• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS RED?

a villain :^)

Full Name: Antoine Laurent
Species: Human
Appearance: Caucasian with slightly ruffled, medium-length blonde hair. Black glasses and blue eyes. The most noticeable feature is his tendency to wear a dark red, buttoned suit with a white undershirt and black pants. He also wears a red tie and a small, black earpiece can be seen on his right ear if one looks close enough.
Personality: Antoine, at first, acts friendly and enthusiastic, hoping that others will agree with him and can work with him. As the story goes on, however, he shows himself to be stubborn, but also grows more and more impatient with others to the point of going into a fit of rage when nobody will understand his reasoning or he simply doesn't get his way.
Pokemon: Netsky (Magnezone), Sasser (Fan Rotom), Melissa (Porygon-Z)

bro... WHY in the WORLD would I waste my time talking about YOU!?

In all seriousness it was in reference to Antoine's appearel. Dat snazzy red suit.

I would like to add that Arthur's Flygon is more of a social Pokemon than a combat Pokemon, by the way. A bit similar to how Reuben's Roselia was.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Wasn't sure whether or not to try joining this, but it looks fun and the RP hasn't started yet, so why not?

Name:
Robin Clarke
Pokéhuman Species: Absol
Appearance (Human): Robin comes in at 5'4", although she does often wear platforms that add a couple inches to her height. She has pale skin marked with many freckles and long, light brown hair that she usually keeps tied back in a loose bun at her nape. Her eyes are a dark green. She doesn't care too much about her appearance, wearing oversized hoodies and jeans most days, and not bothering to conceal the dark circles under her eyes.
Appearance (Pokéhuman): As a Pokéhuman, Robin has a dark blue scythe-like appendage at the side of her head, along with a matching tail, and her eyes lost their colour until they eventually turned red. Her nails and canines grew sharper, granting her claws and fangs. She gained thick white fur around her neck that could almost be compared to a mane, and it's not immediately obvious, but her hair is also now growing in white.
Personality: Robin is quite reserved, spending most of her time training her Pokémon or tinkering with whatever scrap metals she's able to find on her travels. She's a logical thinker, and usually prefers the simplicity of machinery and electronics over the complicated emotions of people. There are rare exceptions, but she always finds herself treading lightly around the people she does enjoy the company of - she's not the most socially adept, so she's nervous about making mistakes.
Pokémon: ♀ Espurr, ♂ Jolteon, Magnemite

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Edward Cotheran
Species: Human
Pokèhuman Species: Gallade
Appearance: Edward has blonde hair that is brushed to the left side. His eyes being a blue that matches the sea. He usually wears some of the more Fancy clothes but he can get loose sometimes with a Hoodie and Sneakers. But the one thing you will always see him with is his White Top Hat with a symbol for mega evolution.
Pokèhuman Appearance: He has green hair and a light blue section in the middle of his hair. And his eyes turn red. His outfit turns into a green dress shirt with a red tie, A white vest over the dress shirt, White dress pants and dress shoes, and to top it all some arm blades to match the Gallade appearance.
Personality: Edward even though he is a rich kid, he doesn't act like your typical spoiled rich kid. He takes things in a calm manner and tries to help those in need. He is always willing to help even if he may get hurt. And (Just wanted to throw this in here) He has a billion dollar smile.
Pokèmon: Lancelot (His male Gallade), Roland (Male Bisharp), and Arthur (Male Aegislash)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So Just going to show you all what Edward commonly Wears and what his voice sounds like in the role play.
Visuals!:
image.jpg

And his voice is going to be when Sidon is all like "Pardon the introduction" to "A moment to talk"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli
Human/ pokehuman: Sylveon pokehuman
Pokemon team: Veon(Eevee)
Appearance(Human): 5'10, medium brown hair and brown eyes, usually wears a new thing every day
Appearance(pokehuman): Medium pink hair with a white trim, sylveon bows with two ribbons each on the neck and on the side of his forehead, large, baby blue eyes, sylveon ears/tail, relatively tall, has sharp teeth like a Sylveons
Personality: Fiercely loyal, highly perceptible to emotions with his new ribbons, intelligent, but naive

I'll get Mentiras soon

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Mentiras
Pokehuman Species: N/A
Appearance (Human): 6 foot, neatly trimmed jet black hair with a black suit, and a white tie, green eyes, and a trustworthy look
Appearance (Pokehuman): N/A
Personality: Seems extremely trustworthy and and complete master at deception and strategy, likes to trick people before fighting them
Pokemon: Hope (Fully turned Human-Arcanine)

Should hope be fully turned, or a pokehuman?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I've decided to bring Talia back, with a few small edits.

Name: Talia Caylen Silverstone
Pokehuman Species: Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu (evolves)
Appearance (Human): As a human, Talia's appearance is similar to her sister's. She has long brown hair with bangs and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'11. She wears a forest green tank-top with a black miniskirt and black combat boots. She is nearsighted, so she wears glasses.
Appearance (Pokehuman - Pichu): She shortens to about four feet. She gains Pichu ears, cheeks, and tail, and her hair becomes yellow and shoulder length. Her skin takes on a slight yellow hue, but it's not very noticeable.
Appearance (Pokehuman - Pikachu): She becomes about five feet tall. Her Pichu features become Pikachu features.
Appearance (Pokehuman - Raichu): She returns to her human height. Her Pikachu features become Raichu features, and her hair lengthens and turns orange.
Personality: Unlike her rash sister, Talia is calm and calculated. To her, all problems should be solved with logic and reasoning. She finds it hard to accept things that are not "scientific" to her. She has minor anxiety, and becomes stressed out easily.
Pokemon: Melody the Altaria (F), Harmony the Togekiss (F), Empathy the Lucario (M), Integrity the Glaceon (F)

Very nice idea! I remember discussing how evolution would go but ultimately deciding against it, and it'll be quite interesting to see how it works out this time around.

Also, in advance, I feel like Antoine would be best as the first antagonist to confront the protagonists after their transformation, like a strategy of attempting to persuade them to join him before resorting to force.

By the way, should I add a Dusclops to Arthur's team? I nerfed Arthur's roster quite a bit competitively for this roleplay, as basically anywhere else he has a Sceptile, a Flygon, and a Dusclops. I mainly did this to be more in-line with the rest of the protagonists' teams, but seeing as Arthur probably won't become a Pokehuman until quite a bit later in the story I think it's safe to just go ahead and add it. What's usually a Sceptile is still gonna stay as a Grovyle in the beginning, though.

playfulfox, red gallade, emokitty, lightning, tea cakes, eli, solitaire, marcelgalliard, and yours truly are the people who have posted bios here. People from the old thread I could see joining this one include, but are not limited to, @Keet , @Jekis , @Merciless Medic , @Ampharos' Dragon Blood , and @Excalibur Queen .

On an unrelated topic, I've narrowed down Arthur's Pokehuman form to either Zoroark or Houndoom. Any preferences/suggestions? What do you think of him remaining a human character for a while?