising an eyebrow, she hoped he didn't overhear her talking to herself and her single audience, but his next words uttered quietly dashed her hope.

"You looking for the remnants of that vile team? What business do you have with them? They have been running amok on the Routes. Of course, I have no idea what they are actually doing, as I have only heard tales of how they would chase people down and that was it. It seemed like these people didn't want to say anything else about it. By the way, what's your name, madame?"

The lady looked up at the waiter and, even though he did help in giving her more information than she thought he had, she wasn't too inclined in giving him her name. Just say it. Your name is Feray. You don't have to say anything else, just your name. A voice in her thoughts goaded her, but Feray declined to listen to it. She didn't want to leave a trail of herself behind for others to possibly follow. She looked up to the waiter and shook her head. "I can't tell you that, I'm afraid. If I am to search Team Rocket, I may not give away any clue or idea that I was here, or else they'll have an easier time of finding me."

It was the waiter's turn to raise an eyebrow at her secrecy but shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Well, if that's what you wish, then I won't push you any further. Just be careful," the hushed tone of the waiter vanished and he cheerfully smiled and walked off as he wished her a good day. Looking at the plate of cookies, she noticed that her Dusknoir had eaten about half of the darn things while they were getting some information. Chuckling, she took a few to save them for herself before her Pokémon became too gluttonous.

Back To Present Time

Wondering where the Flygon man went, Feray sighed and walked into the Route. A harsh rustling could be heard as she passed by a bush, and a man rushed at her. A large red insignia of the letter 'R' was emblazoned on his uniform as he tackled her to the ground and injected her with something in her leg. Grunting and screaming, her struggling noises caused her Pokémon to pop out of his Poké Ball. Looking at the man who was about to inject her with another syringe, he grabbed the man by the collar of his uniform and grabbed the man's hand holding the syringe. The Dusknoir then threw the man on the ground. Terrified, the man tried running away, but the Dusknoir pursued after him, slamming into him with his full body weight as he used Pursuit. The man was knocked into the air a bit and slammed into a tree and was knocked out.

Rushing over to his trainer, the Dusknoir leaned over her and assessed her wounds, which was a pinprick in her leg from the syringe plunging deep in her thigh. The poor woman groaned in pain and she took out a combat knife from her boot to slice open her pants where the pinprick was at. Looking at it, she saw that there was a gooey substance that smelled... Interesting. She couldn't put a finger on what it could have been, but she knew that something was injected in her. She tried to get up, but her body instantly became weak. Her Dusknoir picked her up bridal style and took her to the knocked out aggressor.

Taking a closer look, she saw that he was clutching a syringe and had a couple more. She took some of the syringes and pulled out a small satchel from her trench coat and stowed them away after finding the safety caps for them. Tightening the rope around the satchel, she set them in the inside of her trench coat pocket before the first wave of pain hit. It first started at the injection site, and then rushed out towards the rest of her body. She then felt like something was squeezing her heart as she went through a complete and painful change.

She tried her best not to scream, but she was unable to keep her agony to herself. Sensing this distress, the Dusknoir quickly head deeper into the woods to stifle her screams, as he held her mouth with his hand.

Some time had passed and the lady was now slightly purple and had this weird amorphous and slimy feeling to her body. She felt more fluid, and yet solid at the same time. She tried getting up, but her body moved weirdly as if she were in water, but all the gravity was pushing her down. Maybe she was water.

Her Dusknoir had been pacing about the place and had taken some herbs and berries and tried to administer them to the wound on her leg, hoping that whatever ailment she was being afflicted with will go away if the injection site was healed. Seeing that this strategy wasn't working, he sat there next to her, almost depressed.

It was then that Feray was able to hear something from her Pokémon, as he talked in a melancholy and somber voice.

"My master... What have I done? I should have been there for her..."

Touched, Feray attempted to move her hand onto Dusknoir's hand. Upon seeing the attempt of her body moving, he grabbed her hand and squeezed gently, but stopped as he felt her hand slightly oozing out of his own hands. He noticed that she had the same consistency as a familiar goopy Pokémon. Looking at her, he voiced out his thoughts, his voice sounding a lot happier, but now confused and it echoed in her head as he talked, as if his voice was moving through two worlds at once. "Ditto? But you are my master. Not the imposter master."

Smiling, Feray shook her head and talked to her Pokémon, finally understanding him for the first time. "No, I'm not. I am your master, but I have physically changed. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Can you help me get up?" Her voice sounded quiet and gurgled. It was amazing that her Pokémon even understood her.

Excited, the Dusknoir quickly pushed her body up as it tried oozing out of his grip. Now sitting up, but not without some help, she looked about at her surroundings. She was in a forest. Great. Great intel at the start. Now, she needed to stand up. She noticed that if she focused on tightening her arm on the shape it was before she changed, she can control it a lot easier. Her Dusknoir helped to push her up and she was now standing on her two feet! And then her body started to fall forward. Dusknoir tried to grab his trainer to prevent her from falling but her semi-solid state slipped through his hands and she fell with a splat!

Feray finally got up but was really unable to do much at the moment. She had to work on her balance. Dusknoir pulled her up finally and held her hands while he was above her, like how a parent would help a child learn how to balance and walk for the first time. Feray, although unsteady, was able to walk a bit. Her combat boots were filled out completely with her new feet, so she had some stability from that. She felt like her arms were getting skinnier, and she looked up to see her arms getting thin. She contracted the soft, squishy muscles in her arms and her arms went back to their normal shape for now.

One Hour Later...

After about a good hour of walking and balancing, Feray was able to act semi-human with the help of her Pokémon but was still unsteady. Now, it was time to leave and find something. She can't be the only Pokéhuman.

Walking slowly and deeper into the woods, she finally came across a group of Pokéhumans about to enter a cave, along with a couple of Pokémon and normal humans. Maybe they could help. She tried to run, but immediately tripped and plopped to the ground, giving off a loud splat as she made contact. All she could do was think ow before Dusknoir yelled at the group, his voice sounding harsh and almost shrilly to the humans who couldn't understand Pokéspeak. This voice, since it was also coming from a Ghost-Type, may sound as if it was speaking in this world and in another world it was attached to.

"Hey! Can you help my master? She's ill or something is wrong with her, and we need your help!"

Feray groaned. She knew she wasn't ill, just changed. But maybe it was a bad idea to trust them. She was going to strangers for help! How low did she have to be to ask strangers for help? Well, pretty low, considering that she had just been changed into a half-Ditto half-human and was unable to walk straight or even run correctly without falling every few steps. She just laid there motionless until someone attempted to help her up.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

"we are here!" Taillow said happily as he still on Jolty's head, he pointed straight with his wing.
Taillow was a bit heavy for Jolty but it didnt bother her, "then lets go" she said happily and started to speed up a bit.
The view of the lake started to get closer and closer, until they made it there.

"Im going to pick up some berries, you should try to control your abilities" taillow said, "wait" Jolty stopped the taillow before he flew off to the high tree.

"W-what do you mean by that?" She asked in pure confusion, taillow sighed to her question. "The electricity in most of the electric pokemon work with emotions, you can make electricity as well although youre only half pokemon. If you will control your emotions you will control your power" the bird replied.

"And how i am supposed to control my emotions?" The emolga human questioned, she was still confused. Taillow sighed again, "you need to find out by yourself, flying type moves work different than electric" the bird explained and flew to the treetop so he could pick up some berries.

As the taillow tried to pick up a pecha berry he noticed the group of pokehumans entering the cave, the cave wasn't that far away from the lake where he and Jolty currently are. He gave a small smile from the treetop and picked up the berry with his nails, putting it down on the grass and going back to get more berries.

While taillow kept collecting berries Jolty took the chance and stared at the reflection of the water, she never looked at herself and how she look after the changes since she turned into an emolga.
She relized how her ears was big, bigger than what she imagine, she noticed that her hair is now dark grey instead of black. Her eyes was bigger too, and the eye color was grey-blue instead of brown. All of this didnt bother her, the only thing that bother her in the changes was the fact she got smaller, so this is why everything suddenly got bigger, it all make sense now Jolty thought.

She tried to make a jolt of electricity at the water, but not metter how she tried, not a single spark came from her cheeks.
Jolty felt disappointed as she is huffing. she was a bit annoyed that she cant do electricity, but looking at her tail moving to her will cheered her up a bit.