• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

Screenshot_20190804-164328.png
Screenshot_20190804-164402.png
Screenshot_20190804-164320.png

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Character Form:
Name: Terry Grasola
Pokehuman Species: Tangrowth
Appearance (Human): He has brown-ish hair and blue eyes. He usually wears a plain colored shirt and sweat pants, while wearing sandals.
Apppearance (Pokehuman): A lot of blue-ish tangrowth vines cover his limbs, and the vines has become his hair. His arms are now very close to a Tangrowth (with the exception of not being long and having human hands) and legs have transformed a small amount to resemble a Tangrowth.
Personality: Calm and collected, not the one who would go rush into a battle. He usually tries to talk it through with people before jumping to conclusions, although might skip that process if angered.
Pokemon (up to 3): Tangela, Petilil

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
This got a reboot? Sign me up!
Well, actually, I'll do it myself, since I need to make my own character.

Name: Jane Mido
Pokehuman Species: Kirlia
Appearance (Human): Jane has icy blue eyes and dark brown hair in a braid. She normally wears a simple t-shirt and a skirt which both vary in color and cream shoes. One of her most important treasures in a necklace containing a cyan-turquoise (she and her brother never agree on the color) stone shard.
Appearance (Pokehuman): Jane will have green hair that reaches down to her shoulders and a red ribbon on either side of her head. She will be very pale and her eyes will turn red while she wears a white dress and tutu (these are part of her). She will also wear green leggings and have no shoes. (Her pendant will stay on her.)
Personality: Jane is energetic and excited by everything. She often trips (as does her brother) and they have squabbles often, though she is quick to forgive. She also notices traits of others that others often don't.
Pokemon (up to 3): Buddy (Vulpix, Male)

Name: Luke Mido
Pokehuman Species: Kirlia
Appearance (Human): Luke has hazel eyes and light-brown hair on a mop on his head. He wears a white hoodie with a Moon Ball design and blue shorts. Luke wears a Soothe Bell around his neck tied by a ribbon and black shoes with white stripes.
Appearance (Pokehuman): As a Pokehuman, Luke will have long green hair that reaches down to his shoulders and two red circle shapes extending from his head at either side. His eyes will be dark red and he will wear a white T-shirt and mint-green pants, and green shoes. The Piokehuman will be very pale, as much as Kane, and retain his Soothe Bell.
Personality: Luke is energetic, much like his sister. He reads people well and communicates well with people he knows but is quieter than Jane towards people he doesn't trust. He's the smarter one of the two, but Jane's obscure-detail-noticing-skill isn't present as one of his traits.
Pokemon (up to 3): Mari ( Flaafy, Female)

I challenge you to try and find a YouTube reference somewhere in the bio :]

EDIT: Oh, Abilities are a thing! Forgot!
Jane: Trace (This works out nicely)
Luke: Synchronize

I'll probably wait a bit before Arthur comes into the story, as I want to almost have them 'save' him and setting something up that way. Ping me when you think it would be a good time, if I don't get to it first.

And personally I'm excited for this as we've all really grown since the last one (despite it being like 4 months ago lol), and now we almost know what does and does not work, so chances are this thread will end up a lot more entertaining.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Not to sound stuck-up or anything, but I think I've grown MASSIVELY since the original Pokehuman Encounters began.

It was only like, my third ever RP... and not just on Pokecharms. My posts at the beginning were... embarrassing, to say the least. I followed the rules (I didn't auto, I used proper grammar, etc.), but my posts just were bad in general. My overpowering of Allie got so bad that I had to cripple her and strip her of the ability that this RP centers around just to make up for it.

I'm excited to start over again, since I've gained a lot of experience.

Seems fun, I'm in

Name: Will Whitman
Pokehuman Species: Turtwig
Appearance (Human): Will is slightly on the short side, and overall unimpressive. His hair is a messy brown which matches his eyes. He typically wears full green outfit that doesn't exactly look good but he doesn't really care about appearances. This outfit consists of a bright green shirt and pants and coat, and then yellow gloves, boots and belt.
Apppearance (Pokehuman): He grows a single sprout on his head, the stem being the same brown as his hair. This stem provides him with a small amount of energy via photosynthesis or something. A notable shell also appears on his back (made of hardened dirt, not actual shell, because apparently that's what Turtwig's shell is.), that is surprisingly sturdy despite being able to bend slightly to make sitting down more comfortable.
Personality: Will is very enthusiastic and doesn't tend to worry much. He often doesn't think things through enough and ends up doing things clumsily, except for battling which he is really good at. He enjoys cooking and is a pretty ok cook. Overall he's a very warm and caring person who always seeks to grow close bonds with other people and Pokemon, but he isn't the best at picking up social cues.
Pokemon (up to 3): Squirt the Squirtle, Pip the Pidgey, Wynaut